PDA

View Full Version : Have you ever fallen for someone...

UgLy_eLf
02-26-2005, 09:19 PM
That you know that you could never date?

*sigh* My chances are so slim with this guy, but he makes me smile, laugh, and I love being around him whenever I can, I guess he'll just be friend but atleast I'll always have a great time with him.

Linda
02-26-2005, 09:21 PM
Why can't you date him?

UgLy_eLf
02-26-2005, 09:26 PM
Well for one, last time I met up with him (last sat at a show) he hooked up with this preppy girl, dunno whats up, but he's been a buddy since i met him 2 years ago at a total chaos show, he's too fuckin' good lookin' seriously... this is drunken thinking but man, I dont know.. I realyl could never see myself dating someone like him. He begged me to meet with him at a show tonight, I dont know whats going on Im confused really.

Linda
02-26-2005, 09:28 PM
Well, sounds like he likes you alot. Does he know how you feel about him?

BTW, looks have nothing to do with dating. I think I'm ugly, and my b/f is so damn cute. Sometimes I wonder why he would want to go out with me, but he does. He adores me just as much as I adore him. So, you see, there is always a chance.

UgLy_eLf
02-26-2005, 09:31 PM
That doesnt make sense Linda he hooked up with another chick last week. I love hangin' out with him. THis could all jsut be the broken heart I dunno, my ex hurt me so bad, he'll never know... I've got so much shit going on right now I dont need all this :(

Linda
02-26-2005, 09:33 PM
Maybe he hooked up with the other chick because he doesn't know how you feel about him? There's gotta be something there if he begs you to meet him there, I would think.

UgLy_eLf
02-26-2005, 09:36 PM
I dont know anymore I dont know why I bother I end up being treated like shit anyway, alcohol was a bad plan tonight I find myself nearly crying over the last dick.

Linda
02-26-2005, 09:40 PM
Hun, alcohol is always a bad plan. I can sympathize with you re your ex.
I know all too well how that feels. Try just going out and having fun with
this guy and don't even think about being more than friends. It sounds to me like you have alot of healing to do yet over your last breakup. You will heal, too. I promise. I just takes some time is all. *hugs* Now, come one, give me a big smile! :)

UgLy_eLf
02-26-2005, 09:44 PM
It hurts Linda because he doesnt realize his own faults, he's so busy blaming me for everything, oh boo hoo you freak out for "little shit" which I do not, everything that hurts me is deep, simplicity couldnt break my barrier.

UgLy_eLf
02-26-2005, 09:47 PM
Linda when I get my monthly I'll grin like a motherfucker, but at this point I've got nothing but worries ahead. I am freaking out and I dont know what to do, I'm gonna buy a pregnancy kit on Mon if I dont see any change, I dont know what to do about myself right now I am upset as fuck.

Linda
02-26-2005, 09:49 PM
That's HIS problem if he can't realize his own faults. Until he does, he'll have problems in any relationship he tries to have. You, on the other hand, have learned from it and will be able to make a break easier if you realize these same faults in someone else. All of this will only make you stronger in the long run, you'll see.

UgLy_eLf
02-26-2005, 09:54 PM
Yeah but I regret going to the show drunk and coming home drunk and drinking more. Dont ever do it, to anyone that's actually reading all this bullshit. I dont ever expose my weak spots, I've never been that type of person, I dont ever want to be this again, but I get the grimmest of feelings... that it's inevitable.

Linda
02-26-2005, 10:06 PM
Ohhhh, I see your dilemma. What you have planned is about all you can do for now. I'm sure you know what your options are. I know it doesn't seem like it now, but things will work out. What you need is to find someone in real life that you trust that you can talk to about all this. I believe that would help you alot more than talking about it here. And stop that drinking!

Diamond Dee
02-26-2005, 10:49 PM
Don't worry about how good looking this guy is. You never know who someone is going to be attracted to. My hubby is very good looking imo and I ended up with him surprisingly. :D

Almighy_gir
02-26-2005, 11:47 PM
http://www.intellectualwhores.com/masterladder.html

^^ for all your dating information needs ^^

Tizzalicious
02-27-2005, 01:52 AM
Don't think he's out of your league.

I thought that once, and then the guy came up to me. Didn't work out in the end, as he just broke up with his ex like a week before (heh), but still...had some fun :p

RXP
02-27-2005, 01:59 AM
Hahahaha every single girl I've fallen for I could never date.

Tizzalicious
02-27-2005, 02:00 AM
Hahahaha every single girl I've fallen for I could never date.

yeah right.

RXP
02-27-2005, 02:02 AM
wtf EVERY SINGLE girl I've fallen for (bar my current gf) has been out of my league. Out of league signifies more than looks, it's about social circles, social skills etc. Plus I used to be a munter at school, never bothered with apperance.

Tizzalicious
02-27-2005, 02:09 AM
hmm okay...

i aaaaalways fall for the wrong guys...you get used to it.

JoY
02-27-2005, 02:31 AM
I've once had a terrible crush for a guy, who was entirely out of my league, so I thought. when I told him a year ago, he said he'd had a crush on me too. crap. missed oportunities.

wliethof
02-27-2005, 02:36 AM
There was this girl i liked and she was right posh and stuff.. and everyone was drooling about her. and she even fixed me up with her friend :mad:

but then at some point she kissed me

ahaa long time ago :p

RXP
02-27-2005, 02:39 AM
I'd only go out with a posh girl so I could use her for money. And if feelings came along, so beit.

JoY
02-27-2005, 02:40 AM
OMG! hahahahaha!! (GOOD memories)

but Dagmar & you were so cute together. *flutters eyelashes*

wliethof
02-27-2005, 02:45 AM
It scares me when i see her now :(

JoY
02-27-2005, 02:46 AM
I mean.. you were talking about me, right? I can't think of anyone else, who fixed you up with a friend, before she actually gave in & kissed you. remember how terrified I was, that you two would have sex? I mean, I really thought you'd regret it & that she might squash you in bed & stuff.

Aimeht
02-27-2005, 02:47 AM
Yes, lots of times... But now I like a guy that likes me too. The 'problem' is that he lives far, far away from me... :(

wliethof
02-27-2005, 02:54 AM
I mean.. you were talking about me, right? I can't think of anyone else, who fixed you up with a friend, before she actually gave in & kissed you. remember how terrified I was, that you two would have sex? I mean, I really thought you'd regret it & that she might squash you in bed & stuff.

haha you were afraid of that? :o lol!

JoY
02-27-2005, 03:01 AM
man, did you know she grew even bigger?
even though you made a hilarious couple, that could've had their own comedy-show, I shouldn't have fixed you up. she's fucking terrible. *shakes head & shudders* do you remember how she always tried to bribe people to become her friends?

"here Bella, a Mars. did you know Judith is such a bitch? I don't understand why you always hang out with her."

man, she tried so many times to bribe me, I must've gained at least two kilograms, thanks to her. but I was never so much into Dagmar. her heart isn't in the right place.

Tizzalicious
02-27-2005, 03:04 AM
man, she tried so many times to bribe me, I must've gained at least two kilograms, thanks to her.

Hahahaha :D

JoY
02-27-2005, 03:06 AM
NOT funny.

*fake frown & soft giggling*

Tizzalicious
02-27-2005, 03:07 AM
Is funny :p

Reminds me of someone in my school too...who was always buying things for everyone...kinda sad really...

JoY
02-27-2005, 03:19 AM
Tizz -pretty fucking sad indeed.

Edit: these really aren't the greatest episodes & stories you can tell about..

arak0r
02-27-2005, 12:10 PM
what the hell kind of name is dagmar :|

Faust
02-27-2005, 12:20 PM
That you know that you could never date?

*sigh* My chances are so slim with this guy, but he makes me smile, laugh, and I love being around him whenever I can, I guess he'll just be friend but atleast I'll always have a great time with him.
actually right now I am. I don`t think we have a chance. I`m 20, she`s 25. we work in the same place. we would have a chance but I won`t let it happen, it just wouldn`t be right.

Almighy_gir
02-27-2005, 12:23 PM
what the hell kind of name is dagmar :|

a dutch one :rolleyes:

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Have you ever fallen for someone... That you know that you could never date?

yes...

*cries*

dammit - married, kid, 14yrs older....

MindlessSelfIndulgent
02-27-2005, 12:36 PM
Yes, looks have nothing to do with it. I have friend who can have anyone she wants. Really, anyone. Shes just average looking, but when were out, every guy there, cant get his eyes off of her. Its just confidence, how you feel about yourself. I used to feel really ugly and didnt think anyone would ever date me. It really shined through. Whenever i talked to a guy my bodylanguage would say "Go away, im fuckin ugly and dumb, dont like me". That scares them off. But when im thinking "Im fine the way i am", they will too. Aaaah, okay, maybe this got to be a bit more abut myself.. Never mind.

arak0r
02-27-2005, 12:46 PM
a dutch one :rolleyes:

no shit really? my point still stands.

Wizard*SweetRockerGirl*
02-27-2005, 12:54 PM
i guess i can say i really fancied sb whom i cant date.He was arrogant.He always wore black.And he used to say how much he cared about me...We were just friends