PDA

View Full Version : Just introducing myself

Isolated Fury
02-28-2005, 07:14 PM
Hi everyone. I'm not exactly new here; I've been poking around the forum for about a month now. But I've noticed, you are all fairly well aquainted. You seem like you know a lot about each other. I guess I just feel kind of left out a little. I'm not really complaining. I'm used to being alone most of the time. But still, I'd like to get to know you guys.

My name's Andy. I'm a senior in high school in Pennsylvania. Umm...I've got a wiiiiiiide range in my taste in music, from punk all the way to folk. I'm currently involved with the greatest girl in the world :) . Umm...I spend most of my time either on the computer or with my friends. I don't know..haha. I guess ask anything else you'd like to know. I'm open to hear all about you guys.

Thanks

Offspring Pyro
02-28-2005, 07:14 PM
what city in Pennslyvania?

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-28-2005, 07:16 PM
Uhm. Hi there.

turb0negr0
02-28-2005, 07:18 PM
Hi .

TheUnholyNightbringer
my name is Andy to. but I'm a junior in high school in Wisconsin.

This ain't about you, bizotch!

ninth
I'm currently involved with the greatest girl in the world
High School relationships usually end.

TheUnholyNightbringer
02-28-2005, 07:20 PM
Yeah. But I didn't go talking about me. I said hi.

Betty
02-28-2005, 07:24 PM
Yeah, I'd imagine it would be quite daunting to start frequenting a message board where everybody knew each other already. Possibly the reason I stick with this one and no others.

sKratch
02-28-2005, 07:30 PM
High School relationships usually end.
I'll attest to that.

ninth
02-28-2005, 07:44 PM
Most people that are no longer in high school would.

sKratch
02-28-2005, 10:13 PM
I wouldn't like a month ago :|

ninth
02-28-2005, 11:32 PM
How long have you been out of high school though?

Tizzalicious
03-01-2005, 04:11 AM
Hi there :) And welcome and stuff :)

Izie
03-01-2005, 04:17 AM
What Tizz said :)

sKratch
03-01-2005, 07:40 AM
How long have you been out of high school though?
second semester freshman

HornyPope
03-01-2005, 08:20 AM
Post noodz of your girl.

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Way to talk back Isolated Fury! Fucking goober.

Mota Boy
03-01-2005, 09:33 AM
Yeah, I'd imagine it would be quite daunting to start frequenting a message board where everybody knew each other already. Possibly the reason I stick with this one and no others.
Really? I love starting off on a new message board (though I've only done it a few times) and watching my status go from newb to well-respected member over the course of a few months.

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 09:35 AM
Really? I love starting off on a new message board (though I've only done it a few times) and watching my status go from newb to well-respected member over the course of a few months.

Making a name for yourself is always good.

slit_wrists
03-01-2005, 09:54 AM
hello............................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .....................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ......................

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 09:57 AM
I hate you, I really do.

slit_wrists
03-01-2005, 10:00 AM
the feelings mutual

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 10:04 AM
Good, then we should hump ass.

slit_wrists
03-01-2005, 10:05 AM
erm y................................................. ..............no

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 10:05 AM
I'd love to wrap those dots around your fucking neck.

slit_wrists
03-01-2005, 10:07 AM
ur not the only one........

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 10:10 AM
Most hate you here, why post?

slit_wrists
03-01-2005, 10:10 AM
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ..
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ...........................................
.................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ............

slit_wrists
03-01-2005, 10:11 AM
Most hate you here, why post?
likewise..............

Trip Boy
03-01-2005, 10:11 AM
More will hate you soon.

slit_wrists
03-01-2005, 10:12 AM
and..........

Isolated Fury
03-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Wow...Umm, I'm sorry that I have seemed to start some sort of argument. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to meet new people. I guess that you don't take kindly to new faces. I'll just not bother you guys anymore. It'd probably be for the best anyway, right? Consistency is important to you.

Change is good, assholes...

original_psycho
03-01-2005, 01:22 PM
Hi, I'm a psychopath serial killer. Nice too meet you. Wanna be friends? I'll stab you in the back if you would be my friend.. If not, I'll stab you anyway...

PrettyInPink_DeadInRed
03-01-2005, 01:33 PM
Wow...Umm, I'm sorry that I have seemed to start some sort of argument. I didn't mean to. I just wanted to meet new people. I guess that you don't take kindly to new faces. I'll just not bother you guys anymore. It'd probably be for the best anyway, right? Consistency is important to you.

.................................................. .................................................. ........
.................................................. .................................................. .......
.................................................. .................................................. ........
.................................................. .................................................. .......

slit_wrists
03-01-2005, 01:34 PM
i never liked you

Isolated Fury
03-01-2005, 01:40 PM
i never liked you

Me? Why? I haven't really been around long enough to truly piss someone off.

sKratch
03-01-2005, 01:41 PM
Post noodz of your girl.
you talkin to me?

slit_wrists
03-01-2005, 01:42 PM
Me? Why? I haven't really been around long enough to truly piss someone off.
not you im talkin to that pretty in pink bitch

Isolated Fury
03-01-2005, 01:43 PM
Haha

Oh ok, I gotcha.

dirtybird
03-01-2005, 01:48 PM

It would have happened in another thread regardless.

"I guess that you don't take kindly to new faces. I'll just not bother you guys anymore. It'd probably be for the best anyway, right? Consistency is important to you." --- Get some antidepressants. We'll aknowledge your good posts, diss your bad posts, but won't really say anything else about you until you make a name for yourself for lack of better words.

"Change is good, assholes..." --- That'd be a pretty good signature for you to start out with.

NIX-on-the-MAN
03-01-2005, 05:02 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4969

Betty
03-01-2005, 05:29 PM

Yeah, well not everyone is as amazingly witty and loveable as SOME people...

Nah, I actually think people warmed up to me (and are still in the process of doing so) fairly quickly here when I actually started routinely posting.

But still, there's a lot of history to a place... and I would never have had that anywhere else, and would miss all the inside jokes, etc.

Isolated Fury
03-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Well, it seems like they don't want me to really be here. So, I guess I'll never be clued into any of the inside jokes.

Betty
03-01-2005, 06:15 PM
I don't think that's the point. It's not like people don't want you to know them. But people don't explain inside jokes for the benefit of those who don't know them, that's the whole concept of an inside joke. And it's not like people don't want you to be here. It's just that they most likely honestly DO NOT CARE. You can either be annoying/stupid (this may or may not be on purpose) and become disliked, be regular and have nobody care about you for a long, long time, or be exceptional and then have people care maybe a little bit.

There are so many people that register to this board that you will most likely not get special attention, at least for awhile. So don't be all "nobody likes me" because that's how people work.

rock4life09
03-12-2005, 09:07 AM
Hi everyone. I'm not exactly new here; I've been poking around the forum for about a month now. But I've noticed, you are all fairly well aquainted. You seem like you know a lot about each other. I guess I just feel kind of left out a little. I'm not really complaining. I'm used to being alone most of the time. But still, I'd like to get to know you guys.

hey andy im new here. so i kno how ur feelin, if that makes u feel any better. :o

slit_wrists
03-12-2005, 09:09 AM
u av a very colourful sig

the_GoDdEsS
03-12-2005, 09:11 AM
Oh, we know, love, respect, sodomize and hate each other. We're only human. If you want to know a lot about people, I suggest you read the whole '+/-' topic. =)

Just kidding. Have a nice stay with us.