PDA

View Full Version : Pacquiao gets pwned!

Godxilla
12-09-2012, 05:17 PM
I recall that the last time Jaun Manuel Marquez and Manny Pacquiao faced off, Pacquiao won in a judge's decision. Now, this judge's decision was apparently so bad, that boxing's governing body said Marquez should've won. Yesterday, they held their fourth bout, and justic was served. Apparently, Marquez landed a punch so vicious, Pacquiao said he didn't even see it. He was knocked out cold in the sixth round. Fate has a funny way of dealing justice, eh?
http://touch.latimes.com/#section/-1/article/p2p-73628966/

bighead384
12-09-2012, 05:48 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q2DOiuuUe-A
I'm glad. I never liked Pac's style and he's a known homophobe. For some reason, he just seems like the type of guy who is just naturally great and only had to fine tune his skills and stay in shape to be a champion.

It was a pretty weak move on Pac's part when he committed to an attempted punch, missed, and got knocked out. I'm not saying I think it was rigged, but the move was uncharacteristically weak enough to make the thought enter my mind.

Dulce
12-10-2012, 08:25 AM
Shit Is Fucked UP. Dance Fucker Dance! Let The Motherfucker Burn! I missed the boxing fight. So will there be a rematch?

Godxilla
12-10-2012, 02:54 PM
Shit Is Fucked UP. Dance Fucker Dance! Let The Motherfucker Burn! I missed the boxing fight. So will there be a rematch?

Probably not. Pacquiao might never even fight again.

Dulce
12-10-2012, 04:39 PM
Probably not. Pacquiao might never even fight again.

Oh, well that sucks. :(

Godxilla
12-11-2012, 02:26 PM
Oh, well that sucks. :(

Yeah. But at least he can at least now focus on being a lawmaker and covering teen pop ballads.

Dulce
12-11-2012, 04:03 PM
Yeah. But at least he can at least now focus on being a lawmaker and covering teen pop ballads.

Yep. What other boxing fighters you enjoy watching? Does luchalibre count? Men wearing masks and wrestling like little badasses! :rolleyes:

Godxilla
12-12-2012, 07:42 AM
Oh, I don't like boxing. Not even Rocky.
I just liked hearing about Pacquiao getting punished.

Dulce
12-12-2012, 01:02 PM
Fair enough.

nieh
12-12-2012, 01:58 PM

I think you forgot "don't fuck with da hui" and "stupid dumbshit goddamn motherfucker."