PDA

View Full Version : The BBS intellectuals on Facebook on Election Day

bighead384
11-06-2012, 07:15 AM
It's just not fair. Seems like there's no way for them to be above everybody and put themselves into their own category. Because anything you do is a cliche! Sigh....

It's time to find a way to prove that you're much smarter than the people who are regarded as only somewhat smart!

Little_Miss_1565
11-06-2012, 07:40 AM
It's just not fair. Seems like there's no way for them to be above everybody and put themselves into their own category. Because anything you do is a cliche! Sigh....

It's time to find a way to prove that you're much smarter than the people who are regarded as only somewhat smart!

I find it exceptionally hard to believe you're friends with any of the BBS "intellectuals" on Facebook. I think a great way to prove how much smarter you are than everyone would be to delete your account and never return to the forums.

bighead384
11-06-2012, 07:47 AM
I find it exceptionally hard to believe that you're not on Facebook right now...being an intellectual. LOL!

Baldwin
11-06-2012, 07:55 AM
BBS as in British Broadcasting Service, and "BBS Intellectuals" is actually a thing, or BBS as in this internet forum and "BBS Intellectuals" is another aspect of your delusions of persecution?

bighead384
11-06-2012, 07:57 AM
BBS as in British Broadcasting Service, and "BBS Intellectuals" is actually a thing, or BBS as in this internet forum and "BBS Intellectuals" is another aspect of your delusions of persecution?

One day, I'm going to sign onto this forum, and there will be a thread titled "We're finally all ready to admit it". Which of course, will be about how right I've been all along and how I'm actually better than everyone else. One day.

Oh and to answer your question: BBS as in British Broadcasting Service. Intellectuals with British accents are the worst.

Baldwin
11-06-2012, 08:15 AM
We're all finally ready to admit what?

C'mon bighead, every insane homeless guy with shit crusting his pants is happy to rant about "them" and "they", but they clam up when you actually ask who "they" are. Give me some actual solid intel on this BBS Intellectual club, as you see it. Who are the members? What are their goals? Why do they hate you so much? Do they have a leader, or is it run by some form of committee? How much nerve gas do they have stockpiled on their moon base? Vague ramblings about them all being against you doesn't mean anything, I need facts.

bighead384
11-06-2012, 08:44 AM

C'mon bighead, every insane homeless guy with shit crusting his pants is happy to rant about "them" and "they", but they clam up when you actually ask who "they" are. Give me some actual solid intel on this BBS Intellectual club, as you see it. Who are the members? What are their goals? Why do they hate you so much? Do they have a leader, or is it run by some form of committee? How much nerve gas do they have stockpiled on their moon base? Vague ramblings about them all being against you doesn't mean anything, I need facts.

Baldwin knows things about history and is impatient with people who he sees as stupid. Baldwin has never done anything stupid in his life, and every single decision he makes is guided by perfect logic (even when he's kind of tired). And he knows things about history.

Verdict: intellectual!

_Lost_
11-06-2012, 09:16 AM
And what are we supposed to get from that post? You are friends with him on Facebook and he has been ranting about the US election even though it had nothing to do with him?

Little_Miss_1565
11-06-2012, 09:22 AM
Oh and to answer your question: BBS as in British Broadcasting Service. Intellectuals with British accents are the worst.

Nice try, but there's no such thing as the British Broadcasting Service. Oops, you're obsessed with an invisible they on a BAND'S MESSAGE BOARD. Come on, dude, I've encountered homeless people shitting themselves in subway cars with more of a grip on reality.

Yes, please, I think we'll all be ready to believe you if you answer Justin's questions.

bighead384
11-06-2012, 09:38 AM
Far too many normal people have posted something to the effect of: "I hate people who think they're politically astute for not voting because they're cynical about politicians. They make it sound like they've put a lot of thought into politics, but they're probably just too lazy to be informed and vote"

See, you can't say that anymore. Normal people have claimed that one. It's off the list of things true intellectuals can say.

You have to stay up to date with the list.

Baldwin
11-06-2012, 09:56 AM
So, all of bighead's posts here have been tinfoil-hat crazy, but I think the part directed towards me is him being mad because I ruined his fantasies of travelling back in time to find people who'd respect him... I think. Either that or he just holds a grudge towards anybody who knows anything about anything.

The facebook, election day, bbs intellectuals stuff I'm still clueless on. C'mon bighead, educate us on your theories.

Little_Miss_1565
11-06-2012, 10:07 AM
Wait, so now I'm responsible for saying things I've never said?

Seriously this is like the time a panhandler entered the subway car I was in on my way to work, and he stopped mid-sentence to punch the guy standing next to me in the face. When people came to the punched guy's aid, the panhandler started screaming 'HE TOLD ME TO SUCK HIS DICK! HE TOLD ME TO SUCK HIS DICK!' Others are not responsible for your delusions, Bighead.

bighead384
11-06-2012, 10:14 AM
So, all of bighead's posts here have been tinfoil-hat crazy, but I think the part directed towards me is him being mad because I ruined his fantasies of travelling back in time to find people who'd respect him... I think. Either that or he just holds a grudge towards anybody who knows anything about anything.

The Facebook, election day, bbs intellectuals stuff I'm still clueless on. C'mon bighead, educate us on your theories.

The post about you was just supposed to be my perception of you done in a stupidly humorous manner.

The FB thing: It just seems like any possible smart or original thing to post on election day has been done or said before. And I've noticed that on FB, a lot of people are tired of hearing certain stances/cliches on election day. So I'm poking fun at the fact that big city liberals have no way to be interesting and witty like they so desire. This thread is just a stupid impulse I had to be honest.

Little_Miss_1565
11-06-2012, 10:14 AM
Oh okay, so "BBS intellectuals" are now "anyone Bighead doesn't like."

Just leave, dude.

bighead384
11-06-2012, 10:20 AM

Just leave, dude.

I didn't even try to address who I consider to be "BBS intellectuals" in this thread. Where is this coming from?

Baldwin
11-06-2012, 10:26 AM
I didn't even try to address who I consider to be "BBS intellectuals" in this thread.

How about you do that instead of posting witty retorts directed to your facebook friends, who aren't even here to read them?

Little_Miss_1565
11-06-2012, 10:29 AM
I didn't even try to address who I consider to be "BBS intellectuals" in this thread. Where is this coming from?

Oh, I don't know, maybe 5 years of endless bullshit on this subject from you?

bighead384
11-06-2012, 10:33 AM
How about you do that instead of posting witty retorts directed to your facebook friends, who aren't even here to read them?
I was just being a jackass from the get-go here. No reason to try to be serious.

Oh, I don't know, maybe 5 years of endless bullshit on this subject from you?

That doesn't make any sense. You made a response that seemed to be inspired by an attempt of mine to explain who BBS intellectuals are. I never even tried to do that.

Lizardus
11-06-2012, 10:36 AM

Just leave, dude.

And any label that bighead makes up.

Little_Miss_1565
11-06-2012, 10:37 AM
That doesn't make any sense. You made a response that seemed to be inspired by an attempt of mine to explain who BBS intellectuals are. I never even tried to do that.

First it was the "1337" you were obsessed with, and now it's "BBS intellectuals," and "big city liberals." And you've most often meant me when shitting your pants on the subway about this. Little hard to try to pretend you've never tried to define what this group is when you've been obsessively pounding your keyboard about it for years.

bighead384
11-06-2012, 10:47 AM
First it was the "1337" you were obsessed with, and now it's "BBS intellectuals," and "big city liberals." And you've most often meant me when shitting your pants on the subway about this. Little hard to try to pretend you've never tried to define what this group is when you've been obsessively pounding your keyboard about it for years.
So since I've said these things in the past, that means that in this thread, I tried to define who BBS Intellectuals are and you responded to it? Even though I kind of, you know, didn't do that at all? Because that's what I'm getting from your post.

Baldwin
11-06-2012, 10:58 AM
Please furnish us with a list of BBS intellectuals, please.

bighead384
11-06-2012, 11:02 AM
Please furnish us with a list of BBS intellectuals, please.

No. Go jack off to a history book.

Baldwin lied about knowing languages he doesn't really know.

Little_Miss_1565
11-06-2012, 11:25 AM
That someone being highly educated is somehow a curse for you, Bighead, tells everyone anything they might need to know about you.

And a "guest" is reading old thread's of Justin's now. Fishing expedition, eh Bighead? You're definitely not obsessed at all. Nope.

_Lost_
11-06-2012, 11:25 AM
Have you forgotten the title of your own thread?

bighead384
11-06-2012, 11:29 AM
That someone being highly educated is somehow a curse for you, Bighead, tells everyone anything they might need to know about you.

And a "guest" is reading old thread's of Justin's now. Fishing expedition, eh Bighead? You're definitely not obsessed at all. Nope.

Sorry to break it to you, but this "guest" isn't me. Why would I even try to hide reading an old thread? And I like how you still haven't acknowledged that you said something that makes no sense. And it's not even it's some sort of serious issue that you have a lot invested in. It's just a simple matter of you misreading something (or at least that what I'm guessing) and responding to a comment that was never even made in the first place. If you can't even admit something like this, I think it's very telling of your personality.

Little_Miss_1565
11-06-2012, 11:48 AM
Sorry to break it to you, but this "guest" isn't me. Why would I even try to hide reading an old thread? And I like how you still haven't acknowledged that you said something that makes no sense. And it's not even it's some sort of serious issue that you have a lot invested in. It's just a simple matter of you misreading something (or at least that what I'm guessing) and responding to a comment that was never even made in the first place. If you can't even admit something like this, I think it's very telling of your personality.

Yeah, I guess after 5 years if not longer of you being fucking obsessed with me, I am pretty freaked out about it, and I'm not going to take it sitting down. Don't try to gaslight me.

bighead384
11-06-2012, 12:01 PM
Yeah, I guess after 5 years if not longer of you being fucking obsessed with me, I am pretty freaked out about it, and I'm not going to take it sitting down. Don't try to gaslight me.

You're now continuing one of the most ridiculous arguments I've ever seen made. At no point in this thread did I attempt to define "BBS intellectuals". Yet, you responded as though I did. If you can't take the factual content of the previous two sentences, I feel sorry for you. It isn't even a big deal, except for the fact that you won't admit it.

Godxilla
11-06-2012, 03:03 PM
Bighead, you should just chill, kid.
Just lie low and post in the Greenday thread until 1565 leaves and your life's goal reaches fruition. But just don't obsess like this.

And 1337 is a cool word, bitches.

Paint_It_Black
11-22-2012, 09:08 PM
For fuck sake. I hate how I have to read all of bighead's posts now just so I can fully enjoy every nuance of Justin's replies. It's reminiscent of when I had to stop watching the Daily Show because I just couldn't stomach the Fox News clips anymore.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-22-2012, 09:19 PM
At no point in this thread did I attempt to define "BBS intellectuals".

Why not? Can you define it now, because I still don't know what you mean?