PDA

View Full Version : Serious Shit

worlsmister
02-17-2005, 04:12 AM
hey guys from offspring you've broet out some new stuff like the album splinter and well it sucks compared to your old stuff y did you change its now all the same as everything else in this god dam music business dudes change back please for the future of good music guys...........please

then i will be :D not :mad: ok but also very :eek: if you change back

worlsmister is :cool: man i luv these smilies

original_psycho
02-17-2005, 04:21 AM
I have no idea what you said and I really don't care. I just like being the first one who posts in a new thread... And I hate you now.

P.S.Smilies are gay.

Ditol
02-17-2005, 04:34 AM
hey guys from offspring you've broet out some new stuff like the album splinter and well it sucks compared to your old stuff y did you change its now all the same as everything else in this god dam music business dudes change back please for the future of good music guys...........please

Who are you talking to???

JohnnyNemesis
02-17-2005, 05:37 AM

Now THAT is hilarious!

Venezuelan_Nightmare
02-17-2005, 05:47 AM
strange guy don you think :rolleyes:

nickspring-82
02-17-2005, 06:00 AM
again a person who thinks offspring read their own boards *haha* kinda bad at enlglish too :p

FuckingHardcoreBitch
02-17-2005, 06:38 AM
I understand what you're saying (roughly), and I have to agree with you.
But guess what ? TOO LATE !!! You know they're human beigns ? Ok their new albums suck, that's true. But hey, they're rich !! Where were you during sessions days ? I wasn't there either. Fuck imagine what's going on in noodles head :

"I was a janitor earning shit, now sony offers a 20 million advance for each of the seven album we're gonna record if we sign that contract"…

I would have signed that contract and yelled " I'M GONNA DO SHITTY MUSIC BUT BE RICH AND PROTECT THE ONES I LOVE !!! THE REST OF THE WORLD CAN FUCK ITSELF " .the offspring are no heros… their musicians.

Naz
02-17-2005, 08:09 AM
I still laughing at how they spelt 'brought'...broet

Nrk
02-17-2005, 08:17 AM
lol (extra letters, too short message).

nickspring-82
02-17-2005, 08:22 AM
the offspring are no heros… their musicians.

.........i dont agree, the offspring werent even that good guitarists in the beggining, and has only mastered its craft with time, they didnt learn it from some reject guitarist who teaches for a living, they did it with an honesty that obviously you dont appreciate ...and yes i suppose nowadays having infinite monies makes them less involved in making something brilliant....however is splinter really that shit?, or just not what you want to hear? there is a difference

SuperKnux
02-17-2005, 08:32 AM
Damn.

That guy is weird.

LLadnard
02-17-2005, 12:27 PM
is splinter really that shit?, or just not what you want to hear? there is a difference

Ooh... There's one to think about for a lot of people.

90's_boy
02-17-2005, 12:28 PM

you're an idiot.
go away.

im da hui
02-18-2005, 12:34 PM
splinter is NOT that bad infact i think its one of there best albums (take ur agresstion out on american) :mad:

pretty_fly_white_guy858
02-18-2005, 06:36 PM
strange guy don you think :rolleyes:
Agreed. (to short of a post I hate that 10 character limit)

Ken Jennings
02-18-2005, 06:56 PM
he gays spring you broot me ew stu ike he al bum pin socks red to our tuff y id ou can snow all the some ass thing see nis dam musiness dues chan buck place for tutur of odmsc g...........pace

then i wille :D:mad: kuta so ver y fou hge

wrlmser sman i te ses

srtsrdter sdgdfgdf?

coke_a_holic
02-18-2005, 08:20 PM
bxgsfbfg fhtjhod!

neocon58
02-18-2005, 10:56 PM
i love the ones who type 3000 words without a single full stop.

Holger estonia
02-21-2005, 01:17 PM
I have no idea what you said and I really don't care. I just like being the first one who posts in a new thread... And I hate you now.

P.S.Smilies are gay.

yeah smilies are gay and i dont understand why he/she doesent like splinter i know theres more pop put get used to it TAKE IT LIKE A MAN