PDA

View Full Version : Arrest them thar faggots!

UgLy_eLf
02-16-2005, 08:37 PM
*whips out handcuffs*.....some Christians are such nutjobs. Im puzzled though, is this a joke, thoughts anyone?

Bottom Line: Arresting Faggots

Let's make sure we understand each other. Webster's dictionary defines "faggot" this way: (1) a bundle of sticks, twigs, or small branches of trees, used for fuel or for filling ditches or other purposes in fortification."

According to the dictionary, Faggots are "fuel" for the fire. Because of this root meaning of the word, the English language has always allowed people to reasonably and logically be called faggots if the destiny of those people involved being burned in a fire.

Have you ever said that some people are destined to go to hell if they continue in certain types of behavior?

Then you belong in the Creator's Rights Party.

Why?

The Creator's Rights Party is committed to arresting faggots of all types. (According to the dictionary definition, every person destined for the fires of hell is technically and actually a faggot. This point is increasingly clear as unrepentant sinners of every variety rush to jump into political bed with the homosexual faggots.)

Why must we arrest faggots?

It will give faggots an opportunity to be delivered from their bondage to whatever it is that is moving them to choose behavior that will inevitably cause them to be burned in the fire.

I know this will blow most people's train of thought off the track but it is nonetheless true that Arresting faggots is an act of love, a ministry that was historically understood to be a very high calling from God. The fact that the great majority of citizens in the United States of America has forgotten this calling (if the feedback we get from this article is indicative of national trends, this statement includes Christians as well as infidels) in no way diminishes the responsibility of those who are truly God's people to respond to that calling.

If you call yourself a person of God and refuse to help arrest faggots, you belie yourself and prove you do not belong to the God who is committed to burning faggots.

If you refuse to help arrest faggots, you really should expect to be left behind when God comes to collect His people.

Even if you refuse to help arrest the faggots, God's people will do it anyway.

Because of His great love for all people, God will move His true people to help arrest faggots so faggots will be sure to have the opportunity to repent of their sin. In this way, if they refuse to repent, on Judgement Day there will no voice be raised in accusation against God: everyone will know they were given the opportunity to know the Truth and repent.

How can you help arrest faggots?

How did you help the present regime stand by as God's authority was rescinded by the government of the USA? You supported political parties, right? Well, you help arrest the desecration the same way. Except you support a party actually committed to arresting the desecration.

At this moment in history, in the United States of America, you only have one political party committed to arresting all categories of faggots: The Creator's Rights Party.

If you still are not clear about why homosexual faggots must be arrested, go here to hear about their queer agenda.

Won't you help the Creator's Rights Party arrest the faggots?

http://www.christiangallery.com/1stmurdr.html

SkunkIt
02-16-2005, 08:44 PM
I'm Christian (Catholic) and I say you can't hate someone for the way they were born, so fuck those ones that think gay people will burn in hell. If God didn't want them here, he wouldn't make them.

Edit: I just sent them this email.

title: You're sexist

"Fuck you. You sexist motherfucker. You're a disgrace to all christians . You're not human beings. You're just animals. Sick, dirty, filthy animals. Get a life."

UgLy_eLf
02-16-2005, 08:50 PM
You're right, but that's the biggest problem when it comes to Christians (not all just the crazy ones) and Gays... they simply do not believe that people are born gay. They believe the environment a person lives in determines their sexual preference, that's why they're on SpongeBobs ass about singing a fucking song. There's nothing wrong with promoting and teaching tolerance to our children.

SkunkIt
02-16-2005, 08:53 PM
Yeah, I wrote a paper about hate saying, "You can't hate people for they way they were born." My teacher underlined that and put a question mark. Then I asked him why he did that he said, "You're saying people are born with a sexual preference?" The paper was based on a movie we saw about hate in general. It showed little kids in China being tought to march and hate other people. That's fucked up.

pulse
02-17-2005, 03:05 PM
I'd just like to say two things.

1. ALL love is cool.

2. If your god hates homosexual's so much, then why on Earth did he give them the chemical imballance which they cannot help from the start? They are born with more female genes and cannot help it. A loving God would not say that being gay is a sin and is unatural and they should burn in hell for it, yet gives them the problem from the start. And they say that God knows your beggining and your end. So if he knows ahead of time that someone is going to be born that way and can't help it, why does he even allow homosexuality to happen when the person is conceived in the whom? That's basicaly the same as creating something to purposly destroy it. That's abusive and unjust.

That'll be all

~The Voice In The Wires

SkunkIt
02-19-2005, 12:32 AM
My god? I never said "my god" hates gay people. Some idiots came up with that and brainwashed some other people into believing it. I really think you should read all the posts.

It's not a chemical imbalance, a disorder, a disease, a birth defect or anything like that. It's just a sexual preference they're born with, just like other people are born straight. They are people just like everyone else. It's like having different tastes in music or food. Say you like Punk Rock and Chinese food and someone else likes Rap and Italian food. You won't say there's something wrong with them if they have different tastes than you. Same as being gay. It's just a sexual preference.

Italia311
02-19-2005, 12:52 AM
I'm Christian (Catholic) and I say you can't hate someone for the way they were born, so fuck those ones that think gay people will burn in hell. If God didn't want them here, he wouldn't make them.

Yeah...I'm catholic too...and I agree with you. I don't have a problem with gays being together. If you believe gay people were born gay...then thats the way God Wanted it. And who cares what the Bible said..it aint a direct word from God anyways. Its interpreted. Its been changed so many times...Its a fucking tool used by the clergy to control people. God is probably so pissed right now.

pulse
02-19-2005, 04:51 AM
My god? I never said "my god" hates gay people. Some idiots came up with that and brainwashed some other people into believing it. I really think you should read all the posts.

It's not a chemical imbalance, a disorder, a disease, a birth defect or anything like that. It's just a sexual preference they're born with, just like other people are born straight. They are people just like everyone else. It's like having different tastes in music or food. Say you like Punk Rock and Chinese food and someone else likes Rap and Italian food. You won't say there's something wrong with them if they have different tastes than you. Same as being gay. It's just a sexual preference.

I totaly agree. You're right.

It's inhumane how this Neal character is making fun of gays like that. They're living, breathing, human beings just like you and me.

And I think it's time Neal got a taste of his own medicene.

Do you think he could get me in trouble for posting a picture I made of him? It dosn't contain any profanity but still...

Skate Rat 19
02-19-2005, 02:07 PM
I think that all faggots, no matter what religion or all queers, should simply go to france and stay there. We dont have to deal with them, and they'll be happy in their gay communities. However, any queer who harrases a straight person should be beated down on the spot.

RXP
02-19-2005, 02:14 PM
The irony is homophobes are usually ugly and never get hit on. Ha.

SkunkIt
02-19-2005, 02:37 PM
Do you think he could get me in trouble for posting a picture I made of him? It dosn't contain any profanity but still...

I don't know, but your idea's made me wanna do that too!

http://img12.exs.cx/img12/5378/funny1hj.png

pulse
02-19-2005, 03:28 PM
I don't know, but your idea's made me wanna do that too!

http://img12.exs.cx/img12/5378/funny1hj.png

Allow me to display my idea. :D By the way, that was great!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ninfrm/neal.jpg

I'm not the best artist by far, but I'm practicing. And it's good enough, so.

(old McDonald midi file plays)

SkunkIt
02-19-2005, 04:57 PM
Allow me to display my idea. :D By the way, that was great!

I'm not the best artist by far, but I'm practicing. And it's good enough, so.

(old McDonald midi file plays)

Thanks! Yours is funnier! :D

pulse
02-19-2005, 05:24 PM
I think I told that Neal bozo off. I suggest you all to read what I wrote to that crazy man. The exact message I wrote to him is as follows:

''It seems to me that you and your Anti-Gay act are basically saying that there should be two separate human being groups.

Group A: Heterosexuals, who are fine and are considered human

Group B: Homosexuals, which should be found evil, should be arrested, and shall suffer hell.

That's not love for people, that's communist.

Adolf Hitler, Nazis, the Berlin wall, any of that ring a bell? Any 5th to 6th grade student who pays attention in history class can recognize you to sound just like one of them. You don't just try and separate human beings for being different. You might as well say that we should start slavery with African Americans again.

The heterosexual community also has not been the most respectful people either. I mean, do you know how many sex enhancement commercials I've seen on TV out in broad daylight where children can watch them, on child-based channels like Cartoon Network at that? And there was also a commercial where a woman put a shampoo in her hair and had an orgasm. Because of the heterosexuals, the V-chip has been ultimately rendered a useless hunk of silicon in our television sets. All people can be evil and cause trouble, regardless of their sexual preference.

And I don't appreciate you saying that I will burn in hell for saying different. How dare you to judge me and other people like that. There is only one God who shall judge and it certainly is not you.

This shall be my last reply to an idiot like you. You walk in around as if you should be wearing a white suit, the color that matches you should be red. You're preaching is far from being Christian.''

pulse
02-19-2005, 05:24 PM
Thanks! Yours is funnier! :D

Thank You. :D

I have another picture of him if you want to see it. :)

SkunkIt
02-19-2005, 11:40 PM
Sure! :D hfghfghfghfthyrt

pulse
02-21-2005, 09:34 PM
Sure! :D hfghfghfghfthyrt

It involves Michael Jackson in it tho, I've got one too many famous people in it now. I'll have to think about it first.

Oh, and SPEAKING OF PICTURES...

His site at www.christiangallery.com you know that picture of George W. Bush? If you look close at President Bush's neck, or even download the file and zoom in, you can tell that the picture was edited, because by looking at the look, hair, and skin color of the bottom of neck compared to what's just a little higher, you can tell that the face was pasted and put there. You can also tell by looking close at his scalp and hair. And his nose is a little different too.

And another thing, if you go to download the file, the file name is BigBushEdited. What the heck, BigBushEdited ?

Neal Horsly and his website are a fraud. No wonder the feds attacked it. He is a total trouble maker. His website is just about as fake and dumb as the now shut down www.web-police.org fraudery. Which by the way was not run by the official web-police but a petaphile named Peter Hampton.

UgLy_eLf
02-21-2005, 10:07 PM
There's probably some subliminal message we're not getting from that Bush picture, it looks like a cross between Bush and some other president.

pulse
02-21-2005, 11:05 PM
There's probably some subliminal message we're not getting from that Bush picture, it looks like a cross between Bush and some other president.

It could be, and is very possible.

But if you ask me it looks like a cheep and desperate attempt made with MSPaint.exe by a man who's fraudery and stupid ways are failing and is looking for any kind of thing or excuse he can to support his site, even if he has to make it himself. And dumb enough to think that someone wont take a good look at it.

SkunkIt
02-21-2005, 11:13 PM
It involves Michael Jackson in it tho, I've got one too many famous people in it now. I'll have to think about it first.
I wanna see it! :D

Oh, and SPEAKING OF PICTURES...

His site at www.christiangallery.com you know that picture of George W. Bush? If you look close at President Bush's neck, or even download the file and zoom in, you can tell that the picture was edited, because by looking at the look, hair, and skin color of the bottom of neck compared to what's just a little higher, you can tell that the face was pasted and put there. You can also tell by looking close at his scalp and hair. And his nose is a little different too.

And another thing, if you go to download the file, the file name is BigBushEdited. What the heck, BigBushEdited ?

Neal Horsly and his website are a fraud. No wonder the feds attacked it. He is a total trouble maker. His website is just about as fake and dumb as the now shut down www.web-police.org fraudery. Which by the way was not run by the official web-police but a petaphile named Peter Hampton.He should keep on that hunger strike utill he faints. I hope he can't talk then.

pulse
02-21-2005, 11:20 PM
I wanna see it! :D

K, hold on while I log on to my image host and get the link

pulse
02-21-2005, 11:21 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v497/ninfrm/mjneal.jpg

SkunkIt
02-21-2005, 11:23 PM
I don't get it, but it's funny! :D

pulse
02-21-2005, 11:28 PM
I don't get it, but it's funny! :D

You know all the rumors about Michael Jackson being gay and doin the stuff he did? Well, that's why I got him holding hands with Neal.

akira
02-22-2005, 06:19 AM
yeh but neal is a way too old for him :p

The paper was based on a movie we saw about hate in general. It showed little kids in China being tought to march and hate other people. That's fucked up.
I wonder why they didn't showed you a movie on the way kids are taught to hate everythings that's different from American Imperialism on Fox News and co.

I think that all faggots, no matter what religion or all queers, should simply go to france and stay there.
That's so pointless I can't believe it ... and why don't you just shut up your ass instead of wasting time saying crap ? :D

pulse
02-22-2005, 12:11 PM
This dumb Neal fool still hasn't gotten the picture. Here's some stuff I copied from my emails.

Below is from Neal to me

I want homosexuals to be arrested, tried and convicted, as we the people of
the USA did in the past, as a way to help them toward repentance. It is
that or hell for them...uh, you. Arrest and incarceration will be
infinitely better if it can lead to repentance than allowing you to move
toward hell without a forceful reminder of the penalty you will pay.

Neal
----- Original Message -----
To: <nhorsley@wechooselife.net>
Sent: Monday, February 21, 2005 11:11 PM
Subject: Re: Who are you?

Below is what I sent to Neal before he sent the above reply to me

> So your still implying that homosexuals should be sent to jail in order to
set an example to other gays saying ''back off and stop being gay''? Pardon
me, but if the U.S. actually got talked into that by people like you, do you
know exactly how many people will be leaving the U.S. including me? That
just set's an example of how easily our country is persuaded, and that they
think they can tell us how to feel love. The U.S. would be broke totally due
to lack of taxpayers. As it is they've already passed some dumb crap because
of the Christian community. Such as in the state of Connecticut people can't
by liquor on Sundays. That's not fair to Moslems, Pagans, and others. Now
there's the ban on gay marriages. What else do you want? Grow up. I'm not
knocking Christianity, or any religion, I'm just saying that a few Christian
people have caused some trouble. I would say no different if a Pagan or
Moslem caused the same trouble.
>
> Just because you and a few other Christians believe that being Gay should
be illegal doesn't mean everybody else should. The Pilgrims originally came
to America for freedom of religion.
>
> And just because some people here are Christian doesn't mean everyone else
has to be and abide by what some hot-shot preacher has to say. That would be
a direct and extreme violation of what the country was founded for, and the
U.S.A. Constitution.
>
> You wanna tell people how to feel love and what to do, save up some money,
and go buy an island and make it your own country. And take your
organization with you.
>
> It's not fair your treating gays this way. You should accept the fact that
some people are different and lay off. It's no wonder the Feds attacked your
site, your a trouble maker. People are people. You call gays evil, when here
you are acting like your God thinking you can judge everyone trying to have
living human beings arrested because you got a little problem with Gays and
are easily persuaded by a freaking word in the Webster Dictionary. Get over
it.
>
> You know what I think? I think your some old guy who thought he was a hip
and groovy college kid in the 70's until one day he lost a pool game to a
gay and since then has had a real issue about it.
>
> I bid you good day sir

pulse
02-22-2005, 12:12 PM
In responce to the reply he just gave me, I have written him another email which you may read below...

Well see you cannot do that because this is THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA and just because a few Christians believe that either homosexuals should go to either jail or hell, does NOT mean they will. Because our country was founded for freedom of religion, and Christians cannot tell people what to do. If you do somehow manage to get a law like that across which I doubt, it will be a direct violation of the constitution. I have a perfect copy of the U.S. Constitution and the Bill of Rights. If such a stupid law ever passed that does so to homosexuals, I would be more than happy to pull those copies out of my desk and see if I can take it to you, the feds, etc. and show them what they've done is a direct violation of The United State's citizen's freedom. Our country was not, and is not based upon what one religion thinks. And I'll tell you something right now, do you know how many people of flocked up to Canada already because they're sick of this kind of crap? Imagine what will happen if the people see what the U.S. will do being influenced by someone who doesn't even post legitimate pictures of George W. Bush on his website.

Oh, and speaking of which, Mr. Hot-Shot. I know the picture of George W. Bush you have on www.christiangallery.com is a fraudery picture. Me and lots of other people I talked to on a message board forum saw the easy tell tale signs of that being an edited picture. If anyone around here is sinning, it's you. Going around acting like you own heaven and hell and God's creations, and now using false images. Trying to override the U.S.A.'s freedom because you got an issue?

You are no different than any communist man such as Adolf Hitler who sent certain people to camps because he though there was a problem with them. You also remind me of the Berlin Wall, where the country was divided into two groups. This is commy bull crap, and I must say that I cannot wait to see the day when this trouble you've caused is over. You are far from a Christian man. You are not God, and Merriam Webster and his little word in the dictionary are also not God, so where in the world did you think you could get the right to judge and act the way you are?

Words cannot describe how mad so many people are at you because of the trouble your causing with gays. Go ahead, be that way, get our proud and free country to have the same problem the that the country the Pilgrims fled from. Communist junk, single religion based crap.

And by the way Mr. You go to hell if you don't repent. I got news for you. No matter what religion you choose to believe in, every other single gosh damned religion says that if you believe in that one instead of this one, your soul will die or it'll go to hell, or this or that. So if you think about it, no matter what you choose, the whole world goes to hell. It's just one big never ending circle. Because no matter what one you pick, all the others disagree. And none of them provide enough proof as if they're true or not, so they're all the same. I saw a program which also proved everything in the Exodus to be total untrue crap. It's been scientifically proven.

Enough of this already, stop acting like you own and rule all, accept people are people, get a life, and grow up.

akira
02-23-2005, 07:32 AM
This guy's got time to waste ... really :D

SkunkIt
02-23-2005, 06:43 PM
You know all the rumors about Michael Jackson being gay and doin the stuff he did? Well, that's why I got him holding hands with Neal.Ha ha ha ha! but he's still too old for him! :D

I wonder why they didn't showed you a movie on the way kids are taught to hate everythings that's different from American Imperialism on Fox News and co.The movie showed us alot of thing on hate, racism, sexism, whatever, but the kids being brainwashed by teachers to hate everyone else was the worst thing in my opinion.

akira
02-24-2005, 04:31 AM
Hate's everywhere ... in every country ... it's the thing that drives us to go on ...
... and it's awful ... but sometimes life's awful.

Ha ha ha ha! but he's still too old for him!
Already said ... :p

SkunkIt
02-24-2005, 11:02 PM
Hate's everywhere ... in every country ... it's the thing that drives us to go on ...
... and it's awful ... but sometimes life's awful.

Already said ... :p

That's why I added the still! :D

SkunkIt
02-25-2005, 08:21 PM
so I sent him this.

You're an idiot. You have nothing better to do than to call people morons. If God didn't want gay people here, he wouldn't put them here.

He sent me that response.

Subject: Re: You're Sexist

I wrote this article with you personally in mind:
http://www.christiangallery.com/psycomo.html

Neal

SkunkIt
02-26-2005, 11:00 AM
My response:

Gay people are born like that. It's a sexual preference. It's just like taste. Say you like country music and I like polka. You like chicken soup and I like spaghetti. It's different taste, but these people were born like that. Just like you were born white, you can't ever change that, and if you're christian at all, you should be farmiliar with the ten commandments. Thou shall not hate thy neighbour.

His response:

God didn't put sexual perverts here anymore than God put thieves or other outlaws here. Such people were created to be children of God but choose instead to be children of Satan. That is why God will send you all to hell unless you repent.

Neal

SkunkIt
02-26-2005, 02:38 PM
My response:

That was random. Learn how to spell.

His response (he had two different responses to my response).

Psychocowardlymorons.

Neal

SkunkIt
02-26-2005, 04:32 PM
My response:

You hail to Satan. Learn to talk without having shit for brains. You're just covering up for your homosexuality.

His response:

You learn how to stay out of hell.

Neal

pulse
03-01-2005, 05:31 PM
My response:

You hail to Satan. Learn to talk without having shit for brains. You're just covering up for your homosexuality.

His response:

You learn how to stay out of hell.

Neal

Dude, don't even bother after emailing him a few times. Becuase I never did anything wrong or said anything bad at all and he threatened me with the Anti-Terrorism Task Force. All I know is that since then I have had an IP address from Washington D.C. frequently attack my computer. Luckily I have a good firewall blocking it though.

The stupid moron misunderstood what I ment when I said I wanted to ''block'' him. The moron thought I ment to hurt him or something, rather than to block his emails. Words cannot describe the stupidity of him because I said ''Normaly I would've had a bozo like you blocked by now, but since MSN has moved the buttons around in a new version, I can't find the feature.'' Clearly that's talking about a button on MSN, but this stupid idiot still thought it was a threat. I'm not even going to bother anymore with a stubborn idiot who can't even comprehend the meaning of a sentance correctly yet goes and starts a troublsome organization like he has. Finaly, I found the block button in Hotmail and said goodbye forever to his sorry butt. I hope the government just finaly shuts him down once and for all.

SkunkIt
03-04-2005, 11:33 PM
He hasn't replied back yet since I said that. He doesn't seem to know he's talking to a teenage girl either. The guy's a douche bag!

pulse
03-15-2005, 06:19 AM
He hasn't replied back yet since I said that. He doesn't seem to know he's talking to a teenage girl either. The guy's a douche bag! I'm already writting a counter-story against his book, although I'll probobly never officialy publish it. His book is called ''CALL IT REVOLUTION'' I'd like to call my story countering his ''CALL IT GENOCIDE''

What it does is basicaly move category to category of things he's doing and points all the mistakes he's making, all the genocide within them, and basicaly even some outright lies he's made.

DUNCS
03-17-2005, 09:22 AM
I think god should come down and tell us whats what, she has been quite for far to long now.

Vera
03-17-2005, 10:53 AM
Uhh, guys, religious nutjobs have always existed. How do you think America first came to being? Anyway. I think you should stop harrassing this sad individual. A bunch of e-mails won't make him see anything. Also, calling him names and cursing at him won't make him take you seriously. You're fighting the good fight in my opinion, but it's just in vain.

killboypwrheadjx
03-17-2005, 01:11 PM
i was riding on the bus home from school today (yes, im still in high school) and i was listening to a conversation between two guys that are kind of acquantences of mine talking about gays and saying things like "all faggots deserve to be shot in the head." correct me if im wrong...but isnt my generation supposed to FIX all this bullshit?

smileemptysoul44
03-17-2005, 05:59 PM
how about arresting ugly elfs u fag

UgLy_eLf
03-17-2005, 09:58 PM
how about arresting ugly elfs u fag

You're a dumb one arentcha? :rolleyes:

pulse
04-17-2005, 02:17 AM
Uhh, guys, religious nutjobs have always existed. How do you think America first came to being? Anyway. I think you should stop harrassing this sad individual. A bunch of e-mails won't make him see anything. Also, calling him names and cursing at him won't make him take you seriously. You're fighting the good fight in my opinion, but it's just in vain. Your absolutley right. I totaly agree. It's just people like him scare me, especialy him, as I hear he's trying to run for Govenor of Georgia. Could you imagine what kinda of laws he'd pass over the poor people in that state? I just couldn't take reading his crap and not saying nothing.

Anyway, it's alright. His website should get shutdown by the feds AGAIN soon. Considering the fact that if you investigate good enough, you'll find pictures smuggled from the inside of abortion clinics. Last I read, pictures taken only from OUTSIDE the building are legal. Maybe a few years behind bars will shut him up. I traced the website to see who hosted it, but unfortunatly it's owned by an ISP that is run by none other than HIMSELF, Neal Horsely. The ISP is hosted by ev1 servers, but I doubt they'd do anything. To be honest, I just think when he got arrested all them years ago, you know what happened to him while he was in prison, and now he has to start a fight against gays.

EDIT: I just relized something. Neal Horsely keeps talking about things he thinks are right and wrong, and seems to be trying to spread his word like that across. And trying to even make pysical action come from it. For example: Arresting faggots.

BUT the book of Genesis, the first book of the Bible in the old testament, spoke of how mankind has been ultimatly been punished after Adam and Eve ate from the tree of knowledge. After they grew knowledge and knew right from wrong, they were punished by God. So, if Neal Horsely is not only trying to point out rights and wrongs, but try to enforce them like the hand of God or something, how does that make him a good man under God's view at all. God didn't want us to be all knowing like himself in the first place, let alone trying to make punishments for rights and wrongs.

^Just a little something to ponder

Milk-Man
04-18-2005, 01:43 PM
I wouldn't waste a few of my life minutes reading that garbage you posted.
Still, I say arrest them.

SkunkIt
05-01-2005, 10:19 PM
Milk-Man, what's the difference between a racist and a sexist? You can't hate people because of the way they were born.

pulse
05-08-2005, 11:38 PM
I wouldn't waste a few of my life minutes reading that garbage you posted.
Still, I say arrest them.

Really?

Well for one, aparently you already have wasted plenty of your time reading my posts. You had to have read my ''garbage'' before you determined it as crap or not for yourself. Practice what you preach.

And secondly, then why are you here?