PDA

View Full Version : My roommate is moving out.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-03-2005, 11:53 AM
Its fantastic. I hate her.

It thought sharing the bathroom, the kitchen and the livingroom with her would be okay. Since im rarely at home anyways, and when i am, i just mind my own business. I have got no interest in her what so ever, but she somehow got the idea that we are best friends. She tells me everything. About the abortion she just got. About her sexdiseases. Thank you! I dont want to know these things! And about a week after she tells me this, she takes a guy home. Not using a condom. I dont want to know! She also smells like shit. And i think she asks me for permission everytime she takes a shower. Does she expect me to say no? Also shes just a very unintelligent pain in the ass.

I just had to get rid of her. So i did. She should be done moving on monday. Ill have the whole place to myself! Its going to be great! Fuckyesss!

_ߥ_vil_
03-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Lol...good for you

BuddyHolly
03-03-2005, 11:56 AM
it's time for a party then. FREE BEER AT MindlessSelfIndulgent's PLACE!!!!! :D

Anya82
03-03-2005, 12:03 PM
I've lived in 7 different places since i got Tijuana to study (almost 5 years now)
I
I've experienced everything:
I've lived with a family (not mine); i've lived with my bro; with one of my best male friends; by myself; with two student girls i didn't know; and now, with 2 other girls who are now working. One is a lawyer, and the other.. i don't remember

I want to have a place of my own. I liked living by myself better.
I also enjoyed living with my bro.

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-03-2005, 12:11 PM
Why dont you have a place of your own, then? Too expensive or what?

JoY
03-03-2005, 12:26 PM
I recognise the feeling. we had a roommate no one really -really- liked & now she's moved out & I've moved into her room. fuckingly perfect.

BUT however.. the roommate I love most, the one person in this whole wide world I love most, will probably move out. yes, that's right, I live with my boyfriend. & he had a fantastic offer to live in the centre of the city. *weeps*

BuddyHolly
03-03-2005, 12:27 PM
and he isn't going to take you with him? http://www.lowlandsteam.com/phpbb/images/smiles/no.gif

Anya82
03-03-2005, 12:30 PM
Why dont you have a place of your own, then? Too expensive or what?
yeah.. i can't afford one yet....

MindlessSelfIndulgent
03-03-2005, 12:34 PM
yeah.. i can't afford one yet....

Hmm, thats a shame.
------------

And Joy, i ask the same as BuddyHolly... Hes not taking you with him?

Betty
03-03-2005, 01:35 PM
I've lived with a lot of random people. It's pretty fun overall I think, to be able to meet new people like that. There have been three different ones that I had no idea who they were before we ended up living together (with other people too). The first was annoying, and a huge slob. We hated her. The second was good. Clean, mature, fun, we're still friends now. The third was really really nice and really really fun, but also a slob. So she was okay. By the summer, I will probably be living with 2-3 strangers since my landlord is renting out rooms in our house and I don't want to move somewhere else. Hopefully it works!

JoY
03-03-2005, 05:21 PM
and he isn't going to take you with him? http://www.lowlandsteam.com/phpbb/images/smiles/no.gif
someone offered HIM a great room. not me, him. in a studenthouse for guys.

BuddyHolly
03-04-2005, 04:27 AM
someone offered HIM a great room. not me, him. in a studenthouse for guys.

that sucks, but i think he should stay where he lives right now to stay with his big love ;)