02-27-2005, 03:14 PM
are u retarded?

turb0negr0
02-27-2005, 03:14 PM
probably .

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:15 PM
"The only thing i have to declare is my genius."

No, but it's highly likely that i'm the most intelligent person here...

Titus
02-27-2005, 03:16 PM
No, i m just deranged.
"The normal make a living. The deranged make history."
"Be normal, and the crowd will accept you. Be deranged, and they will make you their leader."

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 03:24 PM
but it's highly likely that i'm the most intelligent person here...

you think so cause you made one smart comment? :p

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:35 PM
you think so cause you made one smart comment? :p

No, not just that....

[pretentious, arrogant mode]because i know ancient Greek and Latin, made a smart comment, iq of 146, still manage to get A's at school even though i'm always stoned, can roll a joint in like a minute...[/pretentious, arrogant mode]

joking dudes! joking! :p

I don't know
02-27-2005, 03:40 PM
yeah, I'm retarded :D

I don't know
02-27-2005, 03:41 PM
"The only thing i have to declare is my genius."

yeah, u're a genius

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 03:41 PM
@ Noodles Is Gay: and you're funny too!http://www.comfusion.nl/grazforum/images/smilies/016.gif

oh i can role a joint in a minute too, and IF i went to my classes at school i could get A's too ;)

and btw... how do you role a joint?

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:48 PM
yeah, u're a genius

of course. :p

@ Noodles Is Gay: and you're funny too!http://www.comfusion.nl/grazforum/images/smilies/016.gif

oh i can role a joint in a minute too, and IF i went to my classes at school i could get A's too ;)

and btw... how do you role a joint?

how do i roll a joint?

I put weed into paper along the fold in the middle, then add roach at the left end with the gummed bit away from me, then just pick up and roll.

easy really.

Endymion
02-27-2005, 03:50 PM

and when you make an actual contribution to mankind, you just let me know.

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:51 PM
and when you make an actual contribution to mankind, you just let me know.

I will, first let me get my phd in classics then i'll write a book and dedicate it to the man who never ages....

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 03:53 PM
of course. :p

how do i roll a joint?

I put weed into paper along the fold in the middle, then add roach at the left end with the gummed bit away from me, then just pick up and roll.

easy really.

i'm just a stupid dutch guy... what do you mean with roach?

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 03:55 PM
i'm just a stupid dutch guy... what do you mean with roach?

you're dutch boy! you should know!

Roach = Slang. The butt of a marijuana cigarette - i make them outta part of the paper pack (thin card) and it just helps to hold the joint together and give you something solid to roll round.

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 03:57 PM
you're dutch boy! you should know!

Roach = Slang. The butt of a marijuana cigarette - i make them outta part of the paper pack (thin card) and it just helps to hold the joint together and give you something solid to roll round.

okay i know we just call it different... and we role joints with tabacco too

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 04:00 PM
okay i know we just call it different... and we role joints with tabacco too

what you call them then? God how i love coffee shops in Amsterdam! They're so fucking cool - i'm going back in the summer just for the coffee shops and heineken!

Yeah, i sometimes roll with tobacco too but only when i'm running outta weed and want it to last or if i'm at school and can't afford to get too high (i go to a private school - they'd chuck me out).

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 04:03 PM
well when you smoke joints without tabacco you get high, when you smoke joints with tabacco you get stoned... and overhere the weed is that good, we don't really need to role joints with only weed in it actually...

oh and we call a roach a "tipje"

oh and we've got coffeeshops in almost every town with more than 10.000 citizens. and heineken sucks!

Jack the Tripper
02-27-2005, 04:05 PM
special ed: I'm not stupid, I'm special

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 04:07 PM
well when you smoke joints without tabacco you get high, when you smoke joints with tabacco you get stoned... and overhere the weed is that good, we don't really need to role joints with only weed in it actually...

oh and we call a roach a "tipje"

Really? I get stoned on either, but the weed over here is utter shite compared with the weed i tried over there. Weed is fucking cheap over there too!

tipje! :D i'm so gonna call a roach that from now on!

How'd you roll then? Because you asked me.

Meh, heineken is cheap over there! Good for the nights! Weed in the day, pubs at night. How old are you btw? Coffee shops rock! I went to one in a little town called Dordrecht too, I was amazed!

BuddyHolly
special ed: I'm not stupid, I'm special

sure you are :rolleyes:

I don't know
hehehe :D :D

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 04:09 PM
sure you are :rolleyes:

No i really am!

"dude, pass me a tipje!" :D

original_psycho
02-27-2005, 04:10 PM
are u retarded?
Yes, I am.
How about you?

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 04:13 PM
Really? I get stoned on either, but the weed over here is utter shite compared with the weed i tried over there. Weed is fucking cheap over there too!

tipje! :D i'm so gonna call a roach that from now on!

How'd you roll then? Because you asked me.

Meh, heineken is cheap over there! Good for the nights! Weed in the day, pubs at night. How old are you btw? Coffee shops rock! I went to one in a little town called Dordrecht too, I was amazed!

how much do you have to pay for weed at you place?

well first i role a "tipje"... than i lay the tabacco on the rollingpaper, grind the weed and put it on the tabacco and than clos it... well their are different ways but that's the most common way

and is heineken expensive at your place? it just tastes like horsepiss :confused:

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 04:19 PM
how much do you have to pay for weed at you place?

well first i role a "tipje"... than i lay the tabacco on the rollingpaper, grind the weed and put it on the tabacco and than clos it... well their are different ways but that's the most common way

and is heineken expensive at your place? it just tastes like horsepiss :confused:

Here in the UK weed is about 8 an 1/8 of an ounce! I usually get it cheaper though - 30 for 1/2 an ounce the other day because my friend knew some guy!

I roll the same way when i use tobacco too, always the tobacco first...

Well heineken over there is like 0.60 which isn't bad, i usually like it mixed with sprite though (yes lightweight i know) - shandy, and they charge the same price even though they put it in a glass twice as big! Much more expensive here but it isn't bad as a shandy for 60p over there!

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 04:24 PM
Here in the UK weed is about 8 an 1/8 of an ounce! I usually get it cheaper though - 30 for 1/2 an ounce the other day because my friend knew some guy!

I roll the same way when i use tobacco too, always the tobacco first...

Well heineken over there is like 0.60 which isn't bad, i usually like it mixed with sprite though (yes lightweight i know) - shandy, and they charge the same price even though they put it in a glass twice as big! Much more expensive here but it isn't bad as a shandy for 60p over there!

so you pay 30 pounds for 50 grams? that's like 45 euros for 50 grams? :eek: damn THAT'S cheap!

about the heineken... i've never mixed beer with any soda. is that any good?

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 04:31 PM
so you pay 30 pounds for 50 grams? that's like 45 euros for 50 grams? :eek: damn THAT'S cheap!

about the heineken... i've never mixed beer with any soda. is that any good?

nonono- 50 g and 1/2 oz are different! i can't remember the exact measurements but that was a one off anyway because my friend had come down from Newcastle. But no - weed over there is a LOT cheaper!

try mixing then usually about 6/10 beer and 4/10 lemonade. tis good. called a shandy over here but Dutch bar staff don't understand shandy so you'll have to explain to them.

Noodles is gay
02-27-2005, 04:33 PM
Nice talking to you - i gotta go, my fucking time on the internet is up :( gay parental controls. Gonna go get high instead ;). Bye.

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 04:47 PM
i'm going to bed, so i've got to go to. got to get up early tomorrow and i can't get high :(

but it was nice talking to you too :)

see ya!

BuddyHolly
02-27-2005, 05:10 PM
nonono- 50 g and 1/2 oz are different! i can't remember the exact measurements but that was a one off anyway because my friend had come down from Newcastle. But no - weed over there is a LOT cheaper!

i found something out: 50 grams/1.76 ounce
10 grams/0.35 ounce

so one ounce is about... i don't feel like calculating right now so maybe i'll do that tomorrow ;)

Trippy
02-27-2005, 05:36 PM
are u retarded?

well yeah thats what they call me.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-27-2005, 06:28 PM
Just under 30 grams. Ta daa.

And learning almost totally dead languages doesn't make you intelligent. Neither does grades. Intelligence is having brains and knowing how to use them.

UgLy_eLf
02-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh................

uh.............

UHhHHhH..................

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH......... ........................

Yes.

BuddyHolly
02-28-2005, 03:33 AM
I'm retarded

we already knew that :rolleyes:

Trip Boy
02-28-2005, 03:44 AM
I'm not retarded!