PDA

View Full Version : Hi I'm Jimbob a new member

Jimbob2005
02-21-2005, 11:22 AM
anyone know if the offspring will b releasing a new alb?
also:
- did they really do cleveland rocks, cos according to some search results they do
- did they do a punk version of "you're a mean one mr. grinch"

Tijs
02-21-2005, 12:43 PM
Yes they will.
I don't think they did.
No they didn't.

Jimbob2005
02-22-2005, 09:33 AM
Cool. :cool:
Im gonna geddit when it comes out!!!!!!!!!!! :)
About the songs, I just thought they mite hav cos like i sed according to sum search results using limewire, the band name is "offspring" and it actually sounds like the lead singer dexter holland in the songs. Another song is a version of "video killed the radio star" which is apparently by the offspring, and even sounds like the lead singer st the start (a bit), but I'm still not sure of that one.
Sin City and One Hundred Punks are rare songs I have, but where the hell are they taken from??? I know where 52 girls, 80 times etc... are taken from, but i dunno whether sin city/100 punks are bonus tracks to any singles or just totally previously unreleased.

Trip Boy
02-22-2005, 09:43 AM
^ Groupie.

gradeA
02-22-2005, 10:03 AM
hey man, don't fuck with newbs

gradeA
02-22-2005, 10:07 AM
hey man, my username has nothing to do with school

gradeA
02-22-2005, 10:09 AM
hey man, i'm not fucking with your ass;
i messing with your head.

gradeA
02-22-2005, 10:11 AM
hey man, you're an idiot. do you know what the phrase 'messing with your mind' means?

pulse
02-22-2005, 10:14 AM
hey man, A's are for people with no life. you need to get atleast a D- to be considered cool

D- are for people who have no life. Because they don't get a job and are stuck lazing around they're house acting like you do on forums because they got nothing better to do

HeadAroundU
02-22-2005, 10:30 AM
Cool. :cool:
Im gonna geddit when it comes out!!!!!!!!!!! :)
About the songs, I just thought they mite hav cos like i sed according to sum search results using limewire, the band name is "offspring" and it actually sounds like the lead singer dexter holland in the songs. Another song is a version of "video killed the radio star" which is apparently by the offspring, and even sounds like the lead singer st the start (a bit), but I'm still not sure of that one.
Sin City and One Hundred Punks are rare songs I have, but wherefrom, but i dunno whether sin city/100 punks are bonus tracks to any the hell are they taken from??? I know where 52 girls, 80 times etc... are taken singles or just totally previously unreleased.
If you will use search button,you will know everything about offspring!
"video killed the radio star"-forgot about it ,it is bulshit!
You should find other offspring sites!!

Jimbob2005
02-22-2005, 02:23 PM
yea u r rite video killed... really sucks
i think i hav scraped up every single offspring song that has existed
time 2 look at other offspring sites

offspringintenselyrock
02-23-2005, 10:29 AM
[QUOTE=Jimbob2005]Another song is a version of "video killed the radio star" which is apparently by the offspring, and even sounds like the lead singer st the start (a bit), but I'm still not sure of that one.

I downloaded that one, and I thought it sounded like Noodles' guitar, but not Dexter. So I asked about it on here and someone said that it's not Offspring.