PDA

View Full Version : Pms

bornlie
11-01-2012, 06:13 PM
ttttttttttttttttttttttttttt

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-01-2012, 06:26 PM
this is a serious subject. Tell me what you think about it. I am not trolling.

You totally are trolling. This is a new low. Just because you are mad at me, you are making a thread in a forum you only joined because of me and said you weren't coming back to about the first thing that you said that really pissed me off. You are a fucking transparent douchebag. This is so stupid, congratulations.
Also, you clearly have no idea what PMS actually is, or you would know it's physical and is a legitimate medical diagnosis, not psychological and something every woman has.

You may have edited it, but I have proof that you said it.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-01-2012, 07:51 PM
you shouldn't make harassing statements, you might get banned.

Yeah, like your spamming and your nasty jibberish comment in the "Come to Sweden" thread last week got you banned the same day you joined. Besides, you checked the rules and told me it was totally fine to say that, remember? :)

T-6005
11-01-2012, 07:52 PM
I never check them.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-01-2012, 07:55 PM
I never check them.

Generally, rules are the same in all forums. Of course, there are differences if there is age-specifity to the forum, but not all the time.

WebDudette
11-01-2012, 08:21 PM
This thread was funny, until T took my joke.

Paint_It_Black
11-01-2012, 08:43 PM
I think pms should happen more because we'd get less threads like this.

This thread was funny, until T took my joke.

He didn't take it, he just started the inevitable ball rolling.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-01-2012, 09:19 PM
I think pms should happen more because we'd get less threads like this.

He just wants information about it because he's PMS'ing himself.

Tiny Vessels
11-01-2012, 09:24 PM
He's PMS'ing himself.

He just doesn't know how to handle his penis mood swings.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-01-2012, 09:31 PM
He just doesn't know how to handle his penis mood swings.

That actually made me laugh.

0r4ng3
11-01-2012, 10:00 PM
wait i'm confused are we talking about private messages or not

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-01-2012, 10:07 PM

No. PMS as in premenstrual syndrome. bornlie is just dragging stuff from personal life onto the forum to try to make me angry because we had a big old friends' fight last night.

samseby
11-02-2012, 01:25 AM
Just another low ...

holland25
11-02-2012, 02:44 AM
I actually received one yesterday.

Baldwin
11-02-2012, 05:34 AM
PMS is God's punishment for neglecting your womanly duty to make babies. It's not a "physical and legitimate diagnosis", it's a self-inflicted condition caused by your own stubborness, so you deserve no sympathy and it's no excuse for acting super-bitchy and irrational.

Tiny Vessels
11-02-2012, 07:34 AM
PMS It's not a "physical and legitimate diagnosis", .

Wrong. In some women it is a serious medical problem. It is called Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 08:42 AM
Wrong. In some women it is a serious medical problem. It is called Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder.

Yeah, people (men) just seem to think "pms'ing" is women getting cranky over cramps. If I remember correctly, it's when your hormones get too far out of whack and cause real problems.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 09:44 AM
Even the Mayo Clinic knows it's real. The men who think it's just bitchiness must also think that men with erectile dysfunction are just lazy. It's the same line of logic.
http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/premenstrual-syndrome/DS00134/DSECTION=symptoms

OffspringFreakess
11-02-2012, 09:50 AM
PMS is God's punishment for neglecting your womanly duty to make babies. It's not a "physical and legitimate diagnosis", it's a self-inflicted condition caused by your own stubborness, so you deserve no sympathy and it's no excuse for acting super-bitchy and irrational.

It actually is a legitimate diagnosis. Especially women who have endometriosis, PMDD or PCOS, it can be a very painful and drawn out experience. In fact, about 80 percent of women have one of the three diseases. I work at an OBGYN, and I see these things every day. Alot of women have to quit their jobs and stay at home to just simply deal with the illness. So before you start feeling entitled about your irrational opinion, start learning some facts. Especially when women have to deal with someone like yourself.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 09:56 AM
It actually is a legitimate diagnosis. Especially women who have endometriosis, PMDD or PCOS, it can be a very painful and drawn out experience. In fact, about 80 percent of women have one of the three diseases. I work at an OBGYN, and I see these things every day. Alot of women have to quit their jobs and stay at home to just simply deal with the illness. So before you start feeling entitled about your irrational opinion, start learning some facts. Especially when women have to deal with someone like yourself.

Here's something men never knew. You know when pain is so bad you get nauseous, you sweat, get pale and dizzy and nearly pass out - vasovagal reaction? Yeah, that can happen. It can be as bad as a shot to the nuts. Men could never understand or believe that. It can feel like someone is stabbing you with an electrified hot knife and twisting it, no exaggeration. We deserve awards for carrying on in our lives despite these issues.

Tiny Vessels
11-02-2012, 10:01 AM
We deserve awards for carrying on in our lives despite these issues.

Fuck yeah!!!!

Baldwin
11-02-2012, 10:16 AM
If it's such a horrible "illness", how about actually doing your job and getting pregnant instead of sitting around whining about it?

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 10:25 AM
If it's such a horrible "illness", how about actually doing your job and getting pregnant instead of sitting around whining about it?

Nah, I don't wanna wreck my body doing that, especially since you are telling me to.

Tiny Vessels
11-02-2012, 10:27 AM

NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never getting pregnant never having kids. Nope sorry never gonna happen!!!

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 10:31 AM
NEVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Never getting pregnant never having kids. Nope sorry never gonna happen!!!

Haha, being a woman doesn't mean you HAVE to get pregnant, but that poor fool doesn't realize that.

Tiny Vessels
11-02-2012, 10:36 AM
Haha, being a woman doesn't mean you HAVE to get pregnant, but that poor fool doesn't realize that.

He believes that women should be barefoot pregnant in the kitchen. Pretty sure he's having a hard time finding a women who would do that for him.

Baldwin
11-02-2012, 10:41 AM
If I chose of my own free will to simply stop eating for a month, then I came around whining and bitching about the horrible crippling pain I was in, and started snapping at everybody because the starvation was turning me into an irrational moron, would I deserve any sympathy or tolerance for my bad behaviour? No, because I'd be a self-harming idiot for choosing not to perform a biological function that normal human beings are supposed to perform.

If you choose to neglect your basic biological functions then you have to suffer the penalties. That's just how life works.

Tiny Vessels
11-02-2012, 10:44 AM
If you choose to neglect your basic biological functions then you have to suffer the penalties. That's just how life works.

In case you didn't know this but it only goes away for 9 months so it's not like it goes away forever.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 11:20 AM
In case you didn't know this but it only goes away for 9 months so it's not like it goes away forever.

Haha, what that guy says about women is so ridiculous it doesn't even make me angry. It makes me laugh! He thinks women get pregnant to take away cramps and doesn't know that being pregnant is far harder on the body. I wonder what planet he's from?

Chainsaw
11-02-2012, 11:30 AM
Wow, this is painful.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 11:39 AM
Painful, like a kick in the nuts.

MOTO13
11-02-2012, 11:52 AM
No...pretty sure a kick in the nuts beats PMS everyday of the week. PMS has never required the need for major reconstructive dental work.

Tiny Vessels
11-02-2012, 11:56 AM
No...pretty sure a kick in the nuts beats PMS everyday of the week. PMS has never required the need for major reconstructive dental work.

A kick in the nuts maybe lasts what a minute or two? PMS it lasts days. So no.

T-6005
11-02-2012, 12:01 PM

Pretty sure we can all agree that 17 is a gay numba tho

MOTO13
11-02-2012, 12:07 PM
Ok...ever piss blood for 2 weeks from it? I did when I was racing and took anothers races boot to the old bean bag when we wadded it up. I can tell you one thing, it is a pain you never...ever...ever want to have again. Fucking snot running out of my nose, couldn't stand, thought my crotch exploded. Yeah, it was a real picnic. Luckily for all you lovely ladies, the old boys rebounded back better than ever.

Tiny Vessels
11-02-2012, 12:11 PM
Aww poor MOTO *hugs* Glad to hear the boys are better than ever ;)

Baldwin
11-02-2012, 01:04 PM
I'll let all you ladies in on a secret ; nut-shots don't hurt nearly as much as men pretend they do when women are around. A moderately hard kick to the nuts is about as bad as stubbing your toe or banging the nerve in your elbow. Getting hit around the liver or even the solar plexus hurts a lot more. Guys just play it up for sympathy because women have no idea exactly how much it hurts, so you can't call us weak or faggy. And also because if you get hit in the nuts and continue about your business like it's no big deal (because it isn't), everyone will make jokes about you having no balls, so you'd better put on a little show just to avoid that.

So yes, those of us with brains know that you do the exact same thing with your childbirth and menstruel cramps, because of course you do that. Why wouldn't you? Sympathy, attention, martyrdom and no man can actually call you out on it because no man has a uterus to use as a base of comparison.

So in short, quit your whining. Unless you die young and sudden, you're eventually going to suffer some truly agonising injuries or illnesses at some point in your life, and they'll make nutshots and cramps feel like a grease-down and a foot-rub. Save your whining and hyperbole for that.

OffspringFreakess
11-02-2012, 02:09 PM
If I chose of my own free will to simply stop eating for a month, then I came around whining and bitching about the horrible crippling pain I was in, and started snapping at everybody because the starvation was turning me into an irrational moron, would I deserve any sympathy or tolerance for my bad behaviour? No, because I'd be a self-harming idiot for choosing not to perform a biological function that normal human beings are supposed to perform.

You, my dear, are the most idiotic fool i have ever had the pleasure of laughing at. thanks for the chuckle :)

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 02:39 PM
So in short, quit your whining. Unless you die young and sudden, you're eventually going to suffer some truly agonising injuries or illnesses at some point in your life, and they'll make nutshots and cramps feel like a grease-down and a foot-rub. Save your whining and hyperbole for that.

I hope you get a kidney stone.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 02:44 PM
you sir are my hero

You are such a liar, haha! You are only saying these things because you are angry at me. I've talked to you for hours most days of the week for almost a year and you have always expressed sympathy for menstrual pains, no hint of sexism, the fact that you are in love with me and that I'm the most awesome person ever, despite me telling you I'm not. So, quit yer bitchin', grow the hell up, and move on with your life.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 02:47 PM
You, my dear, are the most idiotic fool i have ever had the pleasure of laughing at. thanks for the chuckle :)

I know, right? He thinks modern society is still stuck in pre-industrial revolution times. It certainly is laugh-worthy. He's harmless.

Godxilla
11-02-2012, 05:46 PM
Wow. This thread was hard to read. Whoever that shitbag says he is, he'd better learn that he's not, and quick. Who is he to run around preaching about pregnancy? He's MALE. Probably doesn't know the first thing about it.

Actually, I'll bet he does. He most likely thinks it's sticking your dick up somebody and then running to Latin America and refusing to pay child support. I suspect that he was likely a rapist at some jolly point in his wretched life. But here I go again, calling people names. I'd better stop and just pretend that this thread is about private messaging, not private parts.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 06:09 PM
It wasn't about private parts, initially. "Somehow" it morphed into a disturbing, borderline free-for-all between the sexes.

Chainsaw
11-02-2012, 08:30 PM
So, God did it?

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 09:15 PM
How did you get God from quotation marks? 0,o

bornlie
11-02-2012, 09:16 PM
So, God did it?

you called?

Paint_It_Black
11-02-2012, 09:55 PM
Have any of you actually been on the internet (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29) before?

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-02-2012, 10:27 PM
What is this "internet" you speak of?

randman21
11-03-2012, 12:34 AM
Yaaaaaaawn. I didn't think this thread could any worse than it was on the first page. I'm not gonna tell you guys what to do, but if I were you, I wouldn't argue with someone who's clearly trolling about something that's so ridiculously beyond argument. I second Paint_It_Black's post.

Baldwin
11-03-2012, 05:00 AM
I don't think they're trolling, they just sound ridiculous because they're all on their rag week.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-03-2012, 08:34 AM
Give it up, dumbass, we aren't taking you seriously anymore and we haven't for a while. You clearly don't know how to troll properly.

Paint_It_Black
11-03-2012, 05:16 PM
I don't think they're trolling, they just sound ridiculous because they're all on their rag week.

I've missed you.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-03-2012, 05:51 PM
I never would have guessed that d!cks would flock to a thread about PMS.

prettyflyforablackchick
11-03-2012, 07:50 PM
As a long-time menstruator, I can honestly say that reading Baldwin's posts is more painful than any symptom of PMS I've ever experienced. You can take Excedrin to deal with cramps, but there is no known cure for douche chills...

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-03-2012, 08:32 PM
As a long-time menstruator, I can honestly say that reading Baldwin's posts is more painful than any symptom of PMS I've ever experienced. You can take Excedrin to deal with cramps, but there is no known cure for douche chills...

At first it was painful, but then it started hurting me because I couldn't stop laughing at him.

Baldwin
11-04-2012, 06:11 AM
Okay, maybe they are "trolling" me, but it seems pretty crude and clumsy to just pile on with insults. You can laugh at me all you like for not being "internet-savvy" but I'd rather not become that cynical guy who just assumes everyone acting hostile and irrational is "trolling". You can call me overly naive or innocent or whatever but I still think it's just their female hormones getting them all riled up for no reason and I'll get an apology for their behaviour once they're off the jam-rags and can think rationally.

bornlie
11-04-2012, 07:00 AM
Okay, maybe they are "trolling" me, but it seems pretty crude and clumsy to just pile on with insults. You can laugh at me all you like for not being "internet-savvy" but I'd rather not become that cynical guy who just assumes everyone acting hostile and irrational is "trolling". You can call me overly naive or innocent or whatever but I still think it's just their female hormones getting them all riled up for no reason and I'll get an apology for their behaviour once they're off the jam-rags and can think rationally.

alright dude, you should stop now you are going to get bitch slapped by every woman on this forum. lol.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-04-2012, 07:43 AM
alright dude, you should stop now you are going to get bitch slapped by every woman on this forum. lol.

More like punched. You can't just act like an ass and then get all sad when women take off the gloves and fight back.

Baldwin
11-04-2012, 08:28 AM
Actually, I'm male, which means I can best any woman in a fight, no matter who she is. Fortunately though, this is an internet bulletin board, a place where you can't actually physically attack people, no matter how hysterical and irrational you are.

I'll be waiting for that apology once you all stop pms'ing and calm down.

bornlie
11-04-2012, 08:28 AM
More like punched. You can't just act like an ass and then get all sad when women take off the gloves and fight back.

forget gloves, go bare knuckle!

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-04-2012, 08:30 AM
Actually, I'm male, which means I can best any woman in a fight, no matter who she is. Fortunately though, this is an internet bulletin board, a place where you can't actually physically attack people, no matter how hysterical and irrational you are.

I'll be waiting for that apology once you all stop pms'ing and calm down.

Haha hah! You are a joke!
Stop being all butthurt just because you aren't getting any.

bornlie
11-04-2012, 08:34 AM
he's only trolling because the fat chick he tried to bang was pmsing. She bounced him around and made him look like a tampon.

_Lost_
11-04-2012, 10:47 AM
Randy, I disagree. Its been a while since a thread like this has gone so wonderfully. I'm more than amused.

randman21
11-04-2012, 11:55 AM
Yeah, it's gotten awesome.

Llamas
11-04-2012, 01:50 PM
Sorry Baldwin, PMS is a legit thing. That's why women are incapable of doing things like being president. Can you imagine having a female president? She'd bomb a country every time she was on the rag!

bornlie
11-04-2012, 01:53 PM
Sorry Baldwin, PMS is a legit thing. That's why women are incapable of doing things like being president. Can you imagine having a female president? She'd bomb a country every time she was on the rag!

I thought Bush was a guy?

prettyflyforablackchick
11-04-2012, 03:03 PM
Melyssa, why are you even responding? Why don't we all just talk about periods amongst ourselves in here instead of feeding the trolls?

I'll start. I have my period right now. It sucks, but at least the worst of it will be over by tomorrow. There are few things that suck more than having monster cramps at work. :(

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-04-2012, 06:30 PM
Melyssa, why are you even responding? Why don't we all just talk about periods amongst ourselves in here instead of feeding the trolls?

I'll start. I have my period right now. It sucks, but at least the worst of it will be over by tomorrow. There are few things that suck more than having monster cramps at work. :(

Did anyone give you chocolate?

bornlie
11-04-2012, 06:34 PM

The chocolate poptart!

Baldwin
11-05-2012, 09:00 AM
bornie, George Bush only bombed the evildoer countries who deserved it. Llamas is right, a female president would nuke any country whose leader reminds her of an ex-boyfriend.

Tiny Vessels
11-05-2012, 09:16 AM
bornie, George Bush only bombed the evildoer countries who deserved it. Llamas is right, a female president would nuke any country whose leader reminds her of an ex-boyfriend.

I don't believe that Llama was serious when she said that. I think it would be if we had a women president... When I become president I would not act like that and go bomb a country cause I'm pmsing. Me I would just go yell at a republican.

_Lost_
11-05-2012, 10:32 AM
I think you simply don't understand the full scope of the irrationality of a woman with this "PMS" we speak of. Maybe you black out and don't remember the crazy things you have done. Just ask any of your exes.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-05-2012, 12:45 PM
I don't need to PMS to be scary and intimidating. I can frighten people with my rage just fine without bleeding.

prettyflyforablackchick
11-05-2012, 01:19 PM

No, but I'm not terribly fond of chocolate, to be honest. I'm currently in the midst of a baked ziti craving, although I'm not sure what, if anything, this has to do with my ovaries/uterus.

bornlie
11-05-2012, 02:25 PM
I don't need to PMS to be scary and intimidating. I can frighten people with my rage just fine without bleeding.

she is right, trust her.

MOTO13
11-05-2012, 02:37 PM
A pre-menopausal woman as president? You must be fucking joking. Jeeeezuz...every 28 days she'd kill everyone, spend the next week friggin crying about it and then next 2 weeks apologizing for it.

Tiny Vessels
11-05-2012, 02:43 PM
A pre-menopausal woman as president? You must be fucking joking. Jeeeezuz...every 28 days she'd kill everyone, spend the next week friggin crying about it and then next 2 weeks apologizing for it.

Ugh. There can/will be a women president who won't kill a person every 28 days.

prettyflyforablackchick
11-05-2012, 02:54 PM
Correction: There can/will be a female president who WILL kill people every 28 days, not because of her period, but for the sheer fun of it.

Godxilla
11-05-2012, 04:55 PM
Don't get too far ahead of ourselves. There isn't a competent woman politician who is willing to run yet. I would say Sec. of State Rice, but if she wanted the job, she could've kicked ass and got it already. But who is ready? Michele Bachmann. Er, dude, I don't think so. Hillary Clinton? Um... Hehehe, um, no. Lindsey Graham? Oh, wait, he's a guy. Whups.
But as soon as a woman comes to race who shares my views (mostly), I would not hesitate to vote for her. Regardless of wherher or not she pisses blood on a monthly basis. I mean, for all we know, Obama pisses blood. Could be. That shit don't matter y'all.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-05-2012, 05:09 PM
This thread has gone from talking about bleeding ladyparts to something political. Why does this not surprise me?

bornlie
11-05-2012, 05:10 PM
This thread has gone from talking about bleeding ladyparts to something political. Why does this not surprise me?

because everytime I hear Obama or Romney talk I just wish I could stab myself.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-05-2012, 05:11 PM
because everytime I hear Obama or Romney talk I just wish I could stab myself.

You are a lady!

bornlie
11-05-2012, 05:13 PM
You are a lady!

what does stabing myself have to do with having a vagina?

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-05-2012, 05:17 PM
what does stabing myself have to do with having a vagina?

Something pretty gross.

bornlie
11-05-2012, 05:24 PM
Something pretty gross.

>,> no i would never get rid of that!

Godxilla
11-05-2012, 07:13 PM
Oh, god, that was hard to read. An in the name of Quetzalcoatl, isn't it obvious why this became political? Because we forumsters are a bunch of secret pundits! In secret, I'm Rush Limbaugh, Bighead is Kieth Olberman, and Tijs is actually Mitt Romney. Oh, wait, did I just spill the beans?

Tiny Vessels
11-05-2012, 07:35 PM
In secret, I'm Rush Limbaugh, Bighead is Kieth Olberman, and Tijs is actually Mitt Romney. Oh, wait, did I just spill the beans?

NO!!!! It can't be true, it just can't be true.......

Godxilla
11-06-2012, 01:13 PM
NO!!!! It can't be true, it just can't be true.......

I'm sorry. Sometimes the truth can be hard to swallow.