PDA

View Full Version : About the Greenday threads

dirtybird
02-22-2005, 09:41 PM
Could you guys atleast spam in the 'other bands' section? Reason number one because that's technically where these threads belong, reason number two because the people who do actually look in there do so very rarely, so you wouldn't be noticed so much.

mrconeman
02-23-2005, 09:41 AM
This should be bumped for my sanity, the retarded greenday fans health and this boards repuation

BUMP

BuddyHolly
02-23-2005, 09:55 AM
http://www.lowlandsteam.com/phpbb/images/smiles/lock.jpg

Jimbob2005
02-23-2005, 12:56 PM
Could you guys atleast spam in the 'other bands' section? Reason number one because that's technically where these threads belong, reason number two because the people who do actually look in there do so very rarely, so you wouldn't be noticed so much.
tru - u get sum fukin retards here

pulse
02-23-2005, 05:53 PM
This should be bumped for my sanity, the retarded greenday fans health and this boards repuation

BUMPThis board's reputation already does stink

bad gal
02-23-2005, 05:59 PM
This board's reputation already does stink

Why do people say that in ALL the borads where I've ever posted?? :confused:

Skate Rat 19
02-23-2005, 06:47 PM
Goddamnit. Its like u guys are jealous of green day or something, yes there hogging the spotlight, yes their overrated, but at least their bring back rock and supporting the whole skater-punk culture!

nickspring-82
02-24-2005, 06:54 AM
im not jealous of a band who gets promoted by a record label and raised up by pop culture, haha, that would be lame, i just think its a wrong world that they get attention for giving out the attention, where as a band like offspring plays it cool, and not into image as, even if their releases of previous years werent as " hardcore "