PDA

View Full Version : Woah!!

CreaturesInside
10-29-2004, 12:48 PM
It's back. I'm back. What the hell happened? How long has this thing been out? haha. Good to be back.

In the time this thing has been down, I saw them twice, I met them, got their set list, Noodles told me he and I are both rockstars, Higgins basically told me I'm the biggest offspring fan in Philly, and I've had all summer to chill at home in west chester. I'm finally back in Philly.

Not that anyone really cares. haha.

dark_hidden_shadow
01-26-2005, 04:03 PM
Is that a song from them? rare?...

phoenix
01-27-2005, 02:03 AM
It's back. I'm back. What the hell happened? How long has this thing been out? haha. Good to be back.

In the time this thing has been down, I saw them twice, I met them, got their set list, Noodles told me he and I are both rockstars, Higgins basically told me I'm the biggest offspring fan in Philly, and I've had all summer to chill at home in west chester. I'm finally back in Philly.

ok your back and if ur talking about the forum its been fine for several months

meaning_of_life
01-28-2005, 02:34 AM
heh noone knows who you are. lame thread.

noodle jr
01-28-2005, 04:09 AM
Juz Writing..hahahahahaahaha

offspringintenselyrock
01-29-2005, 12:33 PM

Wow! You're so lucky- that was a hell of a summer! Wow I'd love to meet them- especially Higgins!

sk8ter-hater
01-29-2005, 01:08 PM

Like whoa, who the hell are you?

killboypwrheadjx
01-29-2005, 01:17 PM

i live in west chester. who the fuck are you?!

CreaturesInside
01-30-2005, 02:17 PM
I'm Devin!