PDA

View Full Version : punk is dead

intothevalleyofdeath
03-02-2005, 03:41 PM
all the "punk" bands nowadays arent punk at all...punk was ramones and the sex pistols and tsol...the so called punk bands are only powerpop...like boy bands who play their own shitty music

Endymion
03-02-2005, 03:48 PM
good day cap'n mass media.

coke_a_holic
03-02-2005, 03:51 PM
Its not all bad, but there really arent very many great bands today. The only "true punk" band today is The Casualties and they blow like the wind.

intothevalleyofdeath
03-02-2005, 03:59 PM
its all about metal

Tired_Of_You
03-02-2005, 04:02 PM
Makes me want to cry, really.

nieh
03-02-2005, 04:02 PM
you know, I've never understood why people get pissed about pop-punk and then say "The Ramones. Now THEY'RE a punk band". They wrote 3 riffs their entire career, and one of them was inCREDibly poppy, so they were a pop-punk band as well.

Anyway...check out the Blood Brothers if you want modern day punk (though they're more hardcore than straight punk)

coke_a_holic
03-02-2005, 04:03 PM
I think that punk bands shouldnt be like other bands, I personally think they should be very different, like The Clash and stuff were a brand new thing. Bands should try to be innovative rather than try to be whats hot today.

dirtybird
03-02-2005, 05:24 PM
all the "punk" bands nowadays arent punk at all...punk was ramones and the sex pistols and tsol...the so called punk bands are only powerpop...like boy bands who play their own shitty music

You just now realized this?

Jebus
03-02-2005, 05:53 PM
its all about metal
oh so true my friend

dirtybird
03-02-2005, 06:18 PM
Metal rocks. I just got Cradle of Filth - Nymphetamine. It kicks major ass.

samr
03-02-2005, 06:58 PM
'77 was THEE year for punk.

Not much out today.

sad.

UgLy_eLf
03-02-2005, 08:10 PM
Yes Punk is SOOOOOOO dead because it's not all over TV OMG! Where'd it go!!!! Back where it came from, the underground. You gots to payz more attention jebus. The old Oi/Clean sound that TSOL brought will probably never come back, but I'm sure there are bands out there still playing stuff like that; The Business, Against Me.

No means No hits the clubs soon, they're coming here atleast.

Great punk bands I've seen in the past few years:
Discharge
A Global Threat
The Virus (not so much now, 5 years ago different story)
Toxic Narcotic
Unseen (also better a few years back but still good)
Defiance is coming here, good band overall
UK subs (Nice OI/regular punk mix)
Total Chaos (They're all over the place lately, A more of a pop sound, hardcore dunno)
Quincy Punx, always trashy in your face punk
Blind Society, also hardcore punk

I mean there are plenty of good bands, they're just harder to find they get no attention from any type of media.

Endymion
03-02-2005, 08:18 PM
ever think that, you know, just maybe bands you *would* describe as punk aren't sold nation-wide in huge record stores? i mean, just *maybe*?

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 08:22 PM
The Clash started something new?
news to me..

UgLy_eLf
03-02-2005, 08:28 PM
ever think that, you know, just maybe bands you *would* describe as punk aren't sold nation-wide in huge record stores? i mean, just *maybe*?

Thats what local shows are for, if you look around bands will come to your town, there are plenty of foreign bands out there, Japanese Punk, German Punk, Scottish Punk, Italian Punk. I saw a Japanese punk band 2 years back they were seriously kick ass, they were called Assault, never nabbed a CD though, cant find MP3's but I got to see them live thats good enough for me.

This is also what the internet is for, do you really think I walked into Sam Goody, and said "Lead me to your finest punk rock collection!"

JohnnyNemesis
03-02-2005, 08:47 PM
you know, I've never understood why people get pissed about pop-punk and then say "The Ramones. Now THEY'RE a punk band". They wrote 3 riffs their entire career, and one of them was inCREDibly poppy, so they were a pop-punk band as well.

Stole the words from my fingertips. The first sign of someone who has no idea what they're talking about is when you hear "I hate pop-punk! The RAMONES, on the other hand..."

good day cap'n mass media.
That just made my life.

arak0r
03-02-2005, 08:55 PM
who gives a shit really? listen to what you like, fuck the labels.

/me dloads new priest album

Camilamazed
03-02-2005, 09:03 PM
I Still wonder why people worry so much about it...... :confused:

Killb0y
03-02-2005, 09:39 PM
Don't worry people, Maniac Suicidal is comming to save punk. Or maybe we'll make thrash punk :D. Maybe something between the smashy offspring and metallica

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 09:58 PM
I agree with JohnnyN and nieh on the whole "pop-punk+Ramones" issue.

+ I don't see a problem with famous punk being mainstream. Mainstream music can still be good. It's rediculous to hear someone say that underground music is better. It might not be as commercialized but the quality of it is quite often lacking.

Just because a song is popular doesn't mean it's bad. Some bands are popular because their music is good not because they are advertised.
For example: My Chemical Romance
The were celebrated by many people way before that "I'm not Okay" video that made most Top40 listening people notice them.

Speaking of My Chemical Romance, I listened to their "3 Cheers for Sweet Revenge" CD and really liked it. And since it had a slightly synthesized sound to it, I never imagined them to be similar to The Used or AFI. And now they are categorized with them. I think that's mostly based on their looksl.
I severly disliked their choice for the first single, and the idea of the video. Video killed the radio star?

arak0r
03-02-2005, 09:59 PM
new judas priest cd is quite excellent

Evilbaboon
03-03-2005, 02:58 AM
its that time of year again,

punk + anarchy = no rules = idiots with to much time on hand debating what is and isnt punk

i agree with the rammones "poppy" comment,
and the clash "rock the casbah" how popy is that??

how about this for a radical idea here kids?

There are only two kinds of music in this world, good music and bad music, the diffinitions are entirely subjective,

so what does this tell us?

well simply if you like a song listen to it, if not dont,

whatever you fucking do dont suck all the life outta it by repeatedly trying to put it in a convenient box ok?

BuddyHolly
03-03-2005, 04:15 AM
sex pistols are as punk as good charlotte :rolleyes:

Mannen som blev en gris
03-03-2005, 04:21 AM
Then I guess you could say rock bands aren't rock because they don't sound like Led Zeppelin...

BuddyHolly
03-03-2005, 04:24 AM
sex pistols aren't as real as many people think. a big part of their image was made by their management to make a lot of money.

4eh
03-03-2005, 05:13 AM
prefer to separate punk stream on 2 parts: "old school" and "new school".

for me "old school" (i like it much more then "new" one) are: The Offspring, Bad Religion, Vandals, Anti-Flag, NoFX, Pennywise, Misfits and other bands which were made before the 90's.

all the "new school" punk like Sum 41, New Found Glory, Avril Lavigne and etc. are some kind of poppy. i think that 15 years later such bands like Good Charlotte or Maroon 5 would be perceived like not pop rock but only rock bands.

punk is not dead, but it's dying.

4eh
03-03-2005, 05:15 AM
sex pistols aren't as real as many people think. a big part of their image was made by their management to make a lot of money.

yeah, i know, i still think that they were a commercial project, but as fact they were one of the first punk band

BuddyHolly
03-03-2005, 05:26 AM
so the whole punk thing is one big commercial project :confused: no, it isn't i guess. i think bands like Black Flag, Bad Brains and Minor Threat are pretty real...

intothevalleyofdeath
03-03-2005, 05:30 AM
its still all about metal

4eh
03-03-2005, 07:20 AM
i'm talking currently about Sex Pistols, soory but i don't think they're the "whole punk"

shatskater
03-03-2005, 07:49 AM
ok now I am here. First I agree and disagree with the first post. Punk is NOT dead. It is just passed out, and now it is vomitting up pop-punk. But soon enough it will wake up and punk will be back. It is just a bad era. Secondly The Ramones....they are AWESOME!! and yes they were poppy...they knew that, thats what they wanted to be. I study the ramones, I get whatever I can find on them, so I no. they had influences from The New York Dolls, The Beatles, Velvet Underground, etc. but they changed it. It just wasnt pop-rock, they changed it, by making it faster. Thus, they gave birth to REAL punk. The Sex Pistols....Mclaren wanted money, Johnny wanted fame, and Sid wanted party. They didnt get their image because of money, they got their image from sid. whenever you think of the pistols, you think of sid. he was the whole persona of the pistols. The reason you dont see to much punk is because it isnt mainstream. kinda like the pistols in england. the media finds punk to be corrupting to the youth, so they are held out of the media. some good punk bands now are:
The Casualties
The Desendents
Rise Agianst
Smiley Kids
and many more i cant remember.

Metal music sucks ass. ok and now yuo are gunna say well punk is easy to play, and metal isnt. I dont give a shit. the lyrics for most metal bands suck ass, especially compared to punk. and even if you didnt no some heavy metal, hardcore, hard rock bands, etc. do cover songs of punk bands. for example the band SlipKnot(who sucks ass) covered the song "Fuck It All" by the Sex Pistols. Yes, actually The Clash did start something new. Now "Rock The Casbah" was on the album Combat Rock, their worst album, that was their kinda like need money album, they made it quick, and sold it. thats it. so basically, i think i explained everything.

BuddyHolly
03-03-2005, 07:49 AM
i'm talking currently about Sex Pistols, soory but i don't think they're the "whole punk"

according to Intothevalleyofdeath, Sex Pistols is 1/3 of the whole punkscene ;)

punk was ramones and the sex pistols and tsol

4eh
03-03-2005, 08:14 AM
huh, like the music of Sex Pistols, but don't like their ideology

UgLy_eLf
03-03-2005, 12:09 PM
ok now I am here. First I agree and disagree with the first post. Punk is NOT dead. It is just passed out, and now it is vomitting up pop-punk. But soon enough it will wake up and punk will be back. It is just a bad era. Secondly The Ramones....they are AWESOME!! and yes they were poppy...they knew that, thats what they wanted to be. I study the ramones, I get whatever I can find on them, so I no. they had influences from The New York Dolls, The Beatles, Velvet Underground, etc. but they changed it. It just wasnt pop-rock, they changed it, by making it faster. Thus, they gave birth to REAL punk. The Sex Pistols....Mclaren wanted money, Johnny wanted fame, and Sid wanted party. They didnt get their image because of money, they got their image from sid. whenever you think of the pistols, you think of sid. he was the whole persona of the pistols. The reason you dont see to much punk is because it isnt mainstream. kinda like the pistols in england. the media finds punk to be corrupting to the youth, so they are held out of the media. some good punk bands now are:
The Casualties
The Desendents
Rise Agianst
Smiley Kids
and many more i cant remember.

Metal music sucks ass. ok and now yuo are gunna say well punk is easy to play, and metal isnt. I dont give a shit. the lyrics for most metal bands suck ass, especially compared to punk. and even if you didnt no some heavy metal, hardcore, hard rock bands, etc. do cover songs of punk bands. for example the band SlipKnot(who sucks ass) covered the song "Fuck It All" by the Sex Pistols. Yes, actually The Clash did start something new. Now "Rock The Casbah" was on the album Combat Rock, their worst album, that was their kinda like need money album, they made it quick, and sold it. thats it. so basically, i think i explained everything.

*BZZZZT* WRONG you're explanations have been rejected I'm sorry you must be retarded, please try again.

The Casualties - Nothing good since 95
The Desendents - New shit blows.
Rise Agianst - First CD was good, the rest utter crap.

Sid was a heroin addict they took their look after him Im sure, the I just crawled out of the gutter look? But they made millions and still dressed like homeless fucks, fucking poseurs, JUST LIKE YOU POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSEEUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRR.

shatskater
03-04-2005, 07:31 AM
usually i would argue with u callling me a pose, but not this time, i take pride in it, because i no i am NOT a poser.

samr
03-04-2005, 07:38 AM
sid was a fucked up druggie, this is true.

but the Dead boys were a fuckin band! YES!

Stiv Bators had a voice, right up next to Danzig.

DirtyMagical
03-08-2005, 09:29 AM
Why would you want punk to be alive?
It's not like it's gonna get any better.

Punk bands are punk because of their history, how they came to be, what they went through.

It was a completely different time commercial-wise.

It was more than the music. It was being in the right place at the right time.
New punk, just can't be punk because everything is different. Technology is different, politics are different. People have different values. People are shocked by different things.

Think about that for a bit.

4eh
03-08-2005, 10:36 AM
you're right. but most of the believers want that time to come back. that's why they want punk to live, that's why they separate "new school" and "old school", and that's why i've started my band which plays an "old school" punk

BuddyHolly
03-08-2005, 10:38 AM
punk IS dead! punkrock's still alive though...

Endymion
03-08-2005, 10:51 AM
psh, the germs were sooo much better than the sex pistols.

BuddyHolly
03-08-2005, 10:57 AM
Hell yeah... Sex Pistols suck!

4eh
03-08-2005, 11:08 AM
as Sex Pistols suck, but McLaren was good at management......

BuddyHolly
03-08-2005, 11:09 AM
but McLaren was good at management......

just like the manager of Britney Spears:rolleyes:

4eh
03-08-2005, 11:30 AM
haha, fuckin' right!!!!!!

babycraze{Angie}
03-08-2005, 11:58 AM
If punk is dead, howcome we still have so many punk bands still out? *rasies eyebrow* (Underground speaking) Listen, or read rather, punk is just either politically, emotionally, lifely, or sometimes all of what I've just said, rockly music with some serious hardcore feel that makes you want to release your anger through mosh pits. . .Those are the only words I can come up with to explain this right now, sorry, haven't been here for months. Punk might be dead to YOU but consider this a news-flash: SEARCH FOR GOOD ROCK BANDS UNDERGROUND & LOCALLY & U'LL END UP FINDING SOMETHING BETTER THAN JUST "Hey, dude, let's make a band...That'll be cool..We'll score some chicks."
I say Hip-Hop is dead. Why? Because all this 50 Cent/Chingy bullshit is KILLING IT!!!! But punk is meant to be underground, so the same with Hip-Hop, and there are some mainstream/underground Hip-Hop artists like Talib Kweli, Mos Def, etc. Same with punk, you just need to GET OFF YOUR ASS AND LOOK! So go ahead and say "PUNK IS DEAD! PUNK IS DEAD!" but here's the challenge: PROVE IT!
I will always have love for punk music and what it truly stands for, same with Hip-Hop, they just need to be for-real; not just want to make money and talk about "hoes."

HeadAroundU
03-08-2005, 11:59 AM
I agree with Evilbaboon,4eh and DirtyMagical :)

and my opinion is that music have to move somewhere! at least mainstream music.If band wanna be famous they have to bring something new!
Every band has own style!
Punk is not dad :D
Todays music scene is fucking wide!!!!!!!!!There is a lot of clear punk bands,alternative metal,pop punk.............etc.....
It's not all about metal....thats stupid!

babycraze{Angie}
03-08-2005, 12:04 PM
I agree with Evilbaboon,4eh and DirtyMagical :)

and my opinion is that music have to move somewhere! at least mainstream music.If band wanna be famous they have to bring something new!
Every band has own style!
Punk is not dad :D
Todays music scene is fucking wide!!!!!!!!!There is a lot of clear punk bands,alternative metal,pop punk.............etc.....
It's not all about metal....thats stupid!
^^ I can agree with most that you've said. It just depends if the band is any good to me. . .Most bands are too shitty. . .My taste is becoming more complex. . .So the type of music that I like isn't very specific because some bands are complete shit. But, for the most part, I love punk! :)

HeadAroundU
03-08-2005, 12:13 PM
^^ I can agree with most that you've said. It just depends if the band is any good to me. . .Most bands are too shitty. . .My taste is becoming more complex. . .So the type of music that I like isn't very specific because some bands are complete shit. But, for the most part, I love punk! :)
I love your avatar because I love Sing the sorrow=I love you :p

babycraze{Angie}
03-08-2005, 12:21 PM
I love your avatar because I love Sing the sorrow=I love you :p
LOL!!! I LUV A.F.I.!!!!!! I wish I had all of their albums :( I only have Nitro Years, The Art Of Drowning, & Sing The Sorrow. . .I'M GOING X-MAS SHOPPING EARLY!!!! :D Yea, rite, I'll get them. . .eventually. Davey Havok is sexxxxy, one of a kind "punker." I found a new love :p

HeadAroundU
03-08-2005, 12:36 PM
LOL!!! I LUV A.F.I.!!!!!! I wish I had all of their albums :( I only have Nitro Years, The Art Of Drowning, & Sing The Sorrow. . .I'M GOING X-MAS SHOPPING EARLY!!!! :D Yea, rite, I'll get them. . .eventually. Davey Havok is sexxxxy, one of a kind "punker." I found a new love :p
I have downloaded every song from AFI!
I'm supporting with money only The offspring but I wish I had Original ones!
From earlier albums I like a lot "This secret ninja" and "Kung-fu devil".

4eh
03-08-2005, 12:39 PM
i like the leaving song from AFI

GreenTerror
03-08-2005, 10:10 PM
You have no idea how long I've been avoiding the awful truth. Now that I know that it's not just the voices in my head telling me this, I'm going to go cry like an emo kid. Thanks a friggin lot. :(

GreenTerror
03-08-2005, 10:12 PM
Anyway...check out the Blood Brothers if you want modern day punk (though they're more hardcore than straight punk)
Blood Brothers kick ass.

GreenTerror
03-08-2005, 10:47 PM
(Sorry about my posting three things in a row, but I've been gone for 2 days, mostly because I didn't want to get my lazy ass up and walk over to the computer, and I'm posting as I'm reading through the thread. This is only if you really care and to explain myself before I start getting bitched at...)

I have to agree that The Ramones were poppy, but if it weren't for them, we woulden't have some of the really good punk bands that we have, and have had since then. This also goes for the Sex Pistols. Now, the Sex pistols had a different form of "punk", which was more rebellious and trashy, unlike the Ramones, who were cheery and upbeat. This is an example of why you can't really classify bands as "Punk" or not. Different bands and people have different definitions of punk or punk rock. It can send a message of hate, rebellion, and sex and drugs, or it can be happy, clean or humorous. Everyone has a different theory of what punk rock is, was and should be.

P.S.:I love AFI, my second favorite band :D

UgLy_eLf
03-09-2005, 12:15 AM
If punk is dead, howcome we still have so many punk bands still out? *rasies eyebrow* (Underground speaking) Listen, or read rather, punk is just either politically, emotionally, lifely, or sometimes all of what I've just said, rockly music with some serious hardcore feel that makes you want to release your anger through mosh pits. . .Those are the only words I can come up with to explain this right now, sorry, haven't been here for months. Punk might be dead to YOU but consider this a news-flash: SEARCH FOR GOOD ROCK BANDS UNDERGROUND & LOCALLY & U'LL END UP FINDING SOMETHING BETTER THAN JUST "Hey, dude, let's make a band...That'll be cool..We'll score some chicks."
I say Hip-Hop is dead. Why? Because all this 50 Cent/Chingy bullshit is KILLING IT!!!! But punk is meant to be underground, so the same with Hip-Hop, and there are some mainstream/underground Hip-Hop artists like Talib Kweli, Mos Def, etc. Same with punk, you just need to GET OFF YOUR ASS AND LOOK! So go ahead and say "PUNK IS DEAD! PUNK IS DEAD!" but here's the challenge: PROVE IT!
I will always have love for punk music and what it truly stands for, same with Hip-Hop, they just need to be for-real; not just want to make money and talk about "hoes."

^ Same thing I said, but everyone ignored. (Dude local rap is the way to go, its actually good)

And YEAH you motherfuckers Im goin to see DEFIANCE tomorrow har har har Punkinnit *BURPPPP*

4eh
03-09-2005, 03:49 AM
Dead Kenndys rule. Jello Biafra had got great lyrics! :cool:

saska de o...
03-09-2005, 03:50 AM
agree

(10 characters)

DirtyMagical
03-09-2005, 07:59 AM
Same with punk, you just need to GET OFF YOUR ASS AND LOOK! So go ahead and say "PUNK IS DEAD! PUNK IS DEAD!" but here's the challenge: PROVE IT!

Okay.

What people think of as punk couldn't happen again, simply because we live in a different time. People's values changed, laws changed.

Punks were trying to shock people, and now people are no longer shocked with spiked colars and leather jackets. That's why it's a fashion statement now.

Punk that is punk right now, is mostly classified punk for being underground angry music. There aren't any Jello Biafras right now, trying to make a point.

It's no longer about trying to fight for your right. Because now people are given more rights. A lot of things that punk was trying to prove have already been proven.

There just isn't much for punks to do nowadays, but walk around looking all hardcore, mosh, spit, smoke and drink heavily.
Not that I'm against it.

But that's my point.
Are my posts too long for people to read?
Or does no one see my point?
(sorry for repeating myself.)

4eh
03-09-2005, 09:30 AM
Punks didn't or don't want to shock the people! for me punk is a revolutioner! a man who fights against system against that things which he doesn't like, and he's right. a man who doesn't care about his hair or clothes like all the other. punk is a freedom. that's why we have a stereotype nowadays that punks are dirty, stinky and stupid people.

i think "punk" - is the most truthful ideology.

BuddyHolly
03-09-2005, 09:34 AM
Punks did want to shock society. The rised up against all rules made by society... also to the "rules" wich were made about the way you look...

4eh
03-09-2005, 09:37 AM
i can't agree with you, my smart collegue! :D

punk = protestor

well it depends on "what is punk for you?"

BuddyHolly
03-09-2005, 09:39 AM
i can't agree with you, my smart collegue! :D

punk = protestor

well it depends on "what is punk for you?"

punk = protestor indeed... and with their clothingstyle and the way they were looking they protested against fashion...

edit: but i don't mean that you can't be punk if you don't wear punkstyle clothes...

4eh
03-09-2005, 09:42 AM
i think there is 3 kind of punks

i'd say what kinds, after smoking :)

*gone to smoke*

4eh
03-09-2005, 10:03 AM
well first type is "punk" in famous meaning of this word. dirty, drunk people with "no morale". another one are people who wear "vans"' clothes and do skateboarding. the call the first type - shittypunks, other way the first type call the other one - pseudopunks (in Russia, i don't know how is it in other countries). the third type is that people who are ideologysts, they are something in the middle of the first and second type, people like Greg Graffin, for example. i think i'm from the third type.....

BuddyHolly
03-09-2005, 10:05 AM
i'm not punk at all :rolleyes:

DirtyMagical
03-09-2005, 05:26 PM
Punks didn't or don't want to shock the people! for me punk is a revolutioner! a man who fights against system against that things which he doesn't like, and he's right. a man who doesn't care about his hair or clothes like all the other. punk is a freedom. that's why we have a stereotype nowadays that punks are dirty, stinky and stupid people.

i think "punk" - is the most truthful ideology.

What is it that you're fighting against?
And what for?
What are the rules of the system that you need to protest?
What freedom are you fighting for?

So you don't care about how you look... Wait.. So someone forced you to put on the spiked collar and the leather jacket with the heavy boots ? It wasn't your choice? You weren't making a statement? ha.

What I'm saying is: punks are mad, angry, rebelious, angsty, and always trying to fight against something. Though nowadays they just don't know what they are fighting for...

And even if they find something to be pissed about, they don't do anything to change it, they just complain and proclaim their passionate hate towards the system.

DirtyMagical
03-09-2005, 05:39 PM
i'm not punk at all :rolleyes:

And that is a good thing.

GreenTerror
03-09-2005, 07:14 PM
Poeple wear the things they wear and do the things they do because they want to, not because they are trying to prove something. (Unless you're a loser trying to be something you're not)
Once again: EVERYONE HAS A DIFFERENT DEFINITION OF PUNK. So, this whole argument is useless, and will probably never end unless people get bored and this thread dies.

4eh
03-10-2005, 05:57 AM
1)What is it that you're fighting against?
2)And what for?
3)What are the rules of the system that you need to protest?
4)What freedom are you fighting for?

5)So you don't care about how you look... Wait.. So someone forced you to put on the spiked collar and the leather jacket with the heavy boots ? It wasn't your choice? You weren't making a statement? ha.

6)What I'm saying is: punks are mad, angry, rebelious, angsty, and always trying to fight against something. Though nowadays they just don't know what they are fighting for...

7)And even if they find something to be pissed about, they don't do anything to change it, they just complain and proclaim their passionate hate towards the system.

1) Against that things that i don't like and that things, that i think, are stupid

2) For finishing that things, that i was talking about in the 1st point

3) you know, i'm not a Canadian, and i don't know about politics in your country, but for example in Russia we are bored of corruption, police brutality and most of all of our fucking Russian "democrasy". Unfourtanetly not everyone can say about it, cause we don't have "much freedom", they say you can talk about anything, but that doesn't mean that you can talk about anything. hope you understand what i'm talking about.

4) read previous point, for example for freedom to talk about anything

5) i didn't understand that point exactly, but i haven't got a lot of clothes and i don't care about it, that is what i was talking about

6) i feel hurt

7) unfourtanetly you're right, most of us (not all) do like that.........

4eh
03-10-2005, 05:59 AM
And that is a good thing.

can i ask you a question? and who are you?

BuddyHolly
03-11-2005, 06:58 AM
can i ask you a question? and who are you?

of course you can ask people questions... the big question about that is if they will answer... :rolleyes:

4eh
03-11-2005, 08:35 AM
as i see she wouldn't!!! right Alena???

saska de o...
03-11-2005, 08:39 AM
noo... punk isnt dead...... u r dead... :cool:

4eh
03-11-2005, 08:55 AM
yup, yup :)

"... pass me on by, ignore my cry,
forget me when I die
just don't sell me short,
not while I'm still alive ..."

NIX-on-the-MAN
03-11-2005, 11:53 AM
Yeah, it's sadly true.