PDA

View Full Version : Looks like some North American tour dates are being posted!

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
02-11-2013, 04:01 PM
Two were added today, so it looks like a North American tour or at least a tour across the states, is underway! I hope there's more to come! I know cool 2 hate 681 and Rody and many others will be pleased to know this. :3

So far...
April 13 - WJRR's Earthday Birthday 20at Tinker Field: Orlando, Fl
April 14 - Fort Rock Festival at JetBlue Park: Fort Myers, Fl
May 10 - Gulfport Music Festival at Jones Park: Gulfport Mi
July 19 - Rock Fest: Cadott, Wi
July 20 - Moondance Jam: Walker, Mn

Dulce
02-11-2013, 04:13 PM
Both Dexter and Noodles love Florida! It's great that they get to play there again! Thanks for the heads-up! Coolness! :cool:

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
02-11-2013, 04:28 PM
No problem! I'll update it as I find out more dates.

Dulce
02-11-2013, 04:53 PM
Cheers! Did you know that I haven't had the pleasure on seeing them live? The Alex's Bar was the only way for me to experience such a great opportunity due to the 20 year old anniversary of Ignition. Someday I will when the Smash shows hits here in Southern California at a different bar! :cool:

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
02-11-2013, 09:16 PM
You live in Southern Cali and only saw them once?!

Dulce
02-11-2013, 09:50 PM
Because I don't know who to take as my date that's why. C'mon an offspring show with a lovely date is much more fun and less dull. I'm shy to spark up a conversation with the fans though in person I get so nervous... how awkward. :o

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
02-12-2013, 12:00 AM
Because I don't know who to take as my date that's why. C'mon an offspring show with a lovely date is much more fun and less dull. I'm shy to spark up a conversation with the fans though in person I get so nervous... how awkward. :o

That's adorable. Where in So-Cal do you live?

Tiny Vessels
02-12-2013, 07:29 AM

You don't need a date to go to concert, you can go by yourself and have a great time. That's what I do, I hardly ever go to concerts with people.

Dulce
02-12-2013, 01:54 PM
@Melyssa: I live in the beautiful top of the Mountains here in Lake View Terrace. <3

@Tiny: I'd rather go with someone just to be safe from harmful events of life. :-)

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
02-12-2013, 08:58 PM
@Melyssa: I live in the beautiful top of the Mountains here in Lake View Terrace. <3

@Tiny: I'd rather go with someone just to be safe from harmful events of life. :-)

It's a good idea to go with someone, though that didn't help me in 2004 for the Splinter Tour show I went to. I was in the front row, the crowd moshed and I got squished against the security rail so hard I almost fell. I held on to the rail and wheezed to catch my breath for about 5 minutes then resumed rocking as best I could. I think I cracked two ribs, as I could pinpoint the ares of highest pain, coincidentally where the edges of the rail impacted me. It took over half a year to heal fully.

Still, Offspring shows are worth it!

randman21
02-12-2013, 09:08 PM
WhatthefuckMISSISSIPPI? That's awesome. I can't imagine they get a lot of love (I've barely heard of Gulfport), so I'm excited for them. And of course, more dates!

Dulce
02-12-2013, 11:46 PM
It's a good idea to go with someone, though that didn't help me in 2004 for the Splinter Tour show I went to. I was in the front row, the crowd moshed and I got squished against the security rail so hard I almost fell. I held on to the rail and wheezed to catch my breath for about 5 minutes then resumed rocking as best I could. I think I cracked two ribs, as I could pinpoint the ares of highest pain, coincidentally where the edges of the rail impacted me. It took over half a year to heal fully.

Still, Offspring shows are worth it!

You took it like a woman! it was all worth your while. You are a hardcore fan and that pretty amazin' that you healed over a year. :-)

The crowd-surfin' is fun but not the moshin' though, I call it "THE DEATH BLOODY PITS FROM HELL!". Ate you plannin' on goin' to another offspring concert? ;-)

cool 2 hate 681
02-14-2013, 11:57 AM
I hope they announce more shows soon :)

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
02-14-2013, 07:03 PM
Northeast Coast! I'll travel one state over if I have to (if I have the means to.)

cool 2 hate 681
02-15-2013, 12:27 PM
they added another show in florida :)

cool 2 hate 681
02-20-2013, 05:55 PM
sorry for the double post

WhatthefuckMISSISSIPPI? That's awesome. I can't imagine they get a lot of love (I've barely heard of Gulfport), so I'm excited for them. And of course, more dates!

they are also playing in Walker, Minnesota (population 941) and Cadott, Wisconsin (population 1,437) ;)

"Melyssa K" Kennedy
03-05-2013, 04:18 PM
Am I just too tired to see where to edit my original post?

June 9 - Ink-N-Iron Festival: Long Beach, Ca

cool 2 hate 681
03-07-2013, 11:21 AM
Am I just too tired to see where to edit my original post?

June 9 - Ink-N-Iron Festival: Long Beach, Ca

great news :)