PDA

View Full Version : La Luna

TheJakes84
08-20-2012, 12:32 AM
The moon is the most beautiful thing ever to be created by God.

holland25
08-22-2012, 12:14 AM
What the fuck is this supposed to be? A list of Spanish words you are not able to learn?

Tijs
08-22-2012, 02:05 AM
Hm, at first she posted some weird poem about the moon not being there anymore.

TheJakes84
08-23-2012, 04:32 PM
El sol. The sun is the most gorgeous thing ever to be created by God.

holland25
08-26-2012, 02:51 AM
Stop doing drugs. They are bad for you.

holland25
08-26-2012, 12:11 PM
You definitely should stop doing drugs. And editing your posts to something that makes even less sense.

Jakebert
08-26-2012, 03:03 PM
The moon is beautiful, he's right about that.

TheJakes84
09-06-2012, 04:48 PM
What the fuck is this supposed to be? A list of Spanish words you are not able to learn?

This.

Hm, at first she posted some weird poem about the moon not being there anymore.

True.

That's what she said.

You definitely should stop doing drugs. And editing your posts to something that makes even less sense.

That's what he said.

The moon is beautiful, he's right about that.

Who's he? I'm a she.

Godxilla
09-06-2012, 06:12 PM
Now, for a little French:

Moi. Le chose plus beau, et Deo a me faire.

Me, the most beautiful thing ever created by Godd.

I see that the Jakes has wasted no time in getting back to her usual 10-posts-a-night thing. Me, I went 4 and 1 at Array today, so I'm happy. You muthafukas up fer some death? We can do it under the moon (the most beautiful thing ever made by God, apparently).

TheJakes84
09-06-2012, 07:07 PM
Godxilla you crack's me up.

By the way, I still have to review your music stuff.

I've been so busy murdering Zombies and Trolls.

Jojan
09-08-2012, 04:47 AM

Not all drugs are bad. But one should only take them if one needs to have them.

Godxilla
09-08-2012, 09:26 AM
Godxilla you crack's me up.

By the way, I still have to review your music stuff.

I've been so busy murdering Zombies and Trolls.

That comment just made me tear up with joy. You're not such a nutter after all.

♥ to you too.

Godxilla
09-08-2012, 04:26 PM
Not all drugs are bad. But one should only take them if one needs to have them.

Dr. Jojan, can you prescribe me some herion? I need it.

holland25
09-08-2012, 11:32 PM
herion

herion

herion

herion

herion

herion

OC HAU
09-09-2012, 12:38 AM
What about la tierra or el mundo?

Godxilla
09-09-2012, 05:12 AM
I suck.

I suck.

I suck.

I suck.

I suck.

I suck.

I suck.

I suck.

I suck.
.......Take that, foocker.

_Lost_
09-09-2012, 06:13 AM
Oh yeah... what a real win there. You sure showed him and so on...

Little_Miss_1565
09-09-2012, 08:55 AM
I should probably consider toning down the amount of butthurt in my posts, and perhaps even try being less of a brittle kid when it comes to confronting any sort of static coming my way on the internet.

You know, I think we can finally agree on something.

Godxilla
09-09-2012, 11:27 AM
I wish that I was less of a douche. I wish that I could stop criticizing Godxilla's every post, but I have no self-control. I just HAVE to be a douche and everyone's mama, who tries to "correct" them, rather than to encourage diversity in personality. Like when I treated Lord Phidias like a stalker and played games with him. And of course, I still blame Godxilla for Mecha's banning, even thought they're different people. I'm just a stupid dumb shit goddamn motherfucker. Oh well.

I hear ya. Maybe if you stopped doing drugs, it would be okay.

Little_Miss_1565
09-09-2012, 12:14 PM
You didn't get the PMs I got from Phidias, so you don't know what you're talking about. Surprise surprise!

Also, I don't blame you for what Mecha did, but with you as a brother I can see how he turned out the way he did.

Godxilla
09-09-2012, 01:35 PM
I'd like this to end. Normally, I might bring up something like the FAMAS here, but you've shown a partiality to such references. Maybe I shouldn't.
Maybe I should just ignore you. A bit late, eh? It's not like I like you or anything, but I'd prefer not to argue with you. Remember, you started it by intervening on my spat with Holland25.
And La Luna really is a cute sort of thing after all.

Little_Miss_1565
09-09-2012, 01:44 PM
Takes a real big man to resort to talk of guns and veiled threats in a disagreement, doesn't it?

It'd be rad if this could end, but you seem to love being a dick to everyone and not just me. If you want to pass your time by being a dick on the internet, that is what 4chan is for. Not here.

Lizardus
09-09-2012, 03:27 PM
99 problems and Gonadxilla is apparently one...

Godxilla
09-09-2012, 04:07 PM
Takes a real big man to resort to talk of guns and veiled threats in a disagreement, doesn't it?

It'd be rad if this could end, but you seem to love being a dick to everyone and not just me. If you want to pass your time by being a dick on the internet, that is what 4chan is for. Not here.
So,
I get in a fight with Holland25
You intervene
I respond to your insults in an insulting matter
You say I'm the only problem here?
You need to get your head checked immediately. I will win this if you choose to fight. And I won't even make a mention of the PM63.

99 problems and Gonadxilla is apparently one...

It's 100 now, thanks to the addition of Lizardouche.

Little_Miss_1565
09-09-2012, 04:08 PM
Never said you were the only problem. You might want to use all your straw men for target practice. Keep up with the veiled threats though. That's what makes a man.

Godxilla
09-09-2012, 04:25 PM
Never said you were the only problem. You might want to use all your straw men for target practice. Keep up with the veiled threats though. That's what makes a man.

What makes a woman? Condescending down all other opinions? Preachin', teachin', and leeching all others? Saying the words "strawmen" and "butthurt" over and over because you like the way it sounds? Does that mean that you recognize that you are part of the problem here? I highly doubt it...
And after using the Stakeout a bit, it's not so bad after all. Of course, it isn't NATO compatible. But a Heckler and Koch G3 or 21 or even G11 could be nice. My mom (for whatever reason) is suddenly obsessed with some fucken Section 8 Apartment, so an M16 would actually become a real possibility.
I just talk about guns to unnerve people.

Little_Miss_1565
09-09-2012, 04:48 PM
I don't need to prove anything about myself to anyone. You, however, with your talk of guns "to unnerve people," clearly seem to feel the need to prove something to someone. These are uncertain times, and you've mentioned in other threads that your family has experienced no small amount of loss. I know it's common for people to turn to things like ideations of violence to try to regain some sense of power lost. It's a big reason why there's so much violence in poor neighborhoods. And when some woman at the end of her 20s is unwilling to tolerate it on a band's message board won't let it slide, well, of course she becomes a target.

Seriously, 4chan.org/b/. Being angry and mean on the internet is welcomed there. If that's what you need to do, do it there.

Godxilla
09-09-2012, 05:14 PM
Seriously, you should register for tohokingdom.com's forums. They are just your kind of people. Mean, condescending, overbearing. I went there, and was banned because I made it clear that one of the mods was a jerk. And before you go "I'm not alone!", hear this.
(A stupid thread is made)
Some User said: "Why isn't this thread closed yet?"
Yaburu (the mod) says: "To piss you off! I am Yaburu!"
(thread then closed)
I kid you not. And, Yaburu's profile pic was a picture of some chick shaking her boobs at the viewer. Cheese-and-rice, as Ralphie's dad might say in "A Christamas Story".

If I ignore you, will you just ignore me?

_Lost_
09-09-2012, 05:50 PM
You weren't arguing with Holland25. You replied to his quoting you saying 'heroin' with a post full of butthurt. I've never met anyone who would consider that an argument. Now, you are once again, pointlessly arguing with Sarah. You say you reference guns to 'unnerve' people? That is exactly what a threat veiled or blatant aims to do. I'm locking this now, cause there is no point in this.