PDA

View Full Version : Forum Sections

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 09:48 PM
You know what I just figured out?
That there are other sections to this forum..
I mean I knew that before, but never really checked what's happening in any of them other than this one. Always thought that most people only post here.
I'm not the only one that never checks the other sections, am I?

Killb0y
03-02-2005, 09:49 PM
:| ?

Rag Doll
03-02-2005, 09:49 PM
I think about half the people on this board only check this one.

Especially those of us that have been here for awhile.

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 10:08 PM
Yeah, I looked through the pages and noticed that only a few people that you see in this section post in the others. On the white message board there were less sections. =/

sKratch
03-02-2005, 10:15 PM
I only post here and politics.

DirtyMagical
03-02-2005, 10:29 PM
Yeah, I think I posted in the Politics one a few times...

the_GoDdEsS
03-05-2005, 01:16 AM
I usually post here. Although, you know. Not going to get into details again.

I read Politics sometimes. And browse through Other Bands when there's really nothing going on.

SicN Twisted
03-05-2005, 02:28 AM
I spend more time in politics then here. This forum is filled with pointless topics and stupid bbs drama that I've been away too long to have any part in (which is amazing seeing as my ex-girlfriend who lives with me is a member of this BBS). Politics at least has the occasional interesting discussion that keeps me occupied between comming home drunk and passing out.

Jebus
03-05-2005, 11:45 PM
You know what I just figured out?
That there are other sections to this forum..
I mean I knew that before, but never really checked what's happening in any of them other than this one. Always thought that most people only post here.
I'm not the only one that never checks the other sections, am I?

I only post here and sometimes in the other bands section. General Chat is where it's at.

SkunkIt
03-05-2005, 11:55 PM
I usually on go here and the politics section. Sometimes, I go in the other sections, but there's barely anything there.