PDA

View Full Version : Metallica/Offspring Tour Petition

Mark Rooster
03-13-2013, 02:44 PM
These online petitions usually, to me anyway, seem kind of silly, but I thought this was interesting.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/news/upcoming_tours/petition_asks_metallica_and_the_offspring_to_tour_ together.html

Eskimo
03-15-2013, 04:36 AM
What's the common element?

They're different genres, their shows are completely different, Metallica most likely don't have a whole lot of respect for The Offspring's music (besides Lars's affection for Dexter's hotsauce), and their fans a) aren't exactly of a similar group and b) wouldn't really get along.

This just reeks of "lolz, Metallica cool, Offspring cool, wai no tour togetha?".

Jojan
03-15-2013, 05:08 AM
Thanks but no thanks.

Mr. Punk Pirate
03-26-2013, 11:14 AM
I would perfer either Rise Against or NOFX instead of Metallica. I hear NOFX have been good friends with The Offspring, so I wouldn't be that surprised if they toured together.

cool 2 hate 681
03-26-2013, 02:31 PM
I would perfer either Rise Against or NOFX instead of Metallica. I hear NOFX have been good friends with The Offspring, so I wouldn't be that surprised if they toured together.

I agree I would like to see The Offspring tour with Rise Against or bands more similar to them

Jojan
03-27-2013, 08:00 AM
A One-Nine-Nine-Four tour would be great.

Mr. Punk Pirate
03-27-2013, 01:37 PM
I agree I would like to see The Offspring tour with Rise Against or bands more similar to them
Yeah, for Metallica I say The Misfits instead of The Offspring. I know Metallica are fans of The Misfits. And for The Offspring, definitely something punk like NOFX or Rise Against or Bad Religion.

Mr. Punk Pirate
07-21-2013, 03:27 PM
Noodles just told 93x that an Offspring tour with Metallica would be rad.

https://soundcloud.com/93x-radio/the-offspring-rock-fest-2013

Eskimo
07-26-2013, 05:55 PM
Lolz, 'cause Metallica are like, so totally heavy and hardcore and stuff. And The Offspring should be heavy 2, ya. Punx.