PDA

View Full Version : Things you hate

Sunny
10-28-2004, 01:44 PM
Hello.
I'm very bored and curious and i thought this could be interesting. ;p so go ahead. list the stuff you hate. Stuff that makes you cringe and brings your blood to a boil. Stuff that makes you wanna strangle people left and right. or just silly stuff that annoys you. whatever.

ill post mine later or something. *yawn*

RXP
10-28-2004, 01:52 PM
People who say they love you but don't.

People who'd kill for you but woudln't break a grape for you.

Those two are at the top of my list at the moment.

Snoopy
10-28-2004, 02:00 PM
i'm bored aswell, so i'll list some...
- school. goddamn boring. need i say more?
- getting up at 6.30 AM when it's still dark and cold outside.
- i hate it when it's raining and i wanna go out for a walk. [note that i hate umbrellas!]
- cigarette smoke. my eyes hurt from it, and no matter on what side of the table i sit, the smoke always goes into my face. i'm like a magnet for it!
- rude immature guys. like those from my class. they annoy me sometimes. today, for example.
- there are some people i call my friends, eventho they don't seem to care much about me, since it always has to be me to call them, ask them out, send them SMS, otherwise they wouldn't even remember that i exist. =/
- uncertainty. i hate it.
- obsessins. they can be tiring. very.
- time! because it flies.

wheelchairman
10-28-2004, 02:00 PM
Hmm I really hate baby carriages. They are a plague here in Denmark. The people who use them are egoists who screw up the trains and buses. If people can't carry their child then they shouldn't have children. Take up the friggin' sidewalk why don't you?!

I despise snobbish quite a bit. Especially in my class. The more intelligent/arrogant clique tends to make some snide remarks sometimes. I can't help but be sarcastic to them when they do.

Coins. Everything should be done with paper money, like Belarus.

The wind in general.

and yeah that would be it.

There are probably more, since I despise so many things. but I despise typing as well so I'm compromising.

Nina
10-28-2004, 02:01 PM
food i hate:
nuts, syrup, honey, cheese (not all of it), apfelschorle.
i dislike it when people shake bottles. i wont drink it
then, no matter how clear it is that the drink itself has
not changed at all :/
i hate being so lazy. why didnt i do anything the last
six days? goddamn it. now i need to do all the work this
weekend.
i hate the lack of money i CONSTANTLY have. hate.
hate. hate.
i hate the way i look. and i hate actually feeling this way.
i hate it that i dont get compliments. i hate it that i
dont receive emails from people i expect it from. i hate
how i give out 87923293 birthday presents a year and
dont get a single one in return.
i hate being materialistic and actually getting upset over
such a thing.
i hate how my mom wants to suddenly organize a party
for me.
i hate parties. and i hate that i hate parties.
grrr. should i REALLY go on?! i think not.

Chris
10-28-2004, 02:03 PM
an unfair world - purely subjective of course
hypocrisy & shallowness
friends that stray away

Tired_Of_You
10-28-2004, 02:29 PM
-pretentious people
-waking up at 6am
-winter and snow... I think I'm born in the wrong country seeing how much I hate that
-Simple Plan
- Hypocrisy
- Mary Higgins Clark's books
-my English teacher, she's not mean at all it's just that sometimes I feel like I'm doing an English course of secondary one. She spent 10 minutes to explain what is the meaning of knowledge and after that she talked to us about adding 's' to the verb with he/she/it ...
There would be more to add but I can't think of anything else.

Mota Boy
10-28-2004, 02:30 PM
I hate idiots, especially idiots that hold strong political opinions or that place politics over policy. I really fucking hate those people. Political ignorance makes me want to throttle babies.

People that drive too slow in the passing lane. I want missiles on the front of my car.

When it's overcast for days on end.

The Office of Traffic and Parking at my school. I'm not alone though, everyone hates it.

Japan. I fucking hate Japan. It's a country with a legacy of racism and sexism that continues up until today.

Ayn Rand. Ayn Rand is one dumb cunt who wrote some really fucking stupid books that idiots believe to be gospel.

That's about it for now.

dirty_magic
10-28-2004, 02:34 PM
early mornings
arrogant people who walk around anywhere thinking they run the place
busted and mcfly
little 9 year olds in slipknot and offspring hoodies
arsenal
pikies

Lager_Lolly
10-28-2004, 02:42 PM
racists, ageists, egoists (?) and bovril...

btw Nina..what is "apfelschorle." *is lost in the midst of language*

wheelchairman
10-28-2004, 02:49 PM
It's some kind of food with apple. Probably a dessert since schorle sounds dessert-ish. I'd be more helpful, but there probably isn't an English translation since it's a food.

Nina
10-28-2004, 02:53 PM
haha no WCM. it's mineral water mixed with apple juice.
its actually a DRINK here, and i hate hate hate it. ewww.
oh and hi lolly and thanks for asking :D
(tehehe LOLLY)

wheelchairman
10-28-2004, 03:03 PM
That really does sound disgusting. Why wouldn't people just by apple juice? instead of apple flavored water?

It's like that water that is fizzy, I hate sparkling water so much.

Funky-Munky
10-28-2004, 03:39 PM
I hate lots of stuff just cant pick anyout rite now

rocker dude!!!
10-28-2004, 03:43 PM
school
posers like (greenday posers)
getting up early
this dude i fought
assholes

Betty
10-28-2004, 06:27 PM
-winter (specifically coldness)
-bad drivers (I have a lot of road rage)
-waking up when I'm tired (nearly every morning)
-people who are rude (e.g. people who walk in front of cars on the road and say "if they hit me, it's their fault" because if I were in that car I would be pissed and therefore I have respect, people who litter when they don't have to, etc, etc. grow up already!)
-people who won't admit that they're wrong when they are (e.g. teachers sometimes)
-anybody who ever acts like I'm an idiot when I know exactly what I'm talking about makes me really, really mad
-people who vandalize, steal, etc. (stealing moreso from other individuals... although it's still wrong to steal from a store and whatnot, stealing somebody's possession that they might care a lot about makes me way more mad)

Funky-Munky
10-28-2004, 06:33 PM
Man i hate that too.

Subsidal
10-29-2004, 12:55 AM
I hate stupid ignorant & intolerant flies who want to tell you what you have to do & not to

RXP
10-29-2004, 01:13 AM
I hate life.

omg profound.

offspringueuse
10-29-2004, 02:20 AM
I hate racism
hamburgers
horny boys

Vera
10-29-2004, 06:50 AM
At the moment, my dad's printer which is just being evil and because now I can't probably do my History essay as I won't be able to fucking print it.

I also had some texts I wanted to print out. *sighs*

Right now I'm also hating on the fucking UN. Because that's the topic of my History essay.

Argh, BITCH-ASS UN. Fucking die, please.

No, I'm not anti-UN, I'm anti-stupidUNessays. STUPID fucking. FUCK.

Stupid shitass printer, too. You ruined my weekend. Quit FUCKING STARING at me, stupid ass printer. Fuck off.

[/random rage]

RXP
10-29-2004, 06:58 AM
You forgot the [random rage] start bit. You just closed your rage but didnt open it.

RXP 'Syntax' Boy.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-29-2004, 07:00 AM
*Hands Vera a prozac*

Vera
10-29-2004, 07:05 AM
Prozac is a happy pill, not a tranquilizer, right?

RXP, I don't have to start the tag, it can be left out as it's very obvious that this whole topic is about hating of random and not so random things.

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-29-2004, 07:07 AM
Prozac is a happy pill, not a tranquilizer, right?

True. But to be honest your post doesn't exactly reek of happy-vibes.

Fallen.
10-29-2004, 07:09 AM
there's not much i dont hate.

i would say myself, but i dont want to be so cliched, so im going to say all of you .

joking, but really, i hate a lot of things.

you know hot Cool to Hate makes fun of people who say they hate everything? i interpret the other way round, i like it cos i hate lots of stuff :)

Vera
10-29-2004, 07:13 AM
True. But to be honest your post doesn't exactly reek of happy-vibes.
Oh, I'm sorry. I'll try again.

I hate to love.

(Better?)

Not Ozymandias
10-29-2004, 07:13 AM
-Bigotry
-Jews

Fallen.
10-29-2004, 07:14 AM
-Bigotry
-Jews

i like it.

nice :cool:

TheUnholyNightbringer
10-29-2004, 07:15 AM
Oh, I'm sorry. I'll try again.

I hate to love.

(Better?)

Marginally. But it's a step in the right direction.

*Thumbs up for Vera*

ACAB
10-29-2004, 08:11 AM
i hate a lot of things...even life's too short to just hate everything
i hate jerry springer,racism,fascism,whitepower lunatics,sexism,laws protecting more of rapists instead of victims,machos,chauvinists,homophobia,policebrutal ity,pointless violence,patriotism,religious fanaticism,organized religion,people who cant discuss anything and respect others opinions,people who have no respect for human or any other life,furfarming,prejudice based on someones outside looks,arrogance,ignorance,apathy,boredom (that drives me write the list in the first place),periods (could be an another reason for it),trends,simple plan,sum41,blink 182,nu metal,radio,lame lyrics,reality tv-shows,friends who dont talk about anything but some guy's butt =/ bullying,early mornings,finnish people who think my swedish boyfriend's gay because hes swedish (dont ask...its just some strange attitude around here..it gets annoying after 20th time),nightmares that repeat themselves,uncomfortable underwear,and that i just cant shut up when i bore everyone :p like now! :D :o

Vera
10-29-2004, 08:16 AM
friends who dont talk about anything but some guy's butt =/
I don't know why, but I totally cracked up at that.

ACAB
10-29-2004, 08:19 AM
I don't know why, but I totally cracked up at that.

haha but that IS pretty much all they talk about!!! :D famous butt of some french exchange student...french or not french its just a fucking butt!!! arr!

GunForHire
10-29-2004, 08:33 AM
Those bloody ads on TV for personal injury claims places - the scum of TV IMO.
Also those fecking adverts for shitty ringtones and all rest - only an idiot would pay like 3 for a crappy ringtone when you can get them off the internet for free.

Errr, there's many more, but I'm too lazy to list them all.

Vera
10-29-2004, 08:40 AM
I didn't even notice you were from Finland! Funny, that. :]

And, um, to be on topic; I hate Creed. I.so.fucking.hate.Creed.

Bitches.

ACAB
10-29-2004, 08:41 AM
those fucking ringtone adverts,i know exactly what you mean there...the worst thing is that they spit those at you all the time.we have also some tv chats you send texts with sms...and some idiots pay ridicilous price to get some dumb line on the tv screen.other thing would be sexline commercials by late night and you just cant avoid their naughty groublines and some ladies doing terrible poses...im getting frustrated just thinking of this..gah

ACAB
10-29-2004, 09:29 AM
I didn't even notice you were from Finland! Funny, that. :]

And, um, to be on topic; I hate Creed. I.so.fucking.hate.Creed.

Bitches.

Creed sucks shiney discoballs...a lot :p

[popple]
10-29-2004, 11:52 AM
You're only saying that because they're christian aren't you :D, well that's my reason for hating them.

Vera
10-29-2004, 11:53 AM
No, I hate them because their music truly blows ass.

punkangel
10-29-2004, 11:58 AM
School and playing flute!I want to play bass

[popple]
10-29-2004, 12:02 PM
Stop whing like an old whore then and go get a bass.

wheelchairman
10-29-2004, 02:22 PM
We don't all have wealthy parents like you do.

And watch your tongue lad.

Eccentric Sara
10-29-2004, 09:21 PM
i'm bored aswell, so i'll list some...
- cigarette smoke. my eyes hurt from it, and no matter on what side of the table i sit, the smoke always goes into my face. i'm like a magnet for it!
- there are some people i call my friends, eventho they don't seem to care much about me, since it always has to be me to call them, ask them out, send them SMS, otherwise they wouldn't even remember that i exist. =/
- time! because it flies.Yes,these three I agree with.I hardly go to the pub because I hate the smoke so much.It makes me cough, and dries out my throat.Plus,it tastes really disgusting when you are kissing someone who has just had a cigarette.(Not that I kiss ppl that often,but hey.:-/)Plus,it makes your clothes and hair smell so bad that you have to repeatedly wash them.Ack.I feel like I care more about my friends than they do about me too.Its like ppl forget about me completely,unless I keep contacting them.They should contact me!!!!!Yes,time does fly.I will be 23 this year and have nothing to show for it apart from good grades at school and a degree.:(
Other things I hate: the cold!And all my warm jumpers being in the wash!Unnecessary (and even necessary!) noise!Small children,blaring TVs,and ppl who shout all the time instead of talking at normal volume are the worst.Um.......small minded ppl who ridicule the way I look when they actually look worse than I do!!!!:mad: Theft.I had my rucksack stolen a couple of weeks back with many treasured possessions in it,(apart from the rucksack itself,with my badge collection all over it): purse,phone,address book,most of my jewellery including my entire bracelet collection(my arms feel all bare now!),clothes-a skirt I made myself,my favourite suspender belt etc,and make up.Bastards. Can't think of any more right now.....oh,ppl who vaguely know me/read my posts will have seen this one coming a mile off-I hate..... myself!!!!!!!The reasons for my feeling generally like a waste of space are various.Can't be arsed to go into them right now.Oh-there's a reason-I'm lazy!!!!:rolleyes:

RXP
10-29-2004, 11:37 PM
No, I hate them because their music truly blows ass.

Fucking My Sacrifice makes me cry.

punk_flamingo
10-30-2004, 12:13 AM
I hate it when people think im stupid because im blonde and jump to the conclusion that im "easy".

I hate chicks who think their all that and people who say they like a band but dont know any of hte song names or albums. ANother thing that bugs me is people who wear a band shirt when they dont know any of hte music, they just wear it for "fashion".

I have no time for racists, and self centered people.

oh yeah and i dont much like sweet food...im more of a savoury person.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
10-30-2004, 02:44 AM
I dont really hate anything. Im a very loving person. Ahem. But no, i cant really think of anything. I strongly dislike a lot of people though.

Linda
10-30-2004, 12:31 PM
People who sleep in their cars at night and set their damn car alarms off everytime they move around. If they're gonna sleep in their cars, they should turn the fucking alarm OFF!

Izie
10-30-2004, 12:37 PM
I hate this unbelievable headache I've got.

I have no idea why I have it, but I do. I hate it. I want it gone.

I'm gonna go get a massage-sex therapy.

scream
10-30-2004, 12:50 PM
Manipulative people.

People who talk during movies especially teenagers who find it necessary to crack jokes and make their friends laugh while at a scary movie.

The in-crowd.

Friends ditching friends.

TheHulaChick
10-31-2004, 04:36 AM
I have to drive long distances all the time and what really pisses me off is people driving under the speed limit in the fast lane!!! while being right beside the car in the slow lane makin it impossible to get around them!!! :mad: But I get just as equally pissed off when people go way over the speed limit in the fast lane and almost smash into you!
Adelaide has the worst drivers in the world I think. I've been in a crash and I see so many crashes and near misses, people here are insane!

wliethof
10-31-2004, 05:43 AM
some american sitcoms.

Phate
10-31-2004, 06:16 AM
Cheese.! DIEEE!

MirandaV
10-31-2004, 07:21 AM
There's so much that I hate.

Subsidal
10-31-2004, 07:24 AM
Yeah, same here.But most things I hate come from other people so you can say I'm a misanthrope ^^

SicN Twisted
10-31-2004, 10:35 AM
I dunno why, but I hate everyone who comes from Poland.

Sunny
10-31-2004, 10:43 AM
Suck it, bitch face. ^^;

selfrighteoussuicide
10-31-2004, 10:52 AM
bush, coffee, crapmansback, WDYGAJ, france(no offense), the darkness, hobbits, harry potter, KFC and pop to name a few

Linda
11-02-2004, 05:49 PM
I hate people who sit at work all day and keep sniffing their snotty mucus back up into their nose. Fucking blow the damn thing, for god's sake!

Tired_Of_You
11-02-2004, 05:53 PM
I hate people who sit at work all day and keep sniffing their snotty mucus back up into their nose. Fucking blow the damn thing, for god's sake!

lol! So true...

BREAK
11-10-2004, 01:18 AM
-Eating food
-Drinking water
-Breathing oxygen
-Being alive
-Not being dead and/or in a coma

RXP
11-10-2004, 01:38 AM
-Being alive
-Not being dead and/or in a coma

http://www.insecurities.org/library/suicide.html

Refer to that sir. Bag and pills usually works. Or buildings over 7 stories.

pie.
11-10-2004, 01:41 AM
selected people.

lousyskater
11-10-2004, 01:52 AM
thing's i hate:
Bush
Religion
anymusic other than punk, metal, and classic rock
reality TV
the media
Halo
pepsi
basketball
high school(everything in and about it)
war
and too many other things to choose from.
________
Zoloft Problems (http://www.classactionsettlements.org/lawsuit/zoloft/)

RXP
11-10-2004, 02:01 AM
I hate G. W Bush

OWNt?

fairy call
11-10-2004, 05:19 AM
bad weather
having a lot of work to do
spiders
shallowness
louis vuitton bags
PE
swimming
going to the beach in summer
having no batteries
myself sometimes
the others sometimes
papercuts
theme parks
being cold
people that are really dumb

Mr.Fletcher
11-10-2004, 08:09 AM
I hate people who boast and think they are the best. Even if they are...

intothevalleyofdeath
11-10-2004, 08:13 AM
i hate people...

just kiddin