PDA

View Full Version : What about everything? :?

RazielSR
02-20-2005, 09:35 AM
I'm just wondering, cuz I can't understand WHERE'S EVERYTHING ABOUT OFFSPRING!.
Seems like if they has dead. Where is the greatest hits album? The first date I heard was for January. Well...I can't see ANYTHING regarding offspring greatest hits at any place in the wolld today. I'm searching, and searching around the www, and I can't find ANY REAL AND GOOD information about Greatest Hits.

What's happening with offs? After can't get my head aorund video, there's no life around they. smells like shit, and I'm very upset about it.

Hey guys, what's happening? :confused:

Revolver-2005?
02-20-2005, 09:37 AM
lol...you need to calm down...god damn...just wait and it'll come

pretty_fly_white_guy858
02-20-2005, 09:44 AM
Dude chill out. No need to have a friggin sseziure

Jack the Tripper
02-20-2005, 09:49 AM
Here's a website I found helpful

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Offspring

Zee
02-20-2005, 02:47 PM
You got a point in there, it's dead quiet again like with Web_Dude in the good old days. This time the difference is probably that they aren't doing anything special. I don't know. I've been told that the Greatest Hits should come out in the autumn so then there should be action, a lot.

original_psycho
02-20-2005, 06:18 PM
I'm just wondering, cuz I can't understand WHERE'S EVERYTHING ABOUT OFFSPRING!.
Seems like if they has dead. Where is the greatest hits album? The first date I heard was for January. Well...I can't see ANYTHING regarding offspring greatest hits at any place in the wolld today. I'm searching, and searching around the www, and I can't find ANY REAL AND GOOD information about Greatest Hits.

What's happening with offs? After can't get my head aorund video, there's no life around they. smells like shit, and I'm very upset about it.

Hey guys, what's happening? :confused:
Dude, you don't get out much, do you? You just sit alone in your room worrying about the Offspring... You make me sad... (Figure of speech)

dirtybird
02-20-2005, 09:22 PM
they're probably waiting to release it atleast semi close to christmas.. bigger buying season and all

Ken Jennings
02-20-2005, 10:02 PM
i suck. I suck.. I suck I suck. I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck I suck.

Yes, you do.

ThatOneGuy123
02-20-2005, 10:37 PM
-does the robot-