PDA

View Full Version : More analysis of "The Big City Liberal"

bighead384
10-06-2012, 05:36 PM
The believer is just blindly following. The atheist believes he's thought outside the box and has found the real truth. But the big city liberal elitist is above all of this, and is anxious to show both how foolish the reasons for their beliefs are.

The traditionalist adheres to what he's been taught from his superiors without much questioning. The punk rocker believes he's found a better way by not conforming to this tradition. But the big city liberal knows that his elite logic makes him superior to both.

A common man proclaims that "all races should be treated equally". But the big city liberal sneers, and begins to imagine that unlike him, this man would be unable to recommend a progressive policy that ought to be considered to crucial to achieving true racial equality.

No doubt, the big city liberal believes himself to be in an elite category. A paradigm of morality, constructiveness, and honesty. But upon getting to know one of these folks on a personal level, what do you find? And what would you expect to find?

You find a person that going through life pretending that they have no significant personality flaws or eccentricities that could, at any point, cause their actions to be inconsistent with the morality and etiquette they espouse. For most people, there is an unfortunately frequent struggle to rectify and understand the exact reasons why they've failed to adhere to their own convictions. Because of this, a person will often have to question themselves, and must live with the insecurity that accompanies this. However, this is not the case for the big city liberal, who possess a special fortitude and virtuousness that places him above this type of dilemma.

Too add to the frustration, the big city liberal is notably eager to elicit a response from others by virtue of his stated beliefs and pretensions. A conflict is present. On one hand, the big city liberal wants others to realize that their way is right and they have no excuse to not be living this way as well. On the other hand, the big city liberal believes that very, very few people are capable of this, and furthermore, they'd prefer that it continue to be an elite group anyway.

The response that they attempt to elicit from others is such that they should feel obligated to act a certain way, but at the same time, subtly imply that they are incapable of it without offering any real solutions.

Alright, "big city liberal" is a stupid term. So what, you probably know what I mean anyway.

Little_Miss_1565
10-06-2012, 05:40 PM
Do you have any sort of diagnosed intellectual issue? Serious question. You're like a dog with a bone with this stuff. What happened in life to you that makes you so insecure about what other people think about your intellect, and so paranoid about imaginary systems in place designed to do...I don't even know what. But this makes me feel like I should make you a cup of tea, maybe some toast, maybe call someone for you. You've been on about this for, literally, years. Why?

bighead384
10-06-2012, 05:43 PM
Do you have any sort of diagnosed intellectual issue? Serious question. You're like a dog with a bone with this stuff. What happened in life to you that makes you so insecure about what other people think about your intellect, and so paranoid about imaginary systems in place designed to do...I don't even know what. But this makes me feel like I should make you a cup of tea, maybe some toast, maybe call someone for you. You've been on about this for, literally, years. Why?

I often think about morality, and I'm annoyed but what I see as a big lie by assholes who just like to feel like their in some special category, even if it means making others feel worse when they shouldn't.

Little_Miss_1565
10-06-2012, 05:46 PM
Aren't you placing yourself in your own sort of special category by creating a narrative in which you are the sole arbiter of morality, above those whom you think are talking a bunch of shit? Isn't it a little rich to be talking a bunch of shit yourself while calling out an imagined group for talking a bunch of shit?

bighead384
10-06-2012, 05:53 PM
Aren't you placing yourself in your own sort of special category by creating a narrative in which you are the sole arbiter of morality, above those whom you think are talking a bunch of shit? Isn't it a little rich to be talking a bunch of shit yourself while calling out an imagined group for talking a bunch of shit?

It's not a matter of being in a special category or not, it's a matter of what's right and true. Besides, my initial argument implies that I've done plenty of things that I'm ashamed of, and expect to continue to struggle with this, like any normal person. What's so arrogant about that?

Llamas
10-06-2012, 06:03 PM
LOL bighead has been busy on Urban Dictionary (http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Big%20City%20Liberal).

I get the feeling that bighead confuses "big city liberal" with "hipster". Then again, I don't think anyone at this bbs is much of a hipster.

I have met a few people that fit his description, but "big city liberal" is far from what I'd call them. But I usually tune such people out and don't care enough to analyze it.

OC HAU
10-06-2012, 06:22 PM
big city liberal vs. primadonna girl

clash of the left and the right wing

who's gonna win?

Godxilla
10-06-2012, 07:00 PM
That's a toughie. What are they armed with, HAU? Blunt wit and sharp tongue? Or RPK and HK21?

OC HAU
10-06-2012, 07:57 PM
red hitachi magic wand and big kitschy blue dildo

bighead384
10-07-2012, 05:12 PM
I get the feeling that bighead confuses "big city liberal" with "hipster". Then again, I don't think anyone at this bbs is much of a hipster.

I have met a few people that fit his description, but "big city liberal" is far from what I'd call them. But I usually tune such people out and don't care enough to analyze it.
There are a bunch of posters on here who have written extensively on morals, etiquette, constructiveness, etc. over the years. Everything from outlining their own beliefs to criticizing others. Is it not odd to you that these same people have never admitted to any sort of struggle or flaw with their own actions? I'm not saying people should go out of their way to make themselves look bad under normal circumstances. But if you're going to A) constantly discuss morality and B) present yourself as having superior integrity and honesty, how can you justify giving off the attitude of flawlessness and fail to at least occasionally mention your own flaws and struggles?

There are many people that I've dubbed elitists who I would insist give off this impression. And if they were to ever attempt being humble or realistic, it was probably something that rubs me the same way as saying "Oh, I'm not saying I'm always right. But when I'm wrong, it's only when it's about something that's not that important anyway".

RageAndLov
10-07-2012, 05:19 PM

I love this new demodded LM1565! LM1565 v.2.0 features a more snappy LM1565 with sharper edges.

Godxilla
10-07-2012, 06:42 PM
red hitachi magic wand and big kitschy blue dildo
Shit. Well, I like the word "hitachi" better than "kitschy", so I guess I've picked a winner there. After all, watashi wa gojira, wareware wa gidra.

I love this new demodded LM1565! LM1565 v.2.0 features a more snappy LM1565 with sharper edges.

I know. Isn't it lovely?

Little_Miss_1565
10-07-2012, 07:17 PM

Thanks. I really liked being a moderator, and I'm grateful for the changes it made to my life, but retirement is pretty rad. #damnkids #offmylawn

jacknife737
10-07-2012, 07:47 PM
I think I can speak for all us big city liberals, when i say that every time I come across a person from an area with low population density, I will immediately spit in their face.

They're all just so disgusting. Fucking hicks.

Little_Miss_1565
10-07-2012, 09:46 PM
I think I can speak for all us big city liberals, when i say that every time I come across a person from an area with low population density, I will immediately spit in their face.

They're all just so disgusting. Fucking hicks.

I know that at least for me, since I moved to Orange County, I've set no fewer than 1,034 people on fire just for being a bunch of suburban hicks.

WebDudette
10-07-2012, 10:23 PM
Ladies have been known to name my dick 'big city liberal'.

Bighead, who are these people you are talking about? If we're thinking of the same people, I'd say they are the first to point out and discuss their own flaws. Using said flaws and past mistakes as examples and bases for the way they think and who they are today.

Llamas
10-08-2012, 04:32 AM
Eh, I actually know the type he described this time. I wouldn't call them big city liberals, and I've never interacted with any here at the bbs... but in the city I live in now (which is a very, very small city, and in many places would be considered a town), I know these types. Sitting around on their ipads and talking about how horrible it is that Chinese workers are so exploited and how awful the first world is for taking advantage of the undeveloped world... but when you suggest that they are adding to it in a huge way with their lifestyle, with their ipads/iphones/etc, and how many resources they use up themselves, they get really quiet. I don't get along well with these people. But the thing is, I find it weird that we finally now get a description of the label he's been using all this time for people here, and people here just don't fit it. Getting upset about racism and sexism and stuff is not on the same level at all.

WebDudette
10-08-2012, 05:15 AM
I have no doubt these people exist, but he specifically said forum people and I'm not sure who he is talking about.

Little_Miss_1565
10-08-2012, 08:42 AM
I have no doubt these people exist, but he specifically said forum people and I'm not sure who he is talking about.

He's most often used his invented "big city liberal" epithet to refer to me. He may have even invented it in a thread talking to me, I'm not sure. Considering he once found (and posted photos from) my Facebook account in some manner of attempt at flirting with me years ago, then started his "Anti-Authority" campaign against me after I told him to quit being creepy and posting photos of me, not to mention how he aligned himself with people who ended up getting themselves banned for sending me death threats...well, it's pretty clear there's something not quite right with his brain, because someone on the internet has inspired several years of batshit crazy.

I mean, the next stop on this train is telling people in line at the post office that the government put chips in our brains at the dentist's office because there's going to be a famine and they'll have to control rations. (Actual conversation I've had with someone further down the line on this train.)

bighead384
10-08-2012, 09:09 AM
Hey 1565: How long's it been since you've done something wrong to somebody? I'm guessing 10 years or so? And I'm sure it wasn't a big deal, and I'm sure you had a good reason to be stressed out and not yourself. You know, that one time.

Little_Miss_1565
10-08-2012, 09:36 AM
When I do something wrong to someone, I generally apologize and not enact fucking years of attempted punishment.

Llamas
10-08-2012, 01:32 PM
How did I not realize what the point of this thread was? Bighead is legit nuts... very creepy. And he continues to reinforce his insane obsession. LM has literally NEVER struck me as the kind of person you've described in this thread.

Lizardus
10-08-2012, 02:21 PM
Too bad the board's insurance doesn't cover the mentally ill.

bighead384
10-08-2012, 04:28 PM
LM has literally NEVER struck me as the kind of person you've described in this thread.
You're right. She's very humble and willing to share her own flaws in light of her constantly writing about morality and pointing out the immorality of others on this board.

Johnny Nemesis also comes to mind with this. I can think of maybe a few examples of self-deprecating comments he'd make in the context of a joke, but he's another one who was always on and on about morality but had to come across as perfect.

Little_Miss_1565
10-08-2012, 04:36 PM
You're right. She's very humble and willing to share her own flaws in light of her constantly writing about morality and pointing out the immorality of others on this board.

Hey, remember the time I shared with everyone how I felt like the way the board changed after the rules took effect and thereby for a ton of the older members leaving was my fault, and you jumped all over me for making it all about me?

I also don't constantly write about morality and pointing out the immorality of others on this board, but I can see how you might think that if you were batshit fucking crazy.

WebDudette
10-08-2012, 05:03 PM
Yep, next he's going to tell us Thi and Richard never confessed any faults. Wheelchairman is the only person off the top of my head who this might be applicable to.

Llamas
10-08-2012, 06:24 PM

Johnny Nemesis also comes to mind with this. I can think of maybe a few examples of self-deprecating comments he'd make in the context of a joke, but he's another one who was always on and on about morality but had to come across as perfect.

In all complete honesty, there were times several years ago when I found her to occasionally to be a kinda arrogant and hard-headed about some things, but 1) it was NEVER about morality, but rather much pettier things, and 2) this was like 4 years ago and earlier. I haven't seen such behavior from her in years. People grow up. I honestly don't find her to be arrogant anymore, and I've never found her to act morally superior.

JohnnyNemesis... well you've just made it clear you've no idea what you're talking about. The guy is very humble and often far more down on himself than he deserves. That guy has never, ever presented himself as perfect. Maybe he didn't share his personal life on the bbs, and his persona was different here, but a bbs persona is not a person's character.

Yep, next he's going to tell us Thi and Richard never confessed any faults. Wheelchairman is the only person off the top of my head who this might be applicable to.
Haha, WCM... I think he's also grown up, but yeah. He was probably the closest this bbs had to bighead's definition.

Godxilla
10-08-2012, 07:13 PM
Poor Bighead. They just don't like you, do they? Must be that avatar...

I feel the pain, bro. I feel it. Shit is fucked up, but sometimes you can just stick it to them in their dreams. And by "it", I mean a crossbow with an explosive tip. Up their asses. Which then explodes. And then you say, "oopsies. Cleanup on Aisle Death!"

bighead384
10-08-2012, 10:38 PM
I also don't constantly write about morality and pointing out the immorality of others on this boardAre you kidding me?

Wheelchairman is the only person off the top of my head who this might be applicable to.

Haha, WCM... I think he's also grown up, but yeah. He was probably the closest this bbs had to bighead's definition.
It's funny you should say this, because you all suck at this just as bad as wheelchairman, if not worse.

Little_Miss_1565
10-08-2012, 10:47 PM
Guys, I think by "preaching about morality," he means "posting a cogent response that Bighead can't disprove because he is factually incorrect," as well as potentially "just because you're not racist means you think you're better than Bighead, you bunch of arrogant not-racist dicks."

I'm also noting for the record Bighead's complete avoidance of really everything I've said in this thread.

bighead384
10-09-2012, 06:27 AM
Guys, I think by "preaching about morality," he means "posting a cogent response that Bighead can't disprove because he is factually incorrect," as well as potentially "just because you're not racist means you think you're better than Bighead, you bunch of arrogant not-racist dicks."
Again, you'd have to be completely delusional to think that you haven't constantly posted things related to morality and judging others on these boards.

I get the strategy behind trying to make me defend MY behavior, but I'm not going to, because I've been upfront about it many other times. My analysis hinges on two things that are simply true to anyone who isn't crazy: 1) that there are many members here who have constantly posted about things relating to morality 2) these same people manage to avoid ever mentioning or giving the impression that they have flaws as well. I'm sorry, but somethings just not right about that.

WebDudette
10-09-2012, 06:30 AM
Yo' Tom, ask me about my dick!

WebDudette
10-09-2012, 06:42 AM
for realsies though, I'll give you more than enough flaws and baggage, what do you want to know... about my dick?

bighead384
10-09-2012, 06:45 AM
What I've said is plainly true
And the elitists are in denial
I've got a feeling that they'll be like that for a while.

LOL!!!

WebDudette
10-09-2012, 06:48 AM
(_)_)00000000000000 )~~~~

OC HAU
10-09-2012, 07:48 AM
I really don't know why it's such a big dildo.

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2012, 08:05 AM
So you're refusing to acknowledge when I have actually discussed things I'm not proud of, just so you can keep hitting this drum? And you're *not* a looney?

Also, what incentive do I have to share personal things about my life when there is a band of fucking psychos who love repeating things that have happened to me in attempts to make me feel ashamed?

bighead384
10-09-2012, 08:40 AM
So you're refusing to acknowledge when I have actually discussed things I'm not proud of, just so you can keep hitting this drum? And you're *not* a looney?
Why is everything you say so geared towards having the momentum in an argument and putting your opposition on the defensive? As clearly stated, I do not think you have had moments where you acknowledge that you aren't perfect, which the above question for me wrongly assumes.

Also, what incentive do I have to share personal things about my life when there is a band of fucking psychos who love repeating things that have happened to me in attempts to make me feel ashamed?

See, this is a perfect example of what is irritating about you and your pals. The above is an attempt to put words into my mouth and framing things deceptively. True, a person's flaws are obviously a "personal thing" in some sense of the phrase, but "personal things" has a connotation of somebody prying into the sensitive things in someone's past. That's so far from what I'm talking about. Christ, I'm just saying: if you're always going to be on and on about morality (which you clearly are), have the balls to let others know you aren't perfect either. If you want to deny this is this case, fine. I just happen to think that's completely ignorant of obvious realities. But go ahead, call me crazy for thinking this...

bighead384
10-09-2012, 08:49 AM
I guess righteousness would be a better term here than morality. There are many people who are constantly focused on righteousness, and have a funny way of avoiding ever revealing that they aren't perfect either.

RageAndLov
10-09-2012, 09:06 AM

But that would imply he is not perfect. I love that red Danish sausage!

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2012, 09:09 AM
Why is everything you say so geared towards having the momentum in an argument and putting your opposition on the defensive? As clearly stated, I do not think you have had moments where you acknowledge that you aren't perfect, which the above question for me wrongly assumes.

Oh really, because this thing you said in THIS THREAD seems to contradict that.

You are crazy.

"1565, you are such a bitch for making it more difficult for me to harass you on this forum by not highlighting your flaws for me so I can pounce on them, because I've been obsessed with you for years. You are not allowed to make an argument on this forum without acknowledging some fault or flaw in yourself, and I'm also still constructing this imaginary group of your friends that do the same thing."

Now THAT would be putting words in your mouth. However, it also seems oddly true to form.

bighead384
10-09-2012, 09:17 AM
I was being sarcastic there, bro. Also, way to misrepresent everything I'm saying.

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2012, 09:22 AM
Ah, I missed the "not" the first time I read the first part of what I quoted.

Of course you don't think I've come out and discussed things I'm not proud of, because when I did, you freaked out at me for doing it at all. I'm trying to find the thread, but I still don't understand how the search function on the forum works since the board upgrade. If anyone else knows how to find it, please let me know.

Bighead, you're just trying to bait me into doing things so you can give me shit about them, because you're a fucking psychopath.

bighead384
10-09-2012, 09:43 AM
Of course you don't think I've come out and discussed things I'm not proud of, because when I did, you freaked out at me for doing it at all. I'm trying to find the thread, but I still don't understand how the search function on the forum works since the board upgrade. If anyone else knows how to find it, please let me know.
I have no clue what you're talking about, but I'm telling you: For years now, you've come across as thinking you're virtually perfect and better than everyone else. This, coupled with the fact that you constantly get involved in issues of righteousness, is an inherently annoying combination. That's the core of what I'm saying here, and quite frankly, I find it hard to believe that anyone would disagree with these stated main points.

Tiny Vessels
10-09-2012, 09:55 AM
I think its funny that you(Bighead) are attacking Little_Miss now since she isn't a mod anymore. Since she can't ban you now you're acting like you're a bad ass.. That's just my opinion on what's going on here in this thread.

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2012, 10:14 AM
I think its funny that you(Bighead) are attacking Little_Miss now since she isn't a mod anymore. Since she can't ban you now you're acting like you're a bad ass.. That's just my opinion on what's going on here in this thread.

Exactly. He has spent years going on a campaign of endless harassment on me, and is taking me to task for not acting like a regular poster when I wasn't a regular poster. But he's just making himself look like a really sad child upset that a big bad lady didn't let him post whatever he wanted on a message board owned by a band. :(

Lizardus
10-09-2012, 11:26 AM
Bighead is like the human version of the college liberal meme:
http://knowyourmeme.com/photos/265355-college-liberal

Godxilla
10-09-2012, 02:19 PM
Okay, peoples.
Bighead is a little odd, yeah. He's a racist. He hates Sarah. And he's a bit creepy.
But does he really need all your shit? Post links because it's funny and pretend that it applies to Bighead? It's no wonder all of you are gay, liberal, socialist fucks who would rather profile and group people than live a life.
Lay the fuck off of him. Let him be peculiar.

Alison
10-09-2012, 02:26 PM
Okay, peoples.
Bighead is a little odd, yeah. He's a racist. He hates Sarah. And he's a bit creepy.
But does he really need all your shit?

Does everyone need all his shit?

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2012, 02:29 PM
Extremely disappointed that quotes from someone on my ignore list don't get blocked. :(

That said, Godxilla, you don't have to white knight everyone on the opposite side of an argument from me just because you're butthurt.

bighead384
10-09-2012, 03:04 PM
That said, Godxilla, you don't have to white knight everyone on the opposite side of an argument from me just because you're butthurt.
It's funny to me that "White Knight" has become a go-to phrase for bbs elitists.

Isn't that essentially what all of you love to do: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/05/28/101-being-offended/? Go out of your way to be offended on behalf of others?

LOL. I love it!

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2012, 03:12 PM
It's funny to me that "White Knight" has become a go-to phrase for bbs elitists.

Isn't that essentially what all of you love to do: http://stuffwhitepeoplelike.com/2008/05/28/101-being-offended/? Go out of your way to be offended on behalf of others?

LOL. I love it!

I'm actually offended on behalf of myself because you're a fucking lunatic who's been focused on me for years, plural, with no sign of stopping, probably because you are crazy.

Also, "white knight" is a go-to phrase for *the fucking internet.* Are you the only person who's never been to 4chan?

Llamas
10-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Haha, bighead's closest ally here thinks he's odd, racist, and creepy. Fabulous ;)

gay, liberal, socialist
I love how you say these as though they're bad words... I'm pretty okay with those labels. :)

bighead384
10-09-2012, 03:14 PM
Also, "white knight" is a go-to phrase for *the fucking internet.*
Doesn't make it any less ironic for someone like YOU to use the term. lol.

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2012, 03:16 PM
I'll be sure to clear my list of approved words that the rest of the internet is able to use by you first.

You were that kid bullying the class nerd because he/she thinks they're "better than you" for being able to answer a math problem, weren't you?

Are you intellectually disabled? Is that why you become obsessed with dishing shit upon anyone you perceive to be smarter than you?

bighead384
10-09-2012, 03:20 PM
I'll be sure to clear my list of approved words that the rest of the internet is able to use by you first.

You were that kid bullying the class nerd because he/she thinks they're "better than you" for being able to answer a math problem, weren't you?

Are you intellectually disabled? Is that why you become obsessed with dishing shit upon anyone you perceive to be smarter than you?

I guess you're just defending yourself out of necessity here in this post...

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2012, 03:25 PM
I guess you're just defending yourself out of necessity here in this post...

And your non-answer (once again) indicates the answer to all those questions is yes. I'll spell it out for you because clearly you need it:

Leave me the fuck alone you obsessed fucking lunatic.

bighead384
10-09-2012, 03:27 PM
And your non-answer (once again) indicates the answer to all those questions is yes. I'll spell it out for you because clearly you need it:

Sure thing, the person who just asked me questions in the previous post!

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2012, 03:29 PM
So how long before you make another thread flogging the same dead horse about "big city liberals" and "wah smart people think they're better than me wah"? A week?

RageAndLov
10-09-2012, 04:47 PM
I love how you say these as though they're bad words... I'm pretty okay with those labels. :)

Me too. Not too fond of "liberal" if he means it in a economical sense, but rather in a social sense.

Llamas
10-09-2012, 04:51 PM
The more bighead posts here, the more I simultaneously feel bad for him and find him incredibly creepy. Some things bighead has shared here about himself:

- He sees the world as more bad than good - more bad people than good ones. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?32295-Good-pplz-vs-Bad-pplz)

- He's not very good in school. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?32202-Ever-begged-for-a-grade-before)

- He has confrontational, paranoid, clingy friends. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?31860-I-seriously-need-advice-on-this)

- Other friends of his are just complete assholes. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?33352-A-complicated-situation)

- Still others do things that are "fucked up" and "deserve whatever's coming to them". (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?35291-What-would-you-do)

- He's not motivated, inspired, or excited to give much of anything back to society. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?36524-Your-Level-of-Motivation)

- Other people don't like him. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?40637-Set-in-their-ways)

- He finds morals to be incredibly complicated (which is probably part of why he has a problem with other people having morals), and had friends who stole from him and who are molesters. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?43601-How-serious-do-you-take-morals)

- He claims he's been addicted to drugs. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?43961-Drug-Addiction-Alcoholism)

- He still hates people in general, expects the worst of them. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?45314-I-still-hate-people)

- He has a hard time being positive about things. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?45668-Is-it-possible-to-learn-to-think-more-positively)

The guy seems incredibly depressed and lonely. He also seems rather creepy, and like a complete asshole.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
10-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Are you the only person who's never been to 4chan?
No, he's not.

What is your reason for not ignoring bighead? I'm not saying you should. Why not?

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
10-09-2012, 05:29 PM
No, he's not.

What is your reason for not ignoring bighead? I'm not saying you should. Why not?

I've heard of 4chan and I know my friends go to it a lot, but I don't.

Little_Miss_1565
10-09-2012, 05:34 PM
No, he's not.

I probably will now, but knowing he's fucking obsessed with me and won't ever apparently stop posting shit directed at me and the "faults" he's made up, well, ignore listing doesn't seem like it would do much to stem the tide.

KickHimWhenHe'sDown
10-09-2012, 06:08 PM
A valid reason. Okay.

bighead384
10-09-2012, 07:25 PM
The more bighead posts here, the more I simultaneously feel bad for him and find him incredibly creepy. Some things bighead has shared here about himself:

- He sees the world as more bad than good - more bad people than good ones. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?32295-Good-pplz-vs-Bad-pplz)

- He's not very good in school. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?32202-Ever-begged-for-a-grade-before)

- He has confrontational, paranoid, clingy friends. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?31860-I-seriously-need-advice-on-this)

- Other friends of his are just complete assholes. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?33352-A-complicated-situation)

- Still others do things that are "fucked up" and "deserve whatever's coming to them". (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?35291-What-would-you-do)

- He's not motivated, inspired, or excited to give much of anything back to society. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?36524-Your-Level-of-Motivation)

- Other people don't like him. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?40637-Set-in-their-ways)

- He finds morals to be incredibly complicated (which is probably part of why he has a problem with other people having morals), and had friends who stole from him and who are molesters. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?43601-How-serious-do-you-take-morals)

- He claims he's been addicted to drugs. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?43961-Drug-Addiction-Alcoholism)

- He still hates people in general, expects the worst of them. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?45314-I-still-hate-people)

- He has a hard time being positive about things. (http://offspring.com/community/showthread.php?45668-Is-it-possible-to-learn-to-think-more-positively)

The guy seems incredibly depressed and lonely. He also seems rather creepy, and like a complete asshole.

Well damn, when you lay all out for me like that...holy shit, I really am a miserable fuck, aren't I?

WebDudette
10-09-2012, 08:14 PM
Am I on bigheads ignore list!? Tom, why won't you acknowledge meeeeee!?

Llamas
10-10-2012, 05:45 AM
Well damn, when you lay all out for me like that...holy shit, I really am a miserable fuck, aren't I?

Pretty much all your posts are negative. The only times I've ever seen you post in a happy/positive manner is regarding Lagwagon and maybe the Offspring. Everything having to do with people - whether they're black, Amish, bbs members, or your friends - is negative.

bighead384
10-10-2012, 06:18 AM
Pretty much all your posts are negative. The only times I've ever seen you post in a happy/positive manner is regarding Lagwagon and maybe the Offspring. Everything having to do with people - whether they're black, Amish, bbs members, or your friends - is negative.

I'm a negative creep.

I use this place the vent a lot. Talk about things that I don't have an outlet for in real life. So that's probably why it's so bad.

Little_Miss_1565
10-10-2012, 09:06 AM
I use this place the vent a lot. Talk about things that I don't have an outlet for in real life. So that's probably why it's so bad.

Cool story bro, but I'm not your punching bag.

Godxilla
10-10-2012, 06:59 PM
Does everyone need all his shit?
No, but it's called ignoring.

Extremely disappointed that quotes from someone on my ignore list don't get blocked. :(

I'm disappointed too. I thought that I might be able to speak my mind without your asshurt musings about how everyone besides you is a miserable fuck.

Haha, bighead's closest ally here thinks he's odd, racist, and creepy. Fabulous ;)

I'm only allied with him because he could use a little help. Y'know, John Adams served as a lawyer to the soldiers in the Boston Massacre. It's just called defending the automatically guilty.

Me too. Not too fond of "liberal" if he means it in a economical sense, but rather in a social sense.
Social libs are cool. But money-pissers got a problem.

I'm a negative creep.

You're a negative creep, you're a negative creep, you're a negative creep and you're stoned!

Cool story bro, but I'm not your punching bag.
Really?

Paint_It_Black
10-25-2012, 04:33 PM

Since you aren't a mod anymore could you just spam this over and over in any thread bighead creates? It wouldn't really be spam anyway, just proactive posting.

I've basically said this many times, but it's a shame bighead is such a fucking twat. He could be interesting if he'd just dial it down and let something go maybe once in his life.

bighead384
12-06-2012, 09:36 AM
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l6ifbyVIMN1qao43ho1_400.png

I've heard SO many people on these boards who established themselves as smart and witty say this.

I'm sorry, but I just find this funny and related to the whole "big city liberal" things. It seems like so much of how big city liberals act is based on the same motivations as hipsters.

Llamas
12-06-2012, 04:33 PM
Who at this bbs has actually said that? Lol. Nobody. That's who.

WebDudette
12-06-2012, 05:16 PM
wheelchairman, like fucking daily.

bighead384
12-06-2012, 06:55 PM
JohnnyNemesis used to call atheists stupid here.

And I remember Sunny said something to the effect of "if you're an intolerant religious asshole, I'll call you out on it. But if you're a smug atheist, you can also expect that I'll hand you your ass on a platter" or something. Specifically something about handing the person their ass on a plate/platter or something.

Seriously, almost EVERYONE who was ever in the "in" crowd here has said thing against smug atheists. Because that proves how open minded and capable of criticizing your own group you are!

To be honest, I've said things like the guy in the comic too (about atheists). It's not an inherently bad thing to say. It's just that it does seem true that when a person is doing that, they're putting themselves in a superior category.

Godxilla
12-06-2012, 06:55 PM
Wow. Did this ugly thread really have to be brought back to life?

bighead384
12-06-2012, 06:59 PM
Wow. Did this ugly thread really have to be brought back to life?

Maybe not, but this comic seems to compress my problems with *those* types of people in one short comic.

WebDudette
12-06-2012, 07:26 PM
nah, it's an inherently bad thing to say. there are of course shitty atheists, but there is a sea of difference between posting stupid as shit facebook conversations, shitty memes, and ignorant quotes on the internet and using religion as justification or cover for things like physical violence, child molestation, and suppressing peoples rights. the idea that a community like r/atheism is comparable to a community like WBC is absurd.

Little_Miss_1565
12-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Bighead, someday when you have a life of any meaning at all, you'll realize how completely psychotic it is to necromance stupid threads to post comics you found that encapsulate your issues with people who haven't posted here with any regularity in years. YEARS.

_Lost_
12-06-2012, 08:16 PM
Still jealous of all that 1337ness you missed out on way back when? 4srs?

RageAndLov
12-10-2012, 07:23 AM
nah, it's an inherently bad thing to say. there are of course shitty atheists, but there is a sea of difference between posting stupid as shit facebook conversations, shitty memes, and ignorant quotes on the internet and using religion as justification or cover for things like physical violence, child molestation, and suppressing peoples rights. the idea that a community like r/atheism is comparable to a community like WBC is absurd.

Yes there are, but I don't think they are shitty and acting superior BECAUSE they are atheist, but rather because that's how they are as persons. If they were to be religious, I think they would have acted in the same way because they think they know the Big Truth and anyone who doesn't agree is ignorant.