PDA

View Full Version : What kind of drugs have you ever used?

BuddyHolly
10-29-2004, 11:16 AM
I only smoke weed, hasj. And i've eaten "magic" mushrooms twice (that's sooo funny).

[popple]
10-29-2004, 11:44 AM
Then your a dumbass.

Hysteria
10-29-2004, 11:46 AM
I prefer to keep a clear head and my health in tact.

RXP
10-29-2004, 12:00 PM
Weed; that's it.

And Paracetomol.

Mota Boy
10-29-2004, 12:00 PM
']Then your a dumbass.

Just for future reference, when insulting someone's intelligence, you may want to refrain from undermining your point through the use of incorrect grammar.

Subsidal
10-29-2004, 12:31 PM
Drugs suck but more it sucks when you go around & tell other people with a smile on your face what you took. It's not funny & it's not cool

[popple]
10-29-2004, 12:33 PM
Just for future reference, when insulting someone's intelligence, you may want to refrain from undermining your point through the use of incorrect grammar.

Yes, I apologise, what I should of said was:

Then you're a dumbass.

Endymion
10-29-2004, 01:08 PM
caffeine and a few other minor pain killers.

Devilsgurl
10-29-2004, 01:21 PM
I used to take Adderall but now i take Riddlin...it's only for my ADD but yeah..doesn't really help. I think more than half the population of the world has ADD...

Jewel_Blue_Ibanez
10-29-2004, 01:21 PM
Gotta love Tylenol #3. Take a couple of those.

Jebus
10-29-2004, 05:38 PM
I tried a regular cigarette once if that counts.

nightvision
10-29-2004, 05:48 PM
Some people say that alcohol is a drug so that's one. And I've also smoked marijuana a few times. Never smoked a regular cigarette though.

nitropenguin!
10-29-2004, 06:34 PM
Once I tried smoking... I didn't do it properly.

nightvision
10-29-2004, 06:38 PM
I'm drunk.

BREAK
10-29-2004, 06:59 PM
Methamphetamine, opium, crack cocaine, ecstasy, LSD, nicotine, marijuana, alcohol, & caffiene.

I'm sXXXeXXeXXeXe now though.

nitropenguin!
10-29-2004, 07:01 PM
.You used to suck. Congrats on the straight edge goal though.

Eccentric Sara
10-29-2004, 09:16 PM
caffeine and a few other minor pain killers.Yeah,that pretty much sums up my drug-taking history.Oh,I have had stronger painkillers like an epidural and morphine too,but that was years ago when I had a big operation on my back.I have got stoned from passive smoking a couple of times,but never actually done it.People have been rather judgemental of me because I don't drink and am "straight-edge",especially ppl who don't know me very well.It sucks.I don't judge others for taking drugs,so why do they judge me for NOT taking them?:mad:

punk_flamingo
10-30-2004, 01:16 AM
I do weed on the occassion

but I have tried LSD, Speed, magic mushrooms, ecstacy and dexies. - not going near any of it again though bar.

offspringueuse
10-30-2004, 01:37 AM
none, drugs suck!!!!!!!!!!!

wliethof
10-30-2004, 05:53 AM
caffeine, alcohol, ibuprofen when i was ill, hash and weed a couple of times

Vera
10-30-2004, 06:18 AM
Caffeine, alcohol & cigarettes. I only abuse the first one regularly.

the_GoDdEsS
10-30-2004, 06:30 AM
Little sins...

Alcohol, nicotine, painkillers (diclofenacum), and I smoked weed - just once though.

Nina
10-30-2004, 09:26 AM
i tried weed, hated it.
i tried to smoke a cigarette twice (age nine and
age 13 or something), hated it to DEATH.
i cannot stand coffee. i do drink soda, though.
i take a shitload of painkillers, but not much of it
(just many different kinds).
and last but not least, i drink alcohol maybe twice
a year. i dont like it much.
i'm a child when it comes to this, but i like it that
way.

Tired_Of_You
10-30-2004, 09:36 AM
pot, occasionally
I tried pcp and mush once

TheHulaChick
10-30-2004, 10:11 AM
I'm like the most sensible person in the world. I have never had any alcohol, never done any drugs and never smoked (or hung around with people who smoke). I feel outta place though cause my friends always get drunk at parties and some of em do drugs. They're are always encouraging me to drink and stuff. But I've never given in cause people really close to me have died from shit like that. They wasted their lives, I choose not to waste mine.

You only get one life why waste it?

Eccentric Sara
10-30-2004, 05:01 PM
Yeah,good for you.:) I hate it when ppl won't accept that I don't drink,and won't leave me alone.

wheelchairman
10-30-2004, 05:09 PM
I don't drink Cola at all usually. I drink an absurd amount of tea though. I drink most kinds of alcohol except for Beer. I drink coffee rarely. I smoke Cigars at least once a month. I smoke cigarettes at parties if someone offers one to me. I personally wouldn't spend the money on them. Never smoked hash or tried any hard drug.

And obviously I take medicine if I need it, for example I take aspirin when I'm sick.

SicN Twisted
10-30-2004, 05:12 PM
Alcohol, nicotine, caffein, marijuana, ecstasy, methanphedimine, cocaine, heroin, oxyconton, oxycodon, hydrocodon, codein, opium, valium, LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, PCP, ketamine, 2ci, 5-meo-AMT, 2ce, DXM, and MUSIC.

MirandaV
10-30-2004, 05:20 PM
Holly shit :p
Mh i've tried Caffeine, alcohol, cigarettes, weed, he.. i've never used a painkiller, I don't have a lotta pain, weird but true, i've never had a headache. :rolleyes:

SicN Twisted
10-30-2004, 05:27 PM
You're damn fortunate, because I rarely don't have a headache. Do you take alot of vitamins or something?

nitropenguin!
10-30-2004, 06:15 PM
Alcohol, nicotine, caffein, marijuana, ecstasy, methanphedimine, cocaine, heroin, oxyconton, oxycodon, hydrocodon, codein, opium, valium, LSD, mushrooms, mescaline, PCP, ketamine, 2ci, 5-meo-AMT, 2ce, DXM, and MUSIC.
Why so many drugs, SicN Twisted?

the black butterfly
10-30-2004, 06:24 PM
i dont drink alcohol or even fizzy drinks, i dont smoke anything and i dotn take any illegal drugs.
half of the people at my school come into class stoned and when i feel like shit i wont to join them but i never have and will try no to

nitropenguin!
10-30-2004, 07:05 PM
Good for you :)

Tijs
10-30-2004, 07:08 PM
I've never taken or tried any drugs.

punk_flamingo
10-30-2004, 07:29 PM
I always admire people who dont smoke, take drugs or drink alcohol. It can be hard not too when your young. I started smoking when I was 12, mainly because I knew my parents would hate it and it was my own way of "rebelling" (yeah smart choice...NOT). Now im 18, and im screwed - I dont smoke much during the day, but at night or when im out drinking I have to have one. It sucks majorly. I am trying to quit though, buying nicorette patches and the like - there just so damned expensive.

Layna
10-30-2004, 08:01 PM
none

I┤ve never smoked or drunk.

RXP
10-31-2004, 01:44 AM
Oh yeah I had this turkish shit in a resturant. Sheesha or something. That shit is for those fucking hypocritical muslims who can't smoke weed or drink but somehow it's OK for them to do sheesha.

Fucking fools.

the_GoDdEsS
10-31-2004, 01:12 AM
You're damn fortunate, because I rarely don't have a headache. Do you take alot of vitamins or something?

I've been getting way too many headaches since I was 10. And painkillers don't work for me at all. But recently I've read a thingy in a tao for health book and it works not only with me but with everyone else.
Did not know how to explain it the best so I found it on a site:

Press on two pressure points at the back of the neck. These
points are about two inches apart, just below the base of
the skull. Press for a minute or two. This releases
endorphins that help against pain.

(http://www.migrainepage.com/faqs/natural.html)

I usually don't just press but also massage them for minutes till I feel better.
This definitely is a quick help. Just find a victim who will give you a massage. =)

Mota Boy
10-31-2004, 01:22 AM
I've only used the cool drugs.

And, by the way, all you belly-crawling brain-dead vitamin B-deficient children that claimed that people who don't do drugs are significantly cooler/smarter/better looking than those that abstain, you're justing heading yourself towards a future of overdosing once you realize that you're completely wong on the drug issue and so you na´vely assume that, because pot isn't as bad as you've grown up to believe it to be, people must be lying about all other drugs as well. Basically, you're comparable to a virgin campaining about the evils of sex.

And RXP, you're one ignorant motherfucker. They're talking about fucking nicotine, just in a form that's much safer for you than smoking it through a cigarette. Read up on drugs before you have public, recordable opinions about them, dumbass.

RXP
10-31-2004, 01:42 AM
Hahaha calling me a dumbass. It's flavored tabbaco indeed. Yet strict muslims can't smoke tabbaco. But the ones I know are OK to smoke the Turkish shit but they don't smoke cause it's against their religion (they're words not mine). They're hypocritical fuckers.

Sure I should have mentioned that rather than weed but it's just funny you assume I'm ignorant and you're all knowing like you do in all your posts.

RXP
10-31-2004, 01:44 AM
And just for your info it's against Islam to consume anything that clouds the mind/sound judgement. Yet the muslims I know who do this says it gives them a good feeling/high. They might be talking shit cause that shit don't do nothing for me, but nonetheless, they are hypocrtical fuckers.

MirandaV
10-31-2004, 03:44 AM

You just use 2 much drugs :p
No I don't take a lot of vitamins, I guess I just don't got a lot of nerves in my head or something

ihatechrissneed
10-31-2004, 04:24 AM
And Paracetomol.
i knew someone would say that (i was going to)

wheelchairman
10-31-2004, 04:40 AM
And just for your info it's against Islam to consume anything that clouds the mind/sound judgement. Yet the muslims I know who do this says it gives them a good feeling/high. They might be talking shit cause that shit don't do nothing for me, but nonetheless, they are hypocrtical fuckers.
I have never once gotten high from smoking a sheesha. None of my muslim friends have either I don't think. You are trying to interpret the holy Qu'ran for the faithful while you've probably never read it yourself. This issue of tobacco is often just left up to the choice of the individual. Because you don't get high from the tobacco of the sheesha.

And what's with the attitude towards muslims?

Zugg Island Convict
10-31-2004, 06:35 AM
I know I'll get slammed for this, but I don't really care, I have tried speed, coke, skunk, alcohol and cigerettes...the only ones I chose to carry on was the cigerettes and alcohol full time :rolleyes: I also smoke skunk very occasionally...the other drugs I was glad I did for the experience but wouldn't do em anymore.....

TheHulaChick
10-31-2004, 07:16 AM
I don't judge or think I'm above anyone who takes drugs cause it's an individual choice and if thats what they want to do with their life, fine. I just wish those people wouldn't pressure others into it. But I find it really really sad when a perfectly nice person takes drugs or drinks to the extent where it changes them, kills them or harms others. I believe there's no good side to drugs.

Phate
10-31-2004, 07:17 AM
Never done drugs.

RXP
10-31-2004, 08:34 AM
Wheelchair, you said it trying to interpret the Qu'ran. There are many interpretations. People I know interpret it as not consuming anything that clouds their mind. Yet they claim that Sheesha gives them some sort of high. It's hypocritical.

And what's with the attitude towards muslims?

Not all muslims. Just those who are fundamental or hypocritical. And it's not just muslims it's all religons. And in my experience muslisms are the worst offenders. I live in London in a big muslim area and went to a school dominated by asians (I'm asian too) so it's not like I'm just making assumptions. I'm talking about people I know and the great majority of them are hypocritical idoits. But it's not just muslims I know a lot of retarded Hindus too (most of my family).

Dont get me wrong I don't blindly hate all religion, however. I've got a lot of muslim mates and family friends. But they ain't the crazy sort.

End of rant.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
10-31-2004, 08:39 AM
Nothing. Not even a cigarette.

wheelchairman
10-31-2004, 08:49 AM
RXP - It's just odd that you went off like that. Because even the most pious muslims I know have tried sheesha. And the only way it's affected them was to give them a headache.

Mota Boy
10-31-2004, 11:31 AM
Smoking sheesha doesn't "cloud the mind", as I've found. I've smoked it multiple times with friends and it's just a very mellowing physical effect. You'll get more fucked up by getting a good massage or having sex. You're the first person I've heard to attack the practice.