PDA

View Full Version : dilemma

W_D
10-28-2004, 12:48 PM
o.k, so i've got this problem, and im asking this on the bbs because i used to go to the chat years ago and its gone now apparently...

anyway, i just need an opinion on how to approach this

last night my buddy dropped his 16 yr old daughter off at my place while he and his wife went out, yeah i know 16 yr old needs a babysitter? yeah this kids a wild child and needs to be watched, you know the kind of kid that'll destroy your house while you're gone :eek:

so she's at my place and im sittin around as usual drinkin beers and watchin tv, this girl walks into the room sits on my fuckin lap cowgirl style and proceeds to seduce me :eek:

i nudged her off and asked wtf she was thinking, didn't get an answer but anyway, my best friends daughter christ man im gonna fry, how am i supposed to tell him about this?

help me............please im desperate i cant go to any of my friends, dont want then to know, ya know? :confused:

nightvision
10-28-2004, 01:48 PM
Well well well... Kinda weird situation. Scary. I don't see the big problem though... Just tell her that you didn't appreciate what she did. You don't need to tell anyone else. If she doesn't do it again ofcourse... Then you better talk to your friend and tell him to have a little chat with his daughter. You've done nothing wrong so you don't have to worry.

dirty_magic
10-28-2004, 02:07 PM
is she fit?

Dive
10-28-2004, 02:08 PM
Don't tell your friend. It won't do you any good. If you do tell him, he probably won't believe you and the daughter will deny everything. Even if he does believe you the daughter won't change her behavior. What do you hope to accomplish by telling your friend that he has a slutty daughter?

Strider
10-28-2004, 02:13 PM
That's quite a situation, man...If I were you, I'd ask the girl exactly what she wants (you kept your age secret...maybe you could take te opportunity..if you know what I mean), then drive her away by talking. If the problem persists, contact her parents and bring her to a halt.

Andy
10-28-2004, 02:19 PM
is she fit?

hahaha, love it

Snoopy
10-28-2004, 02:37 PM
oh man. this is like some sort of a twisted semi-nightmare. O.o anyway... i can't really give you some great advice, but whether you decide to tell your friend about what happened or not, i think you should discuss the issuse with the girl if you can... god knows what was she thinking, was she thinking at all? =O obviously not. if you can sort things out by talking to her, then i advise you not to tell your friend about it, for the girl's and your own sake, tho... certainly that girl has some problem if she acts like that, and it's something that needs to be solved. perhaps it's all her parents' fault, for they didn't raise her the way they should and taught her some manners. to tell your friend or not, it's up to you to decide because you know him for quite a long time i suppose, and you could predict what his reaction would be if you told him...

but then again, as somebody already said above, if you tell him that his little daughter is a slut, she might deny everything, blame you, and you might even lose your friend. =/

Seriously... today's kids... *eep*

UgLy_eLf
10-28-2004, 02:37 PM
EWWWWWWWWWWWWWW That's like dirty daughter father incest sex hahahahahahaha, you poor fucker, yeah don't say anything and dont let her stay over at your place ever again.

SuperKnux
10-28-2004, 02:50 PM
God damn, that's a pretty fucked up situation.

I'm speechless.

Goki
10-28-2004, 03:39 PM
maybe it's better to talk to your friend, since he is the father of the girl, and he is responsible for her. she might have serious problems and her parents would need to know about that to help her.

Endymion
10-28-2004, 04:00 PM
don't say anything. next time she tries it give her a good 'ol donkey punch--that'll teach 'er.

Mota Boy
10-28-2004, 04:06 PM
There is a very important part of this that you're not revealing - is she or isn't she hot?

Either way, telling your friend would be a huge mistake. Just let his daughter know that, sorry, but you're not interested in fucking a minor that happens to be the fruit of your friend's loins. (Though other than "sorry" you might want to use different language). Tell her this if she ever tries it again, otherwise ignore it and try not to get too plastered when you're around her.

Nina
10-28-2004, 04:07 PM
can i ask how old you are?

anyway. what has not been mentioned yet is that
if you dont tell your friend, and he finds out (possibly
from the girl herself) you might get in trouble for
not being honest to him. i dont know what kind of
a person he is, but maybe he does want to know
such things.

Not Ozymandias
10-29-2004, 07:40 AM
Fuck her senseless. Duh.

Fallen.
10-29-2004, 08:03 AM
the above is an option. not saying im reccomending it, but you could. if you wanted.

in any case, if she's smart, she'll ruin you. im not trying to scare you, but you have to veeeeerrrrry careful how you handle it. piss her off, she threatens to tell Daddy you did fuck her, that you get her drunk and seduced her . for her silence, money, sex, whatever.

sounds like a bad movie plot. but it could happen.

you could tell your friend to keep his skank away from you. if you act angry about it and pissed off, it'll show your friend that you're not the type of guy that would do anything and makes you look good. do that. :)

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-29-2004, 08:11 AM
Fuck her senseless. Duh.

Finally, the voice of reason!

Vera
10-29-2004, 08:11 AM
And then you woke up, right?

Er. Don't fuck her. Don't tell her dad. Make sure she backs off.

Fallen.
10-29-2004, 08:13 AM
kill her. stab her and then dump her body. be the comforting friend. you may as well do her beforehand, she'll be dead soon.

man, i gotta stop watching bad TV movies.....

Vera
10-29-2004, 08:16 AM
Why not fuck her afterwards, too? I mean, the body will stay warm for like at least 3 minutes.

I'm sorry, I'll stop being incredibly sick and instead post a topic about female necrophilia in the future.

Fallen.
10-29-2004, 08:19 AM
i like your style. :cool:

Vera
10-29-2004, 08:21 AM
I hope you understand that's highly disturbing.

(I'm not really necrophiliac. Sorry, buddy, you'll have to find your dream girl elsewhere.)