PDA

View Full Version : [B]Japanese Tab Books[/B]

Offsprang
02-15-2005, 01:55 PM
I am a bass player and I really like playing The Offspring's songs, but I hate searching online for accurate ones. I've gone through hundreds of tabs that sound pretty close, but none are 100%. I know that The Offspring has tablature books from Hal Leonard and that one of the Americana tab books has bass in it, but I want to somehow get Ixnay on the Hombre. One time only I saw an Ixnay complete score tab book on eBay, but I couldn't buy it at the time and haven't been able to find it since. So, basically what I'm asking is....

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE I CAN FIND THE JAPANESE COMPLETE SCORE IXNAY ON THE HOMBRE TAB BOOK?

Please help.

Thanks.

Noodles is gay
02-15-2005, 02:18 PM
Why don't you tab it yourself?

Offsprang
02-15-2005, 06:16 PM
Because even though I could try, I doubt that I'd be able to get every note right, and sometimes there are some tricks in there that are hard to notice. Really, I guess I could, but I don't think it would be 100% correct, and 100% correct is what I'm going for here. Guitars have 100% correct tab books, why shouldn't the bassists?

GBH2
02-15-2005, 06:23 PM
if you [supposedly] live in orange county, why do you need it in japanese?

offspringing
02-15-2005, 07:02 PM
becasue in the japanese it has the tabs for the whole band and then she has 100% correct tab we need it for my band becasue i want to do a cover off of ixnay

turb0negr0
02-17-2005, 01:20 PM
Wouldn't you only need the bass and guitar tabs? Your drummer should'nt need a tab to learn it!

And go to www.mxtabs.net if you want good tabs!

nameless
02-17-2005, 03:15 PM
www.shinko-music.co.jp

they sell the sort of thing you looking for, ive been looking for similar publications not available through hal leonard and other retailers, the only problem is the site is in japanese, ive tried contacting them and they say they can ship orders worldwide, however they havent replied to my recent emails, let me know if anyone has any luck with them!