PDA

View Full Version : question for hard-core fans!!!!!

Argentino86
03-01-2005, 11:39 PM
:confused: i have no idea if "gone away" is about a girl Dexter lost or what! I heard it was his wife.... is that true??????

Argentino86
03-01-2005, 11:41 PM
Argentino86:confused: i have no idea if "gone away" is about a girl Dexter lost or what! I heard it was his wife.... is that true??????

[/QUOTE] if you can't see them, they can't see you.... meaning if your ever in danger, just close your eyes and they will disapear. :)~

HMSPresident
03-02-2005, 02:35 AM
There have been a million posts about this already... Use the search function, and find them.

leo3375
03-02-2005, 06:26 PM
Yes, this has been asked, like, A LOT!!!

But once again, here's the answer:

The popular rumor is that it's about the biological mother of Dexter's teenage (now nearly adult) daughter. Rumor has it she died in a car crash. These are the only consistencies in the rumors. Whether this woman was his girlfriend, fiancée, or even wife has varied.

This is nothing more than rumor at this point in time and should be regarded as such. Since Dexter doesn't like to talk about the song's subject matter, it would be a good show of respect to not speculate on what it's actually about and instead give it your own personal meaning.

vintagepunkrock7
03-02-2005, 09:53 PM
that was very well said leo :)