PDA

View Full Version : Being Born Blind and Deaf

bighead384
11-27-2012, 08:51 PM
If you were born blind and deaf, the only good thing you could figure out to do is masterbate. But then, your family would stop you from doing it since you'd have no concept of not moaning or not doing it in front of other people. So all you would know about other people is that they often prevent you from doing things that feel good. So in a sense, we are all blind and deaf and masterbating. You know, when others like hold us back and stuff.

WebDudette
11-27-2012, 08:55 PM
I have never masturbated.

bighead384
11-27-2012, 10:17 PM
I have never masturbated.

How 'bout if you were born blind and deaf? I bet you would then.

WebDudette
11-27-2012, 10:22 PM
I was born blind and deaf.

bighead384
11-28-2012, 06:44 AM
I was born blind and deaf.

Aha.
tenten

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-28-2012, 04:24 PM
You're offending all the blind and deaf people out there with this.

bighead384
11-28-2012, 04:29 PM
If someone is blind AND deaf, I'm sure they won't find out about this.

WebDudette
11-28-2012, 04:39 PM

I assure you, we're not all offended. I'd say 99% of us don't care. No one likes the people in the 1% anyway, so fuck them.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-28-2012, 06:02 PM
I assure you, we're not all offended. I'd say 99% of us don't care. No one likes the people in the 1% anyway, so fuck them.

Help an aspie out. You knew I was being sarcastic and you were sarcastic back, right? I'm not being sarcastic right now. >,<

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
11-28-2012, 06:02 PM
If someone is blind AND deaf, I'm sure they won't find out about this.

They will when the spirit of Hellen Keller comes back and signs it to them in their hands.

bighead384
11-29-2012, 08:03 AM
They will when the spirit of Hellen Keller comes back and signs it to them in their hands.

Helen Keller was inspiring. But being born blind and deaf, you'd have no chance of learning anything. Except you know, masturbating.

Tiny Vessels
11-29-2012, 08:08 AM
Helen Keller was inspiring. But being born blind and deaf, you'd have no chance of learning anything. .

You can learn how to read brail

bighead384
11-29-2012, 08:15 AM
You can learn how to read brail

Really? I wouldn't think you could unless you had either sight or hearing at one point in your life.

Tiny Vessels
11-29-2012, 08:23 AM
Really? I wouldn't think you could unless you had either sight or hearing at one point in your life.

Brail is for the blind and sign language is for the deaf. Look at Helen Keller she learned to read brail. Are we talking about being 100% blind and deaf, or partly?

Lizardus
12-02-2012, 03:07 PM
I would play a mean pinball.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-02-2012, 03:34 PM
Being born blind and deaf doesn't mean you are completely cut off from the world. You can still feel vibrations, but it would be exceedingly difficult to learn what the vibrations mean.

_Lost_
12-02-2012, 05:19 PM
I would play a mean pinball.

I see what you did there.

Dulce
12-11-2012, 07:47 AM
If I were born blind and deaf, I wouldn't materbate, I'd probably just have some folks pray for me. A miracle to be fixed.

Rooster
12-11-2012, 08:36 AM
If I were born blind and deaf, I wouldn't materbate, I'd probably just have some folks pray for me. A miracle to be fixed.

Yeah, but being blind and deaf you wouldn't be able to tell other folks to pray for you. And if they did start praying for you you'd have no idea what was going on, since nobody was able to tell you, as you wouldn't understand. So basically all you would know is there is a group of people gathering around you, possibly holding you with their hands and performing some kind of a ritual. Now I don't know about you, but if I were in such situation I'd freak the fuck out, possibly wanting to defent myself and unknowingly starting a massive blood orgy by clawing out the eyeballs of the first person I could get a hold of. I don't think the crowd would react very kindly to that, they'd probably gang up on me, tearing me to pieces and mailing them to the nearest SeaWorld, where I'd end up being food for shrimps.

Basically, just keep a low profile, but then again if you were blind and deaf you wouldn't hear or see other people coming so you wouldn't be able to... You're gonna end up being shrimp food anyway, sorry.

MOTO13
12-11-2012, 08:55 AM
If you were born blind and deaf (which would be horrible based upon me not being either)...but if you were, how would you actually know? I find it difficult to believe they actually comprehend what they are missing from the sensory world.

Godxilla
12-11-2012, 01:28 PM
If you were blind and deaf, you wouldn't even know about hot chicks. Therefore, one would not amuse themselves in the fashion that you described. They would probably pick weeds and learn braille.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-11-2012, 01:35 PM
Haha, that reply made me laugh. XD

Dulce
12-11-2012, 03:41 PM
Yeah, but being blind and deaf you wouldn't be able to tell other folks to pray for you. And if they did start praying for you you'd have no idea what was going on, since nobody was able to tell you, as you wouldn't understand. So basically all you would know is there is a group of people gathering around you, possibly holding you with their hands and performing some kind of a ritual. Now I don't know about you, but if I were in such situation I'd freak the fuck out, possibly wanting to defent myself and unknowingly starting a massive blood orgy by clawing out the eyeballs of the first person I could get a hold of. I don't think the crowd would react very kindly to that, they'd probably gang up on me, tearing me to pieces and mailing them to the nearest SeaWorld, where I'd end up being food for shrimps.

Basically, just keep a low profile, but then again if you were blind and deaf you wouldn't hear or see other people coming so you wouldn't be able to... You're gonna end up being shrimp food anyway, sorry.

Fuck, your idea made more sense. I totally agree with ya. How about this other idea like helping the blind and deaf folks with my prayers to save and fix them. Not only that but also like help the less unfortunates ones and rescued all of the animals and the poor. I may be not all that smArt but I am blessed with a golden heart to the greatest power of light.

Rooster
12-12-2012, 12:04 AM
Fuck, your idea made more sense. I totally agree with ya. How about this other idea like helping the blind and deaf folks with my prayers to save and fix them. Not only that but also like help the less unfortunates ones and rescued all of the animals and the poor. I may be not all that smArt but I am blessed with a golden heart to the greatest power of light.

Well, you can try, but be careful not to start a riot like I described earlier. Be careful! :)

No but seriously, if somebody is 100% blind and 100% deaf and manages to learn how to read and write hats off to him or her, because that's an amazing achievement.

Dulce
12-12-2012, 05:44 PM
Well, you can try, but be careful not to start a riot like I described earlier. Be careful! :)

No but seriously, if somebody is 100% blind and 100% deaf and manages to learn how to read and write hats off to him or her, because that's an amazing achievement.

Thank you, I sure will if that means I have to risk my own life.