PDA

View Full Version : Do you believe in ghost?

yellow
12-10-2012, 08:20 AM
Does anyone here have any personal ghost experiences? I don't really have any good stories; sometimes I see things out of the corner eye, but thats it.

Tiny Vessels
12-10-2012, 09:07 AM
I totally believe in ghosts. Nothing too scary has happened to me (even tho I do want it to). One time I was with my friend and we wanted to watch tv and we tried turning it on and it wouldn't come. Changed the batteries, walked up to the tv and tried turning it on there, made sure it was plugged in and nothing it would not work so we decided that we were going to go to the basement to do some karaoke, halfway down the stairs the tv comes on full blast. No one else was home it was just us. But normally I hear random walking/footsteps.

Dulce
12-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Of course ghosts are real spooky.

Godxilla
12-10-2012, 01:53 PM
I believe in them for sure.
I even watched "Ghost Hunters" a couple of weeks ago.
But sadly, I never had a paranormal experience despite the fact that I live in a 196-year-old house. Oh well.

BagOfShenanigans
12-10-2012, 01:56 PM
I don't see a reason to believe in ghosts, as cool as that would be.

MOTO13
12-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Oh yeah...I believe. Every morning when I wake up, my sheets rise from this big friggin ghost. It's the ghost of morning wood....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Tiny Vessels
12-10-2012, 02:38 PM
I believe in them for sure.
I even watched "Ghost Hunters" a couple of weeks ago.
But sadly, I never had a paranormal experience despite the fact that I live in a 196-year-old house. Oh well.

I used to like Ghost Hunters, I love Ghost Adventures. To me it's so much better than Ghost Hunters, Its more scary and the evidence seems more believable.

Dulce
12-10-2012, 03:59 PM
I don't see a reason to believe in ghosts, as cool as that would be.

But when you do see one, will ya share with us your spooky story?

Oh yeah...I believe. Every morning when I wake up, my sheets rise from this big friggin ghost. It's the ghost of morning wood....oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooh.

Hilarious! :rolleyes:

RageAndLov
12-10-2012, 06:13 PM
There is nothing that indicates that ghosts exist, so I have no reason to believe in such things.

WebDudette
12-10-2012, 08:54 PM
No, of course not.

yellow
12-11-2012, 12:00 AM
I watch all of the ghost shows. For some unknown reason I'm completely fascinated and entertained with the ghost shows; ghost hunters is my favorite.

Alison
12-11-2012, 03:10 AM
I don't believe, I don't think. I find the stories fascinating, but nothing has ever happened me, so until it does, I remain skeptical.

Saying that, quite a number of relatives, and friends of my parents will refuse to stay in my late grandmother's house, because they've heard furniture being moved round in the middle of the night, and when my grandmother was alive, she used to hear what she described as somebody covered in chains walking slowly upstairs and only stopping when they got to her bedroom door.
The house used to be an IRA safe house, so presumably quite a number of people died there.

It probably doesn't help that there are really creepy old photographs about the house, the most creepy being a one of my grand aunt who died as a child, and her eyes are painted on to the photo.

WebDudette
12-11-2012, 06:23 AM
I've witnessed/remember a lot of creepy and paranormal seeming shit.

When I was younger I got stuck in a public restroom at a lake, I couldn't open the door because I was small, weak, and had sweaty hands. Anyway, I remember there being a second section of the restroom, it was just an empty room and on the far side of the room there was an exit but in the middle of that room there was a fucking ghost or dead body or something in the chair. I ended up standing on the sink and pounding on the window til my aunt saw me, it was probably 10 minutes. Anyway, I'm fairly certain there was not a chair with a ghost, and there probably wasn't even a second room. My guess is that I just had a nightmare about being stuck in the restroom because it was terrifying and have remembered it that way since.

My brother used to live in a really old house, well old for Arizona. It's been a whore house and a restaurant, then it was abandoned for a long time. Anyway, it's a creepy old victorian style house. One night everyone had fallen asleep except for me, partially because I suck at sleeping, partially because I was terrified of the homeless people in the front yard, and partially because this house is creepy as fuck. At like two in the morning the stairway lights started flickering on and off and I lost my shit and started screaming. My brother was pissed, but I was pretty sure it was a ghost. Now days I'm pretty certain it was just some faulty wiring in a 100 year old house.

tl;dr: if you try hard enough, you can believe anything.

MOTO13
12-11-2012, 07:29 AM
I am constantly amazed how people can believe in anything paranormal. Just because it is dark and there is a noise, does not make it anything but a noise. And...why the fuck do these "ghosts" or spirits or what the hell ever people are afraid of, only come out at night or dark? Oh yeah...and why the hell don't these spirits or ghosts that want to play at night flicking on and off lights and thrrowing candle sticks do something useful... like stock store shelves, scrub my toilet, shovel the friggin snow or other shit that may actually be a benefit? All that I know is that if they are real, they are lazy, good for nothin sonsabitches.

Tiny Vessels
12-11-2012, 10:06 AM
I am constantly amazed how people can believe in anything paranormal. Just because it is dark and there is a noise, does not make it anything but a noise. And...why the fuck do these "ghosts" or spirits or what the hell ever people are afraid of, only come out at night or dark? Oh yeah...and why the hell don't these spirits or ghosts that want to play at night flicking on and off lights and thrrowing candle sticks do something useful... like stock store shelves, scrub my toilet, shovel the friggin snow or other shit that may actually be a benefit? All that I know is that if they are real, they are lazy, good for nothin sonsabitches.

Stuff doesn't only happen at night, it can happen during the day too. But mostly why it does happen at night is because of what is called "dead time".One term that is used, more and more freely by paranormal enthusiasts, investigators and so-called professionals alike, is Dead Time. Dead Time, as thought of by many, is a period of time during the early morning hours, 3am specifically. It is thought that this time (and it is generally not defined enough to provide an actual period of time, i.e. one hour, but rather just the rough time of 3am) is related in some spiritual way to the death of Jesus Christ. The theory suggests that spiritual activity is more prevalent at 3am because that is in direct opposition to the exact time of Christ’s Death (3pm). ( I got this from www.paranormalpeopleonline.com)

Also why would a ghost want to clean up after you? They want their presence to be known but not by working for you.

RageAndLov
12-11-2012, 10:44 AM
Stuff doesn't only happen at night, it can happen during the day too. But mostly why it does happen at night is because of what is called "dead time".One term that is used, more and more freely by paranormal enthusiasts, investigators and so-called professionals alike, is Dead Time. Dead Time, as thought of by many, is a period of time during the early morning hours, 3am specifically. It is thought that this time (and it is generally not defined enough to provide an actual period of time, i.e. one hour, but rather just the rough time of 3am) is related in some spiritual way to the death of Jesus Christ. The theory suggests that spiritual activity is more prevalent at 3am because that is in direct opposition to the exact time of Christís Death (3pm). ( I got this from www.paranormalpeopleonline.com)

Also why would a ghost want to clean up after you? They want their presents to be known but not by working for you.

What has some Middle Eastern hippy to do with ghosts?

MOTO13
12-11-2012, 11:10 AM
Stuff doesn't only happen at night, it can happen during the day too. But mostly why it does happen at night is because of what is called "dead time".One term that is used, more and more freely by paranormal enthusiasts, investigators and so-called professionals alike, is Dead Time. Dead Time, as thought of by many, is a period of time during the early morning hours, 3am specifically. It is thought that this time (and it is generally not defined enough to provide an actual period of time, i.e. one hour, but rather just the rough time of 3am) is related in some spiritual way to the death of Jesus Christ. The theory suggests that spiritual activity is more prevalent at 3am because that is in direct opposition to the exact time of Christís Death (3pm). ( I got this from www.paranormalpeopleonline.com)

Also why would a ghost want to clean up after you? They want their presents to be known but not by working for you.

So...do they take into account DST or is 3 am just a rough estimate by them? If they transport themselves from east to west, do they just sit around due to the time difference or do they just get right at it? Also, why are they bringing me presents? Do they have a naughty/nice list like Sannnny Clause? Just asking...

Oh yeah, you do realize you are completely fucking nuts right?

Tiny Vessels
12-11-2012, 11:18 AM
So...do they take into account DST or is 3 am just a rough estimate by them? If they transport themselves from east to west, do they just sit around due to the time difference or do they just get right at it? Also, why are they bringing me presents? Do they have a naughty/nice list like Sannnny Clause? Just asking...

Oh yeah, you do realize you are completely fucking nuts right?

LOL. Thanks for making me laugh I needed that even tho you were making fun of me :). Presence I ment to say, not presents, but come on you knew that I was trying to say.Yeah I know I'm crazy but I like it and I know that you like it too. Never a dull moment.

MOTO13
12-11-2012, 12:48 PM
I never could quite understand how a ghost, rattling chains, just walks through a wall...chains and all. This completely makes no sense. Also, do ghosts fart?

Godxilla
12-11-2012, 01:25 PM
I never could quite understand how a ghost, rattling chains, just walks through a wall...chains and all. This completely makes no sense. Also, do ghosts fart?
Ghost are capable of doing anything that their human form could do. It's just obvious.

I used to like Ghost Hunters, I love Ghost Adventures. To me it's so much better than Ghost Hunters, Its more scary and the evidence seems more believable.

Well, okay. I watched Ghost Adventures once, but I thought it sucked. I guess I just like Jay and Grant.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-11-2012, 01:47 PM
I'm not going to flat out say they don't exist, because with all the advances in science we are making, who knows what we'll discover? As for now, I don't believe they exist. Peoples' imaginations really do run wild in the dark and with things they don't understand. This is one of the reasons humans invented religion. Yes, sometimes it feels like I'm being watched or that "something" could be there, but it's just my mind running amok trying to deal with an uncomfortable situation.

WebDudette
12-11-2012, 03:41 PM
So, you guys who watch Ghost Hunters and stuff, do you also believe Pawn Stars is legitimate?

Selena74
12-11-2012, 09:39 PM
So, you guys who watch Ghost Hunters and stuff, do you also believe Pawn Stars is legitimate?

I love to watch Ghost Adventures b/c Zak Is soooo dramatic!!! :) I can't say that ghosts or apparitions aren't real. I've never witnessed anything though. But I've heard stories from people I've grown up with that freaked me out a little.

I think most of Pawn Stars is staged. Has anyone seen the show Hardcore Pawn?? That show is like Jerry Springer!! So funny!!

Tiny Vessels
12-11-2012, 09:44 PM

I though it was legit.

But Hardcore Pawn to me it seems a little staged it seems too dramatic to be real. But hey what reality tv show is truly 100% real?

WebDudette
12-11-2012, 11:05 PM
Well... To me Ghost Adventures is a show you watch in grade school and when you get out of grade school eh maybe for a couple years watch it. But when you're in your mid to late 20s and you still believe in ghosts I feel it's time to grow up. Yeah maybe my way of thinking about it is stupid. But I feel it's not something you do in your 20s I feel it's time to grow up get away from baseless superstitions. I did believe in ghosts when I was in grade school now I wouldn't even think about it. No interest not my thing.

WebDudette
12-11-2012, 11:18 PM
That was less funny than I had hoped. Anyway, Pawn Stars is very scripted, Ghost Hunters and Ghost Adventures are almost certainly entirely fabricated. Anything that is not fabricated or scripted is just a coincidence.

Tiny Vessels
12-12-2012, 02:49 AM
Well... To me Ghost Adventures is a show you watch in grade school and when you get out of grade school eh maybe for a couple years watch it. But when you're in your mid to late 20s and you still believe in ghosts I feel it's time to grow up. Yeah maybe my way of thinking about it is stupid. But I feel it's not something you do in your 20s I feel it's time to grow up get away from baseless superstitions. I did believe in ghosts when I was in grade school now I wouldn't even think about it. No interest not my thing.

Aw ha I see what you did there lol. That's good, you got me. But eh I still believe....

Rooster
12-12-2012, 05:18 AM
I still believe....
(still believe)
When I'm not with you I lose my mind...

samseby
12-12-2012, 06:10 AM
... give me a sign

And, no I don't believe in ghosts or paranormal activity of any kind.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/de/thumb/3/3d/Ghostbusters.svg/220px-Ghostbusters.svg.png

yellow
12-12-2012, 07:37 AM
Mota 13 i am laughing my fucking ass off! Thank you for making the thread funny. :cool:

Tiny Vessels
12-12-2012, 09:40 AM
... give me a sign

Hit me baby, one more time

yellow
12-12-2012, 11:27 AM
what kind of sign?

bighead384
12-12-2012, 11:46 AM
Does it make sense for an atheist to believe in ghosts?

I mean, the spiritual world is said to function outside of the laws of science. And if you believe in forces that function outside the laws of science, it seems like 99.9% of the time, you'd probably believe in god.

nieh
12-12-2012, 11:50 AM
No, I believe Ghost (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099653/) was just a figment of our collective imagination.

cool 2 hate 681
12-12-2012, 12:27 PM
No, I don't believe in them

MOTO13
12-12-2012, 01:10 PM
In order to actually believe in ghosts...I mean really believe in ghosts for reeaaahhhhhlllzzz...you have to have a reason for believing in their existence. ie...be an idiot. I mean shit, someone might say that if you really believe, seriously believe, the Fungus Fairy will come in at night while your all sleepy and snuggly in your bed and remove all the nasty toe jams from my feet and scrub my nuts. Yet, every damn morning, there I am washing my feet and balls. All I'm saying is people who believe in ghosts, should come wash ma-nut-sack....k??

Tiny Vessels
12-12-2012, 01:27 PM
In order to actually believe in ghosts...I mean really believe in ghosts for reeaaahhhhhlllzzz...you have to have a reason for believing in their existence. ie...be an idiot. I mean shit, someone might say that if you really believe, seriously believe, the Fungus Fairy will come in at night while your all sleepy and snuggly in your bed and remove all the nasty toe jams from my feet and scrub my nuts. Yet, every damn morning, there I am washing my feet and balls. All I'm saying is people who believe in ghosts, should come wash ma-nut-sack....k??

Ghosts are real, they do existence I don't care what you say. They are real. Your house is haunted just so you know, it really is.

MOTO13
12-12-2012, 01:41 PM
Ghosts are real, they do existence I don't care what you say. They are real. Your house is haunted just so you know, it really is.

Yeah...of course...it must be, causeit had to have been some ghost that killed my ball washing Fungus Fairy and I ain't happy about it.

Godxilla
12-12-2012, 02:26 PM
Yeah...of course...it must be, causeit had to have been some ghost that killed my ball washing Fungus Fairy and I ain't happy about it.

You just let us believe. NDEs are proof that a soul exists, or at least an autonomous subconcience. Why can't ghosts?

MOTO13
12-12-2012, 02:39 PM
I know I'm a kill joy. Go ahead and believe. Hell, people used to believe the moon was made of cheese until someone realized there were no mice or poor people taking it. So we sent man there and realized...yeah, it's not cheese after all, just rocks and dust.

Dulce
12-12-2012, 03:40 PM
My own shadow is a ghost!

yellow
12-13-2012, 02:29 PM
Like I said I haven't had any personel ghost experience. Once I even lived in a house where the other roommates saw the ghost of an old woman near the laundry room...I never saw her. I am open minded to ghost existing. I certaintly can not say that ghost exist or not, but I have an idea that it is possible. Just because I haven't experienced something doesn't give me the right or power to go around and tell someone if something is true or false.
Obviously the ghost shows are fake because ghost are unpredictable and folk are using the wrong equipment to see them and capture their photo. Sometimes the ghost folk get lucky and come up with verifiable evidence.
Now I just started watching Paranormal Witness's, WOW some of the interviews are mind blowing...

On another note; A friend of mine accused me of haunting me. He said he woud see me as clear as if I was there on his boat, and hen I would disappear. I freaked a little when he told me, cause for one, I didn't know I had that power, and two he isn't the kind of friend that I sit around and think about or am attracted to. I'm clueless on what the fuck happened, what my friend saw...how...why...

I get premonitions and deja vu's so much it's freaky.

Llamas
12-13-2012, 03:26 PM
Seeing ghosts and paranormal shit is a sign of mental issues.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-13-2012, 03:55 PM
Seeing ghosts and paranormal shit is a sign of mental issues.

Or just an active imagination. Your brain can interpret something you experience that you don't fully understand as paranormal. Though, I suppose it depends what type of "paranormal shit" you think you see. Hearing a creaking and wondering if it's a ghost, while still far-fetched, seems more easily believable than seeing a chair move in broad daylight and attributing it to a poltergeist.

...or were you just being a smartass?

WebDudette
12-13-2012, 04:09 PM
Sometimes the ghost folk get lucky and come up with verifiable evidence.

No, they don't.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-13-2012, 04:30 PM
Yeah, I don't see any scientific journal articles on it.

Dulce
12-13-2012, 05:23 PM
Yellow, are you telepathic?

Nachoes
12-16-2012, 04:31 PM
Yeah, I don't see any scientific journal articles on it.

there is no scientific explanation for ghosts but that does not meet ghosts do not exist. So what if we can't explain it, for all we know it could be someone from the 4th dimension.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-16-2012, 05:45 PM
there is no scientific explanation for ghosts but that does not meet ghosts do not exist. So what if we can't explain it, for all we know it could be someone from the 4th dimension.

Did you see my previous post, the first one I made in this thread? I never said they don't exist. I only said I don't believe they do.

Nachoes
12-16-2012, 07:45 PM
Did you see my previous post, the first one I made in this thread? I never said they don't exist. I only said I don't believe they do.

Yes, but I am just tired of seeing people simply ignore the fact that there are still possibilities that have not yet been explored. I have not experienced ghost first hand but I have been researching the subject as well as watching tv shows and documentaries on the matter :).

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-16-2012, 08:32 PM
Yes, but I am just tired of seeing people simply ignore the fact that there are still possibilities that have not yet been explored. I have not experienced ghost first hand but I have been researching the subject as well as watching tv shows and documentaries on the matter :).

Considering all the episodes of the Universe I've seen and the other specials about astronomy, it's not impossible to believe that these "ghosts" could be phantom glimpses into other dimensions. However, if that is the case (hypothetically,) there will likely never be a way to prove it. After all, we have no way of purposefully seeing or contacting other dimensions. Others who have studied the topic of the dimensions we can not experience or conceive of ourselves will know what I mean.

Nachoes
12-17-2012, 10:06 AM
Considering all the episodes of the Universe I've seen and the other specials about astronomy, it's not impossible to believe that these "ghosts" could be phantom glimpses into other dimensions. However, if that is the case (hypothetically,) there will likely never be a way to prove it. After all, we have no way of purposefully seeing or contacting other dimensions. Others who have studied the topic of the dimensions we can not experience or conceive of ourselves will know what I mean.

That is correct, all we have are theories. Physics rocks!

thank you.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-17-2012, 03:52 PM
That is correct, all we have are theories. Physics rocks!

thank you.

No problem. I've got a pretty ingrained understanding of astronomy and basic-to-slightly-above-basic astrophysics.

Nachoes
12-18-2012, 09:51 AM
No problem. I've got a pretty ingrained understanding of astronomy and basic-to-slightly-above-basic astrophysics.

I love blackholes!

Little_Miss_1565
12-18-2012, 10:01 AM
I believe in this Ghost

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TN2GCjPh0Hw

Baldwin
12-18-2012, 12:03 PM

How does the rest of this month look for Capricorns, relationship-wise, but also to a lesser degree how does it look financial-wise?

Nachoes
12-18-2012, 01:20 PM
How does the rest of this month look for Capricorns, relationship-wise, but also to a lesser degree how does it look financial-wise?

haha that is just golden.

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
12-18-2012, 04:29 PM

Sorry, astrology isn't my thing. Go ask Dexter, he's a Capricorn, or go ask Greg, he's the financial expert.

yellow
12-23-2012, 12:56 PM
Yellow, are you telepathic?

yep! are you? or anyone else here?

Dulce
12-23-2012, 04:15 PM
yep! are you? or anyone else here?

Nope.

10 Characters

yellow
01-20-2013, 10:26 AM
omg! I finally saw a ghost. Freaked me the fuck out. He had no head or arms and was walking towards me. I left the room and came back; saw him again. That was enough for me. It's kinda scarie.

Dulce Maria
11-19-2013, 10:10 PM
I do believe in them... such as aliens, monsters, creatures, evil spirits, paranormal activity etc. I'm not spooked out about it though. I seem to want the need to help them. Am I weird?

Tiny Vessels
11-19-2013, 10:35 PM
How are you not spooked? I am. Last time I slept over at my guys house pretty much all night I kept hearing footsteps in the hallway and the bedroom door opening and closing. I was freaking, couldn't sleep facing the door. I told my guy about it in the morning and he didn't believe and he was teasing about it. He won't believe that his house is haunted.

Lord Phidias
11-20-2013, 12:46 PM
Why oh why do you keep reviving idiotic threads where people does not bully yellow? These are boring as fuck.

Duskygrin
11-20-2013, 02:16 PM
"Ghosts" do not exist.
They are either figments of your fevered imagination, or hallucinations.

yellow
11-20-2013, 04:52 PM
Why oh why do you keep reviving idiotic threads where people does not bully yellow? These are boring as fuck.

Just your opinion. You know you could choose not to read the thread. And who fucking cares if an old thread gets bumped. Ghost experiences are on going, and can happen at anytime for anyone.
Are you just being a dick to be a dick. How does this thread hurt you? It doesn't so go create your own thread to be a dick in.

Dusky? Have you seen a ghost? Why don't you think ghost exist?

Tiny, has your guy had any ghost experiences since living in the house?

Lord Phidias
11-20-2013, 10:45 PM
Just your opinion. You know you could choose not to read the thread. And who fucking cares if an old thread gets bumped. Ghost experiences are on going, and can happen at anytime for anyone.
Are you just being a dick to be a dick. How does this thread hurt you? It doesn't so go create your own thread to be a dick in.

I would have chosen not to read it, but I thought it was going to be one of those entertaining threads where people tells you to please contribute with something interesting, and/or be harsh at you for not understanding the reasons why people take certain attitudes towards your person, but no, it wasn't, it was just one of those stupid and uninteresting threads you create just like the weed one, which you just started 4 hours ago. And where did I state that your threads hurt me? Lol! I created plenty of those threads like a year ago, the being-a-dick ones (according to general opinion), fun reads, actually, people really hated me, lol! I deserved all the mockery and lectures, though I kind of learned a couple things.

And it was a question for Dulce, I don't know why are you responding when I'm not asking you about your inspiration for creating threads this dull, other people has already done it and you just don't care to take the time to really consider what people tells you. You just go with "everyone else is wrong, not me".

BTW, I'm not trying to be a dick to you, but you have to admit that all the drama around these threads' about you and your issues not getting along with people in this BBS and your bipolar comments are fun, those got me into the game again.

I really hope someday you will realize how crazy you seem and start changing for your own good. Or if you're fine like this, well, then kudos to that, keep the crazy coming!

Can you show me some telepathy powers, please? Tell me what I'm thinking right now! :rolleyes:

yellow
11-21-2013, 04:37 AM
I would have chosen not to read it, but I thought it was going to be one of those entertaining threads where people tells you to please contribute with something interesting, and/or be harsh at you for not understanding the reasons why people take certain attitudes towards your person, but no, it wasn't, it was just one of those stupid and uninteresting threads you create just like the weed one, which you just started 4 hours ago. And where did I state that your threads hurt me? Lol! I created plenty of those threads like a year ago, the being-a-dick ones (according to general opinion), fun reads, actually, people really hated me, lol! I deserved all the mockery and lectures, though I kind of learned a couple things.

And it was a question for Dulce, I don't know why are you responding when I'm not asking you about your inspiration for creating threads this dull, other people has already done it and you just don't care to take the time to really consider what people tells you. You just go with "everyone else is wrong, not me".

BTW, I'm not trying to be a dick to you, but you have to admit that all the drama around these threads' about you and your issues not getting along with people in this BBS and your bipolar comments are fun, those got me into the game again.

I really hope someday you will realize how crazy you seem and start changing for your own good. Or if you're fine like this, well, then kudos to that, keep the crazy coming!

Can you show me some telepathy powers, please? Tell me what I'm thinking right now! :rolleyes:

No fucking way, I'm not going in your mind. You have multiple personality's. Besides Buddha said what somebody else is thinking is nobody's business. I agree. Guys always call girls crazy when the girl is right and the guy is a douche. Does it make you feel better to think that I'm crazy. I've been drama free lately. This is you LORD creating drama. I don't go around attacking people like how you are attacking me now in this thread. I can only conclude that your post to me and your little out burst only show how fucking crazy you are.
I make mistakes and am some times wrong. Sometimes I pray to be wrong because the truth sucks sometimes.
Change what??? change into what you want me to be, no thanks I likes myself. It's ok if you don't like me, I don't give a fuck. I don't like you. So since we don't like each other, let's stay away from each other, it will so cool.

I'm wrong sometimes, I make mistakes. Let see take time to listen to the bullshit you say about me. How is calling me crazy

Lord Phidias
11-21-2013, 09:17 AM
No fucking way, I'm not going in your mind. You have multiple personality's. Besides Buddha said what somebody else is thinking is nobody's business. I agree. Guys always call girls crazy when the girl is right and the guy is a douche. Does it make you feel better to think that I'm crazy. I've been drama free lately. This is you LORD creating drama. I don't go around attacking people like how you are attacking me now in this thread. I can only conclude that your post to me and your little out burst only show how fucking crazy you are.
I make mistakes and am some times wrong. Sometimes I pray to be wrong because the truth sucks sometimes.
Change what??? change into what you want me to be, no thanks I likes myself. It's ok if you don't like me, I don't give a fuck. I don't like you. So since we don't like each other, let's stay away from each other, it will so cool.

I'm wrong sometimes, I make mistakes. Let see take time to listen to the bullshit you say about me. How is calling me crazy

Ok, keep the crazy coming! Lol, yellow, I'm not attacking you, you are feeling assaulted because you don't like what I'm saying about you and because you kinda know it's true, and you would like to change that, or at least you wouldn't like to be considered like a crazy woman, besides, I didn't call you crazy, I said you seem crazy sometimes, and people here have diagnosed you with clinical insanity, like you just diagnosed me with multiple personalities, lol! Shame you couldn't get into my mind, I did gave you permission to do that (these things you say are the reasons why people consider you crazy, sorry for mocking your telepathic abilities).

I think it's good that you are drama free, at least by that you recognise the drama around you, and no, I'm not trying to create drama, if I wanted to I would attack you and insult you and make fun of you, I am just pointing out the facts, and sorry if I call your threads dull and uninteresting, but c'mon, I'm not the only one telling you this.

Lol, what outburst? Your message is you outbursting, actually, I was not, nor I am outbursting in this post.

Please read carefully what I'm telling you, I am not writing harmful comments, just the plain truth, no bullshit, as you are expecting.

Dulce Maria
11-21-2013, 12:18 PM
How are you not spooked? I am. Last time I slept over at my guys house pretty much all night I kept hearing footsteps in the hallway and the bedroom door opening and closing. I was freaking, couldn't sleep facing the door. I told my guy about it in the morning and he didn't believe and he was teasing about it. He won't believe that his house is haunted.

Because I'm so used to it. Wow, your story sounds awesome! Is your guy friend not notice nor realises that his house is haunted?

I was extremely fucking hyper of eating candies. it's like an extremely bad habit for me to bump threads and post in them.

Tiny Vessels
11-21-2013, 12:33 PM
He doesn't believe that his house is haunted. He says he has never experienced anything in his house. He doesn't believe in ghosts.

yellow
11-21-2013, 06:35 PM
He doesn't believe that his house is haunted. He says he has never experienced anything in his house. He doesn't believe in ghosts.

Sounds like he is in denial.

yellow
11-21-2013, 07:04 PM
Ok, keep the crazy coming! Lol, yellow, I'm not attacking you, you are feeling assaulted because you don't like what I'm saying about you and because you kinda know it's true, and you would like to change that, or at least you wouldn't like to be considered like a crazy woman, besides, I didn't call you crazy, I said you seem crazy sometimes, and people here have diagnosed you with clinical insanity, like you just diagnosed me with multiple personalities, lol! Shame you couldn't get into my mind, I did gave you permission to do that (these things you say are the reasons why people consider you crazy, sorry for mocking your telepathic abilities).

I think it's good that you are drama free, at least by that you recognise the drama around you, and no, I'm not trying to create drama, if I wanted to I would attack you and insult you and make fun of you, I am just pointing out the facts, and sorry if I call your threads dull and uninteresting, but c'mon, I'm not the only one telling you this.

Lol, what outburst? Your message is you outbursting, actually, I was not, nor I am outbursting in this post.

Please read carefully what I'm telling you, I am not writing harmful comments, just the plain truth, no bullshit, as you are expecting.

OMG, do you read your post??? Are you a doctor? A real doctor, like a psychiatrist? Since when did the forums start diagnosing members? Are you the official spokes person for the entire forum? Do you represent the band too? You are completely out of line of full of shit. You are now Lord douchebag full of shit. Please for the good of all, stay away from me, don't talk to me, and stay out of my threads. All of your post attack me, insult me and are just mean. You win! I don't want anything to do with you or the band.

Lord Phidias
11-22-2013, 11:00 AM
OMG, do you read your post??? Are you a doctor? A real doctor, like a psychiatrist? Since when did the forums start diagnosing members? Are you the official spokes person for the entire forum? Do you represent the band too? You are completely out of line of full of shit. You are now Lord douchebag full of shit. Please for the good of all, stay away from me, don't talk to me, and stay out of my threads. All of your post attack me, insult me and are just mean. You win! I don't want anything to do with you or the band.

LOL, yellow, you are really troubled, that saddens me, I really tried to open your eyes. I'm sorry, anything I said was in detriment of your person, to the contrary. This was not the denouement I expected. :(

Anyways, "Lord Douchebag full of Shit", that sounds kinda cool. :cool:

MOTO13
11-22-2013, 12:25 PM
Sure ghosts exist. The fact that there has never been one shred of factual evidence in the history of mankind to support it...well, that's just a fucking formality. It takes a certain level of stupid to believe this shit that's for damn sure. I have a question...if a ghost can supposedly walk through a wall, never be moved if you walk through one or have any physical presence to speak of so as to just disappear into nothingness...how the fuck to they make chains rattle, doors slam and pots and shit make noise? Oh yeah, and when their not hanting your dumb ass, where the hell do they hang out and how do they get there? Do they commute and shit...or is there like a super natural super highway for them to get from here to there? Fucking A...are there like hotass, horny ghost bitches? Cause I'd like me some freaky assed ghost sex. Shit, they all can't be assholes.

Paint_It_Black
11-22-2013, 03:44 PM
MOTO, aren't you a Christian? If so, you don't really get to call bullshit on anyone else's insane beliefs. You belong in a lunatic asylum along with the majority of the human race. Don't kid yourself that you're better than any of these folk.

No, I believe Ghost (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0099653/) was just a figment of our collective imagination.

I started to worry nobody was going to take care of that.

Dulce Maria
11-22-2013, 04:12 PM
Lord P, please for the love of peace, leave yellow alone.

MOTO13
11-23-2013, 05:43 AM
MOTO, aren't you a Christian? If so, you don't really get to call bullshit on anyone else's insane beliefs. You belong in a lunatic asylum along with the majority of the human race. Don't kid yourself that you're better than any of these folk.

lol...wheeeew. Another nut falls from the tree. I am certainly not a devote Christian by any means, but there is one little difference...Christianity is based on fact. Jesus lived.

Yes, if you believe is ghosts, you're a fucking idiot. I can tell you're a firm believer. But hey, go ghost hunting if you like. No peel off my apple.

Paint_It_Black
11-23-2013, 08:38 AM
So what if some dude named Jesus lived? That's not the part that sane people are incredulous about.

Of course I don't believe in ghosts. But why don't you? Your pal Jesus came back from the dead, right? What about the holy ghost, do you believe in that one? Is it only unholy ghosts you don't believe in? Can unholy ghosts become holy ghosts? Is that where born again Christians come from?

MOTO13
11-23-2013, 09:24 AM
We're talking about ghosts that scare people, slam doors and rattle chains...supposedly. The Holy Ghost in christianity, either new or old test., is completely different. Now, the ghost chili...that scares people.

EarY
11-23-2013, 11:14 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NPRtABNc0Ts

Lord Phidias
11-25-2013, 08:49 AM
Lord P, please for the love of peace, leave yellow alone.

I'm not doing anything to her, nor have I ever done, she is the one insulting me and being rude, I'm just telling her some truths not intended to hurt her, other people have messed with her for the trolling or for the lulz or for being mean or whatever, and she over reacts to my posts, that's so weird. She actually left me a PM threatening me, titled the truth:

Scott, you are a douche and you know it. There will be consequences for being the asshole you are being, but hey thanks for telling me the truth...even though you did it to be a mean hateful dickhead.
By no means am I threatening you. What happens to you is above and beyond me, you crossed a line that has consequences, you are the sole cause of what happens to you, you created the hell you are now in.

ROFL, she also posted this on the ask Dexter Holland a question thread:

Does Lord speak for you? He claims that the entire forum diagnosed me as clinically insane; is this kind of abuse allowed by you and the band? Do you want this guy representing the Offspring? chasing away your fans?? Are you aware that this douchebag is killing the 10th album if there was to be one?

I apologize to all of you, if the new album has some delays, it will obviously be my fault, as yellow addresses.

This woman needs some help, or maybe she only likes the attention too much. But hey, at least she stopped posting for a while... alas... she may come back stronger, and more annoying... omg, what have I done? :confused:

EDIT

btw, my name's not Scott, I don't know where did she get that from.

ity mimozemöťan
11-25-2013, 01:04 PM
Of course, ghosts exist! I have seen one of them in my bedroom. It was about 4-5 hours AM. He or she was white transparent person and it flew. When it saw that I am not sleeping, it gradually disappeared. He was afraid of me!

Paint_It_Black
11-25-2013, 06:41 PM
This woman needs some help

That's why most of us try not to antagonize her.

Dulce Maria
11-27-2013, 07:54 PM
For the record:

I am nothing like yellow. I'm different and powerful. I do not make threats nor stalk Dexter. I am a fan of The Offspring.

She's just a random girl that happens to be a fan aswell. She is totally in Love with Dexter. Awh, how obnoxious. Haha.

Lord P, you've got nothing to worry about. So don't be concern about her bullshit. I am here to fucking tell the realness from the shady-ness.

I'm not doing anything to her, nor have I ever done, she is the one insulting me and being rude, I'm just telling her some truths not intended to hurt her, other people have messed with her for the trolling or for the lulz or for being mean or whatever, and she over reacts to my posts, that's so weird. She actually left me a PM threatening me, titled the truth:

ROFL, she also posted this on the ask Dexter Holland a question thread:

I apologize to all of you, if the new album has some delays, it will obviously be my fault, as yellow addresses.

This woman needs some help, or maybe she only likes the attention too much. But hey, at least she stopped posting for a while... alas... she may come back stronger, and more annoying... omg, what have I done? :confused:

EDIT

btw, my name's not Scott, I don't know where did she get that from.