PDA

View Full Version : BBS fantasy football?

Al Coholic
08-22-2012, 09:01 PM
I've never played and I'm kind of interested to see what it's all about. I don't know anyone who does and the concept of playing with anonymous online strangers is far less interesting. If the League is in any way correct, this has more to do with bragging rights than anything else.

There's enough regulars to the NFL thread that we could get something going I think. I know llamas you've mentioned you play, would you be interested in setting something up?

Who else would be interested?

XYlophonetreeZ
08-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Weren't there a couple of replies here? Anyway, I'd actually be interested. I've been looking for a fantasy league to join and I've never done it before either. But it looks like interest is pretty scarce around here :(

Llamas
08-26-2012, 11:54 AM
Alright, I'm creating a league at Yahoo sports. Anyone who's interested in playing in our league should PM me their email address so I can invite you to join the league. :)

Al Coholic
08-26-2012, 05:30 PM
Weren't there a couple of replies here?
See and here I thought maybe I was just imagining things, and how pathetic it would look to bump my own empty thread with 'I could have sworn someone replied?'

Little_Miss_1565
08-26-2012, 05:33 PM
We lost a few posts. The Offspring.com server appears to want really badly to commit suicide.

Jakebert
08-27-2012, 03:53 PM
If I join I'm pulling a Taco and making my team entirely kickers.

Little_Miss_1565
08-27-2012, 04:06 PM
I'm going to end up on autodraft and I'm hoping for a Tacoesque team of no QBs.

Llamas
08-29-2012, 09:55 AM
Al and Treez, send me yo emails! and Jakebert, you should join, too. All kickers = all winners. Send me yo email.

Draft is on Sunday, and we have 5 players right now.

coke_a_holic
08-29-2012, 10:28 AM
Wait, can we autodraft? I won't be around on Sunday, but I'm in if we can.

Llamas
08-29-2012, 04:27 PM
Yep, if you're not around, you can set up autodraft :) Send your email!

Llamas
08-30-2012, 04:36 AM
We have an even number of 6 right now, but coke wants to join us! So we need one more person (Al? Jakebert?) to send me their email address so we can have a league of 8 :) Draft is in three days, so no time to lose!

XYlophonetreeZ
08-30-2012, 01:38 PM
So I don't think that you can see the names of teams already in the league prior to registering, which was almost a big problem because I was seriously close to naming my team "Needs More Salt," which already existed.

So here's all the team names in our league.

Paptown TrunkBumpers
WHATTA HOMOS
SLO Llamas
Needs More Salt
the fear boners
Pallet Town Heroes

ad8
09-01-2012, 06:31 AM
Should we also use this to discuss the new season of The League, then? I am SO going to be watching that :)

XYlophonetreeZ
09-05-2012, 12:59 PM
Who's got Giants or Cowboys players? Season starts tonight!

I'm counting on Dez Bryant to take advantage of the Giants' weak secondary, but he's not going to be returning punts. Hope the projections hold true so that I can justify starting him over Colston. I'm kind of glad I'm playing him though because now I can actually see some results tonight, and I can learn more about how this shin-dig works.

Does anyone know how the waivers work in this league? I assume that I had last priority for waivers because I had the first pick in the draft, which resulted in Alec stealing DeAngelo Williams from me :mad::mad:, but does the order change over time? Like, the last person to claim someone off waivers goes to the back of the line?

Little_Miss_1565
09-05-2012, 01:00 PM
Waivers?

Did I win yet?

Llamas
09-05-2012, 01:47 PM
Who's got Giants or Cowboys players? Season starts tonight!

I'm counting on Dez Bryant to take advantage of the Giants' weak secondary, but he's not going to be returning punts. Hope the projections hold true so that I can justify starting him over Colston. I'm kind of glad I'm playing him though because now I can actually see some results tonight, and I can learn more about how this shin-dig works.

Does anyone know how the waivers work in this league? I assume that I had last priority for waivers because I had the first pick in the draft, which resulted in Alec stealing DeAngelo Williams from me :mad::mad:, but does the order change over time? Like, the last person to claim someone off waivers goes to the back of the line?

No Giants nor Cowboys on my BBS team... I like Dez a lot, but I had him last year and Romo was far too inconsistent.

I'm pretty sure all players go from waiver to FA on the same day - I think it's a few days after they're dropped, and I don't think it matters where you were in the draft line-up. I could be wrong, though; I've never hosted a league before.

Llamas
09-05-2012, 01:48 PM
Did I win yet?

FU, u goin' down :mad: :mad:

XYlophonetreeZ
09-05-2012, 05:53 PM
Is there a disabled list or something? I'm tempted to dump my backup TE since he's pretty much worthless, fill his spot with someone more productive, and just shop around for a one-week replacement on Gronkowski's bye week. But what if Gronk gets injured and the Pats don't publicly confirm that he isn't playing until a couple days before the game? I'd have to get a new TE immediately, and either dump Gronk and risk having him get snatched from free agency, or dump another guy off my roster to make room. If you can put guys on a DL then that problem would be solved.

Little_Miss_1565
09-05-2012, 06:24 PM
THis is how i feel when I look at the website:

http://www.myfacewhen.net/uploads/773-how-do-i-shot-web.jpg

Llamas
09-05-2012, 06:45 PM
Sarah, I recommend clicking "My Team" at the top, and then "Projected Stats", if you haven't already - tells you how your players are expected to do. You have a couple players on your bench who are projected to do better than players you have "in".

To explain what we're talking about a little bit - when you go to "My Team", at the top, you have options to add or drop players. You can also trade with other people in our league. If one your players gets hurt or doesn't do as well as expected, you might want to drop him and pick up another player. Waivers are players who have been dropped from someone's team, but it's still within a certain amount of time before he can be redrafted. So if someone drops a player that you really want, you have to wait a few days before you can pick him up.

I hope you actually were confused and I didn't just tell you a bunch of stuff you already know :P Also, I shouldn't be helping you; you're the enemy this week :mad::eek:

Little_Miss_1565
09-05-2012, 08:35 PM
That's all news to me! Thank you!

XYlophonetreeZ
09-05-2012, 09:27 PM
I just switched back to the game after watching Bill Clinton. At that moment, NBC started playing the main riff from "Days Go By." Lolz.

No lolz at the way this game is going, though. Dez Bryant has done jack cock in the second half.

Little_Miss_1565
09-08-2012, 02:42 PM
Which one of you guys has Chris Kluwe? I WANT

http://deadspin.com/5941348/they-wont-magically-turn-you-into-a-lustful-cockmonster-chris-kluwe-explains-gay-marriage-to-the-politician-who-is-offended-by-an-nfl-player-supporting-it

Llamas
09-09-2012, 12:52 AM
Which one of you guys has Chris Kluwe? I WANT

http://deadspin.com/5941348/they-wont-magically-turn-you-into-a-lustful-cockmonster-chris-kluwe-explains-gay-marriage-to-the-politician-who-is-offended-by-an-nfl-player-supporting-it

That's freaking awesome. Now I want Kluwe! However, he's a punter, which is completely useless in fantasy football. :(

Little_Miss_1565
09-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Don't care, I'll start him as QB. It's Taco Time.

Little_Miss_1565
09-10-2012, 10:39 AM
I thought I Taco'd my lineup by forgetting to replace someone I dropped in my lineup but I guess I didn't?

Llamas
09-10-2012, 11:10 AM
[string of cuss words] I freaking hate you right now. *Makes anti-mods thread.*

Little_Miss_1565
09-10-2012, 11:18 AM
It's Taco Time!!

XYlophonetreeZ
09-10-2012, 11:28 AM
My players are sucking big floppy donkey dicks. Stafford and Sproles could not be any more worthless if they tried. :mad:

Llamas
09-10-2012, 11:34 AM
We have the same number of players in and you have double the points I have. NO SYMPATHY :mad:

XYlophonetreeZ
09-10-2012, 12:30 PM
I'm thoroughly enjoying this league so far and I'm in a hell of a Week 1 matchup with Ricardo. As we stand right now, the outcome is probably going to be determined by how many FG opportunities Oakland gets.

XYlophonetreeZ
09-20-2012, 02:03 PM
Are Alec/Sidewinder and I the only people who are still following this? :(

Little_Miss_1565
09-20-2012, 02:22 PM
Oh whoops I forgot I had a team last week. Lol.

Llamas
09-20-2012, 02:52 PM
Are Alec/Sidewinder and I the only people who are still following this? :(

Why do you think I'm not following it? :( :( JUST BECAUSE I'M 0-2 DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T CARE

XYlophonetreeZ
09-20-2012, 03:01 PM
Oh whoops I forgot I had a team last week. Lol.
We need to keep this thread going or else everyone's gonna forget. I had that same problem at first- if it's not on the BBS then it doesn't exist.

By the way, you're gonna start an injured player whose team is playing tonight if you don't sub for him soon!

Why do you think I'm not following it? :( :( JUST BECAUSE I'M 0-2 DOESN'T MEAN I DON'T CARE
True, I've seen you make some moves on there as well. Strangely, every time I've ever been in a fantasy league (like, twice I think), the commissioner has finished near the bottom. :p

Not-Fun Fact: If the playoffs were held right now, I'd miss them by .08 points. That's fucking cruel. I've had BAC's higher than that.

Llamas
09-20-2012, 03:27 PM
True, I've seen you make some moves on there as well. Strangely, every time I've ever been in a fantasy league (like, twice I think), the commissioner has finished near the bottom. :p

Currently trying to sort out my tight end predicament... I've been making moves and trading players, buddy. I'm just having bad luck so far... left the wrong guys on the bench both weeks :( TIME TO KICK ASS THIS WEEK.

Al Coholic
09-23-2012, 02:46 PM
Thank you llamas for setting this up. Lots of fun so far.

Thank you Mike for dropping Jamaal Charles. 34 pts in one day! That's really good right? It's my first time ever playing fantasy football but I'm pretty sure that's good. But hey, you got Kevin Olgletree and he got 5 points.

Do points count if the player is benched? Cause I noticed you benched him.

XYlophonetreeZ
09-23-2012, 08:18 PM
Mike is pwning me pretty hard right now, anyway. Stafford (my team) got hurt and his backup threw some long passes and a TD to Megatron (his team). THAT IS LIKE THE WORST THING THAT POSSIBLY COULD HAVE HAPPENED.

And your team is called "The Lonely Horse," while your opponent is called "The Mr. Hands Team." Your victory was predetermined. The horse always wins.

Little_Miss_1565
09-23-2012, 09:49 PM
I Taco'd again this week. Looks like only 3 of my players *weren't* benched. Lol?

XYlophonetreeZ
09-23-2012, 09:58 PM
Looks like you got 5 guys in the game, but you STILL have a decent amount of points! And yeah your roster is looking pretty injury-ridden. You should grab some guys off waivers.

Llamas
09-24-2012, 02:43 AM
Thank you llamas for setting this up. Lots of fun so far.

Thank you Mike for dropping Jamaal Charles. 34 pts in one day! That's really good right? It's my first time ever playing fantasy football but I'm pretty sure that's good. But hey, you got Kevin Olgletree and he got 5 points.

Do points count if the player is benched? Cause I noticed you benched him.

Thanks for suggesting we do this - agreed that it's fun.

Points don't count if the players on your bench - I hate it when I click "optimized lineup" and see that I would've destroyed my opponent if I'd made better choices of who to bench!

Mike is pwning me pretty hard right now, anyway. Stafford (my team) got hurt and his backup threw some long passes and a TD to Megatron (his team). THAT IS LIKE THE WORST THING THAT POSSIBLY COULD HAVE HAPPENED.
Hahahaha that seriously sucks, man!

I Taco'd again this week. Looks like only 3 of my players *weren't* benched. Lol?
Yeah, that red "O" next to a player's name means he's completely out and you shouldn't play him that week. A "D" means doubtful, a "Q" is questionable, and a "P" is probable. If you see any of those red letters by their names, you should either bench them or at least be very watchful up until the game starts to see if they're playing or not. Aaron Hernandez and Ahmad Bradshaw are expected to be out for a while, too - not sure about the other guys.

It was looking dismal yesterday, but I woke up today to see that I'm ahead of Ricky by 4 pts, and if Rodgers gets me more pts than Nelson and Crosby get him (minus 4 pts), I should finally have my first win this league - unfortunately, I got majorly stomped in my other league this week, for my first loss over there.

XYlophonetreeZ
09-26-2012, 01:20 AM
Speaking of Ricky, where's that dude been? I was just looking at all of the scores from this past week and I don't think he's really following his team anymore. I know I'm policing everyone here but I just think it's more fun if everyone stays up on their teams. Aren't you facebook friends with him? Go bug him about it or something!

Also, let's see if we can get Sarah not to Taco this week (even though she almost won with 5 injured starters, forfuckssake)

Llamas
09-26-2012, 05:10 AM
I just bugged him. That jerk better actually play! >:(

Sarah, you still got Aaron Hernandez playing, and he's probably still gonna be out this week... plus Antonio Brown has a bye week this week. So you should probably bench both of them and put in Jared Cook and Anquan Boldin. :)

Also, where does this "Taco" come from? I've literally never heard anyone say they taco'd before. Do I live under a rock?

Little_Miss_1565
09-26-2012, 08:47 AM
Thanks guys, I just did some stuff...I think.

Llamas, you need to torrent The League RIGHT NOW. "The Fear Boners" is a League reference. Best comedy on TV about fantasy football and sports ever ever ever.

XYlophonetreeZ
09-26-2012, 09:29 AM
Who is The Fear Boners in our league? That's the only owner that I haven't figured out yet.

Llamas
09-26-2012, 02:10 PM
Who is The Fear Boners in our league? That's the only owner that I haven't figured out yet.
It's RickyCrack.

Sarah, I gotta... I really gotta. I will soon!

But I still gotta know... what's this tacoing thing all about?

Little_Miss_1565
09-26-2012, 02:47 PM
Taco is a character on the League who's Kevin's younger brother and who gives zero fucks about football, is a "fritatta" who can't string together enough of a coherent thought to hold down a job, smokes a ton of weed (out of an amazing unicorn bong), and has more sex than the rest of the group put together.

Llamas
09-26-2012, 03:36 PM
Ahh, that's why you mentioned the League! Makes sense now :)

Al Coholic
09-27-2012, 08:21 PM
So in the league I have 350 pts so far, but nobody else even has 300. Is this good? Or is it bad like in golf?

It also says I have a "rank" of 1. Does that mean that llamas, who has a rank of 8, is eight times better?

Little_Miss_1565
10-02-2012, 12:40 AM
After this week, I feel like I should change the name of my team to OH NO WE SUCK AGAIN.

Llamas
10-02-2012, 05:37 AM
So in the league I have 350 pts so far, but nobody else even has 300. Is this good? Or is it bad like in golf?

It also says I have a "rank" of 1. Does that mean that llamas, who has a rank of 8, is eight times better?

Number of overall points really doesn't matter. It only matters if there's a tie in ranking/win-loss record; then whoever has more points gets ranked higher.

After this week, I feel like I should change the name of my team to OH NO WE SUCK AGAIN.
D'awww, there there ;)

Little_Miss_1565
10-07-2012, 10:49 PM
Lol. Went up against Mr. Hands this week, and got fuuuuuuuuuuucked. 130 pts to my 45 points. Aaaaugh

XYlophonetreeZ
10-08-2012, 09:37 AM
Oh, wow. TWO of your players got concussions. You actually made good moves- starting RGIII over Eli was totally the right call based on the season to date- but had crazy bad luck.

Llamas
10-08-2012, 02:24 PM
It's odd because I have what seems to be a far better team in this league than I do in my other one, plus my other league is 10 people and nobody autodrafted, so the competition is greater... and yet I'm 3-2 in that league, but 2-3 in this one. Grrrrr...

XYlophonetreeZ
10-08-2012, 09:44 PM
Sarah, did you know that you have a vacant spot on your roster? And you have 2 defenses? Keeping 2 defenses on the roster is pretty pointless, unless you somehow drafted 2 awesome defense that you just want to keep away from everyone else. So really, you should be able to get rid of one of your defense and add 2 new players.

Little_Miss_1565
10-08-2012, 10:01 PM
Had no idea on both those things there. prank on me! Thank you!

XYlophonetreeZ
10-09-2012, 10:11 PM
Had no idea on both those things there. prank on me! Thank you!

I just proposed a trade with you! I feel like our league should trade moar.

I'm also pretty sure that RickyCrack hasn't done anything to his team and he's still in 1st place somehow. What a dick.

Little_Miss_1565
10-14-2012, 05:17 PM
I was doing better when half my team wasn't playing.

XYlophonetreeZ
10-14-2012, 10:20 PM
Yeah, it's really just been a lot of bad luck. You've had a shit-ton of injuries.

That being said, I personally think the best way for you to improve your team would be to trade one of your QBs. Quarterback is by far your best strength. Most teams would kill to have RG3 and Eli, but when you have weaknesses in other areas, it really would do you more good to have a solid starting-caliber running back and one more starting-caliber receiver, as opposed to 2 starting caliber QBs when you can only use one per game. Just my $.02.

I was gonna be primed for first place after this week, but then RickyCrack emerged from the abyss and indicated that he was actually going to make a roster move to swap out his injured kicker*, so he'll probably go to 5-1. Good thing I play him next week so that I can deliver justice.

*Though it's bad for me standings-wise, I'm actually glad that he surfaced. This shit is so much more fun when people participate.

Al Coholic
10-15-2012, 11:32 PM
Llamas, you are confusing me. First, you say that the objective is to outscore your opponent. Then, you bench Aaron Rodgers (39 points) in favor of Andrew Luck (8 points). Is then the objective to score the least points possible? Because that seems to be your strategy.

I'm just really new to this so I still don't understand.

Llamas
10-16-2012, 04:57 AM
Dumbest fantasy decision I've EVER made. Holy shit. I'm never benching Rodgers again :(

XYlophonetreeZ
11-03-2012, 02:37 AM
Al, you've gotta put in a defense after the defense you picked up (but didn't put in) went for 25 points. And Sarah, you need a kicker that's not on bye week and a receiver. [/fantasypolice]

Al Coholic
12-11-2012, 07:21 AM
Llamas - please undo the totally gay format where the playoffs are in week 16 and 17. We've all come to a consensus that we prefer week 15 & 16(as it was all season), that's what we've been playing for, that's what we've been preparing for, and these last minute rule changes be gay.

Llamas
12-11-2012, 05:03 PM
Al, I responded to you via PM. I will try to figure out how to change the weeks of the playoffs before Thursday's game.

bighead384
12-11-2012, 07:31 PM
Al, I responded to you via PM. I will try to figure out how to change the weeks of the playoffs before Thursday's game.
I have the transcript of the PM and will be posting it here shortly...

XYlophonetreeZ
12-11-2012, 07:45 PM
Well that's pretty weird.

Llamas
12-12-2012, 10:53 AM

Shortly? You posted this 15 hours ago. This is a really weird thing to say if you don't actually have it or just aren't going to post it.

Little_Miss_1565
12-12-2012, 11:41 AM
Bighead lies and is creepy, news at 11.

bighead384
12-12-2012, 12:31 PM
Shortly? You posted this 15 hours ago. This is a really weird thing to say if you don't actually have it or just aren't going to post it.

15 hours isn't a long time. You're just anxious. Anxious about being EXPOSED.

_Lost_
12-12-2012, 04:56 PM
That was really just an ODD thing to say Bighead...

Llamas
12-12-2012, 05:10 PM
15 hours isn't a long time. You're just anxious. Anxious about being EXPOSED.

Right, especially since I almost posted the message here, but it was too long and 99% of the BBS wouldn't be interested in it. Go ahead and post it. I dare you. I'll be nice to you for as long as the BBS is still active if you post it.

bighead384
12-12-2012, 05:30 PM
Wasn't being cereal, bro. u mad tho?

Vera
12-14-2012, 10:04 AM
I think we should play fantasy football as dwarves and elves, but that could just be me. :(

Llamas
12-14-2012, 10:15 AM
Wasn't being cereal, bro. u mad tho?

...what a weird, unhumorous "joke". Obviously you were trying to piss me off and hoping I'd beg you to not post it, but it turned out I didn't care, so now you're acting like this was supposed to be a joke of some sort. Nobody wants to hang out with you cause you're anti-social with your phone, so you sit around coming up with HILARIOUS ways to attempt (and fail) to troll people online. Man.

I think we should play fantasy football as dwarves and elves, but that could just be me. :(
Ummm.... :confused:

bighead384
12-14-2012, 10:38 AM
...what a weird, unhumorous "joke". Obviously you were trying to piss me off and hoping I'd beg you to not post it, but it turned out I didn't care, so now you're acting like this was supposed to be a joke of some sort.
Guess what? It was.

Little_Miss_1565
12-14-2012, 11:50 AM
Llamas, this forum is all he has in his entire life. Don't take it away from him.

bighead384
12-14-2012, 12:20 PM
Llamas, this forum is all he has in his entire life. Don't take it away from him.

lol look at ur post count, bro.

Vera
12-14-2012, 02:36 PM
lol she's been on this place forever and used to mod the fuck out of this place lol remember brah lol also post counts like what are we, pretty sure even at 12 years old most posters are above dissing each other's post counts lol liek saw pathetic lawwwwlll

Let's be real. In fact, let's be real real.

If you wanna have some drama, fucking have it out. Don't pricktease the dramaz.

XYlophonetreeZ
08-08-2013, 07:50 PM
Whoooooooo wants to do this again??

Llamas
08-09-2013, 05:44 AM
I'd be up for playing again, if you guys would have me :P You'll have to find someone else to set the whole thing up and be the admin, though.

XYlophonetreeZ
08-09-2013, 01:48 PM
I'd be up for being commish. But we gotta find a few mo' people first. I don't think anyone else who did it last year still posts.

Sidewinder
08-17-2013, 11:40 AM
Bri linked me here. Sean also said he'd be in. I haven't talked to RickyCrack in a while, but based on his lack of fantasty baseball activity, I'd guess he's pretty busy.

Bri, just send me updates on facebook I really don't want to log back in here again.

XYlophonetreeZ
08-19-2013, 01:06 PM
Has anyone been in contact with Mike or Al? I'm not facebook friends with anyone from the BBS. I'd consider adding people, though, if it proves easier to communicate about the league that way.

Sidewinder
08-20-2013, 12:55 PM
Haven't talked to Al. Can get in touch with Mike pretty easily, though. Birch or someone might be interested in playing, too.

XYlophonetreeZ
08-27-2013, 11:16 PM
I'm not sure whether we'll get enough people or not, but I set up a league here (http://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/937056). The draft is tentatively scheduled for 8 PM on Sunday the 1st. Anyone who wants to join, PM me your email and I'll send an invite. If there are other people like Mike or Sean who probably won't post here, someone just let me know how to get in touch with them via email or Facebook.

XYlophonetreeZ
08-29-2013, 10:39 AM
Welcome to the league, Birch! I think I'm gonna push the draft back to Monday if nobody objects. I just remembered that it's Labor Day weekend and I may have plans Sunday night. Everyone will have a little more time to join and give their teams cool names and shit now too.

Llamas
08-29-2013, 10:55 AM
Monday is fine, still at 8pm I hope? That's 8pm East Coast Time, or what? I forget where you live.

XYlophonetreeZ
08-29-2013, 10:59 AM
Yup. 8 PM East Coast.

Llamas
08-31-2013, 11:23 AM
I just realized I was counting in the wrong direction. I thought that was 2pm for me, but it's actually 2am for me. Any chance it could be a couple hours earlier?

Looks like the Yahoo FF page has had a major makeover. I have no idea what's going on here. Not that this is much different from last year, haha. But I don't even know where to begin. I hope I can figure out how to set up my pre-draft list by Monday...!

Edit: I missed the draft for my other league, and ended up with a really good team. I'm guessing my competitors in that league don't really know what they're doing. However, the autodraft gave me two defenses and two TEs, but only one benched RB. That will have to change.

XYlophonetreeZ
09-02-2013, 01:10 PM
I just realized I was counting in the wrong direction. I thought that was 2pm for me, but it's actually 2am for me. Any chance it could be a couple hours earlier?

I guess this is a no-go this year. No one else has joined :(

Llamas
09-03-2013, 02:54 PM
Sad!! I missed the draft, anyway, but I'm disappointed that this didn't work out.

Sidewinder
12-17-2013, 11:48 AM
lol kinda forgot about dis league soz

but if it makes you feel any better I just reached the championship with my RL friends' league (considering I got 3rd in the bbs league last year, it's already an improvement!)

anyway, I just wanted to drop this here, and let all you fantasy plebeians wonder in my glory:

http://i.imgur.com/Fd6GLOI.png

275 points in a two week span, YEAAAH. Sad thing is, I had 280 the two weeks before that (130 week 12, 150 week 13)

im so gud

XYlophonetreeZ
12-19-2013, 10:07 PM
Oh hai there dbag, I just lost in my semis because I didn't have Jamaal Charles to balance Shane Vereen's suckitude. I started Vereen over Rashad Jennings like an idiot and lost by 10 to an inferior team.

Still not a bad finish considering I started my season 2-6 and drafted Arian Foster, Roddy White, Randall Cobb, Gronk, and Daryl Richardson. And Tom Brady who just hasn't been that good this year. Thank God for Nick Foles on the waiver wire.

Sidewinder
12-29-2013, 09:46 PM
I won my league! I was down THIRTY POINTS after week sixteen, and had to sit Jamaal Charles this week because I knew he wasn't gonna play. STILL got 110 points, despite his fill in, Andre Brown, flopping with -1. I was down 5 going into the Dallas/Philly game and I had Witten and my opponent had no one and he CAME THE FUCK THROUGH LIKE A CHAMP. SO EXCITE.

Llamas
12-29-2013, 10:23 PM
I was only in one league this year, which was for the best. I missed the draft and all of September (didn't get to watch a single September football game!), so my lineup was pretty much "default" for the first four weeks and I went 1-3 from the get-go, and then was about 50/50 for the following month and a half cause I kept on missing getting my lineup done on time and ended up with injured/bye players in for Thursday games. For most of the season, I was that person that everyone probably loved playing against, but also was annoyed with because it appeared that I didn't care. Life slowed down a bit in the last month and I won 3 of my 4 last games, but it was too late, haha. I think I took 7th in my league? Which is better than my place in the BBS league last year (dead last :D), but definitely worse than my other league last year (4th out of 12) and leagues from years past.

Sucks because I really like ff, but every year it seems I have less and less time for it :( Anyway, Pack in the playoffs! Was absolutely sure we weren't gonna make it... totally shocked today :) I doubt we'll get anywhere, but anything we do from here on is icing on the cake - just stoked that we made it despite spending a good portion of our season without our QB! Go Pack go!!