PDA

View Full Version : Motherfuckers

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 06:35 AM
Some motherfucking shitheads in the bus today stole my fucking cd player! When I realized that my backpack was open and that my cd player was gone I started crying like the pussy that I am... It had sentimental value, for god's sake! Why can't people just take some jobs or kill themselves and leave us good folks alone?! Fuck, it cost 100 euro and I bought it from Paris... How can I get a new one now?! I'm just a poor 14 year old with sucky parents! Dammit, I'm never gonna ride a bus again! I'd rather walk to school or wherever I wanna go... Shiiiiiiiiiit! I'm not in the mood for anything! How am I gonna get through school hours now?! Damn it all, fucking crack heads, hope they get hit by the same fucking bus!

Titus
03-02-2005, 06:43 AM
Just go to skool again if ur parent give u a new one^^
Or maybe, u can steal another one^^
J/k
Last year i used to go to skool in a bus, they never stole anything, maybe cuz i haven t anything.... Don t worry about it. Things will change

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 06:49 AM
We don't have school buses. We have normal buses.
And fuck it, it's not about the money, it had sentimental value. Motherfuckers... And they ask me why I talk shit about my country... Pffffffffff...

Offspring Pyro
03-02-2005, 06:52 AM
sry to hear that :( What country do you live in?

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 06:53 AM
The european shithole called Romania...

Titus
03-02-2005, 07:01 AM
Romania sound be nice

BuddyHolly
03-02-2005, 07:11 AM
guess al countrys suck at that point. they once stole my cd-player too. but for one time the police did a good job and the caught the kids who stole it. it was at the pinkpop festival overhere, and some kids from the village the festival is at came on the festivalcampsites to steal from tents of people who were there.

JoY
03-02-2005, 07:57 AM
I know I'm definitely not innocent, when it comes to stealing, but I really don't get why people steal PERSONAL stuff from individuals. I'd never fucking do that in my life. people have bought that, paid for it, picked it out in the store, because they wanted it to be theirs, gotten it from their aunts & uncles on their birthday..... I REALLY don't get it.

my boyfriend's frat-group is suspended from the studentclub, because one of the members stole a mobile phone in the wardrobe & it was caught on camera. what the fuck, man??! what are you doing, stealing other people's belongings??! go buy your own phone & if you can't afford it, WORK for it. that's the way it goes. don't touch other people's stuff. grr.

Killb0y
03-02-2005, 07:59 AM
I know what you feel, I feel real sorry for ya. I once got attaced in the train - two guys took my money(and ironicly it was for a cd player), I thought that's it's over and I lost my money but I fought back and got it back. Then bought the cd player, just was pissed later that I couldn't kick their asses cause there was two of them. If I had lost that money I'd kill.

JoY
03-02-2005, 08:10 AM
once I hung my coat in a *guarded* wardrobe. when I came back after the party (quite awfully drunk & definitely ready to go home), both my coat & my handbag were gone. it appeared the people, who were supposed to watch the wardrobe (they even got paid to) had let people IN the wardrobe to look for their own coats.

do you even know what I had in that bag? man, my brandnew cellphone (Samsung S300), my public transport card, my bankpasses, my university cards, my keys to my bike, my housekeys, my agenda, my gloves, my make up, my DIESEL-wallet (my god, I'll never forgive them for that), my money..... I just stood on the Dam square, I couldn't call anyone, I couldn't go anywhere (no keys to my bike & no public transportation card), & if I could go home, I had no housekeys. I had no money & worst of all, it was snowing & I had no coat. I walked around drunk wearing my t-shirt, in complete desperation, until someone offered me his phone & I could call a friend, who paid for my cab & let me stay at her place. GRR!

Mannen som blev en gris
03-02-2005, 08:37 AM
Was it a cd in the player? I'd be more woried about that. You can take my player but fuck you if you stole a cd!

Me and my friends where going to play badminton once. My best friend was with us and when we were changing he couldn't find his cellphone. Later, on the way home, we found the phone in the snow...It turned out that he had walked with his backpack open and it fell out. It's amazing that it was still there and worked perfectly.

I always thought you where a boy from uk, now it turns out you're a Rumanian girl.. :)

Tired_Of_You
03-02-2005, 08:59 AM
Was it a cd in the player? I'd be more woried about that. You can take my player but fuck you if you stole a cd!

Why would you be more woried? It costs way less. You can download it or buy it again, but a CD player costs a lot.

Original_psycho : it sucks, I know how you feel, those people are fucking stupid. I can't understand either why people steal from another person. Someone who worked to buy something, or like you it has a sentimental value.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-02-2005, 09:06 AM
Why would you be more woried? It costs way less. You can download it or buy it again, but a CD player costs a lot.
My cd's have a "sentemential value". If someone would steal Americana from me I would be sooo mad at him! That was the first Offspring album I bought and it was the first real album too. Sure I had cds before but they where just crap. Anyway, stealing in any form is bad.

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:03 AM
Fuck the cd, I didn't have any cd in it, but even if it was a cd in, I wouldn't have given two squirts of piss on it. The cd player counts. It's my life. I can't live without a cd player. Yes, I'm pathetic, I know. Plus, it has a big sentimental value. I bought it this summer from Paris in a trip and I have lots of great memories from that trip. I can't explain it very well, but I'm really sad about the whole thing. ='(

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:07 AM
Romania sound be nice
The best country in the world...

I always thought you where a boy from uk, now it turns out you're a Rumanian girl.. :)
From the UK?! People have asked me if I'm from America, but the UK?!

Original_psycho : it sucks, I know how you feel, those people are fucking stupid. I can't understand either why people steal from another person. Someone who worked to buy something, or like you it has a sentimental value.
I know... Fucking gypsies, I hate them all! I hate my country full of them! Damn, stupid fucking day! I should have stayed at home like I planned... Dammit!

Sunny
03-02-2005, 10:07 AM
you're not pathetic, i cried like a fucking baby when my iPod broke. I hated leaving the house without it.

i'm sorry. stupid fucking asshole people. ='(

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:09 AM
I wish I had an iPod... It would be much easier for me to own one... Do you have any idea how much it is in euro? I'm going to a trip to Budapest-Viena-Praga and I was just wondering cause maybe I'll have enough money to buy one.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-02-2005, 10:16 AM
I had an mp3-player that broke...But I'd rather don't have it than losing one of my cds. Maybe I'm the one pathetic... :rolleyes:

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:19 AM
Not really, I'm like that too. But I'd rather lose the CDs than the CD Player...

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:22 AM
They were two of them, I think. And I also think that one of them was younger than me. Motherfucking, gypsies...

Sunny
03-02-2005, 10:28 AM
I wish I had an iPod... It would be much easier for me to own one... Do you have any idea how much it is in euro? I'm going to a trip to Budapest-Viena-Praga and I was just wondering cause maybe I'll have enough money to buy one.

um.. the iPod mini is 199 euros.. the regular one is i think 299. or a bit more. =/

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:31 AM
I only get 300 euro for a week... Dammit, nothing good happens too me... =(

Sunny
03-02-2005, 10:34 AM
there's other mp3 players on the market that are cheaper than the iPod. Plus the iPod Shuffle is only 100 euros..

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Thanks for telling me, because I had no idea about the prices.
Can't wait! =)

samr
03-02-2005, 10:42 AM
Motherfuckers... And they ask me why I talk shit about my country... Pffffffffff...

Because it's your country's fault you had your backpack open.

Obie2trice
03-02-2005, 10:43 AM
Some motherfucking shitheads in the bus today stole my fucking cd player! When I realized that my backpack was open and that my cd player was gone I started crying like the pussy that I am... It had sentimental value, for god's sake! Why can't people just take some jobs or kill themselves and leave us good folks alone?! Fuck, it cost 100 euro and I bought it from Paris... How can I get a new one now?! I'm just a poor 14 year old with sucky parents! Dammit, I'm never gonna ride a bus again! I'd rather walk to school or wherever I wanna go... Shiiiiiiiiiit! I'm not in the mood for anything! How am I gonna get through school hours now?! Damn it all, fucking crack heads, hope they get hit by the same fucking bus!

what a ugly bitches, but lucky for you cd-players don`t cost much these days

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:44 AM
The assholes who stole my player opened my backpack.

what a ugly bitches, but lucky for you cd-players don`t cost much these days
Yeahj, but it's hard to find a quality and cheap one here... Dammit!

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:47 AM
I still think you should kill the people who stole it
Oh yeah, cause my city's so small that I can find them right after the corner...

BuddyHolly
03-02-2005, 10:49 AM
or you should kill everyone on that bus :rolleyes:

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:49 AM
There are hundreds of buses in this city. We don't have school buses, we use public transport to go to school... So...

BuddyHolly
03-02-2005, 10:50 AM
So you should kill every single person in every single bus ;)

Sunny
03-02-2005, 10:51 AM

nope, but in some countries (Romania, Poland) it's definitely not safe to have valuables on the bus with you. Or to even talk to Gypsies.. I did once and she wanted to shake my hand and next thing I know my antique ring with platinum inlays was fucking gone.

rah. sorry if i sound racist or whatever, but in eastern europe gypsies are KNOWN for stealing everything in sight.
ugh.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Don't buy the iPod! It sucks! I really don't understand what's so special about it. Perhaps the memory....But I don't think anyone fills a player with 60gb of music. And if you would get that one stolen (wich is a much bigger chance because more people want it and it's esier to see) you would just have wasted a lot of money. Plus, it's Apple so it doesn't support the best format: wma.
PS. Do I use the words "just" and "would" too often? Anyway, I can't help it :o

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:53 AM
Yeah, gypsies totally suck. Some gypsies stole my cell phone in a bus last year... And other gypsies almost killed me with a knife for another cell phone, last year too... Damn them all!

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 10:56 AM
Don't buy the iPod! It sucks! I really don't understand what's so special about it. Perhaps the memory....But I don't think anyone fills a player with 60gb of music. And if you would get that one stolen (wich is a much bigger chance because more people want it and it's esier to see) you would just have wasted a lot of money. Plus, it's Apple so it doesn't support the best format: wma.
I don't know. It depends on the amount of money I'll have with me. I'll try to get a cheaper one, but I really wanted this one for the memory (yes, I have that much music) and it's smaller than a cd player so I can keep it in my pocket. Nobody stole anything from my pocket. So... I'll think about it...

Sunny
03-02-2005, 10:58 AM
do you HAVE an iPod? cause I do, and all of my friends do, and believe me, these things fucking rock. They break, sure, seeing as they are hard drives, but Apple replaced mine for free.

Also, I have at least 20 gb of music.. -shrugs- And you don't have to get the 60 Gb ipod. Plus they can serve as backup devices.

Aaaand the chances of getting one stolen are slimmer.. cause it's small enough to fit in your pocket.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Yeah, gypsies totally suck. Some gypsies stole my cell phone in a bus last year... And other gypsies almost killed me with a knife for another cell phone, last year too... Damn them all!
You seem to live in a violent city... Glad I live in a Swedish suburb. :)

Do you realize that you post 77 post a day?! :eek: You seriously can't have a life...

Sunny
03-02-2005, 10:59 AM
haha original_psycho and I brought up the same points.. awesome.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-02-2005, 11:00 AM
But why do they rock?

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 11:02 AM
You seem to live in a violent city... Glad I live in a Swedish suburb. :)

Do you realize that you post 77 post a day?! :eek: You seriously can't have a life...
Yes, it's pretty violent.
And yes, I do realize that. I suffer from insomnia so I stay all night posting.

haha original_psycho and I brought up the same points.. awesome.
Haha, I just say it. Awesome indeed. =)

samr
03-02-2005, 11:03 AM
I hate watchin these rich 13 and 14 year old kids walking around with their ipods. They have one earphone in one ear and half listen to their friends talk about nothing. God Damn them all.

Sunny
03-02-2005, 11:04 AM
the interface is very intuitive and user friendly, and the clickwheel is an amazing thing. they're super light and small, so you can fit your entire music collection in your pocket. they're well designed and stylish, at least according to me.. and I value usability more than appearance.

Also, it can serve as a digital planner, which is awesome.

therefore, ipods rock.

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 11:07 AM
I used to walk around with my cd player with one earphone in one ear and with the other one listening to my friends talking...

Sunny
03-02-2005, 11:07 AM
I hate watchin these rich 13 and 14 year old kids walking around with their ipods. They have one earphone in one ear and half listen to their friends talk about nothing. God Damn them all.

what's wrong with that?

Mannen som blev en gris
03-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Perhaps you have a losless format or something like that, but you should still check exactly how much space it takes.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-02-2005, 11:13 AM
What the hell is your avatar supposed to be? Looks like a red eye.

I've written aviator twice insted of avatar!

Tired_Of_You
03-02-2005, 11:43 AM
It doesn't suck. Like Sunny said you don't need the 60gb, there are also the iPods mini (4 gb I think). Ipods <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Small, nice, works perfectly, you can have a thousand of songs. They rule.

original_psycho
03-02-2005, 11:46 AM
Dammit, now I wanna get one right now =/
Can't wait to go to that trip in three weeks. I'd rather buy an iPod and starve the rest of the trip. =o