PDA

View Full Version : where is the place that u think that The Offspring most enjoyed playing?

Billy Joe(Thomas)
10-28-2004, 08:35 AM
I think that was in Sao Paolo.
There is nowhere in the world like sampa... evrybody who was watching was shouting and singing all the time?

Funky-Munky
10-28-2004, 08:40 AM
I say san francisco

RonWelty
10-28-2004, 09:15 AM
i say AUSTRALIA :X

vnzla_sh4dow
10-28-2004, 09:34 AM
I say Caracas, Venezuela!! hehehe!! :D :D

ImNoHero
10-28-2004, 09:56 AM
Of Course its any Cali show but The Offspring seem to love vegas, there always here and its so loud because everyone sings every song to full throat.

dirty_magic
10-28-2004, 11:47 AM
i thought the crowd at reading festival was great, thousands of people yelling their lyrics to every song!

“Look at all you people, you guys are fucking beautiful! .....this is the sexiest fucking audience we’ve seen in years!” Noodles at Reading 2004

http://www.efestivals.co.uk/photos/reading/2004/TheOffspring-NRG47.jpg

LuH
10-28-2004, 12:36 PM
I don't really know where they most enjoyied, but I do know that they really loved playing in Brazil!!!! =D Porto Alegre, São Paulo, Rio de Janeiro and Recife !!!!! THEY LOVE MY COUNTRY!!!!! ABD SO DO I!!!!! :D

RonWelty
10-28-2004, 01:04 PM
i thought the crowd at reading festival was great, thousands of people yelling their lyrics to every song!

“Look at all you people, you guys are fucking beautiful! .....this is the sexiest fucking audience we’ve seen in years!” Noodles at Reading 2004

they said that everytime :X

dirty_magic
10-28-2004, 01:07 PM
i was just quoting something that noodles said, it wasnt mena sound like thats why i thought they would like reading most

Tired_Of_You
10-28-2004, 01:41 PM
In an interview Noodles said Australia

StayInTheHouseCarl
10-28-2004, 11:35 PM
its definitely orange county! haha.

Berserker
10-29-2004, 11:56 AM
I've only been to one concert of The Offspring, but I know one thing for sure, they really enjoyed the concert in Caracas, Venezuela. You can really sense Atom's excitement on yesterday's Journal (Oct. 28). They even played more songs than Brazil and Argentina (after the reccess they played Blitzkrieg Bop from the Ramones :D !!!). There was lightning, rain and even a lunar eclipse, the moon was fucking red !!!!! That was one hell of a night and the guys played superbly, the crowd was insane, we had to wait under the rain the whole day, the organization was excelent ..... in short words ====> THAT WAS THE BEST CONCERT IN THE WHOLE TOUR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Strider
10-29-2004, 12:22 PM
BRASIL!! hehehe...

LuH
10-29-2004, 12:44 PM
So what?! They playied "Blitzkrieg Bop" here also!!! And just after the recess too!!!! The set list is the same... :rolleyes: And here in Brazil all four concerts were awsome!!! But I'm sure that seeing a concert with the moon red was so damn good!!! :D We didn't have this here... :mad: Lucky for u gyus at Venezuela!!!! =D

CreaturesInside
10-29-2004, 02:08 PM

Noodles says that at every show. He said that in philly and NYC on the same tour.

I think they like playing philly. Who am I kidding, EVERYONE loves playing in philly. People at these shows are insane. I remember when they played Philly last nov. noodles and Dexter were talking about the holidays coming up and they were having so much fun. It was like the first night of their support for Splinter before it came out and noodles is like "Happy Fuckin' Christmas!!!"

In may noodles was talking about the boobs in philly and how big they all are. Oh Nooldes, he rocks.