PDA

View Full Version : They have nothing to say about Recife???

LuH
10-28-2004, 02:05 PM
I can't belive that Atom did'n said anything about the concert in Recife!!! I've been waited for someone enter the journal and say at least something about it!!! He just said about the concert in Venezuela!!!! :mad:

Caracas, Venezuela (Atom)
10/28/04

HELLO CARACAS!!!!!!!! That was one hell of a show! Between the rain/lightning going on all day along with the power and gear getting all messed up by the rain and the lightning ….it was lucky that we got to play at all, let alone to have it be EPIC! We started with neocon and could tell right away these people were STOKED! Thanks to all of you who stood out in the rain all day to get to the front of the stage, you are committed! We had to split the scene super quick so we wouldn‘t get stuck in the INSANE traffic that plagues Caracas. Off to Colombia. More soon

Berserker
10-29-2004, 11:03 AM
well remember that they are on tour right now and they don't have to much time to write about all the concerts. But let me tell you that the concert in Caracas was the most powerful display of them of the whole tour it was fucking amazing