PDA

View Full Version : appreciate the offspring

Trippy
02-24-2005, 03:00 AM
thats right, its amazing how long theyve been together now, they care about their fans and keep on playing till the end and wont let fans down, givin' million dollars away and making absolutely fucking-tastic music. also gives their music to download all free and what not. the offspring is an expection in today's world, jeez 20 years of playing already and still going hopefully another 20 years, thats something you wont see nowadays. give some credit to them for fucks sake.

Iddy
02-24-2005, 03:02 AM
*appreciates big time*

ninth
02-24-2005, 03:16 AM
Wrong forum, asshole.

Trippy
02-24-2005, 03:28 AM
Wrong forum, asshole.

are you an idiot or what?

see usually people on the general offspring discussion already likes them, so i thought put up this here since so many of you guys seems not to like them, so at least give them some fucking credit of their unbelieveable career.

akira
02-24-2005, 03:28 AM
stupid idea ... :p

ninth
02-24-2005, 03:41 AM
General Offspring Discussion
Talk about The Offspring

Discuss The Offspring in the allocated area, idiot. Forums are divided so users can organize their thoughts and post them in relevent areas. If someone wanted to read about the Offspring they can go to, drumroll, General Offspring Discussion. It's a simple concept.

Trippy
02-24-2005, 03:54 AM
damn youre a tough case.

my forum was meant to be you, non-offspring likers, not the ones who already gives confession. This message was for you, who just seems to be here not for the offspring.

ninth
02-24-2005, 04:01 AM
Try that second paragraph again and make it make sense.

Obie2trice
02-24-2005, 06:44 AM
General Offspring Discussion
Talk about The Offspring

Discuss The Offspring in the allocated area, idiot. Forums are divided so users can organize their thoughts and post them in relevent areas. If someone wanted to read about the Offspring they can go to, drumroll, General Offspring Discussion. It's a simple concept.

Shut up, you are not a moderator asshole

DirtyMagical
02-24-2005, 06:57 AM
I apreciate the Offspring.
But really next time try to make sense when you're typing.
(directed at the poster who made this thread)

Trippy
02-24-2005, 01:36 PM
Now I know you're not some stalker who knows me from real life and recognised me here. Thank fuck.

hehe, alright. im just fooling around here, i dont know you.

Offspring_01
02-24-2005, 03:40 PM
Trippy, your right. They need to be appreciated. Lets all give a big hand to the best band ever....seriously. Do it. Do it.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-24-2005, 06:12 PM
Best band ever is a fucking stretch.

Offspring_01
02-24-2005, 07:52 PM
Best band ever is a fucking stretch.

Yeah your right, maybe not the best band, but they are a hell of a good band.

ball_room_blitzer05
02-25-2005, 02:37 AM
i do appreciate the offspring alot, and i was also wondering where i can find "I Choose" from the live "Sudamericana" compilation, i have managed to find all the other songs from this compilation/album but this one, so if anyone has it please PM me. Also, is there an official live album by our undisputed favourite band ?

Tijs
02-25-2005, 04:41 AM
givin' million dollars away
I really hate it that they did that. 'We wanted to give something back to the fans". ONE fan got all the money. She probably wasn't even a fan anyway. She probably heard Original Prankster on TV, downloaded the song, and got chosen. Hell she was like what, 12 years old? You think a kid can handle one million dollar? Think not. Offspring would've done a way better job spending that money on an awesome fan club or free goodies at concerts you know. That way you give something back to ALL the fans, not just one possible fan.

I'm done.

Just a Girl
02-25-2005, 05:06 AM
didn't she run away as well?

Tijs
02-25-2005, 05:14 AM
Yeah... slut.

igniton/pyro
05-13-2006, 04:46 AM
didn't she run away as well?
on a tour with slipknot.

TheUnholyNightbringer
05-13-2006, 05:53 AM
Why the fuck was this bumped? Moved, anyway.

Emily_offspring_fan
05-13-2006, 10:59 AM
I really hate it that they did that. 'We wanted to give something back to the fans". ONE fan got all the money. She probably wasn't even a fan anyway. She probably heard Original Prankster on TV, downloaded the song, and got chosen. Hell she was like what, 12 years old? You think a kid can handle one million dollar? Think not. Offspring would've done a way better job spending that money on an awesome fan club or free goodies at concerts you know. That way you give something back to ALL the fans, not just one possible fan.

I'm done.
You're totally right. I just wanted to say that.

the_GoDdEsS
05-13-2006, 11:38 AM
I almost thought Trippy was back. And people bump weird old things.

Amazed
05-13-2006, 12:24 PM
thats right, its amazing how long theyve been together now, they care about their fans and keep on playing till the end and wont let fans down, givin' million dollars away and making absolutely fucking-tastic music. also gives their music to download all free and what not. the offspring is an expection in today's world, jeez 20 years of playing already and still going hopefully another 20 years, thats something you wont see nowadays. give some credit to them for fucks sake.

damn right. yesterday I was actually thinking about making a thread like this. a lot of people here only post when they wanna whine about something. there are so many posts here that criticize the offspring, which I find strange since you should be here because you like the offspring. people call themselves offspring fans and then they go around talking about all the things they don't like about them. I mean, what the hell?

OffspringPhreak
05-14-2006, 04:05 AM
I too think it's weird that people come onto an Offspring fan board just to bitch about stupid shit that nobody cares about.

The Offspring get a lot of shit since their singles get overplayed(admit it, I heard Hit That on the radio at least 8 times a day before even getting the cd--I don't listen to the radio, that month or so was an exception). Other than that though, they kick ass.

I've seen people that hate rock and punk get into it because of the Offspring, other bands too, but I've introduced people to it through the Offspring mostly(sidenote--I live in a place that's 99% black people only into hip hop/rap. So it's nice to see people listening to other things). It's cool when a band jumps a gap and is appealing to different crowds.

Oh, and they get credit for not being media hungry whores. I hate hearing about musicians in the news for trivial bullshit, The Offspring have a good knack for being a kickass band and not getting caught up in that stuff. It's also good to know that they think about their fans as much as they do(I mean honestly, with all the bonus stuff on the Greatest Hits and music video DVD? Shit they rule).

Ok I'm done.

Marco
05-14-2006, 09:09 AM
[QUOTE=Trippy]fucking-tastic QUOTE]
Ha ha that's one of the best words I've ever heard of!!!! lol