02-23-2005, 11:07 AM
www.blink182.com

got nothing else to say

FatBoy
02-23-2005, 11:10 AM
I cried :(

Tired_Of_You
02-23-2005, 11:11 AM
Does the section Other Bands ring a bell?

oh another thing...

SEARCH BUTTON

noodlesdec25
02-23-2005, 11:15 AM
Does the section Other Bands ring a bell?

oh another thing...

SEARCH BUTTON

Please stop being an asshole.....this is serious shit, blink is one of the best punk bands and now its gone...i dont wanna fight please

Tired_Of_You
02-23-2005, 11:17 AM
I'm not being an asshole. I think this is annoying when people aren't even able to post a topic that have been made at least 3 times in the good section.

Blink being one of the best punk band? I have to disagree with that. My opinion.

noodlesdec25
02-23-2005, 11:22 AM
Maybe they stopped boing punks....but blik is one of the most influencial punk bands ever and one of the best for lots of people

Tired_Of_You
02-23-2005, 11:27 AM
I don't care at all if they are punk, pop or jazz, I just don't like their music and I'm talking about their old CDs and the newer too.

ReDeAdOf89
02-23-2005, 11:27 AM
Bout time....

gradeA
02-23-2005, 11:29 AM
Maybe they stopped boing punks....but blik is one of the most influencial punk bands ever and one of the best for lots of people
yeah, they influenced all the shitty pop-punk bands, like good charlotte, simple plan, and story of the year.

offspringintenselyrock
02-23-2005, 11:33 AM
Oh...I didn't know that :( I suppose they weren't as good as they used to be, but it's still sad.

noodlesdec25
02-23-2005, 11:38 AM
Oh...I didn't know that :( I suppose they weren't as good as they used to be, but it's still sad.

Yeah, Fuck i have theyr new cds and its true they influenced alot all thos shitty bands but...Dammit its BLINK!....everybody loves those guys almost everyone linke even 1 song, I am very very sad and before this i kind of hated them.......how can 10 years disapear in 1 day

offspringintenselyrock
02-23-2005, 11:44 AM
A sad, sad day. I'd be wearing a black band if I had one...well maybe I wouldn't but it still sucks! I saw the Rock Show video yesterday...I love it so much! :( Oh well at least we have their back-catalogue!

CommonRider
02-23-2005, 12:01 PM
wow that sucks, Blink 182 pretty much defined my highschool years, Ill miss them.

offspringintenselyrock
02-23-2005, 12:11 PM
I'll miss them too...that's a cute dog-is it yours or is it a random dog?

Naz
02-23-2005, 12:13 PM
Blink are my fave band ever. :( I dont know how to feel about it, its sad.

offspringintenselyrock
02-23-2005, 12:17 PM
Well I'd suggest feeling sad then.

original_psycho
02-23-2005, 12:19 PM
I already read this in General Chat, but I'm still as sad as last night. I really like them.

Naz
02-23-2005, 12:21 PM
Was a bit suspicious that they cancelled a charity show thing, and Download festival. And they spent this year touring a lot.

Still doesnt feel real.

offspringintenselyrock
02-23-2005, 12:37 PM
Yeah my friend Tom (AKA plug in buddy) went to two blink concerts last year...he's still wearing the band on his wrist that he got from the concert. He's never taking it off!!

Naz
02-23-2005, 12:51 PM
I have all my tickets in a frame on my wall! I saw them 4 times last year. They came to the UK twice, which is a lot for one year (for a band like them anyway)

And the last one i went to was referred as the 'farewell show', as to mark the end of the tour, but apparantly that was the last one they played since announcing their break up...

Leo_ARG
02-23-2005, 01:07 PM
Please stop being an asshole.....this is serious shit, blink is one of the best punk bands and now its gone...i dont wanna fight please

Hope that was sarcasm.

Jimbob2005
02-23-2005, 01:12 PM
personally i never liked blink 182 so its hardly news to me

Revolver-2005?
02-23-2005, 01:41 PM
YES THIS IS THE GREATEST DAY IN MY WHOLE DAMN LIFE.....Blink shoulda died a long time ago, thank god...one more emo band off the charts

Obie2trice
02-23-2005, 01:43 PM
www.blink182.com

got nothing else to say

Don`t post old news ;)

Jojan
02-23-2005, 02:07 PM
hahahhahaaahahahahaaa.

You're funnt.
"serious shit" - NO!
"blink .. best punk band ..." - NO!

"i dont wanna fight" - YOU DO WANNA FIGHT! Why else would you be stupid?

coke_a_holic
02-23-2005, 02:09 PM
Okay blink isnt inspirational in the least. All of their old songs are about fucking dogs in the ass, getting head, and sitting outside middle schools oggling 13 year olds. Theyre newer stuff is like emo. Its not inspirational in the least... unless youre 10 years old and want to learn about boobies.

nameless
02-23-2005, 03:45 PM
Was a bit suspicious that they cancelled a charity show thing, and Download festival. And they spent this year touring a lot.

Still doesnt feel real.

were they playing download?!

in my opinion, although i didnt see it, i did hear what was happening on the pop disaster tour with green day (blink 182 apparently getting "smoked" every night) things seemed to go downhill from there. they went with their "darker side" and it just wasnt them.

they never bought the sound from the studio to the live set, seeing them at wembley last year, they were all over the place. i did enjoy seeing them but at some points you couldnt tell what excatly they were/trying to play whilst racing through the songs at some ridiculous tempo! it was the same for every gig apparently according to many reviews!

i think they will reform at some point knowing what theyre like! and we definately havent seen the last of travis barker! that guy will have people queueing up for his services!

i am still a fan of blink (although not as much as i was years ago) and am surprised that they split just like that - out of the blue - but i guess its best for them to get out now while they still had some dignity!

Naz
02-23-2005, 03:50 PM
I agree with nameless 100% on this.
Theyre mt fave band, but i was a bit disappointed with some of their performances last year. Their hearts just didnt seem in it. They seemed to be touring for the sake of it, not because they wanted to.

I love their old stuff, I love their new stuff. I just dont think they could see where the band were going next. Im very sad about all this :(

Oh yeah, Travis will be around for ages! :)

CreaturesInside
02-23-2005, 04:15 PM
Good! I hate Blink 182.

They were never any good. All these kids on their message board are crying because their favorite band broke up (literally crying). Fuckin' deal with it people. They're not the only band in the world. And there are about 5 other bands that sound just like Blink and suck just as much. And they aren't ask influential as other bands. Green Day is the most influential. Blink is just a follower.

Did you guys hear about the kids that killed themselves *cult style* after hearing that they broke up? What the fuck is this world coming to?!

On a side note. Who's looking forward to seeing Transplants on the warped tour this year? Haha.

CreaturesInside
02-23-2005, 04:17 PM
Okay blink isnt inspirational in the least. All of their old songs are about fucking dogs in the ass, getting head, and sitting outside middle schools oggling 13 year olds. Theyre newer stuff is like emo. Its not inspirational in the least... unless youre 10 years old and want to learn about boobies.

Haha. Well said.

bd007h
02-23-2005, 04:24 PM
where on the website does it say they are breaking up??

Naz
02-23-2005, 04:26 PM
It was on there yesterday, and some stuff has been taken down today. Its weird.

bd007h
02-23-2005, 04:37 PM
maybe it's hackers and the whole thing's a hoax?? :confused:

Naz
02-23-2005, 04:38 PM
Apparantly it was in some music magazines today in the UK. Need to check them out.

bd007h
02-23-2005, 04:49 PM
after further investigation, I found out that they are just taking a break, they are not breaking up completely. They are taking what they are calling a "indefinite hiatus", what ever the hell that means. :confused:. So it's not really all over.

BuddyHolly
02-23-2005, 05:01 PM
most of the time those kind of "breaks" end up in break ups

noodler
02-23-2005, 05:47 PM
Ah now come on.

I have all Blinks stuff bar Buddha and in fairness, although there was always alot of crap on their albums, there was always at least 4 or 5 good songs on them.

I mean Dmmit, Emo, One guy, adamsong, Online songs, stay togther for the kids,
easy target, always, all of this.

Im very suprised theve broken up considering the success of their last album. But I dont see why anyone wud cry their cds havent disappeared.

The Offspring breaking up is gonna be a far bigger mental blow to me.

Unnatural Disaster
02-23-2005, 05:58 PM
I don't see anywhere on the site that says they broke up... :(

noodler
02-23-2005, 05:59 PM
yEAH but it was on MTV.

bd007h
02-23-2005, 06:01 PM
they didn't break up completely, they are just taking a break. I just said so a couple posts up.

Naz
02-23-2005, 06:01 PM
All theyre doing is taking time out to do personal things, and will probably start music again when they feel the time is right.

neocon58
02-23-2005, 11:29 PM
http://www.b182.com/frameurl/frame.php?action=do&link=http://www.B182.com/videoplayer/wm.html

travis speaks out. there you go.

dirtybird
02-23-2005, 11:40 PM
I'm not being an asshole. I think this is annoying when people aren't even able to post a topic that have been made at least 3 times in the good section.

Blink being one of the best punk band? I have to disagree with that. My opinion.

I have to agree with you, on both things.

Dexter_Kyle
02-23-2005, 11:45 PM
What happened was a mistake from DAVE NAVARRO..he posted a message in his website i cant remember what it is....he said that Blink had broke up becoause they cancelled a show for benefit or something like that.....but then Dave Navarro posted again on his website saying that he made a mistake about speculating that they had broken up.....read it here:

www.ultimate-guitar.com (http://www.ultimate-guitar.com)

You Guys enter there i cant remember the URL of the new but it's in the main page....or else...look for BLink 182 news...

PD: Ohh and also there's an article about Korn's Guitarrist....he left the band because he found Jesus...he's going to be at the church the whole time...so no more KoRn for him :eek:

Obie2trice
02-24-2005, 01:18 AM
listening to Travis`interview they are just taking a break, they are all going to do something else. So it`s not 100% sure they will come back again

akira
02-24-2005, 04:20 AM
Does this topic has something to do here ?
Do we give a fuck about Blink ?
:D

nickspring-82
02-24-2005, 05:14 AM
hmmm....they havent broken up....and why is this thread on this part of forum, noobs the lot of ya :rolleyes:

offspringintenselyrock
02-24-2005, 10:45 AM
"travis speaks out. there you go."
Thanks for the link neocon- that's cleared some stuff up. I feel better now :)

killboypwrheadjx
02-24-2005, 11:54 AM
thank god. now we just have to get rid of green day and good charlotte and we're set.

dirtybird
02-24-2005, 12:54 PM
thank god. now we just have to get rid of green day and good charlotte and we're set.

Good Charlotte, yes. Greenday can stay as long as they go back to their oroginal style and their spammers die, so let's replace them with Simple Plan or My Chemical Romance.

Naz
02-24-2005, 01:08 PM
There was something in the UK papers today about how they spilt over who takes profits when writing the songs.

nameless
02-24-2005, 03:30 PM
Good! I hate Blink 182.

They were never any good. All these kids on their message board are crying because their favorite band broke up (literally crying). Fuckin' deal with it people. They're not the only band in the world. And there are about 5 other bands that sound just like Blink and suck just as much. And they aren't ask influential as other bands. Green Day is the most influential. Blink is just a follower.

Did you guys hear about the kids that killed themselves *cult style* after hearing that they broke up? What the fuck is this world coming to?!

On a side note. Who's looking forward to seeing Transplants on the warped tour this year? Haha.

i think thats harsh, how would you feel if your favourite band split up?! blink have influenced a lot of bands as well, sum 41 and many of the modern day pop punk bands.

when it came down to it their self titled album lacked the catchy tunes and anthems such as dammit, online songs, going away to college etc. in my opinion. although loads of reviews felt it was a step forwards for them, i give them credit for trying something new but as i say, it just wasnt them!

nameless
02-24-2005, 03:31 PM
There was something in the UK papers today about how they spilt over who takes profits when writing the songs.

what paper was it?!

Naz
02-24-2005, 05:06 PM
Uhh The Sun or the Star, cant remember what one, there was something in both though. Only small.

ball_room_blitzer05
02-25-2005, 04:10 AM
www.blink182.com

got nothing else to say

why do i quote you ? i dont really know, but blink broke up... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... WHO FUCKIN CARES they are so close to emo now that i have lost interest totally in them and i hope they die. :mad:

Striker
02-25-2005, 05:17 AM
Blink broke up

I'm glad. They sucked.

Revolver-2005?
02-25-2005, 05:46 AM
why do i quote you ? i dont really know, but blink broke up... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... WHO FUCKIN CARES they are so close to emo now that i have lost interest totally in them and i hope they die. :mad:

You have summed it up in some very beautiful words my friend

nickspring-82
02-25-2005, 06:17 AM
ppl on here dont read shit lol, its lame, you most are spammers trying to get your posts up :eek: :rolleyes: , its clearly stated throughout MANY times that its not a blink break up, and you tools........they are best friends, for their entire lives since teens, why the fuck would their be royalty issues...thats so bs, bands split any profits...added note , maybe ya'll should learn a thing or two lol, bands earn ALL their money touring, the record company takes 80-90% of album sales, even from ppl like maddona and robbie williams, they can only bargain 20% cuts

...therefore any referance to song writing royalty would mean jack shit to them, live is where they fund their mansions

another note, im pretty fucking sick of these bitter fucks who say blink is the same as all the bands like simple plan, sum 41 & G.C....when for the millionth time ive stated in these "blink diss" threads, they started 5 years before those nobody posers came along and made far shitter versions of blink style

Venezuelan_Nightmare
02-25-2005, 06:51 AM
well, this notice are really sad, i mean i was like blink in some cds really never hear all discs but this band are erally cool, is sad this :(

nickspring-82
02-25-2005, 07:12 AM
well, this notice are really sad, i mean i was like blink in some cds really never hear all discs but this band are erally cool, is sad this :(

..............................JESUS CHRIST ...................................lol again........referal below :rolleyes:

Skate Rat 19
02-25-2005, 07:42 AM
where does it say they broke up?

Obie2trice
02-25-2005, 08:08 AM
everywhere, mtv, www.blink182.com

Obie2trice
02-25-2005, 08:09 AM
weird, the message isn`t on the site anymore :confused:

BuddyHolly
02-25-2005, 08:19 AM
they thought it wasn't that important so they deleted the message

Blaze64
02-25-2005, 10:20 AM
boo fricken hoo, blink suck

The Offspring are miles better

sherban
02-25-2005, 10:58 AM
Ya my top 2 bandz i like:
1 The offspring
2 BLink 182

ya...that sux...and yes i agree there more popish but i think theyr ok

nameless
02-25-2005, 11:28 AM
ppl on here dont read shit lol, its lame, you most are spammers trying to get your posts up :eek: :rolleyes: , its clearly stated throughout MANY times that its not a blink break up, and you tools........they are best friends, for their entire lives since teens, why the fuck would their be royalty issues...thats so bs, bands split any profits...added note , maybe ya'll should learn a thing or two lol, bands earn ALL their money touring, the record company takes 80-90% of album sales, even from ppl like maddona and robbie williams, they can only bargain 20% cuts

...therefore any referance to song writing royalty would mean jack shit to them, live is where they fund their mansions

another note, im pretty fucking sick of these bitter fucks who say blink is the same as all the bands like simple plan, sum 41 & G.C....when for the millionth time ive stated in these "blink diss" threads, they started 5 years before those nobody posers came along and made far shitter versions of blink style

ok so it may not be a blink break up, however, they havent been friends since their teens, well two of them have, travis didnt join til later. nobody is going to know the real reason for the "split", look how long it took for them to finally lift the lid on why the original drumemr left!

sherban
02-25-2005, 11:33 AM
i h8 mtw !

Skate Rat 19
02-25-2005, 12:02 PM
I dont know, I just never liked Blink 182, they play punk, my friends all like them, I dont know, maybe its just they suck but since others like them everyone else does so they fit in.

sherban
02-25-2005, 12:15 PM
u should be a fireman!

Skate Rat 19
02-25-2005, 03:21 PM
u should be a fireman!

why is this

Genghis_Dan
02-25-2005, 03:31 PM
Blink 182 are ok, a little more poppy than i normally like, Bad Religion is better (their older stuff)

dexterisMYman
02-25-2005, 03:33 PM
Blink sux ne ways they used to be great but this new album(like green days new album) totally sucked.

nickspring-82
02-25-2005, 03:40 PM
again people really dont read properly, i was contesting blinks " poser " status, clearly if you knew anything, you would know blink founded their brand of music in the mainstream......just as offspring did, its a double standard to say you think blink is poser when offspring too made the choice to take their music to the world, blink clearly has a history stretching half a decade before the " modern punk bands " this is my main point

the only thing you can comment on without being hypocritical, is the music, which you are most free to argue is shit, imo its quite impactful on myself

look how long it took for them to finally lift the lid on why the original drumemr left! << this was said in response to my take ................haha and ron welty's reason is so clear cut?????? you idiot, record companies own bands, hence own how info is leaked, ppl should stick to judging just the music coz there a million factors in the mainstream

of course i think offspring is the greatest band ever, however i will stand up for blinks clear misrepresentation, even against other offspring fans, coz i see it as wrong

dexterisMYman
02-25-2005, 03:44 PM
I dont care if a band goes mainstream. if the band has good music then i'll listen to them. if they have shitty music i wont i real could care less if a band went mainstream.

Naz
02-25-2005, 03:47 PM
I listen to music because I like it, and i wont stop just because it goes more mainstream.Blink are my fave band, and I respect them in any decision they made according to them breaking up.

dexterisMYman
02-25-2005, 03:49 PM
I respect them for breaking up cuz i was sick and tired of listening to their shitty music

nickspring-82
02-25-2005, 03:54 PM
blink are my 2nd fav, and they shouldnt split in my opinionm because they talk so often about doing it til they are 50 and no one listens, but they still do it, which i actually admire as a premise, if i get in a band that makes it....and i have true fans, i would always play for them, sure in 5-`10 they probly wont have mainstream success, who cares

......now umm ppl should stop posting here, i agree with someone who said its sad that there was like 15 non offspring threads in the " on topic " section, take it elsewhere in future spammers :rolleyes:

Genghis_Dan
02-25-2005, 03:56 PM
They broke up did they?, i thought they were just going to take a break for a while, thats what it says on their site, then again i havnt been on it in a while so...

Their best album is Enema of the State, but i dont like their newest album, well i like a few of the songs on it, but not many. They arent that good at playing their instruments either, from what i have heard, i consider myself a better bass player than Hoppus, and im not trying to be cocky or "up myself", im just saying is all...

Genghis_Dan
02-25-2005, 03:59 PM
I agree with Nickspring, this is "General Offspring Discussion" and it has a thread about blink breaking up.. wtf?

Naz
02-25-2005, 03:59 PM
He is actually a good bassist. He isnt the best, but i've seen them many times live and hes pretty good.

nickspring-82
02-25-2005, 04:04 PM
they can still play, and mark makes up nice bass tabs, they arent crappy or plain, they say they suck on instruments more than others do, hell i suck on guitar, but i make highly energetic music that sounds kickin (so im told) just gotta work harder to perfect my takes

Naz
02-25-2005, 04:06 PM
Theres no point trying to fit in some complicated bass line into a song for the sake of it, knowing that it just wont sound right.

nickspring-82
02-25-2005, 04:09 PM
his most complex peice is " carousel " which he plays perfect live, i think if all ppl saw that DVD of him, they wouldnt call him a dud player

Naz
02-25-2005, 04:17 PM
Ive been playing bass for a few years now, and I still havent perfected that! lol

XX mr mopar XX
02-25-2005, 04:32 PM
y in the heck r ppl talkin about blink in a OFFSPRING forum :confused:

Noodles is gay
02-25-2005, 04:37 PM
Blink Broke Up

Ah well...

*dusts hands*

On with the next act then....

offspringintenselyrock
03-01-2005, 09:58 AM
[QUOTE=nickspring-82]again people really dont read properly, i was contesting blinks " poser " status, clearly if you knew anything, you would know blink founded their brand of music in the mainstream......just as offspring did, its a double standard to say you think blink is poser when offspring too made the choice to take their music to the world, blink clearly has a history stretching half a decade before the " modern punk bands " this is my main point

If the Offspring hadn't gone into the mainstream I wouldn't have heard of them, and that would be a tragedy. So I'm glad they did.

offspringintenselyrock
03-01-2005, 09:59 AM
y in the heck r ppl talkin about blink in a OFFSPRING forum :confused:

Ask the person who made the thread! I suppose they were just spreading the news around.

offspringintenselyrock
03-01-2005, 10:03 AM
I dont care if a band goes mainstream. if the band has good music then i'll listen to them. if they have shitty music i wont i real could care less if a band went mainstream.

That's what I think too- "Oh no! Other people like their music! We better abandon the band and say their latest stuff is shit!" Sorry for that, but I'm still in the process of trying to understand why people hate bands when they go mainstream. Do they think they'll change? Maybe they do sometimes, but not always!

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 10:12 AM
They will be back the min they want more money.

dexterisMYman
03-01-2005, 10:13 AM
They will be back the min they want more money.
true they will as soon as they spend all their cash they'll be back.

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 10:24 AM
Yup, wonder how long that will take?

dexterisMYman
03-01-2005, 11:10 AM
like 2 yrs. then they'll make a few million more

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 12:08 PM
Yeah, prob. less....year and a half.

dexterisMYman
03-01-2005, 12:09 PM
Ok in like 1 1/2 -2 yrs

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 12:13 PM
Fuck it, next week. Yes we will see them back next week.

dexterisMYman
03-01-2005, 12:15 PM
let's hope they aren't back that soon i'm still rejoicing over the fact that they broke up.

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 12:18 PM
If they came back with the old school blink I'd be happy.

dexterisMYman
03-01-2005, 12:19 PM
that was the only good blink. a lot of bands new shit sux. like Green day even Splinter isn't all that great.

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 12:30 PM
No, splinter was awesome.

dexterisMYman
03-01-2005, 12:31 PM
some songs but i like Ixnay, and CO1 better. Splinter didn't suck, i just thought it wasn't all that great.

Skip91
04-29-2005, 05:56 AM
yea
Their new stuff is good, but their old stuff is better

panzor41
04-29-2005, 06:23 AM
I agree^ Smash is the best album still.

JohnnyNemesis
04-29-2005, 06:48 AM

Ha! Oh noez, dis is sirius.

Praise the lord, for I hate Blink182.

icklebabygremlin
05-15-2005, 07:18 AM
www.blink182.com

got nothing else to say
Blink 182 are shit plus they havnt broke up there on a break 2 hav more time wit there familys it was on mtv 2

irkazoom
05-15-2005, 08:40 AM
WHAT??!? How can you say blink is one of the best punk bands?! First of all, Punk is something serious and they always have a song for kids, and second, they´re not anymore punk, they´re pop, just listen to their new album, which is a complete poseur from the Cure´s new album (in the name and in the sound)

spud89_1
05-15-2005, 08:46 AM
Blink were fantastic and infact still are its a shame dey broke up i love them

spud89_1
05-15-2005, 09:47 AM
you so just contradicted urself then u said they were shit but ahd good music make your mind up

dirty_magic
05-15-2005, 12:35 PM

my fucking arse, maybe when you were 10 they were good

ASP
05-15-2005, 12:36 PM
Hooray, they are dead! I don't give a fuck. Wrong forum, dipshit. But if it makes dipshits like you sad, then it makes me happy. Hooray for the disbanning of those idiots.

original_prankster
05-15-2005, 12:53 PM
I liked them...I even have 3 of their CDs. Cheshire Cat rocks. :D

Mandy is cruel
05-15-2005, 01:04 PM
FINALLY!
i hate blink 182....
they're horrible, blerg

(my friends are crying now)
but if you are a blink 182 fan...
sorry hehe
that is a bad news for you....

Tomo
05-15-2005, 01:05 PM
I hate Blink. They're too comercial.

original_prankster
05-15-2005, 01:06 PM
I like them, but their new CD was emoish. So, I don't mind much.

Someone killing themselves over a band breaking up is...wow. A stupid reason to commit suicide.

Mandy is cruel
05-15-2005, 01:06 PM
I hate Blink. They're too comercial.
i agree with you

LordOfdEAthAndTime
05-15-2005, 02:32 PM
www.blink182.com

got nothing else to say

wow your slow do u live in a cave?

punkangel
05-15-2005, 02:33 PM
wow your slow do u live in a cave?

as you should know, this thread is old

original_prankster
05-15-2005, 02:34 PM
as you should know, this thread is old
LMAO! :D Yes, that person shoulda known...

Unnatural Disaster
05-15-2005, 02:39 PM
why did this thread come back? oh well....i dont care, blink 182 sucks anyway

neocon58
05-15-2005, 05:49 PM
*sigh* christ, people, get with the program, they did not break up. sorry to burst your bubble. travis and mark have come out several times and said they are just taking a break.

Drummerguy123
05-15-2005, 08:33 PM
What about Tom? Is he going to continue?

I also hope they do a new c-d that was in the style before TOYPAJ, because everything after EOTS sucked.

Skip91
05-16-2005, 01:39 AM
gee
i thought they were completely out of it altogether