PDA

View Full Version : How many?

Unsanctioned
02-21-2005, 08:12 AM
How many people is Bush going to send to their deaths before he realizes ITS NOT OUR COUNTRY?
If they wanna tear each other up, let them. Either that or let the U.N. take over.

wheelchairman
02-21-2005, 08:43 AM
Ten more. Then he'll stop. He said so. I fucking hate when rhetorical questions are used to prove a point.

Skate Rat 19
02-23-2005, 05:55 PM
Yeah, well its not for the country, its for oil and power in the middle east. he could care less about the soldiers, but then again, if the us would stop with this fuckin suburb and suv trend we wouldn't need oil.

Strider
02-24-2005, 02:39 AM
Right...Aren't the oil pumps in Texas giving any more profit?

Skate Rat 19
02-24-2005, 06:32 AM
Right...Aren't the oil pumps in Texas giving any more profit?

Well for texas maybe, but the middle east has so much fuckin oil, after all they do suply the whole world.

T-6005
02-24-2005, 06:39 AM
Well for texas maybe, but the middle east has so much fuckin oil, after all they do suply the whole world.

That's what it's all about, indeed.

KappaWing
02-25-2005, 07:38 PM
The UN is too corrupt to adequatley screw in a lightbulb. Ah, I can hear the partisan bickering already! "rightey tightey lefty loosey!" "What are you stupid, it's politically correct to screw this bulb into the socket in a counter-clockwise fashon" "Do you take me for an imbisile? I know your dirty little tactics when I see them" "Grandstand! Grandstand!"

Let's face it. The UN doesent have any real power. Which is a good thing, or they would simply abuse it if they had it.

Italia311
02-27-2005, 12:26 AM
Who gives a rats ass...stop pissing your pants. These posts are so annoying, get over it.

RXP
02-27-2005, 02:01 AM
How many people is Bush going to send to their deaths before he realizes ITS NOT OUR COUNTRY?
If they wanna tear each other up, let them. Either that or let the U.N. take over.

It's a selfish world when other people's problems aren't your own. Soverignty sucks.