PDA

View Full Version : Most Intersting person?

yellow
11-14-2012, 08:44 AM
Who is/are the most interesting people?

Obviously I think the Offspring are interesting folk. I love finding out anything about them.

Dulce
11-14-2012, 03:55 PM
Young The Giant's Sameer Gadhia is the most interesting soul. I'd like to meet him someday for coffee and setle in for a lovely conversation about India and that groovy tambourine of his.

The Offspring's Dexter Holland is a down to earth Capricorn man. He stays real and humble to his fans and music. I'd like to meet him in person someday in the rare future for a decent conversation about Aviation and success.

RageAndLov
11-14-2012, 04:40 PM
G.G. Allin was an interesting person, but not in a good way.

Godxilla
11-14-2012, 05:43 PM
Lots of people are interesting. Like Pete Loeffler who is my hero. Or Dexter Holland. Or Saxby Chambliss. All very... Well... Interesting.
But have you ever seen a Dos Equis commercial? The most interesting person: he lives vicariously through himself. He once lost at something, just to know how it felt. And he owns a pet tiger. He is... THE MOST INTERESTING MAN IN THE WORLD. *cue Mexican music* He does not always drink beer. But when he does, he prefers Dos Equis. Stay thirsty, my friends.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-14-2012, 06:53 PM
Dexter, George Eads, James Roday, Jeff Wild, Chelsea Handler and, of course, Greg K. I don't feel like going into all the details of why they are interesting right now, I'm tired. Suffice it to say George Eads is the most skilled and modest actor I've ever seen, and he's the only person in the world with a butt I like looking at.

yellow
11-18-2012, 07:20 AM
Dexter, George Eads, James Roday, Jeff Wild, Chelsea Handler and, of course, Greg K. I don't feel like going into all the details of why they are interesting right now, I'm tired. Suffice it to say George Eads is the most skilled and modest actor I've ever seen, and he's the only person in the world with a butt I like looking at.

Ive worked wit george on CSI and he is one of the nicest, polistist gentlemen you will ever meet

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-18-2012, 03:30 PM
Ive worked wit george on CSI and he is one of the nicest, polistist gentlemen you will ever meet

I don't doubt that for a second! I've seen him in interviews and he just seems like one of those people who doesn't want to make anyone angry and doesn't hesitate to give kudos to other skilled people.
How did you work with him?

bornlie
11-18-2012, 04:53 PM

if you see him again, give him a hug and tell him "thank you" for us.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-18-2012, 04:54 PM
if you see him again, give him a hug and tell him "thank you" for us.

Haha, he's referring to how we watch CSI every night and seeing Nick always cheers me up on a bad day. XP

yellow
11-18-2012, 05:18 PM
umm I worked on a few CSI episodes. He is very polite, a total gentlemen. I can't tell you anymore because we sign confidentality contracts that forbid me from saying anything about the work day.

yellow
11-18-2012, 05:20 PM
Oh my god, i'm sooooo interested in what the Offspring are doing right now.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-18-2012, 05:25 PM
umm I worked on a few CSI episodes. He is very polite, a total gentlemen. I can't tell you anymore because we sign confidentality contracts that forbid me from saying anything about the work day.

Well, that's completely understandable. If secrets get out, all hell can break loose. :)

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-18-2012, 05:26 PM

I'm going to guess that they are spending time with their families, telling the kids it's bedtime, sleeping in as late as they want, and throwing Gringo Bandito on their tacos.

bornlie
11-18-2012, 05:28 PM

did you play one of those corpses that is suppose to be dead but has goosebumps? :)

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-18-2012, 05:31 PM
did you play one of those corpses that is suppose to be dead but has goosebumps? :)

Haha, you would never even have noticed that if my hyperobservant ass didn't point it out to you!

Dulce
11-21-2012, 04:55 AM
I'm going to guess that they are spending time with their families, telling the kids it's bedtime, sleeping in as late as they want, and throwing Gringo Bandito on their tacos.

They do deserve some time off to dedicate some vacation time with they're families. I hope they have a great thanks giving and a merry Christmas and a Happy new year.

The_Astronomer
11-24-2012, 09:00 PM
Buzz Aldrin, Alan Shepard n Neil Armstrong
Brian Cox, Carl Sagan, Alex Filipenko, Mike Brown, Max Tegmark, Michio Kaku and Amy Mainzer
All these people who are either astronauts, scientists and astronomers featuring on such programs like Wonders, and The Universe:D

cool 2 hate 681
11-25-2012, 01:41 AM

they are sitting at home not doing anything :p

Selena74
11-25-2012, 04:03 PM
The most interesting folks I'd like to meet would be musician Mike Patton (I've been a fan of his since 1989). He seems like such an ordinary guy. But he's super talented.

Godxilla
11-26-2012, 03:24 PM
Buzz Aldrin, Alan Shepard n Neil Armstron, Brian Cox, Carl Sagan, Alex Filipenko, Michio Kaku

Love these people. I'm a big fan of Kaku in particular. You really like space, don't you?

MOTO13
11-26-2012, 03:42 PM
Never thought about it before, but I would like to meet my dad as kid.

T-6005
11-26-2012, 03:46 PM
I am the most interesting person.

MOTO13
11-26-2012, 03:50 PM
The fact that you replied to this thread stating yourself and zero others did, makes the point rather clear just how interesting you are.

The_Astronomer
11-26-2012, 04:25 PM
Love these people. I'm a big fan of Kaku in particular. You really like space, don't you?

Yes man I do, I always think there are alternatives for man to go and reach in the future if we need more resource, and brighten our future.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-26-2012, 04:54 PM
The fact that you replied to this thread stating yourself and zero others did, makes the point rather clear just how interesting you are.

For once, I agree with you.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-26-2012, 04:55 PM
Buzz Aldrin, Alan Shepard n Neil Armstrong
Brian Cox, Carl Sagan, Alex Filipenko, Mike Brown, Max Tegmark, Michio Kaku and Amy Mainzer
All these people who are either astronauts, scientists and astronomers featuring on such programs like Wonders, and The Universe:D

Brian Cox, yes! How could I forget to mention him and Michio Kaku? Also, George Blasing. He's a cool paleontologist.
Do you think Neil deGrasse Tyson is interesting? I think so because, for one, he was bold enough to demote Pluto, as it rightfully should have been. Dr. G also seems pretty interesting, especially with her attitude.

You are awesome, mentioning all those amazing scientists. :)

T-6005
11-26-2012, 10:48 PM

You seem resentful. Is it jealousy?

Perhaps not. We haven't met yet, after all.

I do enjoy playing up an arrogant aspect of myself in good humor - but behind it I'm still pretty damn cool, and I'm not entirely certain how pretending that I don't know it does anyone any good.

Al Coholic
11-27-2012, 12:31 AM
T-6005.

/thread

Dulce
11-27-2012, 02:11 AM
Satan followers say it's him the most interesting person

yellow
11-27-2012, 07:49 AM

No i was not a dead on any CSI, living characters. I did play dead on Criminal Minds...the episode is called "No way out"

Godxilla
11-27-2012, 12:08 PM
Yes man I do, I always think there are alternatives for man to go and reach in the future if we need more resource, and brighten our future.

Cool. Y'know, my namesake, Gojira, has several movies about him that focus on space travel and funky science. Wven if the aliens are in jumpsuits.

Also, have you ever read any of Michio Kaku's books? I finished "Physics of the Future" last summer. Awesome!

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-27-2012, 05:00 PM
No i was not a dead on any CSI, living characters. I did play dead on Criminal Minds...the episode is called "No way out"

That's so cool! YOU seem pretty interesting, haha.

yellow
11-28-2012, 08:27 PM
well if the offspring are bored, i'm available to hang out and have some fun. I just find them sooo fucking interesting.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-28-2012, 09:20 PM
well if the offspring are bored, i'm available to hang out and have some fun. I just find them sooo fucking interesting.

Me, too! They seem fun to hang out with, particularly Noodles.

yellow
11-28-2012, 09:36 PM
Thank you Kennedy!! much love xoxoxo

Oh and for the hang out, I will bring the weed!!!!!!!

OMG I'm so bored, I need to hang out with the offspring so we can all laugh our fucking ass's off.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-28-2012, 09:42 PM
Thank you Kennedy!! much love xoxoxo

Oh and for the hang out, I will bring the weed!!!!!!!

OMG I'm so bored, I need to hang out with the offspring so we can all laugh our fucking ass's off.

No weed for me, but feel free to smoke up yourself. ^,^

yellow
11-28-2012, 09:48 PM
No weed for me, but feel free to smoke up yourself. ^,^

so "K" what is your vice?

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-28-2012, 09:53 PM
so "K" what is your vice?

Ummmmm, I don't know. I have to think about that. "K" doesn't have any interesting vices...
Wait! I look at Nick Stokes' ass every time it shows itself on the show...and I don't typically like butts.

yellow
11-28-2012, 09:59 PM
"k" first of all a great choice on Eads. he is very interesting and he is my favorite csi.... a little secret his whole body is hard, perfect and beautiful.....plus he is single, loves to have fun!!!!

Dulce
11-28-2012, 11:03 PM
Me, too! They seem fun to hang out with, particularly Noodles.

Same here but I find Noodles glasses intimidating.

yellow
11-30-2012, 01:45 AM
Noodles, Greg K and Dexter .....we want to hang out, laugh and have fun.....so can we?

IxnayOnTheSombre
11-30-2012, 01:07 PM
Lots of people in punk are fascinating. Henry Rollins, Johnny Rotten and Jello Biafra to name a few.

Dulce
12-05-2012, 03:54 PM
Noodles, Greg K and Dexter .....we want to hang out, laugh and have fun.....so can we?

And Pete. XD

The most interesting persons are God and Jesus Christ. <3

Tiny Vessels
12-05-2012, 04:44 PM
Jon Stewart, Stephen Colbert, Daniel Tosh, Ryan Dungey.

yellow
12-06-2012, 06:21 AM
And Pete. XD

The most interesting persons are God and Jesus Christ. <3

and the angels......
noddles said in an interview that pete is engaged and doesn't live in caifornia

samseby
12-06-2012, 09:52 AM
Lots of people are interesting.[...]
Yep, so true ...

Dulce
12-06-2012, 11:51 AM
and the angels......
noddles said in an interview that pete is engaged and doesn't live in caifornia

Is no wonder he flys in to the studio and back.
Caves, Cultures, nature, Musiums, zoo, places, people, erotic arts, exotic foods, churches etc are also the most interesting things and are part of this world called life.

Here you go:
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7800000/Nature-Full-HD-Wallpaper-national-geographic-7822267-1920-1080.jpg

yellow
12-10-2012, 09:02 AM
[QUOTE=Dulce;1489491]Is no wonder he flys in to the studio and back.
Cultures, nature, Musiums, zoo, places, people, erotic arts, exotic foods, churches etc are also the most interesting things and are part of this world called life.

Here you go:
http://images2.fanpop.com/images/photos/7800000/Nature-Full-HD-Wallpaper-national-geographic-7822267-1920-1080.jpg[/QUOT

the photo didn't show. What was it?

Dulce
12-10-2012, 09:25 AM
the photo didn't show. What was it?

http://images.all-free-download.com/images/wallpapers_large/waterfall_wallpaper_waterfalls_nature_wallpaper_14 02.jpg

Nature's waterfalls.

yellow
12-10-2012, 09:28 AM
http://images.all-free-download.com/images/wallpapers_large/waterfall_wallpaper_waterfalls_nature_wallpaper_14 02.jpg

Nature's waterfalls.

When I visit my mom in Australia, I go see all of the waterfalls. There is a waterfall circuit down there, it's way cool. Thank you dulce for all of the pics you post.

Dulce is interesting!!!!!

Dulce
12-10-2012, 11:57 AM
When I visit my mom in Australia, I go see all of the waterfalls. There is a waterfall circuit down there, it's way cool. Thank you dulce for all of the pics you post.

Dulce is interesting!!!!!

Vice versa.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-11-2012, 02:55 PM
"k" first of all a great choice on Eads. he is very interesting and he is my favorite csi.... a little secret his whole body is hard, perfect and beautiful.....plus he is single, loves to have fun!!!!

Took me a while to notice you replied. Thanks! Haha, yeah, he's always been really fit, even in the recent years when he put on a little weight. I especially admire how he had a technically broken back for the first 9 seasons and once he got it repaired he got right back into shape. Also, I thought he got married about 5 years ago.
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/cCsJDkx5yfU/George+Eads+Monkia+Casey+Arriving+Kathy+Griffin/eet-8K0Iy_X/George+Eads

yellow
12-12-2012, 08:52 AM
Took me a while to notice you replied. Thanks! Haha, yeah, he's always been really fit, even in the recent years when he put on a little weight. I especially admire how he had a technically broken back for the first 9 seasons and once he got it repaired he got right back into shape. Also, I thought he got married about 5 years ago.
http://www.zimbio.com/pictures/cCsJDkx5yfU/George+Eads+Monkia+Casey+Arriving+Kathy+Griffin/eet-8K0Iy_X/George+Eads

I cant comment on any bodys relationships. I just know he is single.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-12-2012, 05:46 PM
I cant comment on any bodys relationships. I just know he is single.

No problem. Aww, shame. They always seemed so happy in the photos. Oh, well. Things happen, life goes on, apparently.

Vera
12-14-2012, 09:51 AM
I suppose legitimately the most interesting person on this planet would be one whose lives has gone through the most extreme experiences imaginable. I'm talking drug addiction, extreme poverty, incredible wealth, getting cancer, surviving cancer, travelling the world, learning a ton of languages and achieving great things through those experiences. Making a real impact in the world.

Obviously this sort of a person would be extremely difficult to find, and anyway, their life might seem like an exaggerated Oscar-bait Hollywood film - so interesting it's uninteresting because we'd find it all so hard to believe. There also needs to be an edge to an interesting person. Maybe they're not such a fun person to hang out with, maybe they did something wrong in the course of their life, maybe they're reclusive or very quirky or mildly psychopathic.

So an interesting person has shades, has definite character to them. We do not like everything they did, but we are fascinated by what they did, how they did it, and why they did what they did.

People always look for a narrative, and a good story is what essentially makes anybody interesting. The story of somebody like Obama or Steve Jobs is interesting, not just because of their past or current achievements, but because of the narrative that got them to those achievements. It's hard to say, definitively, who the most interesting person is. I think we all have our favourites, because of what those people's lives have taught us about our own lives. If forced to name such a favourite, I'd say the former British politician Tony Benn. Google him sometime.

Also, I'm not trying to be a dick but there's a typo in the title of this thread.

Baldwin
12-15-2012, 02:12 AM
You almost described me, but it turned out I was lying about knowing all those languages.

Vera
12-15-2012, 06:48 AM
Pics or it did not occur.

Offspring-Junkie
12-15-2012, 08:38 AM

It's funny, because if a girl claims she's hot, men would immediately ask for pictures as well. In our case we'll be insulted as perverts. Are women that much different?

Btw: it did not occur.

Baldwin
12-15-2012, 10:35 AM

Breasts or please leave.

Llamas
12-15-2012, 10:38 AM
It's funny, because if a girl claims she's hot, men would immediately ask for pictures as well. In our case we'll be insulted as perverts. Are women that much different?

Btw: it did not occur.

Huh? When did Baldwin claim that he's hot? When did Vera ask for his pictures to see if he's hot? You're not making sense...

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-15-2012, 11:20 AM
I suppose legitimately the most interesting person on this planet would be one whose lives has gone through the most extreme experiences imaginable. I'm talking drug addiction, extreme poverty, incredible wealth, getting cancer, surviving cancer, travelling the world, learning a ton of languages and achieving great things through those experiences. Making a real impact in the world.
I had cancer, but it only left an interesting scar.

Offspring-Junkie
12-16-2012, 02:43 PM
Huh? When did Baldwin claim that he's hot? When did Vera ask for his pictures to see if he's hot? You're not making sense...

I'm sorry, I'm a bit confused. Just forget what I wrote, I'll be more precisely next time.

Dulce
12-18-2012, 09:23 PM
http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/55802482852376675_qUZj6vSE_b.jpghttp://4.bp.blogspot.com/-dghkKU0nqaQ/UFFQN2zouII/AAAAAAAAAmc/StYtjpxYC3g/s1600/2012-09-12_2016.pnghttp://d3d71ba2asa5oz.cloudfront.net/23000240/images/raquelwebprint.jpg
http://media-cache-ec5.pinterest.com/upload/55802482852376675_qUZj6vSE_b.jpg

yellow
12-23-2012, 01:50 PM
I have the big zipper scar from my first cancer surgery, then three small scars from the second surgery

occur or didn't; wtf are you talking about.

sorry for all of my misspelling