:)

nickspring-82
02-17-2005, 10:55 PM
why 320??.....there is no diff between that and 128

HeadAroundU
02-17-2005, 11:01 PM
why 320??.....there is no diff between that and 128
You should clean your ears :D
I can easy download 128,192, I wanna 320!!!(from original record!!!)
I have S/T only with 10 tracks.

nickspring-82
02-17-2005, 11:24 PM
dude....for real, there is no diff, wtf :rolleyes: also if your on this site and dont own the original, fuck your lame ass

HeadAroundU
02-17-2005, 11:29 PM
dude....for real, there is no diff, wtf :rolleyes: also if your on this site and dont own the original, fuck your lame ass
I have original!!!!! You are soooooooooo stupid!!!!And again clean your ears!!!
AND YOU ARE ONE BIG MOTHERFUCKER!!!!

nickspring-82
02-17-2005, 11:39 PM
you are telling me you wont look for an original with the full list?.........thats umm wonderful for you, posuer, who uses bold font like its translating to my "blocked" ears :rolleyes:

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 12:12 AM
you are telling me you wont look for an original with the full list?.........thats umm wonderful for you, posuer, who uses bold font like its translating to my "blocked" ears :rolleyes:
I don't know if you are dumb or my english is fucked up???
I have original album without!!!!!!! kill the president!!!!!!

nickspring-82
02-18-2005, 12:15 AM
exactly....what kind of true fan is lame enough not to shell out another 20$ for a full length one? so he can be poor enough to import it on a computer in 320 coz he thinks that somehow makes a diff :-"

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 12:23 AM
exactly....what kind of true fan is lame enough not to shell out another 20$ for a full length one? so he can be poor enough to import it on a computer in 320 coz he thinks that somehow makes a diff :-"
Where can i find full lenght one?????????
And if you dont hear diff between 128 and 320 you are stone-deaf :)

nickspring-82
02-18-2005, 12:47 AM
every music store i know has one..and if your country doesnt, thats the beauty of "online" ordering

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 01:12 AM
every music store i know has one..and if your country doesnt, thats the beauty of "online" ordering
I bought all offspring albums at the AMAZON.
I didn't know that S/T is without Kill the president!!!!!!

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 01:50 AM
http://www.bellaonline.com/articles/art17931.asp (http://)
"Smooth Original WAV file - 5173kb"
quality is a 10 times better than "Smooth 128 MP3 - 472kb"

This is for NICKSPRING82-He don't hear diff between 320 and 128

128 kbps mp3 is big shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!

nickspring-82
02-18-2005, 04:07 AM
those figures dont translate to a ten times increase in sound quality lol, why do you think 128 is used most, coz its doesnt matter the difference between 128 - 320 ...are you aware that ripping a Cd...the CD is quality is 64 you idiot, if its made onto 64 bit, you cannot make it sound better..

....added point : your capture device is all the makes the difference, if you use iTunes or Musicmatch, its better than a free mp3 rip program off the net, ....further more, yes put on Cd's, 320 is slightly better, but thats not what im stating, im referring to computer play, jack shit difference my friend

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 04:57 AM
He is a deaf motherfucker :D

pulse
02-18-2005, 10:53 AM
Kill The President.mp3-320kbps!!!
HeadAroundU@yahoo.com
thank you
:)

Do you know how to browser hack through Google? It's better than using P2P programs like Kazza because depending on the site, it's legal. Less viruses too. Although a draw back is that it is not as reliable to find music files but it's decent.

original_psycho
02-18-2005, 10:55 AM
also if your on this site and dont own the original, fuck your lame ass
So?! I only have Americana and Conspiracy Of One original, the rest I downloaded. I still love them. What's with the original CDs thing?! Do original CDs make you more of a fan?! It's about the music, asshole, not the plastic cd. Again I ask, so?!

Tijs
02-18-2005, 12:02 PM
So?! I only have Americana and Conspiracy Of One original, the rest I downloaded. I still love them. What's with the original CDs thing?! Do original CDs make you more of a fan?! It's about the music, asshole, not the plastic cd. Again I ask, so?!
If you buy a CD you actually support the band you like/love.

mrconeman
02-18-2005, 01:19 PM
Nickspring seems like a Total dick, every post of his Ive seen hes calling someone names or flaming a thread up, just like this one

The guy doesnt have kill the president, he didnt get it on his CD, how the FUCK does that make him any less of a fan?, maybe he couldnt find the original anywhere, if you ask me, your the least of the fans here for acting like a total douche to everybody, the guy just came on here to get an extra song like any fan would, but you had to go flame like an asshole, piss right the fuck off please

and threadstarter, why not just try kazaa? or any of those downloading programs

original_psycho
02-18-2005, 01:29 PM
If you buy a CD you actually support the band you like/love.
But if a person tries to support the band by buying the Cds but simply can't, does that mean that person likes them less? That he's not a fan?

Tijs
02-18-2005, 01:43 PM
No of course not. If you can't buy their cd's, you just can't, simple as that. If someone is a millionaire and buys every single thing there is doesn't mean he's any of a bigger fan then someone who gets 10 euros allowence a month and can only afford to buy one album a year.

original_psycho
02-18-2005, 01:46 PM
My point exactly. Only I said it in a horrible annoying manner... :o

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 05:05 PM
Ok bitches i"m drunked like,fucking whore:) :) because im behind my exams!
So I'm soooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrry abpout that so coooooooool:)
I really need 320!!!!!I 'know you have origonal CD!!!!!!!!And you can make 320 mp3!!!!!!So you cab send me easy my mp3 I have to go sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep Go back top sleep like perfect circle sing go back to sleep:)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) )))))))Semd me mp3 pleeeeeeeaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! I" m drunked sorruy sensd me mpe pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee I knowe you haqve
pleade i wqant 3200000000000000000000!!!!!!Pleaas4eeeeeeeeee I love goddes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I love goddes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!1

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 05:09 PM
Ok !!!1I'm drunkee like asshole!!!!!!!!!!!!! I 'need kill thenpresident 320!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JOshua(Tij s) and goddes are the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Send me please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 05:10 PM
nickspring is asshole!!!!!!!!!!1111

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 05:11 PM
nickspring is asshole!!!!!!!!!!1111
pleas eeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 07:03 PM
Nickspring seems like a Total dick, every post of his Ive seen hes calling someone names or flaming a thread up, just like this one

The guy doesnt have kill the president, he didnt get it on his CD, how the FUCK does that make him any less of a fan?, maybe he couldnt find the original anywhere, if you ask me, your the least of the fans here for acting like a total douche to everybody, the guy just came on here to get an extra song like any fan would, but you had to go flame like an asshole, piss right the fuck off please

and threadstarter, why not just try kazaa? or any of those downloading programs
You are nice!!!!!
But it is hard to find 320
I dont know why i need 320??????/

Tijs
02-18-2005, 07:04 PM
You are nice!!!!!
But it is hard to find 320
I dont know why i need 320??????/
Dude, I've just send it to you. headaroundu@yahoo.com that is.

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 08:05 PM
Dude, I've just send it to you. headaroundu@yahoo.com that is.
There is some mistake!!!
I dont have it from you!!!

Ken Jennings
02-18-2005, 08:19 PM
Ancient Rome gave western civilization the foundations of sophisticated cuisine. Yet, while building their empire, the Romans gathered as many culinary secrets as they propagated. Other Mediterranean peoples-including Etruscans and early Italians whose achievements are rarely acknowledged-already knew the skills of milling cereals and leavening flour for bread, crushing olives for oil, converting milk to cheese and grapes to wine and vinegar.
The diets of some contemporaries were more appetizing than the fare of the early Romans, who subsisted mainly on millet or spelt porridge called puls, ewe's milk whey cheeses, primitive wines and what they could scavenge from woods, fields and streams. The Greeks ate and drank so well in their southern Italian colonies of Magna Gręcia that Archestratus became known as the father of gastronomy for his ode to the foods of Sicily in the third century B.C.

Over time, though, Romans elevated agriculture from a rudimentary craft to a science, while advancing methods of preparing, preserving and shipping provisions. They developed a thriving trade in wine, grains, and salt, so valued as a flavoring and agent for curing foods (especially pork as salume) that soldiers were paid salaries with it. What the Romans lacked, they imported, introducing exotic varieties of poultry, fruits, vegetables, grains and spices that eventually became standard Italian fare.
The culinary heritage of Imperial Rome was documented by Apicius (who may have been more than one person) in "De Re Coquinaria", the original cookbook. It described a remarkable range of vegetable, meat and seafood dishes, uses of mushrooms, truffles, fruits, nuts, cheeses, breads, cakes and wines. Recipes revealed a fondness for herbs and spices, heavy use of a potent sauce called garum based on rancid fish entrails and a taste for sweet-sour, which, in the absence of refined sugar relied in part on honey and grape juice cooked down as syrup.

Memories of Romans as sybarites and gluttons can be blamed on the extravagant feasts of certain rulers and the collective excesses of the bourgeoisie of a declining empire. Through most of their long history, however, Romans exercised moderation in a diet based on simple and wholesome Mediterranean foods.

HeadAroundU
02-18-2005, 08:31 PM
Ancient Rome gave western civilization the foundations of sophisticated cuisine. Yet, while building their empire, the Romans gathered as many culinary secrets as they propagated. Other Mediterranean peoples-including Etruscans and early Italians whose achievements are rarely acknowledged-already knew the skills of milling cereals and leavening flour for bread, crushing olives for oil, converting milk to cheese and grapes to wine and vinegar.
The diets of some contemporaries were more appetizing than the fare of the early Romans, who subsisted mainly on millet or spelt porridge called puls, ewe's milk whey cheeses, primitive wines and what they could scavenge from woods, fields and streams. The Greeks ate and drank so well in their southern Italian colonies of Magna Gręcia that Archestratus became known as the father of gastronomy for his ode to the foods of Sicily in the third century B.C.

Over time, though, Romans elevated agriculture from a rudimentary craft to a science, while advancing methods of preparing, preserving and shipping provisions. They developed a thriving trade in wine, grains, and salt, so valued as a flavoring and agent for curing foods (especially pork as salume) that soldiers were paid salaries with it. What the Romans lacked, they imported, introducing exotic varieties of poultry, fruits, vegetables, grains and spices that eventually became standard Italian fare.
The culinary heritage of Imperial Rome was documented by Apicius (who may have been more than one person) in "De Re Coquinaria", the original cookbook. It described a remarkable range of vegetable, meat and seafood dishes, uses of mushrooms, truffles, fruits, nuts, cheeses, breads, cakes and wines. Recipes revealed a fondness for herbs and spices, heavy use of a potent sauce called garum based on rancid fish entrails and a taste for sweet-sour, which, in the absence of refined sugar relied in part on honey and grape juice cooked down as syrup.

Memories of Romans as sybarites and gluttons can be blamed on the extravagant feasts of certain rulers and the collective excesses of the bourgeoisie of a declining empire. Through most of their long history, however, Romans exercised moderation in a diet based on simple and wholesome Mediterranean foods.
ufffffffffff wtf????

coke_a_holic
02-18-2005, 09:12 PM
Thank you for that wonderful history. It really opened up my eyes.