PDA

View Full Version : People from France should go to Hell

Jack the Tripper
03-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Who agrees? Remember, France is the country with all the little kid rapers.

ThatOneGuy123
03-03-2005, 11:23 PM
my wife is French.....

Iddy
03-04-2005, 03:59 AM

they are in every walk of life... don't be an ass

saska de o...
03-04-2005, 04:42 AM
i disagree
i love france, french people, theis culture. why they should goint to the hell?? i dont understand..... ;/

Vera
03-04-2005, 06:06 AM
OMFG, please die a slow, painful death, but you better start now, before all the French come and assrape you. I would not want the World to suffer from your idiocy any longer than it already has.

The world is crying. Crying!

Reefer
03-04-2005, 08:50 AM
Don't send them to hell! Hell is much too good for them - let them rot on earth! muhahahaha! http://ricolaus.bei.t-online.de/SML/devil03.gif

BuddyHolly
03-04-2005, 09:12 AM

what kid rapers are you talking about?

wheelchairman
03-04-2005, 10:01 AM
The french pedophiles are just the ones who were caught. If you think your country doesn't have this, then you are willfully ignorant. I'd rather live in a country that finds and imprisons these people than in a country where they pretend that it's only a foreign problem.

Aimeht
03-04-2005, 10:30 AM
I don't agree. There is assholes in every country. It's not just because they're French. It's the people.

BuddyHolly
03-04-2005, 10:39 AM
i didn't know France had "famous" pedofiles, i knew Belgium had Marc D.... (don't know how to spell his name)

Unnatural Disaster
03-05-2005, 06:47 AM
i don't agree

SicN Twisted
03-05-2005, 01:29 PM
I'm sick and tired of hearing that these pedofiles should be imprisoned as if they're criminals.

foxy
03-05-2005, 02:26 PM
what so your sayin phedophiles arnt doin owt wrong your sick or r u a pedo as well??? :mad:

SicN Twisted
03-05-2005, 03:14 PM
No I'm just not a morally correct moron and I understand that pedophelia is a mental dissability, not a crime.

BuddyHolly
03-05-2005, 05:17 PM
No I'm just not a morally correct moron and I understand that pedophelia is a mental dissability, not a crime.

yes it is a mental dissability, but i still think those people should be pulled out society as long as they're not cured (as far as they can get cured).

SicN Twisted
03-06-2005, 03:42 AM
Of course they shouldn't be able to roam free and continue raping children, but they shouldn't be imprisoned. Mental institutions seem like a better alternative.

dexterisMYman
03-06-2005, 09:36 AM
kill the french. cuz they're fuckin crazy!!

Noodles is gay
03-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Kinda off topic:

hehehe - just had a totally dyslexic moment there; i thought it said 'rappers' and i was like "what the hell?"

Fly White Guy
03-06-2005, 12:43 PM
Kinda off topic:

hehehe - just had a totally dyslexic moment there; i thought it said 'rappers' and i was like "what the hell?"

I thought the same thing! :D

a french fan
06-20-2005, 05:25 AM
Hey man it's you who should go to hell !you're so stupid !stop the preconception !

you don't know nothing about the French !it's as if i think that americans are like Bush !

I'm french and proud of this !

Preecey
06-20-2005, 05:36 AM
You're from France yet you support Liverpool? Strange.
Well, more on topic, I don't have a problem with the French, really. we may have had centuries of war with them but the Entente Cordial solved all that.

Sinister
06-20-2005, 06:16 AM
france is OK.

Preecey
06-20-2005, 06:19 AM
They speak French in Quebec, don't they?

Sinister
06-20-2005, 06:23 AM
yeah we do but thats not why I say france is ok. went there a few years ago and most pplz are ok. except for a bunch of kids who thought they were better than me just cuz they were French.

defyuk
06-20-2005, 07:16 AM
What's your problem with france and the french? i went on an exchange for a week back when i was 14/15 and i stayed with the family for a week. i had no problem with any of them! everybody i met was nice, the families looked after all of so well apart from 1. This 1 poor kid ended up with a family whos grandma was addicted to smoking pot and tried to get their 3 year old kid to smoke a joint but that was cos she was a bit cuckoo. but anyway i think there is nothing wrong with french people and going on the exchange was one of the best things ive done in my life.

o yeah and the guy i stayed with was an offspring fan!! i couldn't believe my luck when he asked what music i was into and i told him the offspring. he said o you mean these and pulled out a copy of smash! that was a great week.

and as for the paedo's. there are sick bastards like that in every country of the world!

Dexter Powerhead
06-20-2005, 07:29 AM
a swordfish have to fuck french people.........they are all so stupid..........somebody have to kick their ass to shut up their mouths.........assholes

Sin Studly
06-20-2005, 08:40 AM
Mental institutions seem like a better alternative.

Until we can keep productive and useful people from starving we shouldn't be wasting so much money on the invalids. The useless and cost-inefficient should be unceremoniously shot and cremated. That includes retards, psychos, cripples and the Irish.

引出しの人
06-20-2005, 08:55 AM
You don't belong in Politics.
Yeah. This thread was fucked up. Mine was better.

Nina
06-20-2005, 09:02 AM

agreed, but since this is never going to happen, they need to be in prison other than getting free after two years. which is exactly what seems to happen every.single.time. ndjknfjskmalks grah.

and i dislike France, its not a very nice place to go to :E and the people i have met were not friendly AT ALL. and the food sucks a lot. but you cant possibily hate them all, the reasons for that have been stated already in this topic. now shut up. thanks.

SicN Twisted
06-20-2005, 09:44 AM
Sin Sturdly, you're suggesting we leave the physically and mentally disabled to starve? What do we do, build gas chambers for the autistic, shoot people with constrictive paulsy, and execute people who get too old to work. Different disabilities stop people from being "productive and useful" and communities take the responsibility upon themselves to help them. Should we not feed the homeless either?

Sin Studly
06-20-2005, 10:47 AM
If the homeless are fit enough to work, we should feed them and house them and give them a menial labour job. If not, we should euthenase them, yes.

Madhouse
06-20-2005, 02:04 PM
i live in france and i find that they always complain and dont say that they dont cos they do;And yeah there's to much rappers in france(they call them selves Racailles which means criminels)

引出しの人
06-20-2005, 02:28 PM
You smoke fags.

Mikey Matt
06-20-2005, 09:51 PM
For a long time in my life I was negative towards France and French people, as, up unti recently, I had met arogant toss pots and not a single nice person who was French.

Whats changed? One of best mates I've met through University is French, and he is a honest decent guy, and on top of that, can drum, Josh Freese Style!

Top notch dude. So, No, France is OK, there are, like every country in the world, bad French people. But there are also jems amongst them.

coke_a_holic
06-20-2005, 10:24 PM
my wife is French.....
Do you shave her armpits for her?

Also, the French were right. I'm going to play out what happened so even the dimmest of the BBS-goers will understand:
America: Yo, France, wanna help us find weapons of mass destruction in Iraq?
France: No way, man! There aren't any! We don't want to waste our money on a war for nothin!
A: But dudes, come on! There will totally be killing!
F: Come on, yourself! We don't feel like going on a wild goose chase.
A: I hate you! I don't wanna be your friend anymore!

Drummerguy123
06-20-2005, 10:46 PM
Don't send them to hell! Hell is much too good for them - let them rot on earth! muhahahaha! http://ricolaus.bei.t-online.de/SML/devil03.gif

Sounds about right...

Ozymandias
06-20-2005, 11:26 PM
Normally I'd oppose knee-jerk Francophobia (except when I'm the one expressing it) but they've been harboring Polanski for decades even though he drugged and anally raped a 13 year-old girl.

That's seriously, seriously fucked up.

darklight
06-21-2005, 02:07 AM
Hi, I'm French and I'm a great fan of the offspring.

I live in Montpellier a little town of 250.000 people in the south of France.
I'm very disapointed about a lot of posts in this thread...
You say " France is the country with all the little kid rapers." I hope it was just for joke ! look at you just five minutes !

Oh look USA is the country where the kids kill the other kids, look at colombine, look at the war on irak, look at all the history of your country, I can say too that california is a States of Dumb because Mister Terminator is the governor !

don't say this please ! me too I can be an Idio if I want !

Ozymandias
06-21-2005, 02:38 AM
Hi, I'm French and I'm a great fan of the offspring.

I live in Montpellier a little town of 250.000 people in the south of France.
I'm very disapointed about a lot of posts in this thread...
You say " France is the country with all the little kid rapers." I hope it was just for joke ! look at you just five minutes !

Oh look USA is the country where the kids kill the other kids, look at colombine, look at the war on irak, look at all the history of your country, I can say too that california is a States of Dumb because Mister Terminator is the governor !

don't say this please ! me too I can be an Idio if I want !
That's the kind of intelligent response I'd expect from a frog.

"No, you suck!"

Sin Studly
06-21-2005, 07:55 AM
http://gladstone.uoregon.edu/~mmorley/rainbow/green%20frog.jpg

darklight
06-21-2005, 08:16 AM
Please give me on reason to be against the frog ? ( in fact we don't eat frog it's just a legend who's invented by the british, but the british got really a skin of roosbeef when they go to the sun :D ! )

I like USA, I drink Coca-cola, I got a Fender Guitar, I play football with nike shoes and I have not problem with this, but give me one reason to don't like French people ! we are like every country, good people and bad people, your argument like "you suck" are very bad ! :cool:

You don't got rappers in USA ? don't be stupid ! I know that your are best of this ! look at your TV channel of information :) (but not fox news ;) )

DJMossimo!
06-22-2005, 12:29 PM
kiss my ass, while im irish i am partial french, also. u jackass

Mikey Matt
06-22-2005, 01:07 PM
Please give me on reason to be against the frog ? ( in fact we don't eat frog it's just a legend who's invented by the british, but the british got really a skin of roosbeef when they go to the sun :D ! )

HAHA!!!! - (That made me laugh because its true!! :D Except in parts of France frog is consumed, but we eat swine so who cares?)

I appreciate that people can be good or bad whatever country they come from, So I don't give a f**k if someone is French, German, English, Welsh, America, Mexican I DON'T GIVE A FLYING F**K as long as they are good people.

And when racism dies in this world, life will be better for everyone, and I don't give a S**T if you dont like what i'm saying. Those of you that believe someone is bellow you because of where they come need to grow up.

BUT I dont see the problem with poking friendly fun at someone because of nationality differences as long as it is well recieve - The English and the Welsh for example, take the piss out of each other but its never meant serious (only by an exceptional few)

Kids, Grow up, and will someone please delete this damn thread.

ninth
06-22-2005, 01:07 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v451/penguinFITES/maria.jpg

kiss my ass, while im irish i am partial french, also.
Remember when your brother surrendered to the gunshots?

a french fan
06-23-2005, 03:45 AM
For the men who dislikes the French : you're a stupid or not ?
if you're not stupid you'll be tolerant with everyone !

i'm :eek:

WebDudette
06-23-2005, 04:26 AM
Thats the stupidest thing I've heard since I was told to call frecnh fries freedom fries what gives you the right to say all French people should go to hell if its cause you think they have rapists and we dont then your sadly mistaken and I didn't see and thing about 12 killings or so from the back of a van in France. Or is it cause they didnt go to war with us to find the so called "weapons of mass destruction" in Iraq when we know damn well korea has multiple Nukes.

Skip91
06-23-2005, 04:29 AM
No-one deserves to go to hell.
Not even the french.

You should have seen them on Muse's "hullaballoo" concert dvd in 2001.
They all shout out "muse" like lunatics, and they all scream like cheap drunks.

SkyRocker
06-23-2005, 09:12 AM
I can't believe that a thread talking about french turns to a thread talking about kid rapers !
There's nothing to say, no one has to go to hell except if he's a criminal, that's all.
For all of you who think french are fuckers or i don't know, i say that we don't care coz you talk for nothing...

Nina
06-23-2005, 05:01 PM
Being USian, I have every right to spit on Frenchians for not siding with us on the war. Nobody even asked you Greekians any way.

i am so glad that you are joking.

...you ARE joking, right?

wheelchairman
06-24-2005, 07:02 AM
Eros, you aren't the person who should be answering this question. And you, are the saddest thing on this bbs.

SkyRocker
06-24-2005, 09:42 AM
You dimwitted motherfucker! You pathetic piece of discarded trash! Get back to the sewer where you belong. Siding with you? That's what you expect? Blairite poodleism? You make me sick.

Maria

So sweet in a woman's mouth ! :)
I'd not have used these words but i think u're right, this thread is not the only gay...

SkyRocker
06-24-2005, 11:58 AM
t'inquiète, je tiens trop à mes cheveux et st-raf c'est dans le var.
J'ai vu dans des posts que t'était à paris..di donc il a pas fait très beau ( je charie un peu, y crève de chaud sur la côte :cool: ).

Oula mais ca devient un thread de discut francais, allez hop [ mode english=OFF ]

SkyRocker
06-24-2005, 01:23 PM
Ouais, la nuit à 3h de l'après-midi, jimagine que ca doit faire peur :( . Enfin c'est assez paradoxal, pendant que vous prenez des douches, nous ce sont des bains...bon ok jme tais m'enfin pour la plage, si tu veux te baigner, faux pas être frileuse, la mer est pas encore très accueillante pis apparement, z'allez nous refiler vot' mauvais temps donc avec ça et les exams, la baignade attendra...

darklight
06-24-2005, 01:31 PM
Moi a Montpellier c'est la classe la plage :-d

Sinon y'en a un qui s'est planté dans la traduction il a cru que "rapers" sa signifiait "rapeurs" en disant qu'on les appelé nous même racaille alors que rapers veut dire violeurs.

Hey Guys ! You Know what ? I'm French but I'm a Human too ! Like you ! Yes I sworm :rolleyes:

"Oh my god ! look ! he is like me ?! he got a head, he can speak and write like me !"

Open Your Eyes just five minutes, look around you please ;)

SkyRocker
06-24-2005, 01:38 PM
Ouah, c'est le sud en force...
Non mais a part ca jcrois que c'est meme plus la peine de parler de ce que racontent ces gars !
Le truc est passé des francais aux pedophiles qui font du rap en chantant le deluge dans les rues de la capitale, alors on laisse tomber, et parlons plutot d'amour :)

Nina
06-24-2005, 02:32 PM
i dont know if this ever came into your mind, but it is appropriate to speak ENGLISH on a public message board which people from all over the world can access. nobody told you that you HAVE to, but goddamn, your language is ugly and there is nothing to be proud of.

ninth
06-24-2005, 02:48 PM
i dont know if this ever came into your mind, but it is appropriate to speak ENGLISH on a public message board which people from all over the world can access. nobody told you that you HAVE to, but goddamn, your language is ugly and there is nothing to be proud of.
Is it sects time yet?

Nina
06-24-2005, 02:58 PM
Is it sects time yet?

anytime you're around, dear.

and wah wah i'll do and speak whatever and whenever i want wah wah. thats so fucking childish.

Nina
06-24-2005, 03:03 PM
because its a public forum, quite simple.
but dont worry, its not THAT important. it cant possibly be.

SkyRocker
06-24-2005, 03:18 PM
We must show us we are good people so [mode english=ON]
Hey, cocotte can be pronounced in english ? It sounds good.
I thought the thread was over, france wins.
Maria, "cambronne's word" for your orals ( don't know if it's the good word ;) ), i have one too so dodo.

Brines
06-24-2005, 03:36 PM
I would've voted yes, but today I discovered that Maria is from France. So I changed my mind. Frenchies are rather pleasant.

White punk on dope
06-24-2005, 06:04 PM
jack the tripper, you need to die. im sure people in france think the same of us (well if they werent such pussies)... jk but seriously, the french are just normal people like you and me, and i dont know this as a fact, but im assuming they did nothing to you, so you can go fuck yourself.

SkyRocker
06-25-2005, 12:14 AM
jack the tripper, you need to die. im sure people in france think the same of us (well if they werent such pussies)... jk but seriously, the french are just normal people like you and me, and i dont know this as a fact, but im assuming they did nothing to you, so you can go fuck yourself.
Yeah, we're the same of u, but less idiot...jk too. Maybe this tripper may shut up but if we stop answering his posts, it will resolve the problem

sumrandumpunk
06-25-2005, 12:21 AM
Me being in the US makes me think of free speech but when people abuse the idea of free speech and free message board to do shit like this... I sometimes feel like we might be better off with out it when I see this kind of stuff. I have high respect for the French especially after a French guy I know (been in the US for two weeks) described his girlfriend as lovely and told us he hates the word hot. I was amazed that he'd say that and not worry about being made fun of. But then, I realized that he's probably better than me in many ways for saying that.

SkyRocker
06-25-2005, 03:48 AM
I peux not believe questa maniala. Then je speak un other langue ?
I savais not que l'esperanto is considéré like une lingua. Do je have to le mettre ( la l'esperanto, it coince a little :D ) sur my cv ( ainsi ke the verlan ) ?
For ton information, le first congress que concerna il esperanto has been fait nella citta de boulogne-sur-mer :cool: in 1905, centenaire -> wouhou.
But je am pas convinced que l'esperanto would be cool for english readers, so simple de spirit apparently.

enjoy le fun my cocotte

a french fan
06-25-2005, 06:37 AM
Si vous continuez a parlé comme ça ils vont finir par croire que les Français sont fous !!hein maria&skyrocker ;) !lol

SkyRocker
06-25-2005, 07:00 AM
Meuh not, a french fan, it could pas be possible, in the meme temps, french sont des crazy grenouilles, it changera nothing ( it's mieux que de be un pedo :( ) et sinon congratulations to liverpool, i'd preféré lyon but bon...

SkyRocker
06-25-2005, 07:08 AM
Concerning the esperanto congres, parler plus about it would be un petit bit ennuyeux, just qui se get tout les years at the charge of the contribuable.
Par contrary, the fait that 200 années ago, the francais have been remplacé par les angliches is something comme crap ( like disaent dostoevski et poe, voltaire too i think ).
I peur que you will lancer a polémique talking about napoleon coz some d'histoire fans vont t'injury about this grand dwarves.
And je want bien to be un trizomic like toi, it could be sympa
I leave, je have to mettre a day mon cv

PS : ca become enorme like comment on speak

sumrandumpunk
06-25-2005, 09:56 AM
sorry I only speak english/spanish so I can't join in :(

SkyRocker
06-25-2005, 09:57 AM
Go on with spanish, we'll see

sumrandumpunk
06-25-2005, 10:09 AM
Really I see no point, especially when I forgotten how to make the a,e,i with accents and the n with a tilde.

SkyRocker
06-25-2005, 10:15 AM
Really I see no point, especially when I forgotten how to make the a,e,i with accents and the n with a tilde.

Right, that's why i did not use spanish, in the same time, only french are crazy so better for you not to try esperanto except if you create a new language ( i'm really crazy )

darklight
06-25-2005, 01:41 PM
creo que los personas que hablan en este sitio son locos :D

Moi je parle espagnol ^^
c'est bien pratique comme barcelone est a moins de 3H de route et que j'y vais de temps en temps, sinon aujourd'hui la plage c'était énorme l'eau était super chaude, mais lundi j'ai un oral de Français alors faut bien bosser un peu :rolleyes:

sumrandumpunk
06-25-2005, 01:44 PM
Creo que estoy aburrido. Es porque estoy aquí.

Norwegian Cat
06-25-2005, 02:11 PM

Never ever generalize... that's what conservatism does. You're not a conservative, are you?

SkyRocker
06-25-2005, 02:14 PM
Creo que estoy aburrido. Es porque estoy aquí.
Ouh la la, it become a little chaud that, I did rien understood

a french fan
06-26-2005, 06:12 AM
Meuh not, a french fan, it could pas be possible, in the meme temps, french sont des crazy grenouilles, it changera nothing ( it's mieux que de be un pedo :( ) et sinon congratulations to liverpool, i'd preféré lyon but bon...

Merci pour Liverpool !
Sinon s'il vous plait, je vous en conjure arretez de faire du franglais,du fragnole et du spanglish !!!Sinon ceux qui ont voter NON vont vite changer d'avis !!!lol

Noodfan
06-26-2005, 08:23 PM
someone from France hacked my pc 1 week ago. and he left his signature. french people are very kind :)

SkyRocker
06-27-2005, 05:18 AM
someone from France hacked my pc 1 week ago. and he left his signature. french people are very kind :)

Maybe that's me, what have been the injury, did I crash your hard disk or flush your email adresses ?

SkyRocker
06-27-2005, 01:28 PM
Skyrocker, j'ai failli mourir dans des trains pas climatisés. Ils ont distribué de l'eau gratuitement c t le 1/3 monde en force. Je rigole pas.

Maria
Ma pov dusky, avec l'eau ki ton donné tora o moins remboursé ton ticket...sérieux y son fou ces parisiens, kes ki leur arrive. Je compatis parce qu'avec la crève qui fait ici, heureusement qu'on a l'iode pour nous rafraichir et puis paris plage c'est vachement bien aussi :D

SkyRocker
06-28-2005, 08:56 AM
Haha mais t'es le pire des salauds!!! Bon fo savoir que paris plage est un bo concept :) pas slt pour les prolos, g fait mon TPE en terminale sur paris gay pride et autres divertissements festifs parisiens de l'été ça remonte à... 2 ans maintenant! Enfin c t a c amusant je dois dire...

Maria
Moi, un salaud, t la premiere fille...personne a me dire ca, tu m'as une deuxieme fois trussly choqué.
Fais gaffe t'as mis le mot "gay", il risque d'y avoir un envahissement du thread avec tout ce qui traîne ici...
Snif, ah excuse moi petite larme, ce souvenir de la terminale et des TPE est tellement rafraîchissant, cette époque ou on faisait n'importequoi...n'est pas révolue c'est vrai. N'empeche un TPE sur la gay pride, j'aurai bien aimé être ton examinateur, j'espère que tu t'étais habillée en conséquence

SkyRocker
06-28-2005, 09:13 AM
Il est évident que le petit mot qui suit sera écrit avec l'accent de delanoë ou de raffarin.
Ta l'air d'être une pro côté look, surtout pour les stilettos, je retiendrai ca si je dois m'habiller en fille ( on sait jamais, quand on est bourré : slogan d'un pub ? ).
Sans dec, keanu reeves est libanais ? Aie, avait-il les yeux rouges dans speed ? je vais revoir ca. En parlant d'yeux rouges, je suis un peu comme ca en ce moment, j'ai pa supporté ma semaine de nuits blanches, on dirait que j'ai fumé le plus gros bang du monde.
Mais tu sais, je suis pas en master mais en licence, ah je sais bien que c'est ma grande intelligence et mon esprit si développé ( décidément j'utilise un peu trop de modestometre ) qui t'as fait pensé cela.
Pour la présentation, merci de me rappeler que j'en ait une ( aie aie aie ), je vais bosser, qu'est-ce que je ferai sans toi ?

Allez, je signe différement ?

Florens

SkyRocker
06-28-2005, 09:31 AM
Sans moi, tu serais coincé, je suis heureuse de te l'entendre dire! Merci pour les précisions côté boulot, tu as ma permission pour aller a ker sin, tu sais, pour les fotos de grenouille. Je suis outrée.

Sisi, keanu est libanais, quel rapport avec les yeux rouges? libanais = vampire sur le retour ou koi???

Bon courage coco! :)

Maria
Me tromperai-je en disant que les libanais posèdent une substance fumatoire provoquant des rires ?

SkyRocker
06-28-2005, 09:35 AM
Euh...

C'est-à-dire que...

_ Mais encore??

Bah... beuh... si tu le dis coco! Première fois qu'on m'en parle...

Maria
Ne nous etendons pas en plus c'est pas mon truc

T-6005
06-28-2005, 09:54 AM
Ca fait du bien de pouvoir lire du francais pour une fois, meme si j'ai completement oublie toute la langue francaise ecrite. En plus, je tapote sur un ordinateur standard americain - donc, pas d'accents pour moi.

En fait, je ne savait pas qu'il etait libanais, Keanu Reeves. Bon, ca ne change rien, vraiment, je ne vois pas pourquoi je trouves ca surprenant.

SkyRocker
06-28-2005, 10:07 AM
Ca fait du bien de pouvoir lire du francais pour une fois, meme si j'ai completement oublie toute la langue francaise ecrite. En plus, je tapote sur un ordinateur standard americain - donc, pas d'accents pour moi.

En fait, je ne savait pas qu'il etait libanais, Keanu Reeves. Bon, ca ne change rien, vraiment, je ne vois pas pourquoi je trouves ca surprenant.
Le problème, c'est pas de pouvoir lire du francais, mais quand tu vois ce que certains ricains écrivent ici...

T-6005
06-28-2005, 10:11 AM
Le problème, c'est pas de pouvoir lire du francais, mais quand tu vois ce que certains ricains écrivent ici...

T'as raison... dans la famille des Conneries.....

Brines
06-28-2005, 10:22 AM
Wtf!?!?!?!

T-6005
06-28-2005, 10:24 AM
Ouais, mais il y en a d'autres qui approche ce niveau la.

CaptainStanky
06-30-2005, 03:30 PM
dam if i only i paid attnetion in spanish class....

0r4ng3
06-30-2005, 04:41 PM
dam if i only i paid attnetion in spanish class....
That's French, idiot. What else would they be speaking in a thread about French people?!

CaptainStanky
06-30-2005, 04:55 PM
That's French, idiot. What else would they be speaking in a thread about French people?!

Omg im so retarded thinking that was spanish, gah i hope some ppl think i was joking so i dont seem stupid...

lost_nvrfound
06-30-2005, 07:56 PM
Omg im so retarded thinking that was spanish, gah i hope some ppl think i was joking so i dont seem stupid...
seeing as you posted this^, people now aren't gonna think you're joking... you should of just said something like, "i was kidding you idiot"... people would have probably believed you... but then again, you're still new here so you didn't know

SkyRocker
07-01-2005, 05:50 AM
seeing as you posted this^, people now aren't gonna think you're joking... you should of just said something like, "i was kidding you idiot"... people would have probably believed you... but then again, you're still new here so you didn't know
Very funny, not sure he has more than 10 years...