PDA

View Full Version : Still smoke pot?

bighead384
11-27-2012, 08:23 AM
Anyone in their mid-20s or older who still smokes pot?

I do. It's still fun and you don't have to worry about waking up with a hangover for work. Plus, it does a good job of making otherwise boring weekday hangout activities seem fun. Namely, TV and movies. And sitting around talking.

Harleyquiiinn
11-27-2012, 08:26 AM
I don't. The thing is, it was making me tired and it took me close to 1 week to get in shape again (also because I have trouble sleeping and pot didn't help that either).

But I was never a big smoker... it was like 2/3 times a year so...

I drink more though... not like binge drinking but casual drinking.

Tiny Vessels
11-27-2012, 09:36 AM
Fuck no. Pot is one of those drugs that you do in high school and when get out of high school you stop doing it. Hello you're in 20s you gotta grow up.

Now drinking on the other hand I 100% approve of. Do I over do it at times? Of course but I had fun doing it. But what I alway say if I can play, I can pay.

bighead384
11-27-2012, 09:48 AM
Fuck no. Pot is one of those drugs that you do in high school and when get out of high school you stop doing it. Hello you're in 20s you gotta grow up.

Now drinking on the other hand I 100% approve of. Do I over do it at times? Of course but I had fun doing it. But what I alway say if I can play, I can pay.

I resent this. Why are the effects of alcohol any more suitable for the adult world than the effects of pot? It just seems like people say this only because pot is associated with younger people.

Tiny Vessels
11-27-2012, 09:55 AM
I resent this. Why are the effects of alcohol any more suitable for the adult world than the effects of pot? It just seems like people say this only because pot is associated with younger people.

Um lets see if you get drug tested at work you can get fired for having pot in your system.

bighead384
11-27-2012, 10:03 AM
Um lets see if you get drug tested at work you can get fired for having pot in your system.Obviously I'm not saying to smoke pot if your job tests for it.

Chainsaw
11-27-2012, 10:23 AM
Pot pretty much sucks for me, every time I've tried it the experience hasn't been pleasant at all. So no, I don't smoke pot but I would if it'd be enjoyable.

Baldwin
11-27-2012, 12:17 PM
Pot's just for children and losers who never stopped being children. Once you're out of your teens it's time to start binge-drinking and abusing pharmaceuticals, like an adult. Keep smoking pot in your 20's and everyone will know you're an underdeveloped manchild with no dignity or self-respect.

randman21
11-27-2012, 12:53 PM

Um lets see if you get drug tested at work you can get fired for having pot in your system.

The only way I can make these posts make sense is if I take them as sarcasm/satire. Alcohol is more acceptable than marijuana because you can booze and still pass a drug test? What happens when pot is made legal here? What makes it a drug for kids? I know far more adults who do it than kids when I was in high school.

It's funny, I've been thinking about it a lot this past week. I've never done any illegal drugs, and not even so much as smoked a cigarette. But more and more, I get the feeling that I will end up trying pot and shrooms by the end of the year. I was up until three this morning reading about psilocybin...I'm 27...There's a part of me that feels pathetic for it, but YOLO AMIRIIIIITE.

_Lost_
11-27-2012, 01:05 PM
LOL Randy, I often forget how far apart our high school experiences were.

I think your views are a little harsh TinyVessels. I think it all has to do with what social circuit you run with. I don't have an issue with drinking or pot smoking. Pot isn't my cup of tea, but i've smoked it. My husband would rather have hit than a shot, where i'm the opposite.

Tiny Vessels
11-27-2012, 01:21 PM
but YOLO AMIRIIIIITE.

Actually you live everyday, you only die once. lol. :).

Dulce
11-27-2012, 02:14 PM
Nah, I'll pass on the grass. Alcohol is alcohol in moderation.

XYlophonetreeZ
11-27-2012, 02:19 PM
I've never bought pot in my life. Really never wanted to get into doing business with shady dealers or even with budgeting "drug money" like so many of my friends have done. I've smoked it socially when others have provided it, though. My lungs are really sensitive to any kind of smoke, so I hate doing it, but I did enjoy the effects of smokin' the ganja. But I still can't imagine waking and baking, or being high at any time when I have anything important to do.

My job tests for drugs at random anyway, so I haven't done that shit for about 2 and a half years.

Tijs
11-27-2012, 03:18 PM
As the only one in my family, I've never done pot and never will do it either. Not that I'm against it, I've no problems with people doing it and think it's one of the most innocent drugs if used in proportions. I just HATE smoking of any kind.
Even today I was asked to smoke pot, but if anything, I'd rather take a pill of some kind.

bighead384
11-27-2012, 03:23 PM
Damn, I don't know where you find this many liberal-minded people that are into rock music that don't like pot/haven't even tried it. Very unusual.

Jojan
11-27-2012, 03:55 PM
I have never smoked anything.

RageAndLov
11-27-2012, 04:13 PM
I've never tried pot. Never been offered, never been around me. I think it would be interesting to try, but it's hard to get that stuff around here.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-27-2012, 04:15 PM

My mom and step-dad are freakin' hippies. They smoke pot every night and 2 to 3 times a day on weekends. I'm pretty sure they think I don't know what pot smells like because I'm such a "good little girl." I tried it once while in the car with my now ex-boyfriend and his friend, didn't care for it. The smoke just irritates my allergy-wrecked sinuses and bronchial tubes, anyway.

cool 2 hate 681
11-27-2012, 04:19 PM
I have never smoked anything.

same here.

Alison
11-27-2012, 04:52 PM
Some people I know smoke pot everyday, sometimes all day.

Most of my friends would only smoke it every now and then. I haven't in a while, and I'm not too bothered to, as it doesn't seem to have much effect on me (except making me puke everywhere if I've been drinking :eek: ).

Llamas
11-27-2012, 05:24 PM
And sitting around talking.
I enjoy sitting around and talking while sober. Because I have cool friends.

The only way I can make these posts make sense is if I take them as sarcasm/satire. Alcohol is more acceptable than marijuana because you can booze and still pass a drug test? What happens when pot is made legal here? What makes it a drug for kids? I know far more adults who do it than kids when I was in high school.

Dude, seriously. Okay, if your job tests for weed (which is absurd and moronic), then sure, don't do it. But I don't see how drinking is more mature than smoking... I actually never smoked at all until I was like 21 or 22...

I've never bought pot in my life. Really never wanted to get into doing business with shady dealers or even with budgeting "drug money" like so many of my friends have done. I've smoked it socially when others have provided it, though. My lungs are really sensitive to any kind of smoke, so I hate doing it, but I did enjoy the effects of smokin' the ganja. But I still can't imagine waking and baking, or being high at any time when I have anything important to do.

Pretty much the same here, minus sensitive lungs. I've never bought it, but I smoke socially with friends. I have a friend here who's a huge pothead and always has it on him, plus a few other friends who smoke sometimes... so I end up smoking on average once a month.

Also, weed gives me a bit of a hangover. It's not as bad as what alcohol does, but it makes me tired, hazy, and lazy for an entire day afterward.

Selena74
11-27-2012, 05:24 PM
I tried pot a couple times when I was 18 or 19. A LONG time ago. Haven't touched it since. Never did anything for me.

T-6005
11-27-2012, 09:08 PM
I smoke every few days. Picked it up again a few months ago.

It's fun, very mild and it passes the time. I never really do it when I'm in a group of more than three people or when I'm out - it's a solo thing or maybe with one other person.

bighead384
11-28-2012, 12:55 PM
Dude, seriously. Okay, if your job tests for weed (which is absurd and moronic), then sure, don't do it.Actually, there are some positions (firefighter, heavy construction) where you wouldn't want to work next to someone who just blazed up 8 hours ago.

Also, weed gives me a bit of a hangover. It's not as bad as what alcohol does, but it makes me tired, hazy, and lazy for an entire day afterward.
I've gotten this, but it's never really bothered me. It's pretty mild, so I can snap out of it with caffeine or just some willpower.

Ryder1234
11-28-2012, 03:40 PM
Looks like I'm a minority here too. I don't really fit into the mid-late 20s class though haha, but I'll vent. I guess living where I live, weed is pretty much everywhere, so it's a pretty normal part of life. My friends and I occasionally still have those days where we sit around and toke all day playing video games and whatever, but it's rare for that to really happen. The appeal isn't there to do that everyday anymore, and now that I'm our of school and working, being a chronic stoner isn't viable hahaha. I can still say though, that I always tried to not be classed as a stoner, back when it was constant smoking :p I did my homework, got good grades and attendance, did well at work, just generally gettin my shit done. I didn't like the way some stoners I met were living, so I just decided to not be the typical stoner haha.

Nowadays I can still say I have at least 1 toke a day, just depends on what else has to be done that day. Whereas in high school, the sesh with friends was the best part of the day, now I'd rather have that sesh once everything else is done. Being out of school changes things too, you'd have a bunch of people going to sesh after school in a big group at a beach or something, now I've got that group of like 5 close friends who all hang out and have sesh nights after work on fridays or whenever people are free. I like to think that one day when I'm an old man who maybe smokes a joint with old buddies once in a blue moon, those are the people I'd smoke with, old friends.

Shit, I'm making it sound like all I do is weed :p Thats not the case, I just went off a bit here cause well, it's a thread about weed, and I've got many stories about it. Plus I'm on t3's for Mono hahaha, feelin goood.

But more and more, I get the feeling that I will end up trying pot and shrooms by the end of the year.

In the right situation, shrooms are pretty lifechanging. For real doe. Standing on top of a mountain, looking all around at the city (with an ocean to the south, and the Rocky mountains across the water), while the sunset makes the sky rainbow colored... trippy enough without drugs. A different world on shrooms :p

WebDudette
11-28-2012, 04:26 PM
I smoke on occasion, it's very rare though, probably once or twice a month maximum, much less on average. I've never payed for weed and don't always find the high that enjoyable. I think the problem is that I usually smoke at parties or with people I am not really close too, as most of my close friends aren't really into pot. I'm under the impression that I would probably greatly enjoy it if I just got high with a good friend or two and watched Planet Earth or something. Anyway, I've had brownies a few times and that is definitely my preferred method of ingesting it. I'd pretty happily pay for edibles any time, I seem to enjoy the high a lot more.

randman, mushrooms are great. I can never say too many good things about psilocybin.

Tiny Vessels, I'm much more of a drinker yhan a smoker, but explain your reasoning to me. From where I'm sitting you sound like the childish one.

yellow
11-28-2012, 07:24 PM
I am a pot smoker for life, everyday! I love all of the dispensary's. Recently I got to smoke some Cypress Hill and Snoop Dog!!!! And I just picked up some Dr. dre.

Tiny Vessels
11-28-2012, 07:26 PM
Well... To me pot is a drug you in high school and when you get out of high school eh maybe for a couple years smoke it. But when you're in your mid to late 20s and you're still smoking it I feel it's time to grow up. Yeah maybe my way of thinking about it is stupid. But I feel it's not something you do in your 20s I feel it's time to grow up get away from pot. I did do pot when I was in high school now I wouldn't even think about doing it. No interest not my thing.

WebDudette
11-28-2012, 07:45 PM
So you literally have no reasoning aside from 'it's not my thing, therefore it's childish'? I spent waaaay more time in highschool getting drunk than I did getting high, but I don't see alcohol as juvenile.

Though, if I were to make a case for one side over the other, I'd argue that alcohol is more dangerous, more destructive, more regularly abused, possibly more addictive, and in my experience alcohol generally results in people acting childish more often than being high.

Tiny Vessels
11-28-2012, 08:25 PM
So you literally have no reasoning aside from 'it's not my thing, therefore it's childish'? I spent waaaay more time in highschool getting drunk than I did getting high, but I don't see alcohol as juvenile.

Though, if I were to make a case for one side over the other, I'd argue that alcohol is more dangerous, more destructive, more regularly abused, possibly more addictive, and in my experience alcohol generally results in people acting childish more often than being high.

Fine my reasoning is childish. Whatever... being a pot head is so much cooler then drinking. Right? Lol.. ugh

yellow
11-28-2012, 08:32 PM

I agree. There is no age on pot smoking or any other vice. Seriously if you are living your life according to high school, you might want to upgrade. Plus the weed now, is sooooo much better. I will take a bong toke in your honor.

WebDudette
11-28-2012, 08:34 PM
Fine my reasoning is childish. Whatever... being a pot head is so much cool then drinking. Right? Lol.. ugh

Did you miss the part where I said I am much more of a drinker and do not usually enjoy being high?

Tiny Vessels
11-28-2012, 08:36 PM
I agree. There is no age on pot smoking or any other vice. Seriously if you are living your life according to high school, you might want to upgrade. Plus the weed now, is sooooo much better. I will take a bong toke in your honor.

My 15 year oldself thanks you. But I'm way over high school .

yellow
11-28-2012, 08:45 PM
I'm sorry. Drink away compadre, and you are right smoking pot is not for everyone. It cracks me up how most crackheads don't smoke weed, they say it gets them tooo high.
Everyone has a vice.

Tiny Vessels
11-28-2012, 08:51 PM
I'm sorry. Drink away compadre.

I will thanks :)

yellow
11-28-2012, 08:53 PM
I will thanks :)

lolol xoxoxoxoxoxo

Dulce
11-28-2012, 09:45 PM
Drugs are bad for ya?
Alcohol is good for ya?

With D.A.R.E. We care!!

I remember wearing that T-Shirt during my adolences years.

Gosh, i feel like an old fart.

Selena74
11-28-2012, 09:48 PM
Drugs are bad for ya?
Alcohol is good for ya?

With D.A.R.E. We care!!

I remember wearing that T-Shirt during my adolences years.

Gosh, i feel like an old fart.

You & me both! I use to have that t shirt as a kid. I got it at school! Lol! :)

Llamas
11-29-2012, 06:05 AM
Yeah, Tinyvessels, that's pretty rude. "I liked pot in high school and don't like it anymore, so if YOU are an adult who likes pot, you need to grow up." Very projecting. I didn't smoke pot OR drink in high school. I started drinking when I was 18, and started smoking when I was 20 or 21. I drink less now than I did in college (nowadays, I get drunk about three times a year), and I get high more often than I did in college (I get high maybe once a month). I don't have a job that tests for drugs, because I teach for myself, freelance - which takes a lot of independence and ability to stand on my own feet, so I'd argue against you calling me immature, or saying I need to grow up.

_Lost_
11-29-2012, 10:26 AM
being a pot head is so much cooler then drinking. Right?
I don't think anyone is talking about the cool factor of either. I don't understand how you having outgrown the desire to smoke makes it immature in comparison to alcohol. I drank quite a bit leading up to my 21st birthday, but I have since nearly stopped completely. I've outgrown it but that doesn't mean i think everyone should.

Tiny Vessels
11-29-2012, 10:35 AM
I don't think anyone is talking about the cool factor of either. I don't understand how you having outgrown the desire to smoke makes it immature in comparison to alcohol. I drank quite a bit leading up to my 21st birthday, but I have since nearly stopped completely. I've outgrown it but that doesn't mean i think everyone should.

Omg I was being VERY sarcastic when I said that.

RageAndLov
11-29-2012, 02:37 PM
What do you think about pot being illegal, if you live in a country where it is illegal of course. Is there a good reasoning for it being illegal?

jacknife737
11-29-2012, 02:49 PM
I've tried it before, but really, really don't care for it. Developed a bit of disdain for it in recent years.

I'm in part a bit put off it because it doesn't really have much of a social lubricant factor about it; and it probably doesn't help that those of my friends who routinely smoke it can be idiots.

My drug of choice is alcohol.

Regarding its legality: i'm pretty fine with the current Canadian approach: it's more or less decriminalized with the police either just giving you a ticket or sometimes just confiscating small amounts. I'm not sure if id be supportive of complete legalization (ie have concerns about being able to monitor driving while under its influence, ect).

_Lost_
11-29-2012, 05:35 PM
You may have been sarcastic, but that is still basically what you are saying.

OffspringFreakess
11-29-2012, 06:05 PM
I do, pretty much on a regular basis. I actually smoked pot long before I started smoking cigarettes. I only take a few hits per session, though. I can't sit there and toke on a bong all day long. Of course, on occasion I'll partake in a bong rip or a blunt session, but it's rare. I find smoking very, very relaxing. It helps with my anxiety 95% percent of the time (I have horrible anxiety, to the point where it can make me nauseous), but sometimes I have to watch myself when it's pretty bad. It can make it alot worse. Over the years I've used it more medicinally than recreationally. I'm not saying "omgz pot cures all, dudes!" but it does help with some things.

The funny thing about me smoking is that I kind of hate the smell of it. I like smelling a fresh piece of bud, but the smoke itself just smells awful, especially when you're smoking indoors and it lingers. Ugh, it seriously disgusts me. I guess you would consider me a full-time smoker. I smoke at least one bowl every day or two, and I own about 11 pieces of glass, hahah.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-29-2012, 06:22 PM
I have horrible anxiety, to the point where it can make me nauseous
I can relate to how you feel. When I'm in a crowd and people are too close to me, it takes all of my willpower to not freak out or have a panic attack. I'm better if I have music with me.

I guess you would consider me a full-time smoker. I smoke at least one bowl every day or two, and I own about 11 pieces of glass, hahah.

I bet if I drove by your house, I'd know it was yours! XD

WebDudette
11-29-2012, 07:13 PM
Omg I was being VERY sarcastic when I said that.

It looked to me like you were trying to have the last word in the argument and disgusing it as a joke/sarcasm to cover your own ass, instead of just admitting that you were wrong.

Tiny Vessels
11-29-2012, 08:53 PM
Fine I'm wrong. Whatever. You keep your pot and be happy. I'll keep my alcohol and I'll be happy

WebDudette
11-29-2012, 10:31 PM
Did you miss my post where I asked if you missed my post where I said I rarely ever smoke, don't typically enjoy being high, and I get drunk all the time?

Tiny Vessels
11-29-2012, 10:53 PM
Well then enjoy your alcohol and be happy. Enough said.

yellow
11-30-2012, 12:48 AM
I guess it is time to smoke some pot!!!!!!!!!

"K" & dulce what can i get for you ladies

Dulce
11-30-2012, 10:23 PM
Nah, I'll pass on the grass. But Jen feel free to enjoy it! Ecstasy and THC brownie it almost killed me. It's a miracle that I made it alive in the hands of God. All The fucking shitty drugs/alcohol are bad not good for ya!

Chainsaw
12-01-2012, 04:20 AM
So, anyone doing krokodil? It's pretty cheap and great for relaxation.

Baldwin
12-01-2012, 09:37 AM
I always come down off my nightly jenkum and mandrax high with a good strong hit of krokodil. Anybody who doesn't simply isn't true punk.

yellow
12-01-2012, 09:45 AM
I always come down off my nightly jenkum and mandrax high with a good strong hit of krokodil. Anybody who doesn't simply isn't true punk.

what is krokodil? jenkumm? mandrax?

_Way_Down_the_Line_
12-01-2012, 03:17 PM
well here in South America pot is all over the places, it's normal now, I 've tried it several times am 24 now, usually when am with friends and have a hell of a laughter, but never did it in front of a girl that I intend something serious though.. somewhere inside me knows it's wrong.. but like I said, am not a daily pot smoker but when I want it I have it, it's great at mid night when the party is about to begin' ^^ !

Outerspaceman21
12-02-2012, 10:15 AM
I used to smoke quite a bit when I was in my last relationship and still hanging out with my circle of pot head friends. Last time I smoked was the last time I rolled, which was last September. I quit because I wanted to find a job and was willing to give up weed in order to maintain said job (because of drug testing and such). I got a job as a pizza delivery driver, so I'm good to start smoking again within reason.

OffspringFreakess
12-03-2012, 09:51 AM
I bet if I drove by your house, I'd know it was yours! XD

Haha, as much of a compliment as I am taking that to be, I live a block away from a major college, and in between dorms, so it could be any of us!! :D

Llamas
12-03-2012, 01:38 PM
I got a job as a pizza delivery driver, so I'm good to start smoking again within reason.

When I worked at Domino's, I was one of the only people (if not the only person) who didn't get high at work. We even had a coworker who sold muscle relaxers out of his trunk. He used to come back from deliveries and forget what happened. Once he came back and didn't know where the receipt was... 5 minutes later, he didn't remember where the delivery had been to... 5 minutes after that, he flat-out couldn't remember having taken a delivery at all. Funny that we all had to take a drug test upon being hired... pretty useless, if you ask me.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-03-2012, 02:41 PM
I guess it is time to smoke some pot!!!!!!!!!

"K" & dulce what can i get for you ladies

Haha, am I "K" now? Sounds Kool! I'll take a brownie, hold the pot. More for you gals to enjoy.

Haha, as much of a compliment as I am taking that to be, I live a block away from a major college, and in between dorms, so it could be any of us!! :D

Hah! Good way to evade the cops snooping around.

Godxilla
12-03-2012, 07:15 PM
Honestly, I would rather do shots of Oxycontin, or whatever it is. Adam Gontier did it, why can't I? Plus his songs are amazing.

But of course, weed not greed.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-03-2012, 11:24 PM
OMG, I could totally use some oxycontin on my commute to and from school for my knees. But, hopefully the cortisone shot works. >,<

Outerspaceman21
12-04-2012, 12:24 AM
When I worked at Domino's, I was one of the only people (if not the only person) who didn't get high at work. We even had a coworker who sold muscle relaxers out of his trunk. He used to come back from deliveries and forget what happened. Once he came back and didn't know where the receipt was... 5 minutes later, he didn't remember where the delivery had been to... 5 minutes after that, he flat-out couldn't remember having taken a delivery at all. Funny that we all had to take a drug test upon being hired... pretty useless, if you ask me.

I would never do it on the job or before. I get freaked out when I drive down to the corner for snacks when I'm high. I also didn't have to submit a drug test.

yellow
12-04-2012, 12:34 PM
I smoke before during and after work. I'm not a brain surgeon or a serious job. I just love to smoke pot, and I love all of my stoner friends. I wanna get a job at a dicspensary, until I get my dream acting job.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-04-2012, 12:44 PM
I smoke before during and after work. I'm not a brain surgeon or a serious job. I just love to smoke pot, and I love all of my stoner friends. I wanna get a job at a dicspensary, until I get my dream acting job.

Acting would be amazing! I'm checking my schedule and seeing if I can find a ride to the Atrium in King of Prussia to meet with an agent. How are you doing? Wait, maybe we should switch to PM's to avoid going off topic.

Baldwin
12-05-2012, 05:55 PM
Not trying to be a dick or anything, but how can an aspie be an actor? Actors have to utilise body language and display emotions.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-05-2012, 06:44 PM
Not trying to be a dick or anything, but how can an aspie be an actor? Actors have to utilise body language and display emotions.

Clearly you don't know me or understand how aspies can learn. I'm PLENTY good at reading and using body language, and I express emotion all the time. I get extremely shy around people I'm not familiar with, so it is pretty obvious I'm an aspie then, but around my friends, I laugh and smile and tell jokes and emote just as well as anyone else. I've got plenty of photo evidence, but I doubt that will be necessary.
FYI, to explain the slightly uneasy look on my face in my sig pic: my friend was taking the photo just as some other people leaving the concert were going to walk past, so they waited. I was actually talking through my smile when it was taken, saying, "Hurry up, people want to get by." Now that that is explained, you can probably see that expressed easily even though I'm smiling.

Llamas
12-06-2012, 05:41 AM

Right, are there any famous actors who are autistic? I can't think of any. They can be successful musicians and scientists, but autistic people can't sell emotions - especially ones that aren't real. A person needs tons of social skills (and probably empathy) to be a successful actor.

yellow
12-06-2012, 05:45 AM
I get oxy's for my cancer, but I don't take them cause they upset my stomach. So I ususally just give them away. Smoking hash takes away my pain without upsetting my tummy.

randman21
12-06-2012, 06:19 AM
I get oxy's for my cancer, but I don't take them cause they upset my stomach. So I ususally just give them away. Smoking hash takes away my pain without upsetting my tummy.

What would be great is if you stopped giving those Oxys away. You should definitely be selling them. Make that money honey!

Kidding. Please do the world a favor and just hold on to them or stop the prescription!

Llamas
12-06-2012, 06:30 AM
What would be great is if you stopped giving those Oxys away. You should definitely be selling them. Make that money honey!

Kidding. Please do the world a favor and just hold on to them or stop the prescription!

Agreed... if you can't stop the prescription for some reason, flush them.

Harleyquiiinn
12-06-2012, 06:38 AM
Right, are there any famous actors who are autistic? I can't think of any. They can be successful musicians and scientists, but autistic people can't sell emotions - especially ones that aren't real. A person needs tons of social skills (and probably empathy) to be a successful actor.

So... Kirsten Steward is autistic ?

_Lost_
12-06-2012, 07:06 AM

Agreed... if you can't stop the prescription for some reason, flush them.

Seriously. That stuff can really make a serious mess of someone's life.

bighead384
12-06-2012, 07:16 AM

Unless it's a special role that calls for an autistic person. Sort of like how Walter Jr. in Breaking Bad actually has that disorder (forget what it's called), but to a lesser extent. Same for autistic roles. But then there's always Dustin Hoffman.

I had to get a pilonidal cyst removed. It's basically a boil right next to/above your ass crack that will not go away. 7/8 inch incision. Anyway, I was perscribed Vicodin, despite being addicted to Oxys previously.

Opiates/opioids are simply the best feeling ever. You literally wouldn't need ANYTHING else if you could feel like that permanently. So maybe you should flush them.

WebDudette
12-06-2012, 04:18 PM
alternatively, give them all to me. I will responsibly take them recreationaly and definitely won't get addicted.

Llamas
12-06-2012, 04:30 PM
So... Kirsten Steward is autistic ?

Lolz, good one :D I wouldn't be surprised ;)

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-06-2012, 06:45 PM

There probably are. Not everyone with it is diagnosed and before the 90's, it was rarely diagnosed at all. Asperger's affects people to different degrees. There are tons of people with it that you would never suspect having it. The modeling agent really liked me when she saw me read a commercial.
Trust me, I've got plenty of social skills and I tailor them to the situations I'm in as needed. So, having Asperger's doesn't mean you can't act.

yellow
12-06-2012, 10:18 PM
I did stop my perscription. I don't rememeber what happened to my last batch.

I get the feeling that a majority of the people here don't do drugs

Dulce
12-07-2012, 04:41 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-0zbw8N5MM08/ULpupbrA9NI/AAAAAAAAGxA/zoreO2RakDc/s1600/fishy.JPG

Baldwin
12-07-2012, 06:32 AM
How exactly is recreational oxy a thing? I can understand how you could get addicted to them if you're using them long-term for an injury or whatever and you build up a dependence, but taking them for fun? Opiates, in pill form, for fun? Don't they just make you feel tired and itchy? Is oxycontin some sort of weird black-sheep opiate that's actually fun when you take it orally? What's the deal?

bighead384
12-07-2012, 06:42 AM
How exactly is recreational oxy a thing? I can understand how you could get addicted to them if you're using them long-term for an injury or whatever and you build up a dependence, but taking them for fun? Opiates, in pill form, for fun? Don't they just make you feel tired and itchy? Is oxycontin some sort of weird black-sheep opiate that's actually fun when you take it orally? What's the deal?

The popular way to take them is to crush them and snort them. However, Oxycontin cannot be crushed (well, at least not easily) anymore because it now 'gels over' when crushed. So Percocets are what all the pill heads are after now.

I've never done real opiates, but the pills are pretty much the same feeling but with some side effects that aren't even that big of a deal (like itching, constipation). The reasons for people going for pills over real dope is, I'd say, mainly because of A) easier access to the pills B) less of a stigma attached to doing pills compared to shooting dope.

Baldwin
12-07-2012, 07:16 AM
I find it pretty hard to believe eating dope of any kind could do anything better than make you a little floaty and give you the itchies. Have you eaten any other opiates that you could compare it to? I've had codeine and tramadol for pain relief, so you could use them as a basis for comparison.

bighead384
12-07-2012, 07:33 AM
I find it pretty hard to believe eating dope of any kind could do anything better than make you a little floaty and give you the itchies. Have you eaten any other opiates that you could compare it to? I've had codeine and tramadol for pain relief, so you could use them as a basis for comparison.

They may have been extended release pills, which kind of ruins the whole experience. I used to be afraid to snort, so I'd kind of chew the pills (gross) to make them hit faster and get around the extended release effect.

I remember you saying you did dope and that it shouldn't be legalized simply because it feels like heaven, lol.

Anyway, as I understand it, it's all mostly the same ingredients, but Oxys contain the most synthetic opiates, followed by Percocets and Vicodin. Somewhat comparable to a "purity" thing, except in this case it's not cut with other ingredients in order to rip people off, haha. So the type of pill you take can impact on the amount of other ingredients that you ingest, as well as the amount of synthetic opiates you ingest. I always just assumed any difference in feeling was due to ingesting the other ingredients. But the feeling is very comparable to real opiates, which is why the pills are so popular.

This forum is entertaining. You get to here from more articulate drug addicts, which kind of contrasts to the stereotype of a crusty bum who isn't worth listening to. http://forum.opiophile.org/forum.php? . There's also some people there who think it's ok to be addicted to opiates/opioids lol.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-07-2012, 07:51 AM
I get the feeling that a majority of the people here don't do drugs

Prescription, I totally do. But that can't be a surprise to anyone here. There's clearly something wrong with my head, haha.

Baldwin
12-07-2012, 08:17 AM
They weren't slow-release. The codeine wasn't, at least, and the tramal was powder inside capsules so I don't think it could have been. They just don't do anything enjoyable, even in stupidly high doses. Yes, I've had dope, and it is fantastic. Heavenly, even. But even the purest #4 is worthless if you don't hit it, or at the very least smoke it, because actually being on opiates is shitty and unenjoyable. The hit is the only good part. If you're eating the stuff, you're doing it horribly horribly wrong, and you have no idea what you're missing. If you think a shitty floaty buzz is the "greatest feeling ever", then a proper hit will blow your mind from here to Nepal. It'd be the greatest single event to ever happen to you in your entire life ; and because it burns off quicker it can't sneak up on you and get you addicted like pills can. Seriously, I've had more trouble coming off high-school bullshit like nitrous than I've ever had with heroin. Go on, man. We all lead the life we choose. Don't choose to live yours as a cunt, sitting in a trailer, eating shitty dope.

bighead384
12-07-2012, 08:32 AM
I don't know what to say man. Not sure why your experience wasn't good. Synthetic opiates are fucking euphoria. I've had moments on opiates where I wonder how anyone could possibly manage to feel any better than I was feeling. Not the real deal, but still great.

Baldwin
12-07-2012, 09:02 AM
I'm not saying synthetics are any worse than refined. To my knowledge I've never even had a synthetic. What I'm saying is, none of it's worth a squirt of piss if you don't shoot it, or inhale it if your backwards country's adopted those palliative nasal sprays yet. You'll thank me. If you don't know how to shoot and feel embarrassed to ask anyone, I can tell you. If you can't get proper gear, google how to run a pillfilter (I can't help you there, but at least it's a question people are more likely not to laugh at)

Alison
12-07-2012, 11:00 AM
Anytime I've taken any kind of drugs, it's always been such a let down.

Weed doesn't seem to do much for me. Coke, I barely felt a thing, and speed, I was just up all night feeling the urge to run a marathon or something, but nothing special.

_Lost_
12-07-2012, 02:10 PM
Percocet makes my husband unbelievably loopy and high. Vicodin does not. Neither do a thing for me in the slightest, for pain relief or otherwise. I think it all depends on the person.

Tiny Vessels
12-07-2012, 02:18 PM
I tried percocet and I hated it. I felt completely awful, I was so sick off of it. Never again.

WebDudette
12-07-2012, 06:53 PM
I've had percocet, oxy, and soma in large enough doses to feel it. I've had vicodin, but not really enough to get anything from it. I took them all orally and they all had a similar feeling, just relaxed euphoria. I'm not surprised to hear that people who have done heroin are underwhelmed by oral perscription opiates, though.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-07-2012, 08:14 PM
I've had a few surgeries over the past several years, and those painkillers do give you a relaxed feeling. Sadly, they rarely take the pain away; they just make it bearable.

Now, ambien, before you build up a tolerance, will get you high. I would see my TV in 3D, faces on the TV would warp a bit, I'd feel floaty and happy. Then you get dizzy so you have to be very careful when getting up to go to the bathroom in the dark. In addition to all that, it actually made my pains go away more efficiently than the percocets after my wrist surgery. Just never take them together.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-07-2012, 08:21 PM
Just out of curiosity, does anyone take Adderall recreationally? If so, don't take too high a dosage right away. I stopped taking my meds after my wrist surgery so I'd be hungry enough to eat and resumed taking them a couple weeks later. Bad idea because they were 30's. My heart went up to 135 bpm for hours! Also, alcohol with Adderall is a baaaad idea.

Llamas
12-07-2012, 08:45 PM
Just out of curiosity, does anyone take Adderall recreationally? If so, don't take too high a dosage right away. I stopped taking my meds after my wrist surgery so I'd be hungry enough to eat and resumed taking them a couple weeks later. Bad idea because they were 30's. My heart went up to 135 bpm for hours! Also, alcohol with Adderall is a baaaad idea.

You just described, like, every medication. It's dumb to take a high dose of anything right off the bat unless it's necessary, and mixing most medications with alcohol is very dangerous... I thought these things were kind of common knowledge?

WebDudette
12-07-2012, 08:56 PM
I drank a bunch and did cocaine one night. I didnt notice the cocaine too much and just ended up getting shit faced drunk. I also did cocaine and smoked pot once, again didn't feel the cocaine and just played Super Smash Bros. really high. Weed and alcohol always makes me really weird and usually makes me sick.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-07-2012, 09:09 PM
You just described, like, every medication. It's dumb to take a high dose of anything right off the bat unless it's necessary, and mixing most medications with alcohol is very dangerous... I thought these things were kind of common knowledge?

Common knowledge, yes. But there are idiots out there that die because they OD'd the first time they tried meds/drugs...and some people mix alcohol with meds on purpose. Not everyone is smart or able to contemplate future consequences.

Tiny Vessels
12-07-2012, 10:58 PM

I don't but I know a few people who do. One of them is addicted to Adderall, like really can't go a day with out it. I've tried Adderall and I didn't like. Felt way too weird on it. What also doesn't work with Adderall in my case was Prozac. That wasn't fun.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-07-2012, 11:25 PM
I don't but I know a few people who do. One of them is addicted to Adderall, like really can't go a day with out it. I've tried Adderall and I didn't like. Felt way too weird on it. What also doesn't work with Adderall in my case was Prozac. That wasn't fun.

I don't understand how someone can become addicted to Adderall. Then again, I don't know how it affects people without ADHD. You think I'm annoying now? You don't want to see me off my meds. I annoy myself! Really, Adderall and Prozac? I think they worked for me, but I was too young to have been able to monitor my own symptoms at the time.

Baldwin
12-08-2012, 05:22 AM
If adderall is just mixed amphetamines, then you're supposed to take them in high doses and with more alcohol than you can normally drink without passing out. The alcohol keeps your heartrate from getting too high, and softens the side-effects and dirt-fever ; and the speed keeps you from passing out unconscious from the alcohol. It's the perfect combination. You should try adderall again, but do it properly, with a fifth of vodka and a six-pack of beer. Throw in a couple of those ambiens too, whatever they are I'm sure they can only improve the mix.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-08-2012, 10:29 AM
If adderall is just mixed amphetamines, then you're supposed to take them in high doses and with more alcohol than you can normally drink without passing out. The alcohol keeps your heartrate from getting too high, and softens the side-effects and dirt-fever ; and the speed keeps you from passing out unconscious from the alcohol. It's the perfect combination. You should try adderall again, but do it properly, with a fifth of vodka and a six-pack of beer. Throw in a couple of those ambiens too, whatever they are I'm sure they can only improve the mix.

Yeah, probably, but what do you have to say about mixing alcohol with anti-depressants? That the alcohol itself is an anti-depressant?

Baldwin
12-08-2012, 11:08 AM
If they're that newfangled SSRI or MAOI bullshit, go ahead. It won't do anything fun, but it won't do you any harm either. If they're the type of old-school turn-you-into-a-drooling-zombie antipsychotic tranquilisers they use to euthenise horses with, then they're absolutely good to mix with alcohol, and you should do so as often and as immediately as possible.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-08-2012, 06:42 PM
It's just stupid welbutrin. It's become common to give it to people who want to quit smoking. Just like they give trazodone, an anti-depressant, to people to help them fall asleep.

Baldwin
12-09-2012, 06:51 AM
The big wet faggy girl's blouses on wikipedia say not to because it can lower alcohol tolerance, like that's somehow a bad thing. To a person who isn't a big wet faggy girl's blouse, that sounds like you should just try downing a sixpack and waiting fifteen minutes to see if you're one of those lucky few who can cut your drinking expenses down while staying just as drunk.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-09-2012, 04:41 PM
Sounds like quite an adventure.

yellow
12-10-2012, 08:08 AM
Get your fix on!!!!

So the other night when I went to the weed store, the place got packed in minutes with stoners, I loved it.

Harleyquiiinn
12-10-2012, 09:34 AM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/31627025.jpg

Dulce
12-10-2012, 04:46 PM
I know a few folks that are quite addicted to smoking the great quality of pot. Just because I don't do it, don't mean i am better than y'all.

yellow
12-13-2012, 02:35 PM
I just picked up some fire ball; which is fire kush dipped in fire og hash oil then rolled in fire kiefe. the high is OMG. If i stopped smking pot when I graduated high school, i woud be missing out on all the awesome weed. I love being a stoner. It works for me:cool: