PDA

View Full Version : I came to the conclusion this year....

Dave16
02-23-2005, 03:22 PM
Green Day are just little better, how come offspring doesn't step up their game?

gradeA
02-23-2005, 03:25 PM
i've come to the conclusion that you're another member who has created a new account to spam the boards. fuck off.

Naz
02-23-2005, 03:29 PM
The Green Day stuff is boring now....

Its quite pathetic that this forum has had more Green Day topics in a week than the Offspring have had in about 6 months....

Jackish
02-23-2005, 04:24 PM
The Green Day stuff is boring now....

Its quite pathetic that this forum has had more Green Day topics in a week than the Offspring have had in about 6 months....

I don't see the point of anyone coming here if they don't like the music. It spoils it for the good members. 'Tis a shame as theres some really cool people here, the ratio of twats to nice people isn't good though.

coke_a_holic
02-23-2005, 04:31 PM
Ugh you have no idea. Trying to convince some of these jackasses not to do the same to the Green Day board is like talking to a brick... and not the magic bricks which talk back intelligently.

BuddyHolly
02-23-2005, 04:46 PM
Why isn't this thread in the Other Bands board?

Offspring_01
02-23-2005, 05:14 PM
I don't see the point of anyone coming here if they don't like the music. It spoils it for the good members. 'Tis a shame as theres some really cool people here, the ratio of twats to nice people isn't good though.

I totally agree with you. It's quite pathetic when someone signs onto a message board just to say that they don't like a band, and to say it like that person (GREENDAY IS THE BEST!!!!) did, it's quite childish.

Iddy
02-24-2005, 01:37 AM
Green Day are just little better, how come offspring doesn't step up their game?

Step up their game to what? Green Day sound the same as they did on Dookie (and no.. in my opinion, thats not good). People grow.. and if the music doesn't reflect that.. well.. *cough* making music for people, not yourself...*cough*

Obie2trice
02-24-2005, 01:59 AM
Green Day put out a really great album last year, but I don`t like their image. Offspring is the best in his genre for me

Ditol
02-24-2005, 02:02 AM
No. Green Day isn't a little better than offspring.

Next time don't try to make any conclusions, ok? It's not good for you.

Kitten
02-24-2005, 03:05 AM

Green Day are a good band, I really like them, but I like The Offspring more. It doesn't mean one is better than the other, it just means that I have more of an affinity for The Offspring. Thats why I am on the Offspring BBS.
So if you like Green Day so much, find the Green Day BBS. It still exists, just not on the main site. So do us all a favour and search for it.

dirtybird
02-24-2005, 12:04 PM

Excuse The Offspring for being one of the few uninfluenced by the pop culture bands.

dirtybird
02-24-2005, 12:05 PM

Since Trip Boy isn't here yet, I'll do it for him.

You're an idiot.
Stop Posting.

Super Jack Rabbit
02-24-2005, 12:05 PM
Green Day become more pop every day...
Dookie