PDA

View Full Version : Black ops ii!

Godxilla
11-14-2012, 05:54 PM
Is anyone else here fucking punped for this futuristic shit?

*Insert rant about how CoD sucks in general*
*Insert rant on how I'm definitely sticking to another obsolete game*

WebDudette
11-14-2012, 07:00 PM
I kind of want to get it, but everyone I know is going to be playing it on console and I'm not sure I want to spend $60 on a CoD game if I'm going to be playing by myself.

_Lost_
11-14-2012, 08:35 PM
I traded some games for it. I'm not a fan of the campaigns in the CoD, but I love the multiplayer stuff. I'm not sure what to think of the new Nazi Zombies yet, then again I'm still trying to find shit.

WebDudette
11-14-2012, 10:02 PM
I'm not too much of a campaign guy when playing these types of games, just realized I kind of implied that. I just meant that as it is, I have a few online FPS's and don't really need a new one

Godxilla
11-15-2012, 03:17 PM
I liked the campaign in Black Ops 1, even if it was sometimes boring to watch Woods and Mason bitch at each other. That being said, I would almost never go back and do the campaign again. I'm just a big Stoner63 user and a fan of snowy maps. I heard that the LMGs in BO2 are pretty boss, and that the assault rifles suck. Is that true, from your experience, _Lost_?
also, I heard that Richtofen is the disembodied voice in Zombies! If that's true, it's gonna be pure adrenaline pumping throufh my veins in each and every game.

WebDudette
11-15-2012, 05:40 PM
I liked the campaign for Modern Warfare 1 and 2, but I definitely don't buy these games for the single player.

BagOfShenanigans
11-15-2012, 07:50 PM
I've decided to wait until it's under $25, and buy it off of amazon. The futuristic theme looks detestable to me, and I want to hear what people think a few months from now when people find all of the good camping spots, and overpowered guns.

Also, I'm getting pretty damned sick of listening to Reznov scream shit like "Hurry, Mason!" and "Follow me, Dimitri!"

Eskimo
11-16-2012, 04:39 AM
CODBlOps Dos.

Chainsaw
11-16-2012, 06:13 AM
Looks pretty boring to me, standard COD flare. BF3 is enough for a few matches when I feel like it.

Godxilla
11-18-2012, 09:11 AM
I just spent five hours playing Black Ops One. I dunno, I really like this game. BO2 had better me friggin boss, or else I'll just stick to cheesing noobs with the AK47.

But upon watching some Chris Smoove videos, the maps are looking good. And the DragonFire looks really cool. I might get an Xbox so that I use the flying things, instead of on Wii, where it's too primitive.