PDA

View Full Version : the end of the world is uppon us...

Sausageman
02-23-2005, 11:39 AM
Bush is warning iran and shit, therefore he will nuke them, get nuked back. mr blair will get involved (he kisses bush's arse all the time) england will destroy iran, america will miss badly and hit every other country in the world - causing global destruction.

see y'all in hell

sKratch
02-23-2005, 11:48 AM
Um... yeah I don't really see that happening.

Piedude
02-23-2005, 11:48 AM
England nuke someone? Leaves on the launch pad mate.
And well done on the dumb thread

Sausageman
02-23-2005, 11:57 AM
hey, i only created this fucking thread because all the other twats on here don't say anything interesting. so i thought i'd join the fuckers.

pulse
02-23-2005, 12:32 PM
Bush is warning iran and shit, therefore he will nuke them, get nuked back. mr blair will get involved (he kisses bush's arse all the time) england will destroy iran, america will miss badly and hit every other country in the world - causing global destruction.

see y'all in hell

We are the richest, high tech, country out there. We have more satelites and defences than we could ever try to wipe our butts with. If someone launched a missile at us we'd pick it up and blow it out of the sky over the ocean before it even hit us.

nieh
02-23-2005, 01:20 PM
And what if somebody launched 500,000 missiles at you?

The Justice League.

http://www.supercollectibles.com/comersus/store/images/Justice%20League%20Series.jpg

RXP
02-23-2005, 01:32 PM
The big secret is Regan is dead and he's gone to heaven and is actually the star wars program. He will come down and stop any missles from hitting us.

sKratch
02-23-2005, 01:46 PM
The Justice League.

http://www.supercollectibles.com/comersus/store/images/Justice%20League%20Series.jpg
hahaha we have a winner

wheelchairman
02-23-2005, 01:54 PM
How could America invade any country, let alone a country as ridiculously large as Iran? I mean, it's not like we have a large number of troops to send out to long-term conflicts at the moment. And no one's going to simply nuke Iran either.

pulse
02-23-2005, 01:59 PM
And what if somebody launched 500,000 missiles at you?

That's a very good question TripBoy.

Mota Boy
02-23-2005, 02:28 PM
We are the richest, high tech, country out there. We have more satelites and defences than we could ever try to wipe our butts with. If someone launched a missile at us we'd pick it up and blow it out of the sky over the ocean before it even hit us.
Sorry, but that's a fantasy. Our missile "defense" system is one of the biggest wastes of money we have. I posted an essay I wrote about it in this topic (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1365&page=1) if you want to get into specifics.

the_GoDdEsS
02-23-2005, 02:34 PM
Well, just today I heard him say they wouldn't. So who knows.

nieh
02-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Sorry, but that's a fantasy. Our missile "defense" system is one of the biggest wastes of money we have. I posted an essay I wrote about it in this topic (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1365&page=1) if you want to get into specifics.

exploding incoming missiles with lasers is actually relatively possible in comparison to the star wars system. It's faster, more accurate, more effective and is safer in theory. The problem? The lasers have to be really really strong to destroy a missile. So strong in fact, that any time they try to create a beam strong enough to do so, the machine creating the beam can't handle it and dies. Within a few years they'll probably be able to fix that, but up until then we've got nothing.

pulse
02-23-2005, 04:30 PM

Hmmmm....

(10)

Skate Rat 19
02-23-2005, 05:44 PM
Well, the whole middle east, let alone all of the third world world doesn't have enough firepower to even scare the US. If I were the president on 9-11 I would have nuked the hell out of the whole damn middle east for being annoying and I would nuke France for shits and gigles.

Iddy
02-24-2005, 02:46 AM
thank god you're not president...

Sausageman
02-24-2005, 02:55 PM
And what if somebody launched 500,000 missiles at you?i'm sure that the whole world would think... 'why wast 500,000 misiles on one little school-boy??'

dirtybird
02-24-2005, 08:42 PM

see y'all in hell

Don't forget North Korea.

By the way, I heard hell has some fairly nice coffee and donut shops. Let's hangout sometime.

Sausageman
02-26-2005, 05:36 PM
Don't forget North Korea.

By the way, I heard hell has some fairly nice coffee and donut shops. Let's hangout sometime.sure, why not. we can buy a donut, n then get some coffie (dispite the fact i hate the stuff...) and then go beat up the devil :p