PDA

View Full Version : happy people

I don't know
03-02-2005, 10:58 AM
Do u like happy people?I mean people that are always laughing, telling jokes, that are never sad, that are always on a good mood. Or u think they're too annoying?

Titus
03-02-2005, 10:59 AM
Sometimes is good, sometimes annoy a lil
But i like when people is always happy

BuddyHolly
03-02-2005, 11:01 AM
Happy people are okay when i'm happy too. When i'm really sad or mad en someone's being too happy in my opinion he better stay away from, or i'll kick his ass :p

samr
03-02-2005, 11:04 AM
I like people who is good grammar.

Wizard*SweetRockerGirl*
03-02-2005, 11:05 AM
i dont belive in absolute happiness..only stupid ppl n children can be reach absolute happiness

BuddyHolly
03-02-2005, 11:08 AM
i dont belive in absolute happiness..only stupid ppl n children can be reach absolute happiness

poor you, you must have a miserable life

Wizard*SweetRockerGirl*
03-02-2005, 11:09 AM
well u re wrong

BuddyHolly
03-02-2005, 11:10 AM
so you can never be perfectly happy for a moment? if you can't for just a moment you're pretty poor

Sunny
03-02-2005, 11:10 AM

or people in love, possibly. ^^;

BuddyHolly
03-02-2005, 11:12 AM
or people in love, possibly. ^^;

you're pretty much right, not only people in love, but can't you be perfectly happy when you're hanging around with some good friends and the weather is nice and everythings just great...

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 11:12 AM
Ahem. Some people might seem to be always happy, but in reality they get more depressed than you could imagine. Take that into consideration you ignorant fucks.)plur

BuddyHolly
03-02-2005, 11:13 AM
some might, some might not

Titus
03-02-2005, 11:14 AM
Sometime when this "happy people" are soooo happy, they sound drunk

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 11:14 AM
you're pretty much right, not only people in love, but can't you be perfectly happy when you're hanging around with some good friends and the weather is nice and everythings just great...

Yes of course, and then there's drugs... Not implying that drug use is good, but it does make you insanely happy for the while that you're high.

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 11:16 AM

Your point being?

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 11:17 AM
But still, tis not like "the happier you look, the more heart-broken you get".

Never said it was. Never said anything about heartbreak either.

Wizard*SweetRockerGirl*
03-02-2005, 11:19 AM
love?i dont believe in love so 4 me theres no person in love

Sunny
03-02-2005, 11:20 AM
plur, DM? plur? lol.

Mannen som blev en gris
03-02-2005, 11:21 AM
Got an uncle who's too happy...I'm serious about this: he can laugh after having said "hello"! That's just weird. I've got a guy in my class though. He's so funny...He always laughes at the worst momentes :) . He's never serious. Perhaps that's not that good for him, but whatever.

Wizard*SweetRockerGirl*
03-02-2005, 11:21 AM
so you can never be perfectly happy for a moment? if you can't for just a moment you're pretty poor
yeh i can be happy for just a MOMENT wat im talkin bout is absolute happiness

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 11:24 AM
plur, DM? plur? lol.

the whole peace.love.unity.respect thing went quite nicely with the phrase "you arogant fucks". Or maybe I just have a strange sense of humour.

I don't know
03-02-2005, 11:25 AM
Got an uncle who's too happy...I'm serious about this: he can laugh after having said "hello"! That's just weird. I've got a guy in my class though. He's so funny...He always laughes at the worst momentes :) . He's never serious. Perhaps that's not that good for him, but whatever.
I laugh at everything too(even if it's something serious). I can laugh if someone say to me : laugh, hehehee :D

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 11:25 AM
I didn't say you said it, I'm not blind. I was just pointing out a fact. Keep cool.

keep cool? fo shizzle!)

I don't know
03-02-2005, 11:26 AM
that's what people think that I am

Titus
03-02-2005, 11:27 AM
that's what people think that I am

hehehe
I m not happy, i dunno how is to be happy

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-02-2005, 11:28 AM
Do u like happy people?I mean people that are always laughing, telling jokes, that are never sad, that are always on a good mood. Or u think they're too annoying?

Well, i dont like the people who just want you to think theyre always happy. Those people who are laughing at everything and everyone, so that everyone else can think "Oh my god! Leik, zhez leik, alwayz having zow mutz fun, zhe haz zow many friendz, zhez leik, zow kewl". A bit like those people who are always laughing at their computer screen. I find that extremely annoying.

But i tell jokes all the time. Or at least im joking all the time. Try to make people laugh. It makes people lighten up and creates a better atmosphere.

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 11:31 AM
for sure!*

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-02-2005, 11:36 AM
fo shizzle!

Hahahh, just had to look that up. Found this:

1. fo' shizzle my nizzle
"fo shizzle ma nizzle" is a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother"
Source: anonymous, Nov 10, 2002

Fantastic that is.

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 11:37 AM
HAHA! That's fucking awesome!
Props to you for that!

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-02-2005, 02:15 PM
Im so great.

NIX-on-the-MAN
03-02-2005, 02:27 PM
People like that piss me off. It's cool at first but it gets to the point to where I need to get away from them before their face caves in from my fist.

HeadAroundU
03-02-2005, 02:36 PM
you are poor

HeadAroundU
03-02-2005, 02:42 PM
I'm always smiling :) (when I have problems-smiling,I don't have problems -smiling)
I don't like people without smile!(most of them are conceited!)

Striker
03-02-2005, 02:44 PM
I'm always smiling :) (when I have problems-smiling,I don't have problems -smiling)
I don't like people without smile!(most of them are conceited!)

I'd say that for myself too...

Maria
03-02-2005, 03:07 PM
I like people that are happy. They send out some good vibrations that take effect on me too, and then i begin to feel better too. :)
Though i'm pretty shure that there is no one on earth who is happy all the time. You never know what's hiding inside of other people's minds, smile could be just a mask to hide their weakness or vulnerability...

Camilamazed
03-02-2005, 03:15 PM
Aheeeeeeeeemmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Talking about happy people eh???????

I'm happy all the time and don't see any problems with it. There are some moments I'm not that glad because of something that happened but it doesn't mean I'm not a happy person.......

Betty
03-02-2005, 05:13 PM
People who are genuinely happy and always pleasant... I love them. Just being around them makes me happy.

To tell you the truth though, the most happy people I know are probably foreign. It's true. Some of the most happy, polite, friendly, etc, etc. people have immigrated here or are here on exchange. So it's either that they are exceptionally happy because they are in a new place and want to fit in, etc. OR they just come from a really happy culture, which would be pretty depressing if Canadians are really that much less happy than some of the people I have met.

Anya82
03-02-2005, 05:14 PM
i like happy people.
most of the time i'm happy, and people seem to like that, they say that "i shine", and they want to smile just by looking at me. :D

dirtybird
03-02-2005, 06:20 PM
My happy face and my 'I want to kill myself' face are not too much different.

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 01:45 AM
'All-time-happy-people' sucks. I got one of those in my class. She's always laughing and that's so annoying! Especially her laughing. :mad:

original_psycho
03-05-2005, 01:50 AM
It depends. When I'm sad or angry, happy people piss me off. But when I'm happy or just normal I have nothing against them.

Aimeht
03-05-2005, 02:04 AM
I don't mind people being happy, but if they're too positive trying to tell me everything is wonderful when I'm in a bad mood, I really hate them.

Subsidal
03-05-2005, 02:18 AM
I don't mind people being happy, but if they're too positive trying to tell me everything is wonderful when I'm in a bad mood, I really hate them.
That's exactly what I meant :)

Inshane
03-05-2005, 03:07 AM
I don't know how there could be people that are happy all the time.
Do those people exist, really? Don't they have any problems, or do they just ignore those problems? Hm. I could not think of anyone that is completely happy all the time. The world we live in now sure isnt a funny happy place but maybe those people are emotionless by seeing all the death and pain that goes around in this world? Or maybe they only care about themselves..
my never ending questions.