PDA

View Full Version : Saw this on my Facebook newsfeed

AllIn All It's Not So Bad
11-09-2012, 04:18 PM
"When I turn 18 I'm gonna get rid of my phone and get an Obama Phone! Then crash my car and get an Obama Car! Then I'll get an Obama apartment and live off of my Obama credit card and get Obama food and Obama tv! The best part is I don't even need an Obama job! When I get older I'm going to use my Obama welfare money that iv racked up for doing nothing to buy all kinds of fun drugs and sell them to Obama children."

Seriously, WTF? I can't believe people actually logic like this.

What do you guys think?

Little_Miss_1565
11-09-2012, 04:28 PM
"When I turn 18 I'm gonna get rid of my phone and get an Obama Phone! Then crash my car and get an Obama Car! Then I'll get an Obama apartment and live off of my Obama credit card and get Obama food and Obama tv! The best part is I don't even need an Obama job! When I get older I'm going to use my Obama welfare money that iv racked up for doing nothing to buy all kinds of fun drugs and sell them to Obama children."

What do you guys think?

Nevermind the fact that the whole Obamaphone thing was put to bed years ago. Some people will believe anything so long as it fits their pre-determined narrative.

Jojan
11-09-2012, 06:28 PM
Obama is an American, so he might get some strange ideas.

Baldwin
11-10-2012, 08:04 AM
I'm disappointed that he plans to buy boring old regular drugs instead of Obama Drugs.

RageAndLov
11-10-2012, 08:12 AM

What do you guys think?

This Obama guy seems like a very nice guy.