PDA

View Full Version : My friends suck

punkangel
10-29-2004, 08:59 AM
On Thursday afternoon, my best friend said she hated punk rock. I was very
shocked of course! Then 15 minutes later, she blabbed that she hated The
Offspring! I hate her sooooooooooo much now! You guys got to help me
get over this stupid fight!! GOD! What is with her? Probably because she is
a girly-girl! I hate Girly-girls! Even the sluty ones that go to my school.
You know what's funny with the sluts at my school, they think thier popular!
Ha! Last night's dance one of my sluty friends went out with a nerd.GOSH!
See my point. they are really despirate!

Not Ozymandias
10-29-2004, 09:06 AM
Sounds like she has decent taste in music. Good for her.

Nina
10-29-2004, 09:07 AM
i have the feeling that this is a joke :]
at least i hope so.

[popple]
10-29-2004, 09:08 AM
Haha, yeah. Your a selfish bitch by the way, it's not up to you to dictate your friends and tell them what they can or cannot listen to.

Sunny
10-29-2004, 09:31 AM
First of.

1. You're a damn shitty friend if you consider a disagreement like that a "fight" and a reason to hate someone.

2. you're also a sexist, judgemental, prejudiced little cunt.

yah.

Vera
10-29-2004, 10:03 AM
Not everyone has to lurrrrve the Offspring. People like different music. As long as she doesn't bash you for liking the music you like, everything's cool.

A little tolerance, please!

And if she's one of those annoying "your favourite band sucks, so I will tell you about it 92759836 times per day"-types, just tell her to shut up about it. Don't be immature and say something nasty about her favourite music, even though you might feel like saying something awful like that.

I understand it can piss you off, but she's still your friend. Just tell her that if she bashes the Offspring, she might want it to do in the company of someone who's not a fan.

RobinoZombie
10-29-2004, 10:13 AM
seriously....

Mota Boy
10-29-2004, 10:37 AM

Hahahaha. I give you props, whoever you are.

Hysteria
10-29-2004, 10:38 AM
Get over it for fuck's sake, different people like different things.

Inshane
10-29-2004, 10:40 AM
hmm Im just suprised you had friends.

the_GoDdEsS
10-29-2004, 10:40 AM
Dude... *rolls eyes* It's highly amusing how close-minded some teenage punks are.
Twas very entertaining. Thank you for making my night.

punkangel
10-29-2004, 11:43 AM
Not everyone has to lurrrrve the Offspring. People like different music. As long as she doesn't bash you for liking the music you like, everything's cool.

A little tolerance, please!

And if she's one of those annoying "your favourite band sucks, so I will tell you about it 92759836 times per day"-types, just tell her to shut up about it. Don't be immature and say something nasty about her favourite music, even though you might feel like saying something awful like that.

I understand it can piss you off, but she's still your friend. Just tell her that if she bashes the Offspring, she might want it to do in the company of someone who's not a fan.
no duh! I know that but she is the one who hates me! morons!

[popple]
10-29-2004, 11:45 AM
no duh! I know that but she is the one who hates me! morons!

So she hates you for what reason again?

And just because she hates you, you think that it's acceptable to hate her because she hates The Offspring? You both suck......

punkangel
']Haha, yeah. Your a selfish bitch by the way, it's not up to you to dictate your friends and tell them what they can or cannot listen to.

My friends are the ones who hate me. gosh peoples I'm not selfish! They are. That was my message to this thread!

Hysteria
right...good comeback.

punkangel
10-29-2004, 11:46 AM
Dude... *rolls eyes* It's highly amusing how close-minded some teenage punks are.
Twas very entertaining. Thank you for making my night.

you are welcome. *sarcastic*

Vera
10-29-2004, 11:47 AM
Find new friends, for fuck's sake.

punkangel
right...good comeback.

I'm serious you moron!

[popple]
My friends are the ones who hate me. gosh peoples I'm not selfish! They are. That was my message to this thread!

Oh right. I don't think them hating you makes them selfish does it? Just bitchy.

punkangel
10-29-2004, 11:50 AM
']So she hates you for what reason again?

And just because she hates you, you think that it's acceptable to hate her because she hates The Offspring? You both suck......

She hates me because:
1. I am a skater
2. I like punk rock
3. She is a girly-girl
4. She is a slut
5. She thinks she is popular so she thinks she is too good for me
Gosh! Are you happy now! :mad:

[popple]
10-29-2004, 11:53 AM
She hates me because:
1. I am a skater
2. I like punk rock
3. She is a girly-girl
4. She is a slut

Not really, I need more reasons.

Izie
10-29-2004, 11:57 AM
Isn't it just the funniest thing in the world when people think they're right AND smart?

Especially when they're SO wrong :D

*giggles*

Sunny
10-29-2004, 11:57 AM
anything wrong with being a girly girl?

and how is she a slut exactly?

[popple]
10-29-2004, 12:00 PM
There's nothing wrong with being a girly girl, a boy-ey (:o) girl would be disturbing.

Jewel_Blue_Ibanez
10-29-2004, 12:31 PM
You sound like an annoying 13 year-old girl.

Let me tell you about my friends.

My friends are all 19 to 20 years old and the majority of them do not have their drivers licences. As a result, I have to be the one who drives everywhere. That wouldn't be so bad if they would give me money for gas. My friends love Harry Potter and Star Wars and even though I hate both, I've sat through so many Harry Potter and Star Wars movies without complaining even though whenever there's a movie that I want to watch, I'm always voted out. I've proofread so many of their essays when I had other things that I had to do. I have been bitched out by them because I apparently know absolutely nothing about life because instead of having high marks and being on the honour role, I was giving up my chance to study to go to work.

When you're in a relationship you're expected to compromise and make some sacrifices. Stop your bitching until you have something to bitch about.

Nina
10-29-2004, 12:35 PM
..oh my god, this REALLY wasnt a joke?!
i swear to my lovely winter boots that i honestly
took this as a joke.
why exactly do you all make the effort to reply
to such a thing?

Tired_Of_You
10-29-2004, 12:38 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHA... Wow, that was funny.
if she hates you why are you still her friend?
I have a lot of friends who don't like The Offspring and I don't like what they listen to... but who cares... they can be my friends anyway... haha...

Funky-Munky
10-29-2004, 12:47 PM
my friends used to love the offspring now they dont. but its not really a big deal. U cant just hate them for that

punkangel
10-29-2004, 02:11 PM
You sound like an annoying 13 year-old girl.

Let me tell you about my friends.

My friends are all 19 to 20 years old and the majority of them do not have their drivers licences. As a result, I have to be the one who drives everywhere. That wouldn't be so bad if they would give me money for gas. My friends love Harry Potter and Star Wars and even though I hate both, I've sat through so many Harry Potter and Star Wars movies without complaining even though whenever there's a movie that I want to watch, I'm always voted out. I've proofread so many of their essays when I had other things that I had to do. I have been bitched out by them because I apparently know absolutely nothing about life because instead of having high marks and being on the honour role, I was giving up my chance to study to go to work.

When you're in a relationship you're expected to compromise and make some sacrifices. Stop your bitching until you have something to bitch about.
Peoples I am NOT an annoying 13 year old girl!I'm ver y nice if you give me a chance

punkangel
10-29-2004, 02:12 PM
my friends used to love the offspring now they dont. but its not really a big deal. U cant just hate them for that

Can't you read.... my friends hate ME!

punkangel
10-29-2004, 02:13 PM
..oh my god, this REALLY wasnt a joke?!
i swear to my lovely winter boots that i honestly
took this as a joke.
why exactly do you all make the effort to reply
to such a thing?

They said things about me... you guys don't know today's society.

Tired_Of_You
10-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Can't you read.... my friends hate ME!

Then why you say that they are your friends -_-

punkangel
10-29-2004, 02:15 PM

and how is she a slut exactly?

She wears very short skirts, very fat( her belly hangs out!) And my mom droped me off one day and saw them and even said they were sluts!
If you still don't believe me you should have seen her at the dance yesterday!
Nothing is wrong with girly-girls! I admit i used to be one. :(

UgLy_eLf
10-29-2004, 02:19 PM
Since we are all part of society, and most of us are older, I'm positive we know a little more about it than you, now are you sure you're not a 13 yr old who's going through an identity crises?... Because we all did at that age, and go ahead and vent all you want, it helps.

punkangel
10-29-2004, 02:21 PM
Since we are all part of society, and most of us are older, I'm positive we know a little more about it than you, now are you sure you're not a 13 yr old who's going through an identity crises?... Because we all did at that age, and go ahead and vent all you want, it helps.

Thanks...I guess

punkangel
10-29-2004, 02:23 PM
hmm Im just suprised you had friends.

Not cool! You don't even know me and your saying I don't have friends!

punkangel
10-29-2004, 02:25 PM
']Not really, I need more reasons.

do you always get your way... because you are not getting it with me! *rolls
eyes*

UgLy_eLf
10-29-2004, 02:32 PM
I think a lot of people take their labels too seriously, like with your slutty friends, they probably feel they're "preppy" and don't like you because you're "rock" and vise versa for you.

noone
10-29-2004, 02:50 PM
go punkangel, you are right! yes, you are right. you got 13, but your way of thinking is better that one in some older girls. yes, girlie girls, like those cherleader slut in american movies suck. better dont be like them! they think they are important and popular, but guys can use them only for one thing. i hope you understeand. if they hate you, you can hate them too! there must be some smart boys and girls who think same as you, you can hang around with them. if you are not with popular people, you are not a nerd.

wheelchairman
10-29-2004, 03:00 PM
They said things about me... you guys don't know today's society.

No. You just have the depth of a sloth on hash.

It is a problem though, we uppter-teens are so disconnected from today's society....

Inshane
10-29-2004, 03:15 PM
Not cool! You don't even know me and your saying I don't have friends!

Cant you read? Please do, before you make yourself look like a fool :\ ok. maybe thats to late. but try.

I did'nt say you don't have friends. I said I was suprised you even had friends. You're acting all 'I-am-the-victim'. Grow up and don't be a hypocrit.
damn.

nitropenguin!
10-29-2004, 05:29 PM
I'm feeling really sorry for punkangel now. Guys I know her opinions aren't so reasonable but be a little easier on her.

Jebus
10-29-2004, 05:34 PM
So in your original post, you wrote that your best friend said that she hated your music and that you hate her now. Then in some other post you said that she hated you. Was there an actual moment where she actually told you that she hated you and that she didn't want to be friends with you anymore. Did you guys get along fine the day before she talked to you that thursday. So you hate her because she is a slut and she hate you because you're a punk, right? Just clear up these questions for me so I can make sence of what the actual problem is.

Tijs
10-29-2004, 05:48 PM
I read every single post of the 43 posts in this topic. It was quite entertaining, thank you.

Jebus
10-29-2004, 05:53 PM
I read every single post of the 43 posts in this topic. It was quite entertaining, thank you.
Yeah, those punks crack me up sometimes you know.

To punkangel:
I still would like to know the answers to my questions.

PresidentKiller
10-29-2004, 06:38 PM

You've got a point there... but when you make a lot more sacrifices than your so-called "friends", and they don't even have the slightest idea of what a compromise is, that's an abuse and then you have the right to complain (not in this topic's particular case, though)...

punkangel
10-31-2004, 02:17 PM
So in your original post, you wrote that your best friend said that she hated your music and that you hate her now. Then in some other post you said that she hated you. Was there an actual moment where she actually told you that she hated you and that she didn't want to be friends with you anymore. Did you guys get along fine the day before she talked to you that thursday. So you hate her because she is a slut and she hate you because you're a punk, right? Just clear up these questions for me so I can make sence of what the actual problem is.

Nope we never got along but she always wanted to be my friend!?

punkangel
10-31-2004, 02:19 PM
I'm feeling really sorry for punkangel now. Guys I know her opinions aren't so reasonable but be a little easier on her.

Thank you! For knocking some sense into these peoples!

punkangel
10-31-2004, 02:21 PM
go punkangel, you are right! yes, you are right. you got 13, but your way of thinking is better that one in some older girls. yes, girlie girls, like those cherleader slut in american movies suck. better dont be like them! they think they are important and popular, but guys can use them only for one thing. i hope you understeand. if they hate you, you can hate them too! there must be some smart boys and girls who think same as you, you can hang around with them. if you are not with popular people, you are not a nerd.

I love what he/she said(sorry!)I was waiting for someone to say that!

Linda
10-31-2004, 05:44 PM
What I would like to know is, how can you even call someone you can't get along with your friend?

nitropenguin!
10-31-2004, 05:47 PM
What I'd like to know is why everyone cares so much.

Jebus
10-31-2004, 06:20 PM
so she was never really friend right? Then what the hell is the problem?

punk_flamingo
10-31-2004, 07:20 PM
First of.

1. You're a damn shitty friend if you consider a disagreement like that a "fight" and a reason to hate someone.

2. you're also a sexist, judgemental, prejudiced little cunt.

yah.

AHAHHAAHAH you tell her! I especially liked the 2nd point ;)

dude...you cant tell your friends what to like and dislike. I have mates who like britney spears and crap, the only time I dont put up with it is in my own car. If im in theres then its their car, i have to deal with it. It doesnt make them a bad person, just a person with evil taste in music.

Its the differences between you and your mates that make you unique from each other. I dont have one mate whose anything remotely like me, which is (i assure you) a very good thing.

Moose
10-31-2004, 09:39 PM
how did this post wind up being 6 fucking pages? just tell the bitch to shut up, and maybe add a grow up or something and thats it. i think the first page was fine, then just a bunch of add ons i didnt bother to read, o no what am i doing IM ADDING ON AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!

greencows12
10-31-2004, 09:45 PM
Sounds like she has decent taste in music. Good for her.
What the hell is wrong with you man?

greencows12
10-31-2004, 09:47 PM
As much as I hate girly girls, I don't bitch about my best friend, it's in my signature, I had a reason to hate her.

the_GoDdEsS
11-01-2004, 01:07 AM
Okay. Now you really got flamed. Maybe you did not even mean it but I'm not saying you did not deserve all the flaming. Because let's face it, the topic was annoying.

See, you're probably in high school, girl. And as far as I know high school IS all about interest groups. You only don't fit in because your interests do not match with those of all the others or you are simply too different.
The problem with you and your "friends" is that you are a little different. This would not be a problem if you were both a little older. But since you're teenagers you develop a certain dislike towards what you don't like in your friends, to what isn't like you. So what, maybe she is a little flashy? And so what if you're a punk? I wouldn't even say you are "friends" when you can't accept each other the way yuo are. Either talk to them about it or just forget it.
You need to grow up a little and then you'll see.

And what most people on here told you is true. Everyone's went through this, trust me. We just don't bitch about it.

Good luck. Such is life for you.

Izie
11-01-2004, 01:14 AM
Okay. Now you really got flamed. Maybe you did not even mean it but I'm not saying you did not deserve all the flaming. Because let's face it, the topic was annoying.

See, you're probably in high school, girl. And as far as I know high school IS all about interest groups. You only don't fit in because your interests do not match with those of all the others or you are simply too different.
The problem with you and your "friends" is that you are a little different. This would not be a problem if you were both a little older. But since you're teenagers you develop a certain dislike towards what you don't like in your friends, to what isn't like you. So what, maybe she is a little flashy? And so what if you're a punk? I wouldn't even say you are "friends" when you can't accept each other the way yuo are. Either talk to them about it or just forget it.
You need to grow up a little and then you'll see.

And what most people on here told you is true. Everyone's went through this, trust me. We just don't bitch about it.

Good luck. Such is life for you.

Didn't you try hard early in the morning ;)

the_GoDdEsS
11-01-2004, 01:22 AM
Didn't you try hard early in the morning ;)

Haha, yes. :P

arak0r
11-01-2004, 01:24 AM
im surprised anyone actually took this seriously. its prolly a joke.

Stoffey
11-01-2004, 04:05 AM
The way you talk about "popular" people and "nerds" is sooo sad and for babies...you still catagorise people? that's pathetic!

Get over yourself. And so bloody what if your friend has different taste in music to you and hates the Offspring? plenty of my mates have different taste in music to me but I don't care, it doesn't stop them being a friend.

go back to school you little kid...

Stoffey
11-01-2004, 04:09 AM
Nina: she's a good target and the long thread acts as a warning to others who think of doing the same....

Wizard*SweetRockerGirl*
11-01-2004, 04:13 AM
Different people different taste!!

Hysteria
11-01-2004, 04:24 AM
^^thats what I said in the first page of the topic. :D

the black butterfly
11-01-2004, 04:29 AM
She hates me because:
1. I am a skater
2. I like punk rock
3. She is a girly-girl
4. She is a slut

so why are you her friend?

noone
11-01-2004, 05:04 AM
I love what he/she said(sorry!)I was waiting for someone to say that!

and i will say it again, because i know you are right. dont care too much for people that give you stupid comments. i was in high school not much time ago and i know what you mean.

p.s. i am male

Vicky
11-01-2004, 05:12 AM

my thoughts exactly.

ihatechrissneed
11-01-2004, 08:00 AM
i hope you get thrown into a blender and drawn through the streets of shanghai

arak0r
11-01-2004, 01:03 PM
i think you all just got trolled ;o

punkangel
11-03-2004, 03:46 PM
and i will say it again, because i know you are right. dont care too much for people that give you stupid comments. i was in high school not much time ago and i know what you mean.

p.s. i am male

People just don't read all the posts... Thanks for telling me

punkangel
11-03-2004, 03:48 PM
my thoughts exactly.

I already told you peoples that!! You can't read! I used to be one...
I said I don't have a problem about girly-girls

Jebus
11-03-2004, 05:23 PM
then why is your friend being a girly girl and "slut" a factor in this if you don't care?

PunkAngel, you should really make a new acount and start over. You have just practcally been expatriated from the offspring board.

punkangel
11-05-2004, 07:18 PM
then why is your friend being a girly girl and "slut" a factor in this if you don't care?

PunkAngel, you should really make a new acount and start over. You have just practcally been expatriated from the offspring board.

People are just bring the subject up.... I was thinking about that!

punkangel
11-05-2004, 07:48 PM

Keep in touch,Jebus... My e-mail address is Shoptn9@aol.com! Sorry to cause the trouble.... See you in a week!

I'veGoneAway
11-05-2004, 09:00 PM

OK theres no need to sterotype my friend! im such a prep its not even funny (currently wearing pink polo) I LOVE THE OFFSPRING no fear the preps are here in your time of need!

turb0negr0
11-05-2004, 09:32 PM
man, you and your friends suck! :eek:

ThrashedThrasher
11-05-2004, 09:56 PM
Hmm...I sometimes wonder if some of you chicks could get any more blah about stupid shit. Really, who cares? She doesn't like punk she doesn't like punk she doesn't like The Offspring then she doesn't like 'em hell I don't even like 'em that much any more and very rarely do I listen to punk either. And there isn't much wrong with being a girly girl. My friends are like that and they listen to shite for music but I don't give a fuck. You shouldn't judge your "friends" in such ways, it's a fast ride to losing them there buddy. By the way how old are you?

greencows12
11-05-2004, 10:32 PM
OK theres no need to sterotype my friend! im such a prep its not even funny (currently wearing pink polo) I LOVE THE OFFSPRING no fear the preps are here in your time of need!You suck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TheUnholyNightbringer
11-07-2004, 03:38 AM
I don't even know what to say to this topic. This must be a joke. It must be.

*Rubs temples* Please be a joke..

Phate
11-07-2004, 03:44 AM
You can't expect your friends to be just like you. If all my friends would be like me, it would get strangely boring. No discussions, no news to talk about, nothing.
And, fightning over music... I have 0 friends, with the same taste in music as me. I know 3 people who listen to it, but they are not friends.
I tell my friends, I hate their music. They tell me the same. We don't hate eachother for that, we just get to know eachother better.
Just last night, a friend and me, discussed who was better, Greenday or Ac/Dc. If we had the exact same opinion, I wouldn't have any good memories from that talk, but I do now, since we talked for a long time about it.
(And I think I won:D)

Point is, don't hate friends for being different. Everyone is different, and soon you'll end up with no friends at all.

JoY
11-07-2004, 04:30 AM
"despirate"

I hardly ever laugh over a typo, let alone loud. but right now I'm imagining something very strange, with an eyepatch.

I like this topic.=)
I don't feel like anyone needed to say anything. it was priceless & a perfectly good laugh in itself.

fairy call
11-07-2004, 07:44 AM
its sad really
omgzzzz everyone who doesnt like punk rock is my enemyyyy

Vera
11-07-2004, 08:03 AM
Well duhh. All other music is stoopid poser crap.

punkangel
11-08-2004, 02:30 PM
Well duhh. All other music is stoopid poser crap.

I like what you said out of all these posts

Radi0_havana52
11-08-2004, 03:18 PM
Be a MISFIT punk angel say fuck off to anyone thats fuckes with u. :D

JoY
11-09-2004, 05:41 AM
I like what you said out of all these posts
I know this ruins a perfectly good joke, but...
she wasn't serious sweety. not serious at all.

Billy Joe(Thomas)
11-09-2004, 02:24 PM
Is hard to find somebody who thinks the same way that u think... But I like to be alone just tell them to go to hell!!!
They are never there when u need them
They want u ti follow them
They want u to make them popular(I hate this word)

punkangel
07-02-2005, 06:26 PM
do you know how old this fucking thread is? this is when I was like a member

offsprung
07-02-2005, 07:34 PM
you hate your best friend?

Sin Studly
07-02-2005, 08:21 PM
do you know how old this fucking thread is? this is when I was like a member

Why in the name of slow suffering fuck did you bump this thread, you attentionwhoring moron???

Camilamazed
07-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Get over it for fuck's sake, different people like different things.

Perfectly said... :D

Skip91
07-02-2005, 11:19 PM
Who wants to hear about Punkangel's experiences?! This must be the 10th thread she's made that's all about HER

Panzerfaust92
07-02-2005, 11:25 PM
Punkangel, post it in already existing threads.

ruroken
08-25-2005, 08:57 PM
Hahahaha :D

Sin Studly
08-25-2005, 09:07 PM
What the fuck, ruroken? You complain about your own shitty threads getting bumped, then you go and bump one of punkangels? What's wrong with you, kid?

ruroken
08-25-2005, 09:09 PM
I'm having a total lapse of judgement and I'm not going to try and blame it on anything except myself.

kickass0987654321
08-25-2005, 09:11 PM
I'm having a total lapse of judgement and I'm not going to try and blame it on anything except myself.
Delete your first post in this thread dumbo.

ruroken
08-25-2005, 09:12 PM
Deleting posts because they're stupid is a lame thing to do, because it just shows that you are trying to run away from yourself.

kickass0987654321
08-25-2005, 09:13 PM
Deleting posts because they're stupid is a lame thing to do, because it just shows that you are trying to run away from yourself.
Take it from me ruroken, delete your post unless you want people thinking that you bumped it.

Jebus
08-25-2005, 09:14 PM
Did you just learn that lesson a few minutes ago?

kickass0987654321
08-25-2005, 09:15 PM
Haha .

ruroken
08-25-2005, 09:17 PM
No, I've known it. Once it's been viewed, it's going to be there. Someone, most likely Justin, will repost it. So there's really no point in trying.

kickass0987654321
08-25-2005, 09:18 PM
No, I've known it. Once it's been viewed, it's going to be there. Someone, most likely Justin, will repost it. So there's really no point in trying.
How can he post it once it has been deleted? The only way he can post it is if he quotes it before the post is deleted.

ruroken
08-25-2005, 09:20 PM
He can retype it.
Shit though, I didn't notice that he deleted his post. Oh well, if he says I bumped it, everyone'll believe him anyway.

kickass0987654321
08-25-2005, 09:21 PM
He can retype it.
Shit though, I didn't notice that he deleted his post. Oh well, if he says I bumped it, everyone'll believe him anyway.
Then go delete your posts. Just this once. It will help.

Jebus
08-25-2005, 09:22 PM
If you've known it for a while, then why did you make that thread?

ruroken
08-25-2005, 09:23 PM
Honestly, why the fuck would I take advice from you?

ruroken
08-25-2005, 09:24 PM
If you've known it for a while, then why did you make that thread?
A total lapse in judgement.

kickass0987654321
08-25-2005, 09:24 PM
Honestly, why the fuck would I take advice from you?
Why would I take advice from you?

ruroken
08-25-2005, 09:26 PM
Why would I take advice from you?
For fuck's sake, stop being such an idiot. I'd never even try to give you advice, becuase you can't understand anyone with a higher IQ than you.

kickass0987654321
08-25-2005, 09:29 PM
For fuck's sake, stop being such an idiot. I'd never even try to give you advice, becuase you can't understand anyone with a higher IQ than you.
Well you can't even understand life. I understand though. It's not as if you have one or anything.

Sin Studly
08-25-2005, 09:31 PM
Oh dude, kickass is being pwnt by ruroken. This rules!

JohnnyNemesis
08-26-2005, 08:22 AM
I never read this one. Best fuckin' thread yet! Where's that one about all the guys touching punkangel's ass? That one was hilarious. ninth pwnt the world in that one, and I'll repost his post if someone else bumps that thread.

Apathy
08-26-2005, 08:39 AM

It might upset you to know that the offspring are pop-punk.

Besides, if her tastes are different than yours, who cares? I've got plenty of friends who like emo stuff, but they're still my friends.

Sin Studly
12-08-2005, 05:26 PM
bumplolzorilly?

XYlophonetreeZ
12-08-2005, 05:51 PM
Holy shit, this thread is fantastic. Never saw it before.

bd007h
12-08-2005, 06:09 PM
it's not like she's going to see this. She doesn't even post anymore

Rag Doll
12-08-2005, 06:14 PM
Brett, she was posting tonight. Hence why these were all bumped.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-08-2005, 06:14 PM
I beg to differ. (http://www.offspring.com/forums/showthread.php?t=19554&page=2)
Edit: to bd007h.

bd007h
12-08-2005, 06:16 PM
oh, I wasn't on then. I haven't seen her post in a month or two.

calichix
12-08-2005, 10:08 PM

I don't believe people like this exist. But hypothetically speaking, I can't BELIEVE she blabbed such a thing! I hope you gave that little twat what for.

I think your life will dramatically improve when you grow out of The Offspring.

XYlophonetreeZ
12-08-2005, 10:34 PM
Did for me. Now if only I could grow out of this BBS. THAT would rule. No offense to y'all.

bd007h
12-08-2005, 10:38 PM
I used to be an offspring-a-holic too but have recently started growing out of them and haven't listened to them much in awhile. I'm still addicted to the boards though.

Sin Studly
06-18-2006, 04:42 AM
Welcome back, punkangel.

self-esteem771
06-18-2006, 06:03 AM
See my point. they are really despirate! If she is your best friend, you two need to work it out. Accept your differences, my taste in music is different than some of my friends's taste in music, but some the same. Tell her that your friend-ship is too important to throw away over a silly rift, but if u are really mad at her wait a while & when you feel better you can try to work it out between u guys. But you guys may need some time alone 1st, then you guys can talk it out.

the_GoDdEsS
06-18-2006, 06:04 AM
Somebody's found a friend.

platinumpt
06-18-2006, 06:08 AM
If she is your best friend, you two need to work it out. Accept your differences, my taste in music is different than some of my friends's taste in music, but some the same. Tell her that your friend-ship is too important to throw away over a silly rift, but if u are really mad at her wait a while & when you feel better you can try to work it out between u guys. But you guys may need some time alone 1st, then you guys can talk it out.
No offense meant... but did you notice how old this thread is, you stupid fuck? Probably she solved the differences between her and her friend ages ago. Stupid fuck, you.

self-esteem771
06-18-2006, 06:11 AM
No offense meant... but did you notice how old this thread is, you stupid fuck? Probably she solved the differences between her and her friend ages ago. Stupid fuck, you. excuse me bitch, was i talking to you... NO. Get a life. :mad: p.s. you don't have to be so rude.

the_GoDdEsS
06-18-2006, 06:12 AM
You're such a joke.

platinumpt
06-18-2006, 06:12 AM
Stop communicating with me, you stupid fuck.

self-esteem771
06-18-2006, 06:16 AM
Stop communicating with me, you stupid fuck.
you started it u fuck, and you turned this whole thread between a fight between me and you. you ought to be ashamed of yourself. well i am ending it, so you stop communicating with me. i am ignoring you now.

JohnnyNemesis
06-18-2006, 08:16 AM
Weren't you leaving, sara?

JoY
06-18-2006, 08:18 AM
holy shit, this is GREAT stuff!

Nina
06-18-2006, 08:20 AM
who is that self-esteem person? should we even care?

ignition991
06-18-2006, 01:26 PM
http://www.offspring.com/forums/member.php?u=9707

That's self-esteem, if you read her posts you can get the whole story, but really, it's not worth it.

Endymion
06-18-2006, 01:32 PM
"im kool, i love hard rock especially: Ozzy Osbourne & Disturbed" kinda says it all.

i still can't believe she was stupid enough to make a new account and insult the old one AND PUT THE SAME BIRTH DATE FOR BOTH.

Apathy
06-18-2006, 02:25 PM
If she is your best friend, you two need to work it out. Accept your differences, my taste in music is different than some of my friends's taste in music, but some the same. Tell her that your friend-ship is too important to throw away over a silly rift, but if u are really mad at her wait a while & when you feel better you can try to work it out between u guys. But you guys may need some time alone 1st, then you guys can talk it out.

Dear Annie,

What the fuck?

Signed, Lmao in Milwaukee

SkunkIt
06-18-2006, 02:29 PM
I love this thread.

Sinister
06-18-2006, 02:43 PM
I love this thread. You're not the only one; I just read through it and it's fucking hilarious.

thank you for creating this, punkangel.

Andy
06-19-2006, 05:25 AM
Punkangel's posts prove that there is a God, and that he loves us.