PDA

View Full Version : Newsflash:

Godxilla
08-15-2012, 01:36 PM
The user named T Punk has been banned. Congratulations. I wondered how long it would be before it came out that T Punk is actually Mecha. Good job, mods. How did you do it?

Also, a user named Spetsnaz was banned. This is not good, because Mecha is not Spetsnaz, Spetsnaz was not Mecha, nor T Punk, nor any other perpetrator. I am quite sad to announce that Spetsnaz was ME. AS IN GODXILLA. NOT MECHA. I created this character as a way to provide my honest opinions in a user that would not be ignored/automatically lambasted simply because I'm Godxilla. Also, I wished to create more music on the Your Band section, and (in all honesty) fool people into listening to my stuff, because I would appear to be a different user. I am extremely displeased in the mods for hastily jumping to this ban, when in fact, Spetsnaz never flamed, never trolled, never offered insults or (heh heh) rape threats; he was the cleanest little loser these boards have ever seen. I would appreciate it if my poor Spetsnaz was returned. Of course, I don't expect that, but it would be noted with gratitude.

Ban me if you want, I am content now that T Punk has been exposed. I feel no need to contribute anything else, if need be. Good day.

Tijs
08-15-2012, 01:44 PM
Generally we don't allow users with multiple accounts. Especially if it makes our job so much harder to do. And even more so if it's intended to 'fool' other users.

The only way to get Speznaz returned to you, is by giving up the Godxilla account you're using now.

When you take on the behavior of Mecha (creating multiple accounts), you expect to be treated likewise sooner or later.

Godxilla
08-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Oh, but if I get banned, you'll return Spetsnaz? Ha ha. This is a funny place. Well, at least you've explained it to me. Ookie dooky.
And did Spetsnaz's 11 posts make your job so hard?

Little_Miss_1565
08-15-2012, 02:00 PM
We don't allow anyone to have multiple accounts, no matter the behavior of those multiple accounts, because sockpuppets make the baby jesus cry. If you want to use Spetsnaz, we can ban Godxilla and let you use the other account, but you can't use both.

Godxilla
08-15-2012, 02:09 PM
sockpuppets make the baby jesus cry

I'm sorry, what?

Little_Miss_1565
08-15-2012, 02:18 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

Godxilla
08-15-2012, 06:27 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sockpuppet_(Internet)

Oh. But I'm pretty sure the baby Jesus was crying anyway. He's a baby, after all.

OC HAU
08-16-2012, 08:19 AM
.Spread the truth but do not make mention of who told you.
Mecha tagged one thread with"i raped 1565"
There were no death threats
There were no rape threats
He came back for an explanation, not to make more threats
No threatening posts were ever removed or posted in the fitst place.
Mecha was bannedfor personal reasons between him and 1565.
No violation of the guidelines was made.
1565 is hiding the truth by making fake facts.
A user named T Punk was banned because he was thought to be Mecha
He apologizes for the tag. None of the other stuff happened.
It seems like a passive attack. Mecha might even know the bbs history. Give it a time guyz...

Llamas
08-16-2012, 08:45 AM
Godxilla made it clear in a post (I'm too lazy to check which thread - might even be this one, haha) that he's an alt account. Mentioned ChrisDude, but all that went down before June, which is when the Godxilla account was created. Really don't care who he is, but it's been obvious for a long time that he's not "new". Seems like all the "new" members showing up nowadays aren't actually new.

Godxilla
08-16-2012, 09:00 AM
Godxilla made it clear in a post (I'm too lazy to check which thread - might even be this one, haha) that he's an alt account. Mentioned ChrisDude, but all that went down before June, which is when the Godxilla account was created. Really don't care who he is, but it's been obvious for a long time that he's not "new". Seems like all the "new" members showing up nowadays aren't actually new.

Actually, I am new.
I learned about Alex101/ChrisDude via Mecha, who also learned of him via another member. Don't know who, Mecha never said. So I searched for Alex101's threads, and learned of his struggles against the vile, disgusting members of this thread. I noticed that they wouldn't call him anything but ChrisDude, even up to the point of him making a thread to make them stop.
Similarly, (I think) Moto13 was recently subjected to the name "Wishomie" by some elder members (aka faggots). If I hadn't provided a Godzilla reference, I think that this might have gone down the same road.

Is that not good enough? Well, don't forget that I'm 16. I wouldn't been old enough to be on these boards before now. I am Godxilla. I am new-ish here. I am not anyone else. Except Spetsnaz (2012-2012, RIP). Who's dead. His funeral will be today, if you care to offer condolences to his poor family (Godxilla, Mecha, Mecha part 2, pleaseletmeexplainmyself, heysarayergettinhacked, and T Punk). See you later (after the service).

Little_Miss_1565
08-16-2012, 11:02 AM
Why are you so butthurt about "names" that you say you don't know the meaning of?

HAU, what are you even talking about?

Godxilla
08-16-2012, 05:44 PM
Why are you so butthurt about "names" that you say you don't know the meaning of?

HAU, what are you even talking about?

Oh, just the fact that I don't like it when other people torment other people for no particular reason, other than sadism and schadenfreude. HAU knows. The HAU must know.

Jakebert
08-16-2012, 05:48 PM
I agree, I hate when people get harassed for no reason. Like when they get death and rape threats for banning people. Or they get questioned for banning people that it seems like they have every reason to ban.

Godxilla
08-16-2012, 06:44 PM
I agree, I hate when people get harassed for no reason. Like when they get death and rape threats for banning people. Or they get questioned for banning people that it seems like they have every reason to ban.

Here's where you've got it wrong. I never did any of that shit. So shut up.

WeAreOne9
08-16-2012, 09:05 PM
Godxilla, you really have to move on. I know it feels like people are targetting you right now but you have to stop talking about it. It is just going to remind everyone what happened, annoy them further and make you sound a little whiney.

Just hang in there, be a positive contribution to the community and people will get over it. People were are decent, we can all move forward. I don't think anyone will say your music sucks just cause, at least I hope they don't.

Side note, maybe I should point out that I am not really *new*. I left a few years ago and made a new nickname but I didnt think it was necessary to point out my return as I think only a few would remember me (SweetTatyana9).

Little_Miss_1565
08-16-2012, 11:41 PM
Oh, just the fact that I don't like it when other people torment other people for no particular reason, other than sadism and schadenfreude. HAU knows. The HAU must know.

HAU has been banned more than anyone else in the history of the forum ever. Pretty sure we've banned him more times than all the spammers put together. And he has been responsible for "torment" that would apparently curl your hair, so let's stop now.

TheNooseIsFalling
08-17-2012, 04:39 PM

You're tormenting me right about now. Well, not tormenting, making me a sad panda.

Godxilla
08-17-2012, 05:15 PM
Godxilla, you really have to move on. I know it feels like people are targetting you right now but you have to stop talking about it. It is just going to remind everyone what happened, annoy them further and make you sound a little whiney.

Just hang in there, be a positive contribution to the community and people will get over it. People were are decent, we can all move forward. I don't think anyone will say your music sucks just cause, at least I hope they don't.

Side note, maybe I should point out that I am not really *new*. I left a few years ago and made a new nickname but I didnt think it was necessary to point out my return as I think only a few would remember me (SweetTatyana9).
Advice taken. Hopefully it works, as I don't want to sound whiney. Too late, I know. But thanks for stepping in in a decent sort of way.

HAU has been banned more than anyone else in the history of the forum ever. Pretty sure we've banned him more times than all the spammers put together. And he has been responsible for "torment" that would apparently curl your hair, so let's stop now.
I wouldn't know. I'm new.

You're tormenting me right about now. Well, not tormenting, making me a sad panda.
Well, I'm a sad koala, so I guess we're connected.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
08-19-2012, 02:59 PM
Actually, I am new.
I learned about Alex101/ChrisDude via Mecha, who also learned of him via another member. Don't know who, Mecha never said.
I told Mecha about him.

Godxilla
08-19-2012, 03:20 PM
Ah, okay. It doesn't really matter anymore.