PDA

View Full Version : I flavor new mods

OC HAU
08-28-2012, 03:56 PM
Randman, Lost and Gustavo. When do you plan to get naked?

Little_Miss_1565
08-28-2012, 03:58 PM
Christ, HAU. At least give them some time before you make them start working hard.

OC HAU
08-28-2012, 04:26 PM
Can't wait to get oppressed. African, Indian and Brazilian. That's like Olympic games.

RageAndLov
08-28-2012, 04:35 PM
I'm still waiting for Llamas to become a mod so we can see her naked!

_Lost_
08-28-2012, 06:26 PM
I got naked last night, but I'm fairly certain my husband wouldn't appreciate me sharing the pictures.

Also, note that you simply have to play awesome music to get Gustavo to take off his clothes. Sometimes, if the music is good enough, his clothes remove themselves, like when Days Go By started streaming online.

Gustavo
08-28-2012, 06:32 PM
Also, note that you simply have to play awesome music to get Gustavo to take off his clothes. Sometimes, if the music is good enough, his clothes remove themselves, like when Days Go By started streaming online.

This is true, indeed.

Randy is kind of similar, I hear.

WeAreOne9
08-28-2012, 07:30 PM

+1 haha :)

Jakebert
08-28-2012, 08:03 PM
I got naked last night, but I'm fairly certain my husband wouldn't appreciate me sharing the pictures.

It never hurts to ask!

Lizardus
08-28-2012, 11:18 PM

Dance, Gustavo! DANCE!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xe4vWqtT9rI&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eN4l1aLRgiY

Note: I intend to dance and get freaky with one of those songs for either my birthday or Halloween.

Blitz!
08-29-2012, 12:11 PM
I guess HAU let the cat out of the bag ...
Congrats guys on your 'mod'motion :)

Tijs
08-29-2012, 12:19 PM
It's called a promodtion :)

Rooster
08-29-2012, 01:21 PM
The lack of NSFW pics in this thread is disappointing. Come on new mods, give us at least a nipple!

Godxilla
08-29-2012, 06:57 PM
That would be an interesting occurrence if nude modes were to come out full force.
Since I'm not gay... Lost... Maybe... Pleeez?... Just once?... Just kidding?... Not really?...

OC HAU
08-29-2012, 10:02 PM
We've got something from llamas, a nipple for sure, but you guys would have to pay non-christian money to access it.

randman21
08-30-2012, 03:13 PM
This is true, indeed.

Randy is kind of similar, I hear.
Damn straight. As you may recall, I burn my clothes if the song is good enough. Needless to say, I got no more clothes since Days Go By came out. So you guessed it, I'm nude right now.

That would be an interesting occurrence if nude modes were to come out full force.
Since I'm not gay... Lost... Maybe... Pleeez?... Just once?... Just kidding?... Not really?...
You don't have to be gay to appreciate a work of art such as my nude body. One million men can't be wrong.

Can't wait to get oppressed.
We won't disappointcha.

Gustavo
09-01-2012, 04:26 PM
You don't have to be gay to appreciate a work of art such as my nude body. One million men can't be wrong.

I can't be wrong.

Godxilla
09-01-2012, 04:39 PM

This comment disturbed me to the point of speechlessness. Geez. I'll have nightmares tonight about Randman21's one million lovers with penises flying around like they do on Dutch TV. Because you're allowed to show your Netherlands in the Netherlands. And your dike (ack!).

Llamas
09-02-2012, 08:39 AM
I'll have nightmares tonight about Randman21's one million lovers with penises flying around

Ya hear that, Randman? Your penis was in Godxilla's dreams last night. I think we've just learned something interesting about him ;)

Godxilla
09-02-2012, 12:28 PM
Ya hear that, Randman? Your penis was in Godxilla's dreams last night. I think we've just learned something interesting about him ;)

No, it was in my nightmares. I'm still not gay.

Gustavo
09-02-2012, 01:32 PM
No, it was in my nightmares. I'm still not gay.

You subconscious did make you picture Randy's penis when you were asleep, though. I'm not implying anything, I'm just saying it's okay to be confused.

_Lost_
09-02-2012, 01:46 PM
Its like loving Noodles as a man... You can be gay for a day when it comes to Randy.

http://www.offspring.com/newcommunity/showthread.php?8415-If-you-re-gay-post-here!

Rooster
09-02-2012, 02:21 PM
Be gay for a day! Everybody unzip your pants, because it's time for a good old-fashioned cockpit!

Llamas
09-02-2012, 03:11 PM
Yeah, I totally understand you, Godxilla. My first gay dreams were nightmares, too. Took me a few years before they became exciting... just give it time ;)

Tijs
09-02-2012, 03:14 PM
What happened here? Did Godxilla come out?

_Lost_
09-02-2012, 03:20 PM
That is certainly what it looks like to me. Embrace it bro.

Godxilla
09-02-2012, 04:21 PM
You subconscious did make you picture Randy's penis when you were asleep, though. I'm not implying anything, I'm just saying it's okay to be confused.
As it turns out, I didn't actually have any dreams. So it's OK. And shouldn't I be the one to tell you about my dreams?

Yeah, I totally understand you, Godxilla. My first gay dreams were nightmares, too. Took me a few years before they became exciting... just give it time ;)
Whoa. If you're dreaming about naked chicks, then can we trade dreams.

What happened here? Did Godxilla come out?
I'm not gay.

Be gay for a day! Everybody unzip your pants, because it's time for a good old-fashioned cockpit!
That's disgusting.

Its like loving Noodles as a man... You can be gay for a day when it comes to Randy.

http://www.offspring.com/newcommunity/showthread.php?8415-If-you-re-gay-post-here!
I love Noodles as a guitarist. He's gleefully ugly.

That is certainly what it looks like to me. Embrace it bro.
I'm still not gay...

Llamas
09-02-2012, 04:34 PM
Whoa. If you're dreaming about naked chicks, then can we trade dreams.

So you admit that you're *not* dreaming about naked chicks? Sounding gayer and gayer, bro... I'll keep my dreams, thank you. I prefer not to have dreams about penises flying around.

Gustavo
09-02-2012, 04:40 PM
As it turns out, I didn't actually have any dreams. So it's OK. And shouldn't I be the one to tell you about my dreams?

From where I'm standing, it looks like you're very confused, but I guess it's okay at this early stage, when you have your first gay dreams. As Lost said, just embrace it, dude!

Lizardus
09-02-2012, 05:13 PM
Gonadxilla should let his rabbit eat it's trix.

Rooster
09-03-2012, 03:15 AM
That's disgusting.

How do you know it's disgusting, or are you picturing it in your head?

I'm not gay.
I'm still not gay...

Patience, my friend, patience! Wait for a few more minutes, let it sink in. Then come out and play!

WebDudette
09-03-2012, 01:32 PM
I will go nude for nude with a mod, any mod. We can send the pictures to some intermediary so we can be certain that the deal goes down fairly.

Tijs
09-03-2012, 03:05 PM
Hope the mods read their contracts correctly, it states that we can make the photos they were required to send in during screening become public property and may be released at any point without notification.

I present to you the modz!

Let's start with GUSTAVO, the Brazilian hunk:
http://i50.tinypic.com/1zywsut.jpg

And the latest addition to the squad, the sexy _LOST_
http://i47.tinypic.com/205woao.jpg

Joined at the same time as Lost, it's the US Muscles, RANDMAN21
http://i47.tinypic.com/2jg9ojn.jpg

With us for years, I-wish-she-could-mod-me-for-a-night-LITTLE_MISS_1565
http://i46.tinypic.com/50pspg.jpg

And it wouldn't be fair not to post a photo of myself, here's dreamy TIJS
http://i49.tinypic.com/jub712.jpg

Tijs
09-03-2012, 03:06 PM
WebDudette, I believe you owe us 5 photos of yourself now.

Llamas
09-03-2012, 03:10 PM
That was awesome. I FINALLY got my nude mods, after all these years!!!

_Lost_
09-03-2012, 03:23 PM
wow... its amazing what you can do with photoshop these days!

Godxilla
09-03-2012, 05:19 PM
So you admit that you're *not* dreaming about naked chicks? Sounding gayer and gayer, bro... I'll keep my dreams, thank you. I prefer not to have dreams about penises flying around.
I can't control my dreams. Maybe I don't dream about naked men either. I mostly dream about black cats and Reznov.

From where I'm standing, it looks like you're very confused, but I guess it's okay at this early stage, when you have your first gay dreams. As Lost said, just embrace it, dude!
I HAVEN'T HAD ANY GAY DREAMS YET!!!!! I thought I would, but I didn't. I'm not gay!

How do you know it's disgusting, or are you picturing it in your head?

Patience, my friend, patience! Wait for a few more minutes, let it sink in. Then come out and play!
Yes. *cringes* I'm still not gay.

WebDudette, I believe you owe us 5 photos of yourself now.
Spare us the details, if you don't mind.

Lizardus
09-03-2012, 07:45 PM
That was awesome. I FINALLY got my nude mods, after all these years!!!

We have come full circlejerk.

We can finally set the boards on fire.
http://img543.imageshack.us/img543/761/tumblrlyofar3tnh1r5qigg.gif
http://img685.imageshack.us/img685/761/tumblrlyofar3tnh1r5qigg.gif

Little_Miss_1565
09-03-2012, 09:04 PM
^ New favorite GIF.

Harleyquiiinn
09-04-2012, 01:09 AM
[always late] Oh ! you guys became mods.[/always late]

What a great choice !

For that occasion, my favorite smiley : http://images.alloforum.com/smilies/themes/classique/jap.gif

Also, I love the pictures. Randy, you really changed in just one year. Amazing :cool:

Gustavo
09-04-2012, 03:50 AM
Tijs, come on, man... You tricked me! You said I wouldn't have to read that long-ass contract and that I should just sign it as a formality. I thought that picture was for your eyes only. :(

I HAVEN'T HAD ANY GAY DREAMS YET!!!!!

Yes. *cringes* I'm still not gay.

We get what you're saying, dude. Just give it time.

Tijs
09-04-2012, 04:48 AM
Also, I love the pictures. Randy, you really changed in just one year. Amazing :cool:While I on the other hand haven't changed at all?

Gustavo
09-04-2012, 05:19 AM
While I on the other hand haven't changed at all?

I think that's exactly what she meant.

Harleyquiiinn
09-04-2012, 05:29 AM
Tijs > Well of course you did... but it would be bad manners to tell you, you know... :D

"hey Tijs, you... you became... hmm... interesting ?"

Rooster
09-04-2012, 06:05 AM
Mother of General Offspring Discussion... Seen the nude picz, I can die hard now.

Llamas
09-04-2012, 07:02 AM
I would like to invite all the mods over to my place next weekend. For, um, spaghetti... of course. Godxilla is invited to join us, as well.

nieh
09-04-2012, 07:16 AM
What sort of seasoning do you use to flavor them?

Gustavo
09-04-2012, 09:03 AM
I would like to invite all the mods over to my place next weekend. For, um, spaghetti... of course. Godxilla is invited to join us, as well.

Sure, I'm in.

And don't worry, if Randy accepts your invitation, I'm pretty sure Godxilla will be there, too.

OC HAU
09-04-2012, 10:06 AM
What sort of seasoning do you use to flavor them?
Of course, Microsoft Paint.

Rooster
09-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Sure, I'm in.

And don't worry, if Randy accepts your invitation, I'm pretty sure Godxilla will be there, too.

And Godxilla doesn't need to worry, as appearing at such, ehm, spaghetti party isn't gay. At all.

As long as the balls aren't touching.

Lizardus
09-04-2012, 11:25 AM
And Godxilla doesn't need to worry, as appearing at such, ehm, spaghetti party isn't gay. At all.

My meatball always touch when I have spaghetti. =(

Rooster
09-04-2012, 11:45 AM
My meatball always touch when I have spaghetti. =(

Yeah, but it only becomes gay when your meatballs touch the meatballs from another person's spaghetti. You're still safe ;)

Godxilla
09-04-2012, 12:06 PM
This conversation has turned downright disgusting fast.
And I'm afraid that I must decline, seeing as you live in Slovakia, Llamas. I'm more than driving distance away.

Tijs
09-04-2012, 12:14 PM
To be quite fair, I don't like it either that Godxilla turned this into a gay-thread, while it should be a mod-appreciation-thread.

Llamas
09-04-2012, 12:20 PM

This party will be FULL of meatballs... and fish tacos. Plenty for all!

Godxilla, where did you get Slovakia from?

Rooster
09-04-2012, 12:51 PM

Well, it's obviously the capital city of Czech Republic (which is written under your location), isn't it?

Llamas
09-04-2012, 12:57 PM
Well, it's obviously the capital city of Czech Republic (which is written under your location), isn't it?

For duh! And Slovakia, CZ is also the world capital of gay sex. So I understand why Godxilla would be so interested in my location ;)

WebDudette
09-04-2012, 03:14 PM
I HAVEN'T HAD ANY GAY DREAMS YET!!!!! I thought I would, but I didn't. I'm not gay!

I've read that the occasional gay dream means you are straight, but comfortable with your sexuality and who you are.

Godxilla
09-04-2012, 06:58 PM
To be quite fair, I don't like it either that Godxilla turned this into a gay-thread, while it should be a mod-appreciation-thread.
Sorry, man. I appreciate any mod who bares it all for their subjects.

This party will be FULL of meatballs... and fish tacos. Plenty for all!

I confused the Czech Republic for Slovakia. Apologies.

I've read that the occasional gay dream means you are straight, but comfortable with your sexuality and who you are.

How scientific. And I wouldn't say that I'm all comfy with who I am, but I don't hate my life yet. Talk to me in a week about that, it'll have changed.

holland25
09-05-2012, 12:33 AM
For duh! And Slovakia, CZ is also the world capital of gay sex. So I understand why Godxilla would be so interested in my location ;)

I generally don't agree.

Oh, and she's living in Slovenia now.

_Lost_
09-05-2012, 01:12 AM
Well you wouldn't, cause you haven't had a date in years. I told you that grin is kinda creepy...

Rooster
09-05-2012, 01:31 AM
I generally don't agree.

Oh, and she's living in Slovenia now.

But Slovenia is just one of the main streets in Slovakia, CZ :D

Llamas
09-05-2012, 01:46 AM
But Slovenia is just one of the main streets in Slovakia, CZ :D

Yep, and it has THE gayest sex of all!

holland25
09-05-2012, 03:11 AM
Well you wouldn't, cause you haven't had a date in years. I told you that grin is kinda creepy...

You be talking to me? Cause if yes, you're right. No more hope for better days :(:(:mad:

Yep, and it has THE gayest sex of all!

I generally agree now.

Llamas
09-05-2012, 04:26 AM
The "funny" (not really so funny) part here is that CZ and Slovakia are probably the most homophobic countries in the EU...

Anyway, back to our sexy nude mods! Moar pix! Moar Tijs! Er, I mean...

Gustavo
09-05-2012, 09:10 AM
Anyway, back to our sexy nude mods! Moar pix! Moar Tijs! Er, I mean...

Moar Tijs? I got some for you. Well, he isn't naked. But he is with our friend Zee, and hasn't this thread also become about gay love?

http://i56.tinypic.com/jp8mdg.jpg

So, there we go!

holland25
09-05-2012, 09:33 AM
Oh God, that pic always makes me laugh. I should have used it as a desktop background.

RageAndLov
09-05-2012, 10:03 AM
Holy shit, nude mods! Finally! You rock, Tijs! Where can I get my hands on uncensored pics?
I also just realised that I have nude pics of Free? on my computer. When will he become a mod?

Gustavo
09-05-2012, 10:55 AM
Oh God, that pic always makes me laugh. I should have used it as a desktop background.

Don't worry, there still is time.

You can download the wallpaper version here (http://i55.tinypic.com/qqpwlv.jpg).

holland25
09-05-2012, 11:30 AM
Widescreen version please ;)

Jojan
09-05-2012, 11:36 AM
Have you not forgotten about someone very special?

Tijs
09-05-2012, 11:43 AM
Al Coholic, Polls Forum Moderator?

Blitz!
09-05-2012, 11:57 AM
nude pics of Free?

I remember the pic involved a hot tub

Godxilla
09-05-2012, 12:47 PM
This confirms my suspicions.

Al Coholic, Polls Forum Moderator?
Yeah! Steamy...

Make me a mod and you'll get something too ;).
But that would be dangerous.

personal_loans_1
09-08-2012, 04:58 AM
My mom should see Tijs and maybe then she'd stop bitching about how white I am. Or at least maybe she'd stop worrying about me, seeing how successful such a person might be!

Little_Miss_1565
09-08-2012, 07:11 AM
It will never stop making me LOL that the people who come after moderators the hardest actually want to be moderators themselves.

Though I mean, that is how Gustavo and Lost became moderators. Because they are SO MEAN U GUYZ. They threatened me and Tijs so much so we had to give in. :eek::mad::rolleyes::eek:

Godxilla
09-08-2012, 08:21 AM
It will never stop making me LOL that the people who come after moderators the hardest actually want to be moderators themselves.

Though I mean, that is how Gustavo and Lost became moderators. Because they are SO MEAN U GUYZ. They threatened me and Tijs so much so we had to give in. :eek::mad::rolleyes::eek:

Is that a reference to me? I'd hate to be a mod for all the ignorant fickers here.

_Lost_
09-08-2012, 11:42 AM
No, that is a reference to me and Gus secretly being the worst trolls the boards have ever known. Even Dexter feels the hate.

Godxilla
09-08-2012, 03:12 PM
No BS, s'il vous plait. Y'all are decent peoples.
And judging by the pix in this thread, amazingly hot, too.
Speaking of which, I have 2 bits of love advice for Randy: first, smile. Next, the next time you fuck, let her be on top. Otherwise she'll be crushed under that hulking mass of muscle that you have.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
09-10-2012, 04:43 PM
We have a winner!

This thread is hilarious.

randman21
09-10-2012, 07:25 PM
Speaking of which, I have 2 bits of love advice for Randy: first, smile. Next, the next time you fuck, let her be on top. Otherwise she'll be crushed under that hulking mass of muscle that you have.

Ohhh, is that why all of my lovers keep dying? Thanks for the tips bro. Gotta try that.

Any takers?

Godxilla
09-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Ohhh, is that why all of my lovers keep dying? Thanks for the tips bro. Gotta try that.

Any takers?

Happy to help, muscles.