View Full Version : cannabis test!

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 01:52 PM
Do the test!!! :p

www.knowcannabis.org.uk

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 01:57 PM
Your score is: 25
16-36: Serious risk. Your drug use is getting out of hand.

I thought that was rather funny...

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 01:57 PM
My score is: 21

0-5: No added risk, although taking drugs always carries risks.
6-15: Definite risk. You're taking too many chances. Try to reduce the risks of your drug use.
16-36: Serious risk. Your drug use is getting out of hand

Your score is 5 points or less

This means there is not any immediate reason for concern since you are an infrequent user. But taking drugs always carries risks - and of course cannabis is not only harmful but it is still an illegal drug in the UK. To find out more about cannabis and the law, click here for information.

Your score is between 6 and 15 points

You may already have some problems from your use of cannabis, especially if your score is closer to 15 than to 6 points. If you don't already have problems, then you are likely to develop some in the future. You should think about your cannabis use and its impact on your life. (Click here to see how you can reduce the risks of smoking cannabis.) Try our self-help programme to help you stop.

Your score is 16 points or more

Your use of cannabis is getting out of hand. Because of the health risks and other problems, we advise you to stop your cannabis use - do not be tempted to leave this until next week or the week after but try to do something now. Try the self-help programme [Click here] or get the 'Guide To Cutting Down and Stopping Cannabis Use' booklet - it can be ordered online by clicking [here]

Endymion
02-27-2005, 02:42 PM
1. How often do you smoke cannabis?

1. A few times a year
2. Once or twice a month
3. Once or twice a week
4. Every day or almost every day

no "never" answer? guess i can't take it.

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 02:43 PM
too bad for you, you wimp :p

Endymion
02-27-2005, 02:49 PM
since when does it take strength of character to smoke?

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 02:50 PM
*points and laughs*

*selects '4. Every day or almost every day'*

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 02:55 PM

dude... i was just joking

*points and laughs*

*selects '4. Every day or almost every day'*

same here

Tired_Of_You
02-27-2005, 02:57 PM
I really don't understand the people who smoke everyday...

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 02:58 PM
well i do... first you smoke it once in while and after some time you get addicted...

Endymion
02-27-2005, 02:59 PM
they probably smoke every day 'cause they like it? i'm sure there's plenty of things you do every day that lots of people only do a few times a month or not at all.

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:03 PM
^^ yup; like it. Plus like the mind state it brings about, the feeling of being relaxed and i guess maybe kinda addictive too but i could stop if i wanted too - i just don't wanna :p

Skate Rat 19
02-27-2005, 03:05 PM
I dont use it but there wasn't a choice for I don't use it.

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 03:06 PM
I dont use it but there wasn't a choice for I don't use it.

...wich was already mentioned ;)

Tired_Of_You
02-27-2005, 03:07 PM
they probably smoke every day 'cause they like it? i'm sure there's plenty of things you do every day that lots of people only do a few times a month or not at all.
Yeah I know...but I think it's kinda useless to be stone everyday and after a while it costs a lot. I wouldn't like that, I want to be "normal" more often than stone.

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 03:09 PM
the only bad things about being stoned whole day are that it costs a lot of money and.... well that's all! everybody should be stoned every whole day, the world would be such a nicer and friendlier place to live.

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:12 PM
^^ DEFINITELY!

Grow your own plants then! I would if i had my own house (damn parents), but yeah, then it's FREE!

Tired_Of_You
02-27-2005, 03:13 PM
...Anyway, I did the test and I got 4.

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:15 PM
...Anyway, I did the test and I got 4.

CRAZY!

This means there is an immediate reason for concern since you are an infrequent user. But taking drugs is always really good - and of course cannabis is not only great but it is still fucking awesome in the UK. To find out more about cannabis and the law, roll a joint here for information.

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 03:17 PM
^^ DEFINITELY!

Grow your own plants then! I would if i had my own house (damn parents), but yeah, then it's FREE!

well i move out next year so i probably will :)

CRAZY!

This means there is an immediate reason for concern since you are an infrequent user. But taking drugs is always really good - and of course cannabis is not only great but it is still fucking awesome in the UK. To find out more about cannabis and the law, roll a joint here for information.

http://www.comfusion.nl/grazforum/images/smilies/016.gif

original_psycho
02-27-2005, 03:19 PM
6-15: Definite risk. You're taking too many chances. Try to reduce the risks of your drug use.

You may already have some problems from your use of cannabis, especially if your score is closer to 15 than to 6 points. If you don't already have problems, then you are likely to develop some in the future. You should think about your cannabis use and its impact on your life. (Click here to see how you can reduce the risks of smoking cannabis.) Try our self-help programme to help you stop.

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:22 PM

Dear me original! I would've expected more from you...:p

*slaps wrists*

Methinks you need to go roll a joint right now, hell i'm gonna in a minute. :D

Tired_Of_You
02-27-2005, 03:22 PM
CRAZY!

Just changed it a little? :D

I only smoke pot like once every 2/3 months. I don't feel the need to smoke it and I don't like it so much either.

original_psycho
02-27-2005, 03:23 PM
Dear me original! I would've expected more from you...:p

*slaps wrists*

Methinks you need to go roll a joint right now, hell i'm gonna in a minute. :D
But I don't have any *cries* I hate you because I'm jealous of you. :(
Damn you *shakes fist*

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:24 PM
Just changed it a little? :D

I only smoke pot like once every 2/3 months. I don't feel the need to smoke it and I don't like it so much either.

Just a little tinsy bit...

Well cool - i respect that and everything, most of my friends are like that. I guess it just depends upon the person.

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 03:25 PM
dammit! i forgot the time and now the coffeeshop here has closed!!! :mad: :(

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:27 PM
^^ serves you right for living in the Netherlands!

Dammit!

i'll get high soon....

But I don't have any *cries* I hate you because I'm jealous of you. :(
Damn you *shakes fist*

Muhahahahaha!!!!

Dammit! it's 23.24 here - i was only gonna go on the net until 21.00 :( then get high...oh well i'll have to go get high in a minute then do my fucking physics homework.

You could grow one? I used to have a plant - grew to like a 1m high, but then there was a party and i took little 'Hitler' (yes, i named him Hitler :p) with me and me and friends smoked the whole plant!

*sobs* Poor lil Hitler....

original_psycho
02-27-2005, 03:29 PM
Muhahahahaha!!!!

Dammit! it's 23.24 here - i was only gonna go on the net until 21.00 :( then get high...oh well i'll have to go get high in a minute then do my fucking physics homework.

You could grow one? I used to have a plant - grew to like a 1m high, but then there was a party and i took little 'Hitler' (yes, i named him Hitler :p) with me and me and friends smoked the whole plant!

*sobs* Poor lil Hitler....
I wanted to buy some cannabis seeds from Amsterdam this summer but I didn't have much money left so... Damn them! Why did I had to buy a damn cd player?! Crap :(

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:32 PM
I wanted to buy some cannabis seeds from Amsterdam this summer but I didn't have much money left so... Damn them! Why did I had to buy a damn cd player?! Crap :(

*hits round head*

idiot!

Can't you buy them over there? I can buy seeds in the UK...

original_psycho
02-27-2005, 03:36 PM
*hits round head*

idiot!

Can't you buy them over there? I can buy seeds in the UK...
I don't know where to go... I don't wanna find some freak that would rape me, take my money and my weed too...
And yes, I'm an idiot, I already knew that.

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 03:51 PM
http://www.elephantos.com

online headshop, i thought they're also shipping internationally, if you want me to i'll look for another one tomorrow.

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 03:55 PM
this one's in english:

http://www.amazing-nature.com

shipping within europe is only 2 euros

and you should also check out the cacti and the mushrooms. mushrooms rule! :)

original_psycho
02-27-2005, 03:59 PM
Holy shit, thanks a lot!
Now all I gotta do is find a credit card... Do you happen to have one? :o

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 03:59 PM
nope, i'm so sorry

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 04:01 PM
Holy shit, thanks a lot!
Now all I gotta do is find a credit card... Do you happen to have one? :o

you gotta read the whole thing:

HOW TO PAY ?
We send the orders within two weeks after we've received payment. There are several ways:

CREDIT CARD
We except American Express, the VISA card en the Mastercard. What we need is the number of your card, the date of expire and your name as the name of the card owner. In case of Visa and Mastercard we also need the CVC code. This is a 3 digit number which you can find at the backside of your card.

When you use our ORDER FORM this information will be processed over a secured server. But, if wanted, you can also phone, fax or mail us this information (please find the numbers at the bottom of this page).

CASH
Print out the order form and send us this with cash payment in US Dollars or Euro. Please make sure the content of your envelope is not visible from the outside. If you wish you can send this registrated, so we have to sign for it. This way you can always check when and if we received your envelope.

BANK
Postbank
Our bank account is: 39.51.41. at the "Postbank" (Bijlmerdreef 109, 1102 BW Amsterdam, Netherlands). This account is set on the name Amazing Nature. International transfer code: ING BN L2A.

We also have an account at the ABN-Amro Bank. USA Dollars can be directly send to this account. Here is all the info on this account you need:

ABN-Amro Bank
Keizer Karelplein
Nijmegen, The Netherlands
Account: 40.35.80.714
Swift code: ABN ANL 2A (you need the Swift code for international transfers)

DEUTSCHE BANK
Herzogstraße 30
47533 Kleve, Germany
Bankkonto:3202017
BLZ: 324 700 24

CHEQUE / MONEY ORDER
Send us a cheque or international money order, payable to Amazing Nature. But please notice we cannot accept international cheques below 50 US dollar. This is because these are quit expensive to cash. By the way (for Europeans) , we do accept Euro-cheque for any amount.

PAY THE POSTMAN
This service will unfortunately disappear in december 2002. "Old Fashioned" as our post agency said. From december 2002 COD service (rembours) will only be available for clients in The Netherlands.

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER/ MONEY GRAM
Go to your local Western Union office to send us the payment. Email us the transfer number Western Union / Money Gram will give you. This is a fast service. Your order will be send within 3 or 4 days.

Western Union / Money Gram does not accept a company name (Amazing Nature). So please use the name: Mr. Henricus C. van Velthooven, living in the city of Nijmegen in The Netherlands.

PAYPAL
A save way to transfer money over the Internet. Click HERE for more info on Paypal. To send us payment, use this email address: paypal@amazing-nature.com

you don't HAVE to pay by creditcard :)

original_psycho
02-27-2005, 04:07 PM
Oh yeah, I was too lazy to read :o
Thanks a lot!

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 04:11 PM
you're welcome, and now i'm going to sleep. bye! :)

original_psycho
02-27-2005, 04:12 PM
Bye bye.
Sleep well =)

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-27-2005, 05:31 PM
I seem to be one of the only teenagers left who's never smoked cannabis, nor had the desire to. Or any other illegal drug, for that matter. Plenty of legal things I can do to make me happy.

Like drink and smoke. Look at me, I'm a big walking ball of contradiction.

original_psycho
02-27-2005, 05:33 PM
Drugs are bad, m'kay?

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-27-2005, 05:44 PM
Funny, I was watching South Park earlier.

HornyPope
02-27-2005, 07:16 PM
I scored 6 lol but that's probably because I pointed in the test somwhere what im happy with my consumption as it is and they assumed that it's all fine and dandy.

ninth
02-27-2005, 07:34 PM
For that you deserve a big, big kiss.

BuddyHolly
02-28-2005, 02:31 AM
Plenty of legal things I can do to make me happy.

me too, since smoking weed isn't illegal overhere :D

well actually it is... but the police won't do anything about people smoking it or having weed with em (up to 5 grams). it's a kind of a weird thing :confused:

Trip Boy
02-28-2005, 02:43 AM
I got a 5, but now I really wanna get stoned.

JoY
02-28-2005, 07:07 AM

1. A few times a year
2. Once or twice a month
3. Once or twice a week

same here. I mean, wtf? can't I just NOT use canabis?

BuddyHolly
02-28-2005, 07:08 AM
well... maybe that test is just for people who DO smoke weed :rolleyes:

JoY
02-28-2005, 07:11 AM
well... maybe that test is just for people who DO smoke weed :rolleyes:
your brilliance certainly MUST come from cannabis. I never would've gotten that.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-28-2005, 07:14 AM
^ Hahaha!

Brilliance certainly must equal intellectual brilliance. Look at Noodles is gay.

BuddyHolly
02-28-2005, 07:28 AM
your brilliance certainly MUST come from cannabis. I never would've gotten that.

too bad not everybody is as brilliant as you are without hit ;)

JoY
02-28-2005, 07:35 AM
I can be cheeky, oh yes. ;p

*wiggles ass*

MindlessSelfIndulgent
02-28-2005, 07:41 AM
My score was 1. This will fuckin kill me.

Noodles is gay
02-28-2005, 01:33 PM
this one's in english:

http://www.amazing-nature.com

shipping within europe is only 2 euros

and you should also check out the cacti and the mushrooms. mushrooms rule! :)

THANK YOU!

*kisses feet!*

Plus don't need a credit card!!! I'm gonna get shrooms! :p

^ Hahaha!

Brilliance certainly must equal intellectual brilliance. Look at Noodles is gay.

But of course... :cool:

BuddyHolly
02-28-2005, 01:38 PM
mushrooms rule!!!

wheelchairman
09-27-2005, 02:12 PM
I just got a 4.

Sin Studly
09-27-2005, 02:14 PM
Hah, I got a four too.

0r4ng3
09-27-2005, 02:16 PM
I don't even smoke it, and I got a 7. Strange.

the_GoDdEsS
09-27-2005, 02:23 PM
A four too. I'm less hardcore than Jenny. =(

Kerr
09-27-2005, 02:24 PM
I don't even smoke it, and I got a 7. Strange.
That's nothing, I got 10 :S

Sin Studly
09-27-2005, 02:24 PM
Weed is for niggers.

Sinister
09-27-2005, 02:26 PM
weed is for fags. cocaine is teh shit. JUST KIDDING ! drugs suck.

Sin Studly
09-27-2005, 02:28 PM
Weed and cocaine are for small children.

0r4ng3
09-27-2005, 02:29 PM
weed is for fags. cocaine is teh shit. JUST KIDDING ! drugs suck.
If you had stopped at "cocaine is teh shit", my opinion of you wouldn't have plummeted. It would've only dropped a little bit.

Sin Studly
09-27-2005, 02:30 PM
I'm surprised it has anywhere to plummit to.

JohnnyNemesis
09-27-2005, 05:08 PM
I hate fucking drug users who use up Britain's resources and drive up their crime rate.

Yup.

[Warning] Nimrod In Town
09-27-2005, 05:20 PM

1. A few times a year
2. Once or twice a month
3. Once or twice a week

Same here. So, i didn't take it.

Sin Studly
09-27-2005, 08:33 PM
I hate fucking drug users who use up Britain's resources and drive up their crime rate.

They should go back to their own nigger countries. Would that be Poland, or Israel?

platinumpt
09-28-2005, 04:30 AM
Result was 3. But yeah, the test is definitely meant for regular smokers, so a few questions didn't make much sense in my case. I answered them anyway.