PDA

View Full Version : when Moscow guys?

kaban
09-11-2012, 04:48 PM
Hey. waiting for you is not the first, in the Kuban to go did not work, a concert in Moscow in 2004, missed ... When you have to wait? have plans for our country? I heard you in 10 years and since your a fan, and I am already 27)) when the guys?

Puschka
09-11-2012, 09:24 PM
Hey kaban! I'm not from Russia but my grandfather was, so I support you! Offspring please go to
Russia en come to South America!

kaban
04-10-2013, 03:40 PM
we waited! 1 June.. thank you guys!

Vovani
05-02-2013, 02:28 AM
what is your opinion about the "Тараканы!"?

kaban
05-22-2013, 05:10 PM
what is your opinion about the "Тараканы!"?

OK, I will talk about "cockroaches" first hand))) you probably are wondering why they are not performing as the opening act? Now: this is one of the best punk rock groups in Russia, and conflict.. Yeah what conflict?)) it was not, it's just a misunderstanding of the wrong context, and translation. I assure you, there is no negativity was not. They'd played together, but this will not happen. Here comes in the course of policy and commercial relationships that ruined not one group. In General, did not believe the TV and Newspapers, not so as you presented. Listen to music and people, I would love to chat with you if awake in Moscow - was glad to meet with you today. 1 June - cult day in my life find me talk of souls) we are waiting for you, and offspring зажгуг, I believe)

Zee
05-23-2013, 11:50 AM
Hey!

Is there any fellow Russian fans that could be willing to help getting tickets to the St. Petersburg show if I decide to go there? It's been made so goddamn hard, you can't order them online and print or anything... I'm pretty sure there would be tickes still left at the venue but just in case. Anyone?