Mota Boy
02-28-2005, 01:26 PM
Cow = beef
Sheep = lamb
Chicken = chicken
Turkey = turkey
Duck = duck
Fish = fish
Pig = pork, ham, sausage, bacon, pepperoni...

What gives?

JohnnyNemesis
02-28-2005, 01:35 PM
The pig is a magical animal.

Skate Rat 19
02-28-2005, 02:17 PM
cow has some more uses but ur right, pig is in all American foods, funny quensidence or however u spell it. ironic is a better word.

Mota Boy
02-28-2005, 02:34 PM
funny quensidence or however u spell it. ironic is a better word.
...neither of which apply.

wheelchairman
02-28-2005, 02:43 PM
It's a sneaky christian conspiracy to trick the jews and muslims.

Mota Boy
02-28-2005, 02:57 PM
Ahh, that reminds me of one of my favorite stories of all time.

sKratch
02-28-2005, 03:06 PM
Reminds me of last night.

Betty
02-28-2005, 08:51 PM
You should have a thought of the day for everyday. Then you could compile a calendar.

I had a thought that could possibly be worthy of "thought of the day" status, but don't want to post because:
(a) can't steal the thought of the day idea, and can't come up with something myself due to lack of creativity
(b) not PC enough
(c) might actually be really stupid (ahhh... self confidence issues again...!) and I will be sad when nobody answers and it sinks to page 4 in a day

HornyPope
02-28-2005, 09:39 PM
Greek mythology wants that Prometheus had once cheated Zeus over animal sacrfice. He piled up two sacrifices to the Gods--in one he placed the bones covered with fat to create an image of a worthy tribute, in the other he placed the meat concealed underneath layers of skin--and asked Zeus to choose what's the worthy sacrifice to him. Zeus fell for the trap. It was henceforth decided that humans be allowed to keep the meat of the animals.

I think God never got over this trick and made at least two major religions (plus the Christians who follow the Torah) give up Pork as a little "fuck you".

The Motherfucker has a keen sense of humour and irony.

(b) not PC enough

Wtf? You're the most politically correct person here and the least controversial. What do you have to worry about offending someone?

dirtybird
02-28-2005, 09:42 PM
cow has some more uses but ur right, pig is in all American foods, funny quensidence or however u spell it. ironic is a better word.

Coincidence, maybe? Nice try.

Who gives a shit about political correctness on The Offspring boards?

Radi0_havana52
02-28-2005, 10:12 PM
Holy shit i never thought about that

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 10:39 AM
Mota sucks! (but in a good way)