PDA

View Full Version : How Offspring will be on warped tour?

jyancey
03-01-2005, 02:10 PM
I have always been a big offspring fan and supported their work and them as people. But just as what has been said in recent posts I think they have become less fan oriented. I have seen them live a few times and the shows have been great. I always wanted to meet them and maybe talk to them just because they have been a huge part of my life. The last couple of shows I have waited both before and after their performance at the venue and been denied everytime. Most recently on the Splinter tour me and some friends waited for an hour after the show only to have Dexter walk up to the barricade where we all were standing, not even acknowledging we were there, and having his security guards move us out of the way so his driver could pull out in a van. This has happened a previous times as well. Maybe I have been spoiled because alot of the other bands I grew up listening to have all been really cool about hanging out with ther fans.

The question is, do you think the Offspring will be like 90% of the bands on the tour and hang out with fans at there both and do signings, etc?
Or do you think they will be like the other 10% on the tour and stay in there buses avoiding contact with their fans?

dirtybird
03-01-2005, 02:11 PM
They'll do whatever. In otherwords...

Meh.

dexterisMYman
03-01-2005, 02:12 PM
no cuz at concerts they like to interact with their fans so i think they'll b like the 90%.

Tired_Of_You
03-01-2005, 02:34 PM
I met them really easily. I just waited outside after the show half an hour before some of the guys came outside. Higgins told us where the rest of the band was. I guess it's easier to meet them (and also other bands) when the show is in a small place. There are less people waiting for them and stuff like that. That's what happen with most of the people I know who met bands. They are like 90% of the bands.