10-29-2004, 06:08 AM
Olá a todos do Fórum... este é meu blog... entram lá ... :D

http://www.rebeldes.blog.aol.com.br :cool: :eek:

smelly poo in a shoe
10-29-2004, 06:20 AM
i like the english language...

curuja
10-30-2004, 12:11 AM
Ok i know what he (or she) told.. let me reply... VAI SE FUDE CARALHO!! VEM PRO FORUM DO OFFSPRING FAZE PROPAGANDO DE BLOG?! Ok.. i feel better now.. ;)

greencows12
10-30-2004, 12:13 AM
tengo el gato los pantalones.

Jebus
10-30-2004, 12:58 AM
He's talking in portuguese right? It's definately not spanish.

curuja
10-30-2004, 01:05 AM
yeah! its portuguese..

Jebus
10-30-2004, 01:07 AM
I undestood everything except this part

é meu blog... entram lá
whats does it mean?

curuja
10-30-2004, 12:18 PM
it mean "its my blog (a virtual daily)... enter there" some thing like that.. :D

Special Delivery BR.
11-02-2004, 08:28 PM
Yeah!!
QUE RIDICULO, FAZENDO PROPAGANDA DO SEU BLOG NO FORUM DO OFFSPRING?? PARA OW, QUE LIXO (i just said him/her to stop to type about his/her blogger ....)
1- o pessoal aqui fala ingles (ppl here speaks english)
2- aqui é um fórum pra discutir temas ligados ao offspring (here is a forum to discuss about the offspring)
3- va se foder hehehe brincadeira (fuck you... j/k)

ALEM DISSO, É ANALFABETO!

" ENTRAM LÁ" hauhauhauahuahuaha
NAO SERIA "ENTREM LÁ"?? besta!

curuja
11-21-2004, 06:20 AM
hehehe ;)

Leonan
11-21-2004, 06:53 AM
Vá tomar no cu porra fica fazendo propaganda aki, tu eh uma bixa msm, e alem disso teu blog eh uma merda aprende a fazer algo direto viado!!!

Fuck you!! keep anuciating blogs here!!! you are really a bitch, and ur blog is trash, you should learn to do a good blog first!!! GAY!!!! :mad:

curuja
11-21-2004, 07:00 AM
Vá tomar no cu porra fica fazendo propaganda aki, tu eh uma bixa msm, e alem disso teu blog eh uma merda aprende a fazer algo direto viado!!!

Fuck you!! keep anuciating blogs here!!! you are really a bitch, and ur blog is trash, you should learn to do a good blog first!!! GAY!!!! :mad:

hehehe primero post com atitude! belo começo...hehehe :D
hehehe firs post with atitude! nice start...hehehe :D

Jake
11-21-2004, 12:57 PM
i like the english language...
transformers, robots become alive!

Victor
11-21-2004, 06:25 PM
Olá a todos do Fórum... este é meu blog... entram lá ... :D

http://www.rebeldes.blog.aol.com.br :cool: :eek:

Write that it will put in English, your misfortune

Victor
11-21-2004, 06:28 PM
Write that it will put in English, your misfortune

Gay Gay Gay Gay Gay gay Gay vä tomar no cú

Funky-Munky
11-21-2004, 08:31 PM
hi guys :)

Camilamazed
11-29-2004, 08:29 PM
Ok i know what he (or she) told.. let me reply... VAI SE FUDE CARALHO!! VEM PRO FORUM DO OFFSPRING FAZE PROPAGANDO DE BLOG?! Ok.. i feel better now.. ;)

I THINK YOU'VE GIVEN A PROPER ANSWER HAHAHA.....YOU RULE......

Strider
11-30-2004, 11:52 AM
Ok. I'm no webmaster but there are somehings I must say.

1. You should not copy information from another webpage. Well, if you do, don't just paste things as they are, make some changes.
2. The little red balls moving along with the cursor really make me sick, and I think I spoke everyone's feelings.
3. "...quando começou BAD HABBIT" You should take some English lessons once in a while.
4. " Porém com conecção discada é meio difíciu de aparecer a imagem..." Oh, and some Portuguese lessons as well.
5. You shouldn't use this space to advertise your webpage, for it's already parsed as a link on your personal profile, you know.

One more thing...this thread should have been posted offtopic, not here.

Trip Boy
11-30-2004, 10:55 PM
This informative book is marred by language blemishes and the havoc of printer’s devil in English and in Sanskrit mantras and contains superfluous material. It seems it has not been edited nor the proof read. Amulet is spelt as emulet, beej as beef, Mahamood Gaznvi as Mohammad Ghanazi, sanctum sanctorum as sanctum sanatorium, dome of the temple as the tomb of the temple, incense sticks as essence sticks, earthern lamps as eastern lamps, to mention just a few of them. It seems that the publishers never bothered to give due attention to the language niceties as the English expressions are quite substandard. The experiences of Dwivedi’s Egyptian tour should have formed the material for another book as it makes a hotch-potch of the whole subject.

Strider
12-01-2004, 10:56 AM
Just WHAT are you doing here, you retard? And what's the connection between the point of this thread and the things you said?

iamfromengland
12-01-2004, 12:40 PM
in f'in english plz

Strider
12-02-2004, 09:45 AM
in f'in english plz
As far as I concern, that's not English either. It's ebonics.